Latest Review about 5 years ago

mike s.
09/16/2013
excellent as always
Ray and company run a marvelous shop. They have had to deal with some construction but have done so in fine form. I heartily recommend Kaigle's !

MICHAEL G.
Saturn Ion 2
09/11/2013
Honesty
I always know that my car is in good hands.

JAMES D.
Williston, VT
09/07/2013
Regular service check and lube.
As usual, competent, courteous and professional service at a reasonable price.

Jim D

TC
TRACY C.
09/06/2013
Very Thorough
Took my truck in for a state inspection and had a concern with my emergency break. They did a quick check/fix without any unnecessary parts or charges. Always find Kaigles to be trustworthly and provide reliable work.

JOHN K.
Hinesburg, VT
08/31/2013
they accomadate you so your car gets in quick.
they always do a great job taking care of my CRV.

KIM M.
08/27/2013
Identified engine problem - noticed past inspection and took care of all in timely manner.

JANE R.
South Burlington, VT
Acura RDX
08/20/2013
My car was ready in the requested time frame.

PS
PATRICIA S.
Shelburne, VT
Saturn SC2
08/18/2013
Great place to take your car!
Honest, hardworking, know what they are doing!

Jeff P.
Waterbury, VT
08/03/2013
Amazingly Honest
The thing I love about Kaigle's is the honesty. They do not perform repairs unless they are needed unlike some of the other service stations that are always trying to "sell" you something extra. True and honest guys...thank you!!!

TC
TRACY C.
Hinesburg, VT
06/27/2013
Incredible service - as always!
I've been going to Kaigles for almost 20 years and I'm very grateful for the service they provide. They are thorough on their work and honest in their diagnosis (never sell me something I don't truly need). Even if my vehicle is under warranty, I bring it to Kaigles first before I bring it down to the dealer....always good to have accurate information before heading to a dealership for service.

Thanks Ray, Chris, Beth and the crew at Kaigles!!

MICHAEL G.
Saturn Ion 2
06/22/2013
No surprises with bill!
You never have to question Rays honesty! I have been very happy with the service that he has provided!

JENIFER C.

SABRINA M.
South Burlington, VT
06/19/2013
Excellent work, trustworthy
Always receive excellent service. Really feel as if they are looking out for me.

STEVE C.
06/13/2013
Great folks great place
Ray and his team are very polite and thorough and explain your repair needs--they have helped me keep my used car running many years!!!

EB
ELIZABETH B.
06/05/2013
Skilled, Friendly, Honest
Everyone at Kaigles are the best. Great service, honest and trustworthy. I have been
going there for over 20 years.

RN
ROY N.
Subaru Impreza
05/25/2013
2004 Impreza
Good work; reasonable pricing and scheduling. Very important that the scope of work is not inflated to increase cost. Honest and straight forward, courteous. and friendly.

CYNTHIA B.
Jericho, VT
05/23/2013
The crew there
Wish they didn't leave my tires out in the rain and not covered. I had to go back to get them in a truck due to being wet and wasnt putting them in my car. Other then that you guys are great.

JASON P.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/22/2013
Honesty and great service
I wouldn't go anywhere else

CRYSTAL S.
05/21/2013
Still Happy
I just went in for an inspection this time, but remain very pleased with the service at Kaigles!

SUSAN M.
04/26/2013
tire change over and inspection
You know you all rock! Reasonable, reliable, service I can trust!