SP
Stacy P.
06/16/2021
Excellent knowledge
Kelly’s is our go to for our cars in our family. The service is excellent and all the mechanics are very knowledgeable. BTW you could eat off the floors in the shop. It’s great to have a locally owned shop I can trust with our cars

Steve C.
Pontiac Solstice
06/12/2021
Skilled, Eperienced and Wants Happy Clients
Kelly, successfully, was able to get a partial refund back to me on a catalytic converter that just exceeded warranty. He could have easily said "there is nothing I can do".

I would highly recommend his business!

GA
Gary A.
06/11/2021
Just an oil change this time. Everything went well .

Martin M.
Ford Fiesta
06/11/2021
Car repair
100% trustworthy for car repair

Mike B.
Greenwood, NE
06/09/2021
Expert service delivered with honesty and integrity.
They go above and beyond with their service and make you aware of items to monitor for future repair or servicing. This is very helpful for preventative maintenance and saves the customer money!

HM
Harding M.
Pontiac Firebird
06/08/2021
Customer Service and Knowledge
Great Customer service, understood my car’s problem, vast knowledge and experience working with all car types helped to pinpoint my issue asap and prompt resolution at affordable price.

John B.
06/05/2021
Quality work at a fair price.
Kelly’s has been maintaining my vehicle and I trust there work and believe their prices are fair.

Michelle B.
06/04/2021
Always upfront and honest
Always upfront and honest offering clear explanations.

AK
Alvin K.
06/01/2021
Professional Friendly very knowledgeable

PC
Paul C.
05/27/2021
Awesome
This is my first experience with Kelly’s, and I will now be a long-term customer. They were very upfront about the work that they were going to do and what it would cost. I was totally impressed by the quality of the workmanship and even the cleanliness of their shop! It’s great to finally find an auto repair shop that you can trust!

Julie A.
Jeep Renegade
05/27/2021
Fantastic place
I've been going to Kelly's Auto for many years and they have always taken good care of all of my vehicles. Wouldn't trust my cars any where else.

BA
Becky A.
Chrysler 200
05/26/2021
Honest, reliable, hard working, kind-hearted
Cars are expensive in general, we all know that. Trusting your repairs and maintenance to a team of honest and knowledgeable people removes so much stress and worry, it’s what has brought me back to Kelly’s for over 25 years. The shop is full of reliable, hard working people that not only know their line of work, but are kind-hearted. Kelly is amazing and his staff are always awesome to work with. I’ve used and recommended this business for 25 years and will continue to do so.

MV
Mark V.
05/19/2021
Clear communication.
Clearly communicated with me on what needed to be done, and how long it would take.

John S.
05/13/2021
Truck owner
No surprises . Once again honest and professional service.

Bob S.
05/12/2021
Another great experience
I drive a 2001 Ford ranger. I keep putting money into it when things go wrong, because it only has 85,000 miles on it and it is in very good condition. And at Kelly’s, I know they’re going to keep it running in good condition when I get an oil change. Because I’ll also check the belts hoses and every little thing that could go wrong and catch it before it does. I’ve trusted Kelly for years, And I have no reason to stop now!