Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Tonia H.
Mazda CX-9
07/19/2019
Exceptional care
I took my car in for an oil change and mentioned that i was headed on a trip. They took time to make sure my car was ready for the long trip. Knowing that they do what is safest and best for the customer will keep me as a customer! Thank you for takin such good care of my vehicle, so I may enjoy my family trip without worry!

JJ
Jim J.
Chevrolet Sonic
07/11/2019
Excellent service.
Kelly's does a excellent job of fixing vehicles and keeping them in tip top condition. Their knowledge base is excellent on old vehicles and new ones. They keep up to date. !

Jim D.
Valley, NE
Nissan Rogue
07/11/2019
Honest and complete diagnosis every time
I took my car to Kelly with an air conditioning system that was working intermittent. Instead of jumping to the conclusion of a bad compressor that most places might, Kelly checked my entire electrical system to rule out a bad wire or fuse. After a thorough check, it turned out to be the compressor for sure. I wasn’t left wondering if it was something else that could be wrong before having an expensive repair done. Kelly has worked on all of my vehicles at one time or another over the last 15 years. A trustworthy mechanic is like a unicorn, but I found one with Kelly’s. Thanks for all you do!

Tim S.
GMC Envoy
07/03/2019
Truthful and very friendly
Very friendly. And always helpful. Iwe have been with Kelly's for years, have never had a problem with him. Feel hes always truthful with us, and if it's something that needs done but not right away he will tell you.

LH
LuRae H.
Syracuse, NE
Ram Pickup
06/29/2019
Great catch!
The ever alert staff at Kelly's Auto caught a pin hole oil leak that saved thousands of dollars in repair. Thanks Blaze for getting us in quick and saving the day.

BZ
Brenden Z.
06/29/2019
Helped me in a pinch.
They took care of an issue better than I could have asked for. They explained possible causes and what they had to do. Honest work and I will continue to see them for my automotive needs.

06/26/2019
Great people.
Great people. Great work.

LY
Lacey Y.
06/25/2019
I would recommend Kelly’s to anyone looking for quality service! Very good customer service and kind, genuine staff. Thank you very much for everything you guys do, will keep coming back for service!

AP
Aubrey P.
Hickman, NE
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/25/2019
Best mechanic
I have been to Kelly's with different vehicles throughout the years and my mom has been using his services since the 90s. I have tried other mechanics here and there, but none have measured up.. needless to say I've learned a lesson. Kelly's is honest, friendly and truly the best choice for any of your vehicles needs. I highly reccomend him!

MA
Mark A.
06/23/2019
Always professional
Always the best service , you’re the number one priority when you come in for a repair.

Larry B.
06/21/2019
The guys and the honesty that you get from them.
Only place to take auto to get worked on.always friendly. Even though it was a larger cost to me still worth it as I know it was done right.

RF
Rich F.
06/19/2019
Top Notch
Good prices and personable service. Highly recommend if you want it done right at reasonable prices visit Kelly's Auto.

BF
Benjamin F.
Chrysler 200
06/18/2019
Close to where I live and very affordable
My first experience was very good! I appreciate you being honest what I need to get done and what’s most important to fix. However, the hood of my car wasn’t completely shut but it really isn’t a big deal I’m just letting you know. I will be back soon though!

Rick M.
06/15/2019
Great place to do business
As always very accommodating, fair price and useful advice.

Jesse P.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/14/2019
It's not a large business making it more personal
Kelly's scheduled my appointment quickly and got my car finished the same day

CT
Chuck T.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/13/2019
Can always count on Kelly to do things right the first time.
Have been coming to Kelly for years now. Highly recommend.

AG
Angela G.
06/12/2019
Workmanship honesty
Where else would I go fare prices good work clean facility clean mechanics some mechanics look like they climbed out of an oil drum not here respects you and your vehicle

Sean S.
Dodge Dakota
06/11/2019
Quick turnaround, but missed an item
I dropped off my truck for an oil change, electrical work on a brake light not working, and to check my brakes. All the work was done except I don't see any explanation of the life left in my brakes. I don't think they were checked. I was most concerned with getting the brake lights working, but will need to make a separate trip now to have brakes checked.

Mussa M.
Nissan Quest
06/06/2019
Excellent and trasted service
I went to this shop to get an oil change and to fix what I thought a noise I was hearing on a driver side of my van. The mechanic examined the van and explained to me exactly what it needs. They were honest and professional and after the oil change I was confident enough to drive my van to a long drive, another state. It's rare to find in a mechanic shop with both honesty and a professional service combination.

GS
Geraldine S.
Cadillac DeVille
06/04/2019
Very accommodating
Bob got my car in quickly, repaired and ready for pickup in just a few hours. I appreciated his call after assessing parts and labor with the cost for repair before starting. Thank you for your service.