Keller's Professional Auto & Diesel

BARRY S. on 04/01/2017
"brakes"
horrible job . almost had an accident when they didn't work. had to take back 2 times.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 02/27/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017 06:18 PM
BARRY S. on 03/09/2017
"brakes"
The brakes had not been bled and as a result an accident almost occurred when the brake petal went to the floor before stopping. Car was taken in an with the same result before it was insisted hat a serviceman actually drive the car. It was then readjusted.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 02/13/2017
Review Created: 03/09/2017 01:27 AM
TODD E. on 08/06/2016
"Ripped off on oil change"
Took 2013 RAV4 in for an oil change and was told it needed synthetic oil. Not a problem. I said I wanted the cheap oil change and again no problem. After it was done I signed the slip not even looking at the price and left. Later that night I look at the receipt and I was charged $68.00 for an oil change that I paid $13.13 the day before on a car with 100,000 miles on it. Nothing different was done to the car and they didn't even rotate the tires. Really? Have always gotten the $9.99 oil change at Kellers and had no problems.
Very Dissapointed
Vehicle: Honda Element
Service Date: 08/04/2016
Review Created: 08/06/2016 05:32 AM
HARI S. on 06/21/2016
"Not a great place."
Very bad service. -It is related to service manager.
Vehicle: Infiniti QX4
Service Date: 06/20/2016
Review Created: 06/21/2016 08:37 PM
SONJA G. on 06/13/2016
"Very unhappy, dropped off my car with no dents or scratch's. NOt the same when I picked it up. "
upon picking up my car, noticed that I had a big dent's and many scratch's on the quater panel. Spoke to both Justin and John, neither one would have anything to do with helping me. Told me that it was a hit and run and I should call my Ins company....Very POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 06/10/2016
Review Created: 06/13/2016 08:42 PM
GARY Y. on 05/13/2016
"I'm not happy"
a premium LOF was ordered and the noise that was being made was mentioned and the fact that it sounded like a power steering pump noise. When i picked up the vehicle i asked if they figured out what the noise was and was told that they couldn't figure it out. the next day i had new tires put on and asked my friend what he thought the noise was and it turned out to be an extremely low power steering reservoir. when i was a service tech it was standard procedure to check ALL fluid levels so it makes me wonder what other fluid levels were missed . i probably won't return and have been a customer since shortly after the shop opened and have sent several friends and other people that i know , but have doubts as to whether i will return and am sure i will warn friends to verify the work gets done properly
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 05/05/2016
Review Created: 05/13/2016 07:06 PM
Kristin D. on 02/16/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Highly Disappointed! "
Been going to Keller's for over a year and they felt like family to us and always felt like what they said was god's word. Was told several weeks ago car needed a new transmission. I asked if I changed the fluid would that help and I was told that the fluid was black and if I did that, I would cause more damage than harm. It was time to replace the transmission with a quote of $2600 with $100 coupon for us. Pondering this amount of money, decided to take the car for a second opinion. Come to find out the car does not need a transmission.... it was low on fluids causing it to shift hard and stick. This new company even went so far to take the vehicle to a transmission shop to make sure. Nope - don't need a transmission - Only need to replace the filter and gasket on the pan and fix a bearing that went bad. Out the door at the new place fixing everything for $588! I was getting ready to spend $1900 more than what I needed to spend because I believed in Keller's. Now I wonder all the other repairs that I have paid for... were they legit. Sorry Keller's but you just lost what once was a very loyal customer.
Service Date: 02/03/2016
Review Created: 02/16/2016 04:15 PM
KENT D. on 09/14/2015
"Squeaky rear brakes."
Brakes still squeak. Nothing was done.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 09/12/2015
Review Created: 09/14/2015 06:08 AM
GENE M. on 04/22/2015
"No integrity"
Very disappointed.I brought in a 9.99 coupon. On checking in I noticed a sign on counter advertising an oil change for 19.99. I asked counter person how does that compare to the 999 coupon. He said they were same. I said both the same service. He again said yes. He then asked what I wanted. I wondered what kind on question is that. What difference does it make if they are both the same. When work was finished I went to pay Bill which was 29.00. I asked why it was more than the last few times I had been there. He said the 19.99 oil chug included rotating tires. I was astounded. I said to him you told me the 19.99service was the same as the 9.99 coupon. He ignored that question ands said when asked what I wanted that I pointed to the 19.99 service. As stated earlier when asked what I wanted I did not see a difference between the 2 services based on him telling me they were the same. I told him I did not want a tire rotation since that is done on a scheduled basis. No reply. I paid the bill of 29.00 and left shaking my head. After getting in car I wondered how did they rotate the tires since the wheel lock was in the car at bottom of console. Consequently I do not think they rotated tires but I did pay for the service. The work was done in about 25 minutes and I do not think they can change oil and rotate tires in 25 minutes. On the way home I started thinking about this whole incident and have become very upset at the lack of integrity in that store. When I still think about it it makes me infuriated. Money is not the issue. It is the lying. I am going to report this incident to Better Business Bureau. That store is very fraudulent in their dealing with customer.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 04/21/2015
Review Created: 04/22/2015 08:48 PM
ANDY V. on 01/13/2015
"overcharged"
Said initial repair would be $50...ended up having to pay over$200. Will not return.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 01/10/2015
Review Created: 01/13/2015 07:57 PM
JIM S. on 06/23/2014
"Horrible expirence. "
We will never ever come back again. Didn't do anything right. So rude to women. Rip off artists.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille