4.6

Sonia C.
Patrick, SC
06/29/2020
Great value
These guys know BMWs. Initially when i called to have my car sent to them they were on top of everything. When they got my car, the young man at the service desk explained everything to me in simple terms. It's taking some time but they are worth the wait.

Debra G.
Marshville, NC
04/10/2020
Very over priced Shop. Out of Towners Beware
Charged double for parts said would research for cheaper parts but instead charged double for them. Had over 2000 dollars work done and still charged diagnostic fees. Most only charge tht fee if work not performed by shop. Not to mention a return customer also. Charged over 500 dollars for less than an hr job for a mass flow sensor. Feel like they saw a NC tag and charged as the pleased. Instead of working with us any way possible they stuck it to us as best they could. If u have money to blow this is ur shop if not then I would shop around and not get stuck like we just did.

Debra G.
Marshville, NC
04/10/2020
Very over priced Shop. Out of Towners Beware

NH
Nichole H.
01/04/2020
The worst ever
I took my Mercedes Benz in for the hatch not opening... they kept it for two weeks! Ridiculous.. they charged me $1123 and then got in back and my license plate light was messed up... they finally fixed that!! I will never go back!! Even the auto store down the street said they are a bunch of CROOKS!!!!

GM
Gabriel M.
Central, SC
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Gabriel said they are good, the employees were willing to work with him and to text to keep him up to date on his vehicle. They provided helpful service.

GM
Gabriel M.
Central, SC
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/12/2019 Category: Service

Tim B.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Patricia. She said her experience was very good and the customer service is very nice. .

NC

Brianna W.
Doylestown, PA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Brianna said the employees are really helpful and the business is flexible with their hours.

ANN M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/28/2019
They explain the problem!
Truth of what’s wrong and whether it’s all that’s wrong. Will give you a price quote before service if you ask!

JEFF D.

Carl G.
Loris, SC
Jaguar XF
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Carl said that the place was absolutely excellent and everything they did, they did right. Their service was excellent and they were on time.

ROBIN S.
Porsche Boxster
07/11/2019
Great service and communication!
New to the area and couldn’t find service for our Land Rover and Porsches. Have had great experiences here!

ANDREA S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/10/2019
Mini Cooper Angels
i was really impressed how honest the Service Dept was. I knew exactly what they were doing to my car before i had a trip to Pa. They recommend me not to travel until things i fixed. Well i got to Pa safe and sound with no trouble. I know it cost me allot of money to get my Mini Cooper to be fixed but because of the type of car it is i knew it was going to cost me allot of money. I asked TJ if my car is worth putting this much money in it and again was honest and told me like it is. I'm very glad i found this place for my car and would recommend this place to everyone Thank you