Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Jody T.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Guys to do business with!
Lane Sandusky and James Reynolds in the Service department are always helpful and efficient with my auto service needs.
Dyllun Garrett, in sales, always takes the time to help me with any follow-up sales questions and is always kind and professional too!
All these guys are great guys to do business with.
They make a great team!
JAMES E R., parts and service director from Kamkad Hyundai of Huntsville responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you so much and I'm glad you enjoyed your visit with us

TL
Teina L.
Leggett, TX
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Long wait even with an appointment.
Very nice and professional staff.. Needs better communication with customers. Especially when you have an appointment.

Mrs. Laird thank you for your quick response to this survey. Just to let you know I've spoken at length to my service writer about his comunication skills( or lack of) and am working hard to resolve this problem . I'm the gentleman that actually spoke with your husband. again thank your for ypour business and your survey as i know you live a ways out of town. Please feel free to call or email me back anytime.
James Reynolds Parts and Service Director
Kamkad Hyundai of Huntsville
Jreynolds@c4k4.com

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Not lost in the crowd
Very prompt and friendly service

thank you for your responce and we try to remember everyone and take the best care we can. hope to see you again soon!!

LR
Lori R.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and competent
The service staff is always quick to greet me and let me know how long it might be before they can take care of my car. The service department at this dealership is one of the primary reasons I bought my new Hyundai here.

Thank you soo much!! That means a lot to me as we try to be the best in town. Glad your still with us.

LH
Linda H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Took my Sonata Hybrid in for 35,000 mike checkup. Everyone was so informative and friendly. You can really tell they put the customer first.

Kudos to Lane who was fantastic. He explained everything up front and listened to me too.

BG

LO
Lavade O.
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Happy Buyer
I recently purchased a new car here. I dealt with the sales manager. He was excellent. He did an awesome job keeping me as close to the note I wanted & finding the vehicle I wanted. I drove away happy.

Point Blank, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly employees who understand their customers’ needs.

GT
Gary T.
Lovelady, TX
09/06/2018 Category: Service
always good service
always get good service and friendly people

DF
David F.
Trinity, TX
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Staff and Service
Needed some additional items for one of our recently purchased vehicles. The dealership had the items and took care of all of the necessary procedures needed for the item. Service was quick and friendly as usual.

Jodi L.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Always fast and friendly!!

Bertha M.
Willis, TX
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Not
Not
JAMES E R., parts and service director from Kamkad Hyundai of Huntsville responded on 09/07/2018

I'm sorry your husband had a bad experience in service, as we are not able to honor a verbal agreement from prior dealership's General Manager. If theres anything we can do to help you with your situation

LR
Linda R.
Bedias, TX
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Good service & friendly people
Always great service. Lane always makes me feel I am his favorite customer. Fine young man.

Trinity, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/29/2018 Category: Service

James H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Pleased
I was very pleased. I do think the cost of changing the cabin filter was a little bit much.

Stephen S.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Repeat Service Quality you can depend on
Best Service department in Huntsville, day after day. There are few things you can depend on these days, but you can always depend on Kamkad Hyundai of Huntsville to provide quality service. James and his crew are the best!

Livingston, TX
08/27/2018 Category: Service
competent
acceptable

James M.
Coldspring, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service I’ve ever been

Belva B.
New Waverly, TX
08/21/2018 Category: Service
As usual it’s time for the service on my car. Got in quickly, very kind and helpful people as always!! Never disappointed! Thanks guys, y’all are super!

PB
Patricia B.
Houston, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly personnel; always helpful
I live in Houston but leased my Genesis from this Hyundai of Huntsville 3-1/2 years ago. Matt also helped me with paperwork when I decided to buy my car at the end of 2017. It was a pleasure to work with James and the other gentlemen in service concerning the work done on my last visit.