Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LA
LORRIE A.
Buick Rendezvous
08/13/2018
Always friendly service and good repair work.
The staff here is wonderful. I have been a customer for 3 years, they make you feel like family. Any repairs or service they have done on my vehicle have had good results, and the prices are very fair. Oil changes are a better price than the "quick" places, and if you make the first appointment of the day, it takes the same amount of time. Overall, I am very pleased!

PJ
PETER J.
08/12/2018
Grear
My car did not need any further work after they checked out the brakes and did not do any work that did not need to ne done, very honest, thanks, Pete

DENNIS D.
07/24/2018
Fixed the problem right!
I took my 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 dually in for brake check as well as oil/filter/fuel filter change. Although I am still suffering from sticker shock, the repairs were done and I am confident they were done right. Previous shop that installed my brakes didn't think all the bolts were needed! I was also able to get a Courtesy Car which helped my situation a lot since they had to keep my truck overnight in order to get parts.

DAVE L.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
07/24/2018
Thanks!
I appreciate you squeezing me in for an oil change. I didn’t realize my old VW needed an oil change so soon and i’m kind of fanatical about that car..

DK
DARRELL K.
07/15/2018
Very friendly staff
Staff is very friendly. Nice to have a courtesy vehicle available to use. Mechanics are very knowledgeable.

CA
CLAYTON A.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/30/2018
Mercedes repair
The guys at your shop are great! Working me in and finding the problem and fixing it promptly. We will continue to bring all are cars here! Thanks again!

HZ
Love this place!

BK
BEVERLY K.
06/08/2018
Employees are very professinal & friendly
Simply awesome, what more can I say except THANK YOU!!

TOM B.
Acura MDX
05/04/2018
AC out
Excellent service and genuinely want to help.

SARA M.
Jeep Compass
04/26/2018
Good service in a timely manner.
Very pleasant people taking good care of my vehicle .Got in in and out.No problems.Will come back again.Thank you very much

SG
SALLY G.
Chrysler Concorde
04/11/2018
Battery
Thanks for giving me back my wheels--no juice in the battery is no fun!

DK
DUSTY K.
Kingsford Heights, IN
04/05/2018
Awesome workers!!! Everyone does a great job!!! Very happy with my service!!!

MARCUS M.

AL T.
Kia Spectra
03/24/2018
the people
They did fine brakework on my car on short notice.

BILL M.
03/17/2018
Just all around great people and service!!!
Thank you for getting our van ready for vacation!

RENEE S.
03/12/2018
Very Friendly and fast
Always a pleasure to have work done here. They are very fast and efficient and fair priced. The front desk staff is amazing and very friendly. They also always get me in pretty fast.

CJ
CAROL J.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/11/2018
Friendly local service
I called Kaiser’s Auto to make an appointment for an oil change, unfortunately there were no openings that worked with my availability. So, Katie offered to come to the office I work at, here in town, to pick up my vehicle, to ensure I could still get my vehicle in. When she returned with my vehicle after the services were completed, she went over a checklist of things that were done and things that were found in need of repair. She even offered to prepare an estimate for me and email it later that day. Which I had by the end of the business day. Great friendly service!!!

SG
SALLY G.
Chrysler Concorde
03/03/2018
satisfied
Kaiser employees are congenial; they do the work in a timely fashion, the company deals fairly with customers.

DALE P.
Valparaiso, IN
02/24/2018
Kaiser auto is superb in everything they do. From the time you enter the shop until you leave. The greetings are great the service is great the the price they charge for what you get is great

DAN R.