Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Amy M.
02/14/2019
Quality service
They are very accommodating and good. I had a broken exhaust manifold and they checked with Chevrolet to see if there was a recall. I have gone to Kelly's for years. He's the best!

EM
Erin M.
02/12/2019
Great people and service
People are friendly and the service is great. Went in for an oil change, and needed a new battery. They were able to do it at that appointment. They will identify problems that can wait, and ones that should be fixed soon. No pressure.

TT
Taryn T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2019
So grateful to have found Kelly’s
Having relocated to Nebraska after being born and raised in NY, finding a new “everything” has been incredibly trying from physicians to an honest, reliable and dependable auto mechanic. As luck would have it (which I have only had since moving here overall) I crossed paths with one of the associates employed here. He was so friendly and showed such genuine concern for my worries about my vehicle, I decided to bring it there to be looked at and I am so glad I did!! Kelly was determined to find out what the root cause of my concerns were and address it appropriately. He communicated with me during every phase while working on my car and let me know what areas needed to be handled now and which ones could wait. He was professional and honest, not taking advantage of my circumstances and lack of knowledge. I would definitely recommend anyone who has automotive needs to bring their business to him. As far as I’m concerned, as long as I’m living here, he is my permanent automotive specialist. Thank you again!

LH
LaVonne H.
Dodge Dart
02/05/2019
Exceptional service. Friendly. Fair prices. Excellent!
Exceptional service. Great pricing. Friendly. Excellent!

GA
Gary A.
Nissan Frontier
02/05/2019
Excellent in all ways
Kelly is knowledgeable, up front honest, and fair priced. Kelly is willing to openly discuss your needs and wants for your vehicle. Never doubt his sincerity and excellent quality of craftsmanship. You cannot go wrong here.

02/03/2019
This is the Guy you want working on your vehicle!
Kelly is the guy you want for whatever issue your having. He is honest to a fault, he is never looking to make quick money, he is extremely knowledgable and works very quickly.

Doug C.
Lexus IS F
02/01/2019
The Best
I can’t imagine having to deal with a different mechanic in my whole life. I appreciate your amazing work and I tell everybody to come to you for the best of service

KC
Kathy C.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said the service was done as expected.

GS
Gayle S.
Chevrolet Classic
01/24/2019
Kelly's has reliable service. I trust them with my car.
I won't take my car to anyone else. Kelly's is honest and reliable.

Syracuse, NE
Buick LaCrosse
01/16/2019
Quick as a whistle!
Thanks Kelly and staff for getting our car in and out without a hassle. Plus, the smiles are free. Competent and courteous.

Rick M.
01/14/2019
Always great service
Convenient good service at a fair price.

Steven W.

RK
Robert K.
01/11/2019
Fast and Freindly
Fast, friendly service. Kelly's has always shot me straight with any of the repairs to my vehicles. Finding a mechanic in Lincoln that you can fully trust is not an easy thing to do. That's why I will always take my vehicles to Kelly's.

John S.
12/28/2018
Awesome place!
Kelly and his crew did an outstanding job on my daughter's car. Needed a thorough inspection of everything and then took care of everything needed to ensure a safe ride for her. Thanks Kelly, appreciate your honesty and a job well done!

Chris M.
Toyota Venza
12/27/2018
Customer service and attention to details.
Always greeted with a smile, treated with respect and they pay attention to details. They’ve not pushy with extras you don’t need. If you do need work, it’s done in a timely manner and at a fair price.

Dan R.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/21/2018
Great service and communication
Brought my truck in to get wheel bearing fixed and an oil leak taken care of. Bob was very clear and straightforward about the work that needed to be done and was professional throughout the process. They even went out of their way to get me a loaner car while my truck was being worked on which I've never experienced before from a mechanic.

DE
Dean E.
12/11/2018
Truck service
Kelly's does quality, prompt service at reasonable prices. I really appreciate the high level of service. The shop is super clean, which is indicative of the care he provides to my vehicle and the customer.

Hyundai Veloster
12/07/2018
Thorough and honest
I am a repeat customer. Called Kelly's to help fix shredded tire and they fit me in that day! This is an example of why I am a repeat customer

Manuel D.
12/07/2018
Reliable, honest, knowledgeable mechanic
I've been bringing my vehicles to Kelly's for the past 20 years for the reasons mentioned above. I'll never hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

John S.
12/06/2018
I 2001 dodge desile
Raplaced all rusted out brake lines calipers and bleeders and U bolts and a new exhaust system did absolutely great job for a reasonable price. Would highly recommend Kellys John Soukup