Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DON M.
10/09/2018
Auto services
I take all 3 of our cars for service and repairs to Kaiser. Have always had very good results. I would recommend them.

TR
TAMA R.
New Carlisle, IN
10/01/2018
Great work and personable.
My car was leaking oil and they got the problem resolved and in a timely fashion too. Kevin knows I drive my cars forever and takes excellent care of me and my car. No matter what the problem he gets right on it and repairs it straight away.

KA
KEVIN A.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
09/20/2018
Always great service with Kevin and his crew
Always great service with Kevin and his crew....

JV
JERRY V.
09/16/2018
Remove aftermarket Security system on 2012 Grand Cherokee
All is well. Jeep is back in correct operating condition. Removing aftermarket security fixed the door locks and air conditioning operation. Thanks very much.

ROBBIE M.
Ram 1500
09/14/2018
Best Shop Around
Always great service, great prices and fixed right.

FN
FRANK N.
Jeep Cherokee
09/14/2018
service is great and done on time. price is ggood and staff is wonderful. great place to have your ccar serviced.
Service is great and done on time. Price is good and staff are wonderful. Great place to have your car serviced.

SG
SALLY G.
Chrysler Concorde
09/12/2018
57 K mile check up--all's well
Always satisfied in customer service and workmanship. Thanks, guys. AND KATIE !

JEANNE B.
09/07/2018
Close to my house
Good service and friendly people who work there.

AL
AMANDA L.
Kia Optima
08/31/2018
Great customer service. Wonderful people and always a pleasure to do business with them. Never have any issues or complaints

Laurie S.
08/25/2018
Great service !!
Kaiser's has come through once again. They got my van in fast and done that day. Prices are appropriate and the staff is very friendly. Thanks Kaiser's

DENNIS D.
Ford Expedition EL
08/22/2018
Only do what is needed
Took my Explorer in for rear brakes. Service done in a timely manner and a service loaner was available.

LA
LORRIE A.
Buick Rendezvous
08/13/2018
Always friendly service and good repair work.
The staff here is wonderful. I have been a customer for 3 years, they make you feel like family. Any repairs or service they have done on my vehicle have had good results, and the prices are very fair. Oil changes are a better price than the "quick" places, and if you make the first appointment of the day, it takes the same amount of time. Overall, I am very pleased!

PJ
PETER J.
08/12/2018
Grear
My car did not need any further work after they checked out the brakes and did not do any work that did not need to ne done, very honest, thanks, Pete

DENNIS D.
07/24/2018
Fixed the problem right!
I took my 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 dually in for brake check as well as oil/filter/fuel filter change. Although I am still suffering from sticker shock, the repairs were done and I am confident they were done right. Previous shop that installed my brakes didn't think all the bolts were needed! I was also able to get a Courtesy Car which helped my situation a lot since they had to keep my truck overnight in order to get parts.

DAVE L.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
07/24/2018
Thanks!
I appreciate you squeezing me in for an oil change. I didn’t realize my old VW needed an oil change so soon and i’m kind of fanatical about that car..

DK
DARRELL K.
07/15/2018
Very friendly staff
Staff is very friendly. Nice to have a courtesy vehicle available to use. Mechanics are very knowledgeable.

CA
CLAYTON A.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/30/2018
Mercedes repair
The guys at your shop are great! Working me in and finding the problem and fixing it promptly. We will continue to bring all are cars here! Thanks again!

HZ
Love this place!

BK
BEVERLY K.
06/08/2018
Employees are very professinal & friendly
Simply awesome, what more can I say except THANK YOU!!

TOM B.
Acura MDX
05/04/2018
AC out
Excellent service and genuinely want to help.