Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TP
Tiffany P.
12/06/2019
Knowledgeable and honest staff
I took my car in to check the brakes. They looked the brakes over and told me there was no need to replace the pads yet. I was relieved and grateful for their honesty. I will definitely be going back for my next car repair!

Shelby H.
12/04/2019
Great service and customer service!
Was able to get it when it worked with my schedule and they worked with me to pick up my car. They never did any repairs without my consent first and made sure I understood what was wrong and what would need fixed! Great place!

12/02/2019
Regular maintenance plus quick last minute fix
Always go to Kelly's for regular maintenance which is thorough. Was also able to get a last minute brake switch problem quickly fixed.

James L.
11/20/2019
First Rate
These guys are timely, honest and prompt. Look no further for the best in Lincoln at the best cost.

BF
Benjamin F.
Chrysler 200
11/15/2019
Honesty is great and good people
Thanks for the advice and will be back soon!

Travis S.
Beatrice, NE
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/14/2019
The service is amazing!!!
It was a great experience! They answered all questions and provided amazing service!!! I will definitely be a repeat customer. Thanks Kelly's auto đź‘Ť

Chris M.
Toyota Venza
11/14/2019
Oil changes
Consistently great service. They know who you are and keep track of what needs to be done on your car.

John S.
Lexus ES 350
11/08/2019
They have taken care of my Lexus since day one and know what might need extra attention .
Great service as expected . They go out of their way to answer any of my concerns .

Jennifer S.
11/05/2019
Always honest/great service
I have been taking cars to Kelly for over 10 years. His work, prices and most of all his character are top notch. He is always honest and doesn’t do unnecessary repairs or over charge. I feel Kelly looks out for me and my daughters and prepares us for future needs on our vehicles as well. I appreciate Bob’s hard work and honesty too.

Stacey B.
Omaha, NE
11/01/2019
Fast and friendly
They are very knowledgable about all makes and models of vehicles. Kelly is very professional and never tries to sell you some thing you don't need. I have gone to Kelly's for many years. I stopped going for awhile when I moved to Omaha, but after several bad experiences with other shops in Omaha I started going baxk to Kelly's again! It is so worth it for my piece of mind and to know that it is done RIGHT! Thanks Kelly!

GS
Gayle S.
10/31/2019
Kelly's is great because their service is reliable and they are trustworthy!! I only take my cars to Kelly's!
I have taken my cars to Kelly's for many, many years. Never have I had a problem with the work they have done. They are honest and reliable. I recommend Kelly's Auto Repair to anyone who asks.

SL
Sandy L.
Hyundai Tucson
10/26/2019
Excelkent work
Job done right the first time. Checks everything over to b sure no other problems on vehicle. Friendly & fair prices.

TK

DE
Dean E.
10/24/2019
Battery
Kelly's have the best vehicle batteries and great prices. Prompt service!

AR
Alma R.
Honda Fit
10/23/2019
Very professional, friendly, and reasonable. Thank you, Blaze, for the great work.
Blaze did an excellent job. He was professional yet friendly. Price was very reasonable. Will definitely use them again.

LW
LaDonna W.
Waverly, NE
GMC Terrain
10/17/2019
Kelly's auto has always made sure that my vehicle was safe to drive
I have been a customer of Kelly's auto for about 20 years and have always trusted him with my vehicle to make sure it was safe for me. Kelly's has always been straight forward with me as to what needed to be done and always give me a quote for the cost.

Bob S.
10/10/2019
Bob s
Got me in and out explained everything to me was very satisfied

TO
Tom O.
10/04/2019
Honest
Van is driving like brand new!!!!

Thanks guys

Amy M.
10/04/2019
Great Place
Always courteous and honest.

AG
Angela G.
09/20/2019
Great place for auto care
Honest clean trustworthy....what can I say go there and you will find out