Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Centerville, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Easy to get an appt. for my oil change. Fast, very little wait time.

Matthew B.
Austin, TX
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Service for Oil Change
The staff here are incredibly helpful and friendly, and made me feel at home while waiting for my car's oil to be changed. They gave me timely service and at a great price.
William D V., Service/Parts Director from Kamkad Hyundai of Huntsville responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you very much for coming to see us. Also, thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a review!

Livingston, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/05/2019 Category: Service
William D V., Service/Parts Director from Kamkad Hyundai of Huntsville responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you very much for the review! So glad you enjoyed your experience!

GK
Glenn K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Many, many changes at this dealership - not sure I'll return.
I've dealt with this dealership since they've opened in 2013, purchasing 3 cars, and while the overall experience has been positive, I question if I'll ever get service there again let alone purchase another vehicle. Six weeks ago I had service on my wife's car - and James, the service manager, was someone I trusted as I'd dealt with him for years, and he was there for that service. This most recent service on my car went well, but I'm told James is no longer there due to the most recent management shuffle. KamKad needs to understand what doing business in a small town is all about - it's about relationships with people you trust; they've yet to grasp that concept.

LR
Lori R.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and competent
The service department staff are always friendly and competent. I called ahead to schedule the appointment and they were able to complete the service visit in an efficient manner.
William D V., Service/Parts Director from Kamkad Hyundai of Huntsville responded on 04/03/2019

So glad that you had a great experience! Cannot wait to help you with your vehicle service needs in the future!

Jessica M.
Willis, TX
2012 Hyundai Veloster
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Shop. Period.
Layne and all the service dept. staff at Kamkad continually exemplify what stellar service should look like. Because of their expertise, direction and attention I am always 100% confident me and my vehicle are being taken care of to the utmost ability. If you do not live in Huntsville, it is worth the drive. I personally will never go anywhere else.

Thank you SO much for taking time out of your day to give us 5 stars! I am so glad that we were able to take care of you when you were here for your visit!!

Coldspring, TX
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere
Service department is always prompt and attentive to your service needs
William D V., Service/Parts Director from Kamkad Hyundai of Huntsville responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time out to write this review! Glad you were pleased with all your service needs!!

BG
Betty G.
New Waverly, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai Santa Fe
Good work ethic ! No waiting time with appointment and everyone is friendly. I love taking my car up there. The mechanics do great work

Thank you very much for the 5 star! We know that your time is very valuable and thank you for taking the time out to complete this! Thank you again!

WD
Weeks D.
Odessa, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly, (Lane in service) Know me by name
Their work is done professionally. I have used them since we moved here 3 years ago. We have 2 Hyundai's. Last year had a problem and the service manager drove out 15 miles and got my car started. Great people.
We moved from Odessa,Tx and the dealership there was outstanding as well. I am SO impressed with Hyundai. Our daughter is thinking about purchasing one.
William D V., Service/Parts Director from Kamkad Hyundai of Huntsville responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for your rating!

WV
William V.
Great people and quick
Very quick and very well communication will for sure come back.

Thank you very much for your response back! Glad that we were able to get you in and out and take care of everything for you

Johnny A.
New Waverly, TX
03/25/2019 Category: Service
The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing
Scheduled for maintenance at 8:00 am got there at 7:45 am and at 8:30 I wast hold they were closed for the day due to some meeting. Why was I scheduled then.
William D V., Service/Parts Director from Kamkad Hyundai of Huntsville responded on 03/25/2019

I do understand your frustration and I do apologize that I was not able to reach you this morning, as the Service and Parts Director I attempted to reach out to everyone. If there is something that I can personally do to make your next vist more pleasing, please let me know. I do apologize for the invoncinve this may have caused to you

TT
Thomas T.
Pointblank, TX
03/20/2019 Category: Service
The service writer is very knowledgeable and courteous. Service technicians are good.
I bought this Sonata new in October 2018. Kamkad is the only place I have had my car serviced. They are efficient and friendly. A good honest dealership.

SL
Shirley L.
Livingston, TX
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Service was great

DF
David F.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service and competent, efficient technicians
Very friendly staff. The service is excellent. I like how you can make an appointment online and they are ready when you arrive. The service technicians do an excellent and thorough job. Very pleased with this company. I recommend Hyundai to everyone. Lane at the front desk is the best!

Susan C.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly Service dept.
Nice and friendly service. Good place to relax while your car is serviced or they will take you home if that is what you want.

PS
Pattie S.
Onalaska, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Nice employees
Ok, not 100 %
JAMES E R., parts and service director from Kamkad Hyundai of Huntsville responded on 03/14/2019

Mrs Smith im glad you had a good experience here besides the maintenance reminder not being reset. If we can come to you and make it less of a burdon to reset your light feel free to reach out to us. and again we are sorry your visit wasn't perfect.
James Reynolds
Service and Parts Manager

KH
Kim H.
Moody, TX
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Works for Me
Location is handy, service is reliable and the people are great.

Coldspring, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great place to go
Every time we go there for our car service layne always assist us and always make sure we are satisfied in our visit..

LR
Linda R.
Bedias, TX
03/11/2019 Category: Service

Jodi L.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
My experience has always been good and such friendly and helpful service staff!!