Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

04/15/2019 Category: Service
service
Great Sevice
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

Charles B.
Collins, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/13/2019 Category: Service
The people
Very wuick
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you Charles for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

KF
Kathy F.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
great and prompt service
took my car in for service after engine light came on - found out it was due to an update done a few weeks ago - dealer put rush on part and it was fixed 2 days later - dealership gave me a rental car to use until my car was ready!
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Kathy for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

Jean M.
OH
04/12/2019 Category: Service
The people and the great work they did working on my car and caring for me while I was at the dealership
superior service, great people

GZ
Gary Z.
Fremont, OH
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Very good efficient service
Am happy w/ the service I received
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Gary for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

TR
Tracy R.
Port Clinton, OH
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Great service...and everyone is always kind and helpful!
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you Tracy for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

PC
Patricia C.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
the best
just had a tire fixed, but did a great job
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 04/08/2019

Chad W.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service staff and nice waiting area.
This is the first Hyundai I have purchased. I've always bought Ford vehicles because of the employee discount. But after Ford no longer producing cars and the quality of their products led me to to Hyundai. This dealership is great, not pushy but helpful.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Chad for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business

04/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff!
Great group of people working here.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

Marcia C.
Vermilion, OH
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Staff are very polite
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you Marcia for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

SR
Sandra R.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
prompt service
I was there about an hour for tire rotation, and oil change. they also reset my car phone.( i couldnt call any of my contacts) the only thing i would like them to do in the future is to let me know how long it will take (about) so I can make plans to get errands done, while they work on my car. they did ask me if I wanted to wait for it and I said yes, thinking it would only take 20-30 min. They did an excellent job, told me what they did.A+ rating
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Sandra for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

VR
Victoria R.
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Jan in service department.
I really like this dealer. Don’t like the price of oil changes going up. I always bought 4 at once. Not so sure I will now. Has gone up almost $30.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Victoria for letting us know about your experience in service.  We appreciate your business and try to keep prices competetive.  Look forward to taking care of your service needs.

Christine B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Family friendly
Love going there and have friendly people willing to help. No long waits
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Christine for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

PC
Patricia C.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
service experience
they are great
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you Patricia for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!! Always great to see you!!

PK
Patricia K.
Huron, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/26/2019 Category: Service
service department
everyone in your service department is always great to deal with.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you Patricia for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

upgrade software
Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Work was completed quite quickly and several maintenance items were brought to my attention. Filters were replaced with recommendations for other routine maintenance. I appreciated their help and prompt attention to my vehicle when I arrived. A very pleasant experience.

Huron, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
flat tire
All was good
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we doing.  We appreciate your business!!

LT
Linda T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/24/2019 Category: Service
The convenience of the service dept picking up my vehicle and having it back in a timely manner
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you Linda for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  I would like to speak to you about what we could have done to earn a 5 star instead of the 3 star rating you gave us.  I look forwar to speaking to you soon. We appreciate your business!!

2014 Hyundai Tucson
Fast Service & Friendly
Great service.

John M.
Willard, OH
03/23/2019 Category: Service
fast and friendly service
had problems with parts so they gave me a new car to drive until they got the part. no problems after that so far.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you John for you patience and we thank you letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your  business!!