Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Linda R.
Bedias, TX
01/08/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service and a friendly smile from Layne. And I get in and out quickly. No waiting.

LF

GT
Gary T.
Lovelady, TX
01/02/2019 Category: Service
have always been taken care of when i have dealt with this dealership
the dealer has always been helpful and will return for service

DF
David F.
Trinity, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Repair service
Love all of the parts and service staff. Everyone is friendly and courteous. The repair I had done was a second occurrence within several months. I am hoping they permanently have fixed this problem.

Jackson, KY
01/01/2019 Category: Service

SP
Shirley P.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Great people
The very nice people to work with

LH
Linda H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Kamkad Hyundai of Huntsville is the bomb. I have never had a problem with service and Layne is on top of everything. I couldn't be happier with my experiences.

BC
Brenda C.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Handle replacement
The staff were very accommodating in getting the back handle replaced in time for me to leave town for I'll father. Since this was the 2nd time the handle had broken, I was given a price break. Very friendly and healthful staff@

Lori R.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and competent, as always
I had an appointment and everything moved along very efficiently. They always do a great job and are very friendly.

DF
David F.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Professional, efficient, dependable.
Competent staff and technicians. A very friendly place. I recommend KamKad for all your car needs.

BV
Brieson V.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Thanks!
Great service staff are very nice and helpful.

Dennis D.
Madisonville, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
when only the best will do
I always find great service with a smile and drive out safely

HD
Hubert D.
Marquez, TX
12/05/2018 Category: Service
The Hyundai team makes one feel like family.
This dealership is very friendly and professional.

Betty B.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Betty B
Very friendly customer service and timely.

Mary Bruton H.
Lovelady, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
Service as expected and in a timely fashion. Friendly service dept.

IY
Ignacio Y.
Bryan, TX
12/03/2018
Worst experience ever
I submitted an application, was told I was approved and went down there to buy my car. I spent money on insurance for the car I was buying, paid someone to drive me down there and I lost a day at work because of these inconsiderate people. I have never been so humiliated, embarrassed, disrespected and discouraged by a dealership as I was there in Kamkad Hyundai of Huntsville. They knew I was on my way and never told me not to cone, instead they tell me the car I'm purchasing is in route to the store but nothing was there when I arrived. What a horrible experience and I would never recommend anyone go there.

James M.
Coldspring, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2018 Category: Service
great customer service and nice staff specially layne..

Margaret S.
Centerville, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Friendly customer service, fast and efficient. Came in for first oil change.

Karla B.
Willis, TX
11/20/2018 Category: Service
The staff in the Service Department
James Reynolds and Lane were exceptionally helpful and there is no where else I would ever take my car for service.

Linda R.
Bedias, TX
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I receive great & friendly service from Lance every time I come in.