Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Clyde, OH
2009 Hyundai Accent
06/22/2019 Category: Service
prices for repair.
people there make it great..
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

MK
Matthew K.
Lakeside Marblehead, OH
06/21/2019 Category: Service
All ways good work
They always take care of my suv when I need service and never have any problems
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you Matt for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate your business!!

PM
Pamela M.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent staff
Entire staff is professional and "people people".
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you Pam for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!! Always great to see you!!

Daryl W.
Clyde, OH
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good Quick Service, the service manage very polite.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you Daryl for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

Kenneth M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Service adviser
Service adviser was great and extremely pleasant and helpful
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you Kenneth for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

Marsha G.

Ellie S.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Service department
I appreciate their honesty.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/09/2019

Thank you Ellie for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

HM
Harl M.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Polite, helpful people.
Everyone seems to care, and I feel that they know what they are doing.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you Harl for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

TR
Teresa R.
Greenwich, OH
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service
I was leaving for vacation and was having issues with tire pressure in one tire. I called Amy , after discovering I was needing all my tires replaced as well, she ordered my tire and had them put on and alighted with just a couple days notice. And when I was ready to leave Amy had found a $100 mail in rebate online that she printed for me to use!!!! That’s great customer service!! Thank you again Amy for your quality, and courteous customer service!!
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you Teresa for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

EM
Eric M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Everything was great

Attica, OH
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Clean, very friendly people to work with.

HH
Holly H.
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Service dept.
Great!
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you Holly for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

Donna H.
Port Clinton, OH
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Very reliable mechanics. Great customer service from all staff!
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Donna for taking the time to let us know how your service was.  We appreciate your business!!

LC
Laura C.
Thank you for listening.
Thank you for listening to my issues with my last service. I appreciate you taking the time to call me and talk to me about it. I will be coming back to you for our car service because you make it really easy to make appointments and always get the job done in a timely manner and everyone there is very nice. Thank you again for listening to your customers.

Could have been better
It was very hot in the lounge. Felt like I was suffocating while waiting for my oil change to finish. Wasn't told that the air conditioning wasn't working. No one said anything. Also I asked for a car wash when I came in and did not get one. It is one of the reasons I keep coming to get my oil change and car serviced here so I can get a free car wash but I didn't get that and I was sweating in the lounge while waiting for them to finish.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you Laura for taking the time to let us know about how your service experience was.  I sincerely appologize for the concerns you have brought to our attention and look forward to speaking to you about them.  We appreciate your business and value your comments.

Brunswick, OH
05/22/2019 Category: Service
No Nonsense approach, GREAT SERVICE !!
Service was performed efficiently with no push to get me to have things done that weren't necessary. My mechanic, Alex Delly listened to a concern I had about my Elantra. Once he had the car in the shop he diagnosed and solved the issue almost immediately. Definitely would have him do service on my car again.

The staff in the service department is very friendly and accommodating.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing in service.  We appreciate your business!!

AP
Art P.
Republic, OH
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Good Group Of Service Advisers
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you Art for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

Jeffrey S.
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating with loaner and service
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Jeff for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Elantra GT
First oil change easy and fast

GZ
Gary Z.
Fremont, OH
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Timely repair
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Gary for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!