Business Solutions

Kelly's Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
GL
Garth L.
08/03/2022
Awesome service
Honest service. Only what you really need done and no BS.

Dustin R.
08/02/2022
Great crew!
These guys were honest and personable. They clearly spoke to me before doing anything and they got the work done quick. I will definitely use them for any...

Rebbeca S.
08/01/2022
Fast and Friendly Service
They were able to get my Jeep in, diagnose, and fix very quickly. They let me know what was going on and how much it would be. I appreciated that. Will...

HM
Harding M.
07/31/2022
Hot Wired Electronics - Ford Ranger
My used Ford Ranger had a hot wired electronic issue where any of the car’s electrical components were always “on” after the car was turned off. Kelly was...

Tim S.
07/29/2022
Very good
Love kellys. Very truthful, very good.been going there for years.