Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Gabriel M.
Central, SC
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Gabriel said they are good, the employees were willing to work with him and to text to keep him up to date on his vehicle. They provided helpful service.

GM
Gabriel M.
Central, SC
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/12/2019 Category: Service

Tim B.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Patricia. She said her experience was very good and the customer service is very nice. .

NC

Brianna W.
Doylestown, PA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Brianna said the employees are really helpful and the business is flexible with their hours.

ANN M.
07/28/2019
They explain the problem!
Truth of what’s wrong and whether it’s all that’s wrong. Will give you a price quote before service if you ask!

JEFF D.

Carl G.
Loris, SC
Jaguar XF
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Carl said that the place was absolutely excellent and everything they did, they did right. Their service was excellent and they were on time.

ROBIN S.
Porsche Boxster
07/11/2019
Great service and communication!
New to the area and couldn’t find service for our Land Rover and Porsches. Have had great experiences here!

ANDREA S.
07/10/2019
Mini Cooper Angels
i was really impressed how honest the Service Dept was. I knew exactly what they were doing to my car before i had a trip to Pa. They recommend me not to travel until things i fixed. Well i got to Pa safe and sound with no trouble. I know it cost me allot of money to get my Mini Cooper to be fixed but because of the type of car it is i knew it was going to cost me allot of money. I asked TJ if my car is worth putting this much money in it and again was honest and told me like it is. I'm very glad i found this place for my car and would recommend this place to everyone Thank you

CHARLES M.
Murrells Inlet, SC
Porsche Panamera
07/07/2019
They got the job done
They diagnosed (actually the car's computer told them the problem) and got it fixed in a reasonable amount of time (took 3 days to get the part in - but better than going to the nearest dealer 2 hrs away.)

EB
ELAZER B.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/06/2019
Location to me
I have been pleased in the past with the services I have received at Ken Baker Originals on my Mercedes-Benz 2006 CLK500 Cabriolet. However, the last visit to check the temperature adjustment of the Air Conditioner was not a good experience. I agreed to have a part installed (Ambient Air Quality Sensor $529.20) that would correct the problem, however, once installed the part did not solve the problem. I was informed that another part ($400+) was needed. At that point, I told the manager not to install the additional part because was not sure it would solve the problem. I was very disappointed that the initial part did not solve the problem as was promised. Although I did not ask for refund of labor charged, I believe that it should have been offered.

KC
KATHY C.
Conway, SC
Jaguar S-TYPE
07/05/2019
Need it in a hurry!
Just before the July 4 holiday started I had a problem with my car. I had company about to arrive and REALLY needed my car. I am very pleased to report that my problem was fixed within a very short period of time and I enjoyed the holiday! THANK YOU SO MUCH to the people at Ken Baker’s garage!

Daniel S.
Calabash, NC
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said from a service point of view he was happy.

Terry S.
Conway, SC
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Terry said this business was excellent.

Melton G.
Longs, SC
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Melton said the staff did a good job,

BD
Birgit D.
06/30/2019
Quality Car Care
Ken Baker Originals is the only garage that I use and trust on the Grand Strand. TJ and his team of car care professionals do an amazing job throughout. From diagnostics to repairs they are the best of the best, honest and trustworthy. They are respectful of how valuable your time is and manage their time accordingly. TJ really goes above and beyond to explain what repairs are needed and why.

RICH G.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
06/27/2019
great customer service
Whoever is at front desk tells you what is going on with your car and they take care of any problems
Cal B. from Ken Baker Originals responded on 06/28/2019

Kenneth C Baker jr

KATHLEEN M.
Jaguar S-TYPE
06/27/2019
Unexpected Service Call
I recently had a visitor that rode in my passenger seat and the seatbelt became so tangled up inside the compartment that I couldn't untangle without removing the out side covering. I called Ken Baker and described the problem and they got me in the next day. While my vehicle was there they not only took care of the passenger seat belt problem, but they also inspected the driver side belt and de-tangeled that one. I appreciated the great service and the extra forethought they had to ensure these safety issues were addressed. I love working with Rebecca and the staff at Ken Baker. Highly recommend them if you have a foreign car.
Cal B. from Ken Baker Originals responded on 06/28/2019