Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Anthony G.
Little River, SC
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said they were available when he needed them.

Jim L.
Volvo C70
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business did a good job on the repairs and the service was quick.

MF
Manny F.
05/29/2018
Think Twice
paid $700 for belts and pulley tensioner replaced. Was told two different prices and the pulley fell off the car within 30 days. I was told not to take my car there but they claimed to know what they're doing on BMW repairs. Think twice before you do buisness.

YD
Yoshi D.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Yoshi said they were really nice. However, they won't be able to get her part until Tuesday so she hasn't had anything done yet, they just looked at it.

DEE M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/27/2018
The staff there knows what they are doing
If you have a Volkswagen, the staff at Baker's know what they are doing. I tried to save a little money by going to a regular place and the damage done cost me twice as much to fix. I've learned a lesson that if you have a foreign car take it to the professionals to start with.

IL
Ivan L.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ivan. He said the business does good work and their prices are competitive.

WS
WAYNE S.
Loris, SC
05/17/2018
Brake Rotors, Pads, Sensors, etc 100 % Replacement-saved $ 100 from Ken Baker Originals vs. BMW Dealership, same work, same BMW components ect.
Excellent, Matt Taylor is a SUPER addition to the Ken Baker Originals Team, his BMW Dealership experience and VALUE is terrific, knowledge/skill earned and now applied HAS TO BE A NEW ASSET for the Ken Baker Originals Tea,. I have bee using this service for the last couple of years and have to be honest, NOT EVERY PROBLEM/SITUATION was handled and completed with satisfaction, always had LOOSE ENDS t figure out how to clean up on my own elsewhere. The two previous Service Advisors tried but just didn't have Matt Taylor experience which will make a HUGE difference for the Ken Baker Team.

AP
Amit P.
Volkswagen Touareg
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Amit said this business was excellent.

Raymond M.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Raymond said that he likes the staff at the facility because they spend time explaining the service to him. They work on all of his vehicles.

RJ
RUSSELL J.
Porsche Cayenne
04/28/2018
Well Done
My Cayenne was flashing multiple codes and barely running. As usual, The guys diagnosed it and got it taken care of.

BD
Birgit D.
04/25/2018
Lexus Care
What a wonderful experience with Ken Baker Originals. I took my 2010 Lexus 350 RX in for its 5000 mile check up and they couldn't have been more accommodating. Matt was gracious and kind, explained everything to me in detail, and they processed me through in good time. I'm so happy to have found such a great place to have my car looked after, honest, forthright and respectable.

RON M.
Land Rover Discovery
04/25/2018
Dependable Service
I have found these folks to be honest and dependable. Even though they have the third manager in about that many years, they strive to meet expectations. I think that prices are in line with other repair shops. I'll have a better idea about them when I get to know the latest manager.

KC
KIMBERLY C.
Jaguar XF
04/22/2018
Great Customer Service
Matt was very personable. I appreciate the honesty and clear explanation of the problem with my vehicle. Thank you for taking care of my vehicle in a prompt manner and for the great customer service that Ken Baker Originals provides consistently!

CP
Chris P.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he would not recommend the business because they changed the price on him. He was also shocked they didn't try to explain any reason why. He even thought a manager would speak to him about it, but they just let the vehicle be towed to another business.

CHARLES B.
04/20/2018
Trustworthy
I have been using Ken Baker for 5 years to service my '04 X-3. They restored the X-3 to perfect running condition after it was left unused for a lengthy period of time due to the loss of our daughter.
Even though I have put over $10,000 in maintenance, repairs, tires, brakes etc. when you amortize the cost over this period of time it represents very economical, safe and reliable transportation.
Lower insurance & lower property cost are the benefit of keeping and maintaining a vehicle for more than 200,000 miles.
The sad news I received about the death of Jimmy I can only compare to loosing a member of the family. My wife and I have so many fond memories of him. Please pass on to to his family how much we miss him and what a great mechanic he was.
With Matt & Curt at the wheel, we feel they can keep our X-3 running great even when it's odometer hits 300,000 !

LARRY B.
Rutland, VT
04/19/2018
A reliable business.
Ken Baker Originals has always provided us with prompt, professional services with a fair price. The front desk technician was very helpful and vey friendly. We'll always use your business for our repair needs.

KV
Kelsi V.
South Carolina
Volvo S60
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Kelsi said this business told her the service would take 30 minutes but it took longer.

LD
LANCE D.
BMW 325i
04/18/2018
Sorry for 2 Stars but...
I had a short window (2 days) to get my timing belt changed. After a full day they had not yet looked at the car. No calls with updates nothing. I cannot really tell you about the level of service, or the expertise of your team. I do know I was not impressed with the fact I told the guy I had a tight window of time as I was heading out of town on Monday at noon. I dropped the car off at 1:00PM on Thursday. I heard nothing so I called around 4:00 PM on Friday and they still had not looked at the car. There was no way we were going to make my Monday at noon deadline. I told the gentleman to throw the key under the mat and to not bother with it.
Hey it's a good sign that your shop was so busy! I just wish the guy would have told me not to bring it in the first place, Would have saved me some time. I was told you did not have a code reader for my E30? I know those cars are old but it would seem like a common item for a BMW shop. I have one.

GV
George V.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/14/2018 Category: Service
George said the vehicle is running well and the staff gave him satisfactory service.

KK
Kenny K.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/12/2018
Matt and Wendell were awesome!
Matt and Wendell gave me great customer service.
The location was convenient to my home.