DAVID C.
06/16/2021
They are Honest and do a fantastic work!
They are Honest and fast and dependable work!

CHRIS M.
06/01/2021
Blinker Wiring Issue
These guys did a wonderful job. Quick and honest. Really glad I found a good mechanic close by my home. They will definitely be my new go to.

HP
HARVY P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/19/2021
04.5 6.6L LLY Duramax
They fixed my problems running great very friendly and knowledgeable about my truck you can trust them also the price is good I will use them again.

CARL B.
05/18/2021
Efficient, professional, great service
Very responsive, completes repairs in a timely and accurate manner.

JOSEPH P.
Ram Pickup
04/29/2021
5 Star Service!
My 2011 Ram Hemi had been misfiring for a long time. I took it to several mechanics and they didn't know it was wrong. Oscar diagnosed it and fixed it right. I literally have a brand new engine. Oscar and Tina and their team go the extra mile to take care of the customers.

Joseph P.
Overton, TX
04/28/2021
Best mechanic shop - goes the extra mile for the customer
I took my 2011 Ram Hemi that had been misfiring for over 100,000 miles. Oscar diagnosed the problem accurately and knew exactly what needed to be done. He hooked it up to a portable diagnostic machine that I had not seen at any other mechanic shop (I had already taken it to several mechanics who were not able to diagnose the problem).
Oscar went way beyond the extra mile to fix my truck and helped me with a loaner vehicle while my truck was in the shop. He definitely puts the customer first. What happened next was an act of God, an answer to prayer in a bigger way than I expected. God used Oscar to make this happen. Due to a defective part that the parts store sent, Oscar was able to get me a brand new engine at no extra cost to me. I will always take my vehicle to Kahunas from now on if I need any work done.

JESUS G.

GS
GREG S.
03/27/2021
!
Good work for a good price

CR
CHRIS R.
03/11/2021
Always honest, fair and reliable!!!
Taken my truck and wife's suv many times, always pleasant doing business with them. Oscar gets it fixed always and fair. Mrs.Tina is always helpful and very sweet!!!

JV
JAMES V.
03/10/2021
Fixed & ready quickly!
They treat you honestly & fairly.

Chevrolet Suburban
02/09/2021
Straight Up
Oscar and Tina tell it straight. They make every effort to keep me informed, prices are comparable, and they provide the facts above and beyond the norm. I want these guys on my side if my ride goes down!

Thanks guys!

BK
BOBBETTE K.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/02/2021
Very helpful and very knowledgeable about the work they perform
oscar and Tina are wonderful people and go out of their way to help take care of your automotive needs at a reasonable price

DON H.
01/29/2021
Service is wonderful
The service is excellent, explain all details of the work performed, office staff very friendly 😎

Ram 1500
01/28/2021
Kind to me
Felt very good about leaving my truck there.

RAYMOND S.