Keiths Automotive Service Center

Mark P.
Toyota Matrix
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Expert automotive advice.
Keith's auto technician discovered some loose attachment bolts. These bolts were tightened and he also let us know that there will need to be some more repairs for our vehicle. We will return for the repairs as soon as possible. We appreciate the expert advice.

ES
Elaine S.
San Pedro, CA
Buick Verano
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable service in a clean environment. I can always count on Keith's for my car service and repair needs.

GF
Geri F.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Our Experience at Keith's Automotive.
We have been going to Keith's Service Center for over ten years now. We have always found that we get an honest assessment of what the problem is with our vehicle and good workmanship for the repairs necessary.
We feel that we are also getting the best price for the type of repair work that has been performed. The quality is excellent.

We will be bringing our vehicles back to Keith's as our source of trusted, well performed repairs.

Charles H.
Carson, CA
Honda Accord Sedan
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Great. Service
Keith was exceptionally hepful in answering my questions about the condition of the car. Actual service on the car met my exspectations. They have serviced my cars and truck for over ten years.

NL
Nick L.
04/24/2019
Honest professional work
I bring all my vehicles to Keith service center my personal vehicle is an F2 50 which is an $80,000 truck I preferred to have Keith’s work on it and not the dealer because I trust Keith over the dealer they’re knowledgeable and if there are ever any issues Keith will always make it right

CD
Clarance D.
Carson, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/26/2018
Great Automobile and Customer Care!
I rate Keith's Automotive Service Center 5 Stars because like the sign inside their shop/reception area states "We do everything" when it come to cars and light trucks, it is true. The customer care is the greatest and the service (s) they perform on ones auto is the best and they back-up all work done on your car as if it was their own.

Keith's Auto Service center in my opinion is the place to go to have and keep up the health of your Automobile or light truck.

J W.
Lomita, CA
08/15/2018
Wow Keith's employee's must be required to write reviews for him!
Where do I start... I had my vehicle towed in because it was not starting properly...turns out it was a sensor, my friend decided for my b-day he would go ahead a put new tires, have it aligned, fix the oil leak, change all fluids, fix a/c, etc.... Total cost....sit down....just shy of 9,000.00 ( yes NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS!) and guess what- still have that oil leak! Plus after the initial "repairs" I had to have it towed back to them the next day because I had trans fluid POURING out of my vehicle, they charged us ANOTHER Six hundred and some dollars claiming that they did not see a problem the first time, come on- I had NO TRANS FLUID OR POWER STEERING FLUID!!! I GUESS THEY DON'T CHECK FLUID LEVELS AFTER DOING REPAIRS ??? KEITH WILL PROB RESPOND WITH " YOU AUTHORIZED IT" (his standard answer!) All in all, they OVERCHARGE, POOR WORK!
JIMMY IS NICE. BUT 9,000.00????
AAA IS CHECKING INTO IT- NOT HIS 1ST COMPLAINT!
K
kEITH from Keiths Automotive Service Center responded on 09/10/2018

Hello, we have no record of this person, vehicle or service on or around that service date. this has NOT been verified with any repair order connected to it. Please identify yourself and/or vehicle with a repair order or invoice number. based on that this is a bogus post.

Rich C.
Carlsbad, CA
08/10/2018
Break down away from home
I choose this shop based on AAA website since I was away from home . Great crew and great customer service. If I lived in Torrance I would go back .

Spencer S.
Honda Civic Si
07/26/2018
Awesome Service
Jimmy is always nice, attentive, and helpful when I bring my car in. The technicians always do great work. Well worth the money.

Sergiu B.
El Segundo, CA
Mazda CX-7
05/19/2018
Mazda- Update
It is very important to trust your auto mechanic if you want to keep your car running. That is why I come to "Keith's Automotive Service Center".
Maybe they are a little pricey. But when you know the High quality of the job done, you will sleep better and drive with a high level of confidence your car will not break down around the corner after you left.

SZ
Steve Z.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
04/30/2018
Honest & responsible
Very happy to find Keiths Automotive. Keith, Jimmy and the staff are true professionals - they properly diagnosed and corrected the problems with my 2004 F150, and now it's running like a champ!

Thanks to Team KA!

Monica M.
04/28/2018
Easy access, quick turnarounds, parts always available
Glad to have a trusted mechanic in the neighborhood.

Sergiu B.
El Segundo, CA
04/19/2018
My 312,940 miles truck!
How did I get to miles mentioned?
Amsoil oil,

High Quality Service & Periodic Maintenance from
Keith's Automotive Service.

You don't need anything else to keep your car/truck/SUV, gas or diesel running!!!

Juergeon H.
San Pedro, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/29/2018
Oil change and window issue on warranty.
friendly, quick, as always.
explanation correct and understandable.

TH