Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RL
RICH L.
12/18/2018
rx 350
We are so satisfied that we found Kaiser. They are very professional and attentive to our automotive needs. The work is done in timely manner and is done right. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Thank you Kevin.

TR
TAMA R.
New Carlisle, IN
12/16/2018
Reliable, personal, and reasonable.
Kevin and his team have always done great work. They truly do care and follow up to make sure that the service provided was to your satisfaction and expectations. Keep up the great work everyone!

DAVID L.
12/09/2018
Good place to go
Trustworthy reliable service.

SL
STAN L.
12/01/2018
Always Satisfied
Have been going here for awhile always Friendly and Satisfied with the work and time taken to do the job no matter how big or small. Most important is the fact of the Honesty on pricing. Thanks

JIM F.
Jeep Cherokee
11/30/2018
The the work was done very quickly and everyone was very helpful and courteous.
I had a sideview mirror replaced. The work was done quickly while we waited in the nice waiting room. The cost to me was fair and I am sure that it was less than what would have been charged at a dealler. I come here often and I fell confident that the work is always done well and tested out. They always communicate well and answer all my questions.

TG
TIM G.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
11/29/2018
👍🏻
Very friendly staff and timely service.

CHRIS H.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
11/27/2018
Great service and reasonable prices.
I appreciate the fast service and reasonable prices at Kaiser Auto. I have my car regularly serviced and have been pleased with the care they have given both me and my car.

ALISON B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2018
Honest and reliable
Honest and reliable

DEBORAH B.
Jeep Compass
?
Very pleased and everyone was nice

RL
RICH L.
Professional and welcoming
I was looking for a good and reliable auto care center. Kaiser fits the requirements in all ways. I look forward to doing business with them.

FN
FRANK N.
11/17/2018
service is great and done on time. price is good and staff is wonderful. great place to have your ccar serviced.
The staff is great. They listen well, analyze the problem aand solve it as efficiently and cost effective aas possible. Highly recommend Kaiser auto. Katie is great.

Mitsubishi Eclipse
11/13/2018
On the road again
After ordering parts, got my car back in working order. I appreciated the loaner vehicle as it uncomplicates transportation issues. Kevin and the staff are very friendly and great to work with. Repair cost seemed a little high for what needed to be done ( why the 4 stars instead of 5), but, I know it was done right. I always steer my friends and family to Kaisers when they need work done on their vehicles.

11/10/2018
Happy I found a friendly place close to home. great service too

PJ
PETER J.
11/09/2018
Too damn costly
$90.00 for less than one hour of diagnostic service that did not involve any electrical issues and too high of a price to fix it was a bit much. You can stop sending me emails and remove me from your mailings for I will no longer use your service.
Kevin K. from Kaiser Auto LLC responded on 11/09/2018

Peter,
This is Kevin Kaiser owner of the shop. I am very sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the service you received. I reviewed  your work order and I have a few questions.
Were you not informed of an inspection fee for troubleshooting a no heat concern? Next, I see we quoted you $290.00 to completely flush the heating system a few times because of contamination in the system and replace the thermostat, given it may take 2 to 3 hours to complete repairs. That being said we do have to price work accurately in order to operate our business.
I would greatly appreciate  if you could give me a call on Monday so we can resolve this  issue.

Kevin Kaiser

PM
PEGGY M.
11/09/2018
oil change
The staff at Kaiser is very attentive to my needs. They are all very personable. The owner Kevin is great about addressing a question that I had. I waited while getting the oil changed and the waiting room was comfortable and clean. They had snacks and coffee available. The restroom was very clean. I am always treated very well when I have any work done on my vehicle. It is great to have such a reputable company that values the customers concerns and pocket book. Thank you for taking good care of me and my vehicle.

RAY B.
Rolling Prairie, IN
Volkswagen Passat
11/08/2018
Very professional. Fair and honest. Never try to "up-sell" for more services.
Took my vehicle for a routine oil change. Appointment was made, was able to get right in. Took about an hour. (I would rather it take an hour for a mechanic who is knowledgeable, than 15 minutes by 3 people running around washing windows and vacuuming) When complete I was informed that a license plate bulb was out and they had replaced it. Very professional people , yet friendly.

DAN R.
10/28/2018
From walking in the door to picking up our vehicle, we are treated with respect, our problems our listened to, we are provided explanation of problem fixed, and sent off with a caring smile. We know are vehicles are fixed to keep us safe while driving. Thanks to Kecin and his team!

DON M.
10/09/2018
Auto services
I take all 3 of our cars for service and repairs to Kaiser. Have always had very good results. I would recommend them.

TR
TAMA R.
New Carlisle, IN
10/01/2018
Great work and personable.
My car was leaking oil and they got the problem resolved and in a timely fashion too. Kevin knows I drive my cars forever and takes excellent care of me and my car. No matter what the problem he gets right on it and repairs it straight away.

KA
KEVIN A.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
09/20/2018
Always great service with Kevin and his crew
Always great service with Kevin and his crew....