Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Love this place!

BK
BEVERLY K.
06/08/2018
Employees are very professinal & friendly
Simply awesome, what more can I say except THANK YOU!!

TOM B.
Acura MDX
05/04/2018
AC out
Excellent service and genuinely want to help.

SARA M.
Jeep Compass
04/26/2018
Good service in a timely manner.
Very pleasant people taking good care of my vehicle .Got in in and out.No problems.Will come back again.Thank you very much

SG
SALLY G.
Chrysler Concorde
04/11/2018
Battery
Thanks for giving me back my wheels--no juice in the battery is no fun!

DUSTY K.
Kingsford Heights, IN
04/05/2018
Awesome workers!!! Everyone does a great job!!! Very happy with my service!!!

MARCUS M.

AL T.
Kia Spectra
03/24/2018
the people
They did fine brakework on my car on short notice.

BILL M.
03/17/2018
Just all around great people and service!!!
Thank you for getting our van ready for vacation!

RENEE S.
03/12/2018
Very Friendly and fast
Always a pleasure to have work done here. They are very fast and efficient and fair priced. The front desk staff is amazing and very friendly. They also always get me in pretty fast.

CJ
CAROL J.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/11/2018
Friendly local service
I called Kaiser’s Auto to make an appointment for an oil change, unfortunately there were no openings that worked with my availability. So, Katie offered to come to the office I work at, here in town, to pick up my vehicle, to ensure I could still get my vehicle in. When she returned with my vehicle after the services were completed, she went over a checklist of things that were done and things that were found in need of repair. She even offered to prepare an estimate for me and email it later that day. Which I had by the end of the business day. Great friendly service!!!

SG
SALLY G.
Chrysler Concorde
03/03/2018
satisfied
Kaiser employees are congenial; they do the work in a timely fashion, the company deals fairly with customers.

DALE P.
Valparaiso, IN
02/24/2018
Kaiser auto is superb in everything they do. From the time you enter the shop until you leave. The greetings are great the service is great the the price they charge for what you get is great

DAN R.

DOUGLAS K.
Pontiac Vibe
02/17/2018
Kaiser cares about you.
Kaiser auto repair really works at customer satisfaction. They frequently have special offers for their customers. They stay in touch with me and remind me when my cars need servicing.

TJ
TIMBER J.
Volkswagen Golf
01/29/2018
Amazing
Kaiser always does a top-notch job for me!!! I was able to get my car in on a Wednesday morning and they were done fixing it by Thursday (parts had to be ordered). Thank you yet again for taking such good care of me:)

JILL K.
01/19/2018
just like family!
Had another fantastic experience at Kaiser this week! The team of Ryan and Katie never fail to make me feel confident and sure that my car is receiving the right care. They are kind, considerate, accurate, and effective. Kaiser is a hometown gem - thank you!

TERESA S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/11/2018
JANUARY 2, 2018 VISIT
I have been going to Kaiser Auto for awhile now. I know that I can trust what they tell me and the work that is done on my car; which is very important. The office / reception personnel are very helpful and friendly. I have referred people to them and will continue to do so. Very pleased!!!!

TR
TAMA R.
New Carlisle, IN
01/06/2018
Great work and personable.
Excellent work. If you need a car to drive while yours is staying overnight, they take care of it. They are sincere when they ask if everything is okay and to let them know if there's anything else they can do or provide. Definitely recommend them to everyone.

DARRELL K.
01/04/2018
Love the courtesy car.
If I can't wait until my vehicle is done they have a courtesy vehicle available to use.