Brian M.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the business was good. His son thought something wrong with the tire or front ball joint but they told him it was all fine. They could've lied to him and fixed something because he's a nineteen year old kid, but they didn't. He was impressed by this.

PW
Phiilip W.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Phillip said the business does fine quality work.

Scott M.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Scott said that the place always does a good job at a fair price.

04/05/2019
Honda Service
As always the people were accommodating and service done well. Will continue using Powers.

Lori S.
Dodge Durango
04/05/2019
Customer service and knowledgeable
They always go above and beyond to take care of whatever needs to be done to get me back on the road again.

Drew W.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Drew said the staff had great customer service, answered all his questions, and were very responsive.

Ross S.
Bennington, NE
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Ross said the business is good.

03/22/2019
Love these guys
The guys at Powers are still great. We've been going to them for years, and they keep our family's 4 old cars on the road. They keep us from having to buy newer, more expensive cars, and they keep us from being stranded due to auto failure. These guys always give us great advice and feedback about our cars, and they are amazingly nice, every single time we see them. We wouldn't go anywhere else. Jeff, Jason, Todd, and all the guys are fantastic. Plus, Jason cracks me up. Go see them!

GS
Glenda S.
Honda Fit
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Glenda said they're polite, quick with service, and explain everything.

SZ
Shalonn Z.
Woodbine, IA
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Shalonn said she recommends this facility.

Jonathon H.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Jonathon said he had to return his vehicle to correct the same issue.
Jeff P. from Powers Automotive Services Inc responded on 02/27/2019

Johnathon, I want to explain a bit more on the details of the repairs and the cause of the problem but first I appreciate the feedback so we can use that in a postive way in making sure we resolve these issues before the customer gets the vehicle back.

The corrosion that that seeps into the conttrol module board from a knick in the wiring can cause quite a diagnosis nightmare.  In your vehicels case the corrosion was seeping through the wiring that had a spot that was knicked or worn through near the connector to the module.  To have the corrosion seep into the module over time moisture will have to travel through the spot of the compromised wire through the connector terminals that are in the module connector.  We had thought the terminals were cleaned up enough.  We go the route to repair that is in my opinion the best choice for the customer.  The complete wiring harness wiring harness replacement is the only way we can purchase the connector for the ABS module.  The cost of doing that is scary.  We have very good results in cleaning the terminals and using dialective grease in the connector  so we do not need to go the wiring harness replacement route.

Once again we apologize for the inconvience of having to bring the vehicle back and thank you for your your review.

EK
Emily K.
Gretna, NE
Saturn VUE
02/08/2019
The shop I trust
When my vehicle needs attention, I know I can trust Powers to complete the work well, give me a fair price, and keep me informed to any changes in the timeline they gave me up front. I'm so glad I was referred to a shop I can really trust.

Amber M.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Amber said they are quick and easy. They always go there.

Dean P.
Dodge Sprinter
02/06/2019
Glow plug replacement was a success!
My sprinter van needed glow plugs. Now it starts like it should! Thanks Powers Automotive

02/04/2019
Great service in a timely fashion.

Ross S.
Bennington, NE
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Ross said he would definitely recommend the business for service.

John R.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff members are good people to work with.

Dave G.
Dodge Dakota
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the staff was good about getting the vehicle in promptly, and the work was good.

PH
Patty H.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/17/2019
Expertise, friendly, convenient
Powers did a great job diagnosing my car problem. Jason communicated exactly what my problem was and how they fixed it! They were very accommodating on payment and pick up!

richard s.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business got his vehicle done and fixed correctly and promptly.