KG
Kenny G.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Kenny said the customer service was good. The staff work was thorough and the staff was very attentive.

EB
Emanuel B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Emanuel said he still feels unhappy with his experience with this business. He said when he first took his vehicle to this business, he felt the staff fixed something that did not need fixing and he was charged for it.

Crishell B.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Crishell said the business was honest and up front. They kept her informed and had good service.

LC
Larry C.
Cadillac SRX
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Larry said that the business kept him informed on what was going on.

Betrice H.
Nissan Maxima
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Betrice said the business was very nice, fast, informative and it was a good experience.

ER
ERIC R.
09/01/2018
Always provides great customer service and honest feedback. They have competitive price.

ER
Eric R.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Eric said that everything about the place is great, their customer service and the honesty of the management and staff is much appreciated.

EW
Eecorris W.
Fayetteville, NC
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Eecorris said that this business did a good job on his vehicle. He would recommend them.
Cal B. from Ken Baker EuroPro responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you for your business and  Thank you for taking time to review us.

JASON B.
Spartanburg, SC
08/14/2018
Major markups
So with my visit to the Florence location I was impressed with the knowledge the individual whom I will not name had on the BMW however upon his inspection and work several issues that were not apparent before my visit started popping up I figured being an 14 year old vehicle would be a possibility. But the issue was when he quoted me parts pricing and labor pricing he had a 50% markup on all labor and a 70% markup on all parts. Once confronted about this issue the gentleman then tried to get an attitude and argue with me about my figures and didn’t believe that it was possible until I had to physically show proof of his idiocy. I will not recommend this place to anyone with need of a repair on any vehicle due to poor management and attitude towards customers.
Cal B. from Ken Baker EuroPro responded on 08/25/2018

Not sure where you are getting your numbers from but we have a guarantee to be 20% less than the dealer period. Just bring in an estimate, we will beat it by 20%.

John H.
Orange Park, FL
08/08/2018
Roadside Emergency Repairs
I’m a 100% (P+T) DAV. While returning home my wife and I experienced a coolant problem on our Volvo XC90. Checked on-line service and found EUROPro in Florence SC. Drove in and met Mark and was very pleased with his professionalism, courtesy and integrity. Being “Out-of Towners”, with limited mechanical knowledge, Mark and his staff diagnosed and fixed the problem ASAP and we were quickly back on the road. As a DAV I'm part of a larger network of other disabled vets and I have already broadcast, far and wide, about Mark’s professionalism, and honesty as well as that of EUROPro. Bravo Zulu on Mark, his staff and EUROPro.
V/r,
John F Holland
ISCM, USN-Ret
Cal B. from Ken Baker EuroPro responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you for your service, thank you for taking time to review us and thank you for allowing us to take care of your car

WW
Will W.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Will said the service was fast, and the staff was wonderful.

Dorothy B.
Pamplico, SC
Mercedes-Benz C230
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Dorothy said the business did a great job.

JAN K.
07/19/2018
Moonroof replacement
Had a scheduled appointment. Work was performed as planned, on time, on schedule. Very good experience.

CF
CYNTHIA F.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/12/2018
Euro service is fast, reasonable priced and quality service.

JIMMY C.
Timmonsville, SC
Ford Edge
06/20/2018
Wonderful Service!
The staff was amazing and extremely helpful! They went above and beyond my expectations! They worked fast and made sure we were comfortable while waiting!

NG
Nadine G.
Timmonsville, SC
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Nadine said they were reasonable and helpful.

Carroll B.
Scranton, SC
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Carroll said the business provided very good service.

RP
Robert P.
Lexus RX 400h
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff did very good work.

NK
Nathan K.
Manning, SC
06/02/2018
Money Hungry
Be knowledgeable of your vehicle Tory told me to bring my car to them in Florence after asking Cal if its fine that my car remain there to get fixed long as I'm paying MONEY to get it fixed DONT WORRY ABOUT STORAGE FEES. Glad I have that recorded three times of asking. Readers check out my Google review an if y'all do business please record cause they manipulate the conversations. My old parts were told to be place in my trunk I told Tory that an have him saying ill place them in the car. Got my car parts weren't there parts were hanging off an wasn't replaced windshield cracked may had came from weathering but my car is fixed after he was trying to buy the cheapest used motor for 2240 along with labor 4420 little did they know I found when for 1400 but I don't even need a motor shame. Look how he wrote saying he should've charged me 3400 for storage when I have you recorded saying what did I told you don't worry about storage fees just worry about paying on the car parts an maintainace fee third message third recording that was third time asking him an then he was trying to order the the parts that were the most expensive!!!! Yes my car was over there a year but if that was the case of storage fees I would have gotten my car the next day so ya know he said what he said! Better yet if I had read the reviews my car wouldn't have been there.
Cal B. from Ken Baker EuroPro responded on 06/02/2018

How about a simple THANK YOU!!!! For letting your car take up space on my lot (inside) for over 1 year because you couldn’t afford to fix it????? Oh i know how about a thank you for repairing the damn thing?????? Un freaking great full that’s what you are.  You are to never step foot in my shop again pal... ever!!!!!!!

JILL W.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/19/2018
GREAT EXPERIENCE
Torrie was very reassuring when we brought my daughters Volkswagen convertible in. She was on her way back to school and the top would not go up. He was able to temporarily get it back in place and made sure she was able to get back to Charleston in time! He assured us that as soon as she came back, he would have the parts it needed and get it working like new! She came back a week later and as promised...it was fixed and is as good as new! The technician came out and explained everything after he was finished and he was very knowledgeable and courteous. Over the top customer service is what we received and I will recommend EuroPro to anyone I know that might be in need of car repair in the future. Now that we have had such a positive experience, we are glad to know that you have a location in Charleston, somewhere she can go and I trust that she will be in good hands! Thanks for everything!