Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

GR
GARY R.
11/20/2019
Excellent Service!
I always feel that I am being well taken care of at Kaysville Express. I have never left feeling like I’ve been taken advantage of. Always a great experience. Thank you!

BL
Bobby L.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Bobby said the employees were very nice, kind, great, prompt and treated him with respect.

BD
BILL D.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/07/2019
Knowledgeable and trustworthy
Only place I take my car, always happy with their work

KH
Kay H.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Kay said that they had high quality and responsible work.

11/06/2019
Super fast!
I had to get an emissions and register my truck, I was in and out in about 15 minutes! They were super fast! Thanks!

BW
BRUCE/AMY LOU W.
11/06/2019
Always feel confident I'm getting a fair price and good service.

GB
Gregory B.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Greg said he's been going to this business for years and they always do good work for him.

GC
GORDON/TONYA C.
Lexus ES 350
11/02/2019
Perfect performance
Efficient; Fair price; Personal attention; Great outcomes.

CA
CHAR A.
South Weber, UT
Nissan Pathfinder
11/02/2019
I have been taking my cars here for years. They are honest and fair.

SCOTT H.
11/01/2019
Fantastic people and service
Been using Kaysville Xpress for years. Best service around. Scott and Gina and all the employees are great and honest

TZ
Tim Z.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Tim said that the place treated him good and his vehicle works just fine.

DAVE S.
Bountiful, UT
10/20/2019
Always satisfied
Always quick and reliable service. This is my go-to auto service place for all my auto care needs.

CT
CHARLENE/PAUL T.
Syracuse, UT
Cadillac CTS Wagon
10/16/2019
Love Kaysville Xpress
We are always very satisfied with the service we receive there. We have found
Scott and his crew as well as the office staff to be honest and friendly.

DIRK B.
Fruit Heights, UT
10/12/2019
Oil change and rotation of tires.
Services and repairs are always are always conducted in a professional manner. In all the years I have trusted my vehicle maintenance to Kaysville Express I have never experienced any problems with work completed on my 4Runner, or other vehicles.
Services are top notch.

BILL M.
Clearfield, UT
10/05/2019
Honesty , integrity, on time,
Absolute Auto has heart. You're a human , not a number.

RON G.
Toyota Sequoia
10/02/2019
You are trustworthy.
I have been a long term customer and have always been pleased with the service I have received.

DF
DAVE F.
Morgan, UT
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/02/2019
The people they go there extra mile
They go out of their wayto help.

CG
CRAIG G.
Bountiful, UT
Toyota Avalon
10/01/2019
Great place for car repairs.
Took my car in for new tires. The staff was friendly and eager to help me choose the best tires for my car. I trust my car to these people. They work hard to make sure all of their customers are satisfied with their services. And I know if I am not satisfied they will make the repairs right for me. No questions asked.

FH
FRAN H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2019
Friendly and reliable
This is a great place to take your car in for a repair, and more! The clean and friendly atmosphere is inviting. I had a mechanical problem with a worn out part that was quickly resolved and replaced. In addition, they discovered that my car was overdue for an oil change and they took care of that too. They are nice, honest and reliable! I highly recommend Kaysville Xpress!

BD
BILL D.
Nissan JUKE
09/26/2019
Fast service while you wait
Knowledge and fast service and friendly surroundings