DO
Suffolk, VA
Mercedes-Benz C280
02/17/2019
Christmas Eve breakdown on I-95
We were traveling home on Christmas Eve and broke down..
I was very concerned about leaving my car with a repair shop 2 states away. They were very professional on the phone. We communicated numerous times. The entire time all I could think about was the repair would be more than the estimate, as in they would find more things wrong.However, the estimate and the repair bill matched exactly.
I was extremely pleased.

LR
Lorenzo R.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Lorenzo said the business did a good job.

PT
PETE T.
Hartsville, SC
02/08/2019
Great professional service
I had my radiator hose replaced and they washed my truck afterwards. I will definitely be taking my vehicle there next time

PA
Pam A.
Jaguar XF
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Pam said she has used this business on and off for several years. They are very helpful.

IK
Isac K.
South Carolina
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Isac said they did a very good job.

EW

Lamar, SC
Porsche Panamera
02/02/2019
5 stars
I brought my Panamera in for a check engine light. I was walked thru every step of the process great service with a great price.

JIMMY C.
Timmonsville, SC
Ford Edge
01/31/2019
Super easy and Quick!
They were able to get BOTH of our cars done for us in one day!!! We were in and out !!! Great service.

PT
PATRICK T.
Volvo C70
01/18/2019
Volo C70 Vibrations
Took the car in with some vibration. Diagnosed the trouble as motor mounts, order the parts and performed the service. Problem solved by a great bunch of guys. My only complaint is that my carpet was covered in grease.

Good job but, next time put a cover down guys. It's hard to find good service but, they deliver. Thanks guys.

SAEQUANA S.
Darlington, SC
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/13/2019
oil change
They were fast, polite and professional they also advised me that they do loaner cars as well if i Needed one to get around while my car was in service.

This is the only place I have found in the area I’m living in. I moved to South Carolina in May from Ny and was told I have to go all the way to Columbia which is 1 hour and 40 min away from where I live Euro Pro was awesome

SA
Sammy A.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Sammy said the staff knows exactly what to do on his vehicle, time wise, and they know how to give details about issues. The customer service is always great with them.

ME
Milton E.
Circleville, OH
Saab 9-3
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Milton said they got him in and out in a timely manner and he is 100 percent pleased with the service.

LC
Litisha C.
Ellenwood, GA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Litisha said the service at this business was excellent. The staff did what they said they would do in the time required. They were very accommodating and she was very pleased with their service.

WF
WARREN F.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
12/22/2018
In and out
The Florence Euro Pro is capable of getting big Maintainence issues done rapidly (try finding anyone else who can get hard-to-find Foriegn parts by the next day at the latest.) Torry is great at working around schedules and keeping you in the loop. There are no gimmicks, just straightforward honesty,

TC
TRAY C.
Darlington, SC
Mercedes-Benz S500
12/14/2018
Great experience as always
I always come here for servicing my mercedes. Friendly staff and fast service. The best foreign car technicians in the pee dee in my opionion. Same service as dealerships but cheaper.

Stephen C.
Greensboro, NC
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the employees were honest, done in a timely manner and took extremely good care of him. If they're thrown a curve ball, they still take care of their business. Tory was friendly, caring and had a great attitude. The owner deserves a pat on the back.

RICHARD B.
Pembroke, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/07/2018
Character and attitude
Friendliest and best service I ever had

Terry B.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Terry said she has no complaints about this business. She was very pleased with them, this is the second time she has gotten stranded and this business has come to her rescue.

CHRIS H.
Sanford, FL
BMW 740i
12/05/2018
Awesome Customer Service!
Torrey and HIS GROUP ARE RESPECTABLE AND Knowledgeable when it comes to repairing your automobile. The are vry friendly and GETS THE JOB DONE. they HELP YOU ANY WAY THEY CAN AND HAVE AFFORDABLE PRICING. i WAS STRANDED ON MY WAY HOME TO FLORIDA FROM VISITING FAMILY IN nc. I BROKE DOWN, ONCE MY CAR WAS WITH TORREY AND HIS GROUP THEY HELPED ME GET TO A HOTEL WHILE MY PARTS WHERE SHIPPED NEXT DAY. THEY PICKED ME UP NEXT DAY AND AS SOON AS MY PART ARRIVE i WAS ON MY WAY HASSLE FREE.

TE
Tonya E.
Hemingway, SC
11/15/2018
I will not recommend this place to anyone
Mr. Cal Baker which is the owner has poor customer service . I took my car there to get an oil change and they told me all my fluids was checked and top off. two days later my coolant low light came on saying the fluid was low. I have a BMW and never has had a problem with it for over two years. So when i called him to tell him that they didnt check my coolant he was very rude and told me i had a leak and my brother works at BMW and did a pressure check on it and it has no leak which means they never checked it. He told me if i was un happy i can go else where. I will never recommend them or take my car back there .