Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Great and friendly people

2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Fast
Once they received the replacement part I was in and out in a flash.

HB
Helen B.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Mrs. Helen
The young man gave me helpful suggestions on when to arrive, he offered me coffee, talked to me about my next visit, and made my morning very happy. He also explained about handling my inspection at the nearest inspection dealership.

Pointblank, TX
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
The guys in service are great! They make every effort to take care of the customer.

Onalaska, TX
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Always an amazing experience!
Very good customer service! Everyone is very nice and welcoming every time you walk through the doors!

James C.
Houston, TX
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/09/2018 Category: Service
great people !
Greg, Matt and dyllun were great to work with.
Great dealership[.

Diane G.
Flippin, AR
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Roadside emergency
We had to be towed to this dealer while on our way back to Arkansas from south a Texas. Our car was suddenly losing oil. We got to the dealership at 7 pm on a Friday night. Service was closed, but Scott Rivette from finance and Greg from sales took good care of us. Got us to a hotel, etc where we waited til Sat morning when they were able to repair the car. Janis Reynolds, service manager got us back on the road with a fixed clean car and directions to get us going toward home. The people at this dealership went above and beyond. The roadside assistance number I called also provided efficient service to get us towed to this dealership.

BP
Brian P.
Crockett, TX
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Matt, Murf, and the service managers....all great!
Friendly...attentive... and caring.

Mary M.
Montgomery, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Great dealer
Always fast and great service.

Karla B.
Willis, TX
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Cody in the service department.
I have never taken my car to have it serviced anywhere but here. It is very important as being a woman and not knowing anything about a car to be treated as if I do and they do not take advantage.

Stephen S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding as always
Kudos again for outstanding customer service!

Trinity, TX

Spring, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Best Customer Service
I am always impressed with the level of customer service this dealer continues to offer. From the moment I walk in to the moment I leave, I am treated so well and made to feel important. I really like the way that these guys understand what customer service is all about.

Dianne G.
Trinity, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
I had an oil and filter change and a new cabin filter. Service was, as always, quick and the staff are friendly and helpful. Thanks so much!

KH
Karen H.

quick and friendly
Don't know how you got a one star rating, everything was given an "excellent" score. Said I'd refer customers to you for their service.
James E R., SERVICE MANAGER from Kamkad Hyundai of Huntsville

Hi Mrs. Howard I'm glad we could be of service to you again,but the 1 star scoring concerns me, is there anything we could have done different or was it just an error? If so I'd like to request for you to leave feedback or ask that you rescore the survey please.Thanks again from James and Cody at your local Hyundai of Huntsville service department.

Matt H., General Manager from Kamkad Hyundai of Huntsville

Thank you for taking the time to rescore our survey. Your business is important to not only me, but to our entire staff. If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Have a great day!

Matt Howell

KW
Katherine W.
Shepherd, TX
Fast , Friendly, Reliable
This is the ONLY place I take my car and my daughter's car to. The staff is very knowledgeable and reliable.

SE
x
x

02/26/2018 Category: Service
Routine oil change
Fast oil change and tire rotation plus schduling is the best way to do it also. Highly recommend.

Dyllun G.
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Absolutely Perfect
The work on my car was done quickly and perfectly. I only have great things to say about this service department!

GT
Gary T.
Lovelady, TX
02/16/2018 Category: Service
service on 2016 sonata
always get good service will return