Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Jim F.
Ashland, OH
07/25/2021
Great sales experience
I purchased my last vehicle from Ganley Hyundai in Norwalk and was very pleased with the sale process and the service. I expressed interest in an Elantra and was promptly contacted by Gary. I truly appreciated his desire to find me the right vehicle to meet my needs. He and Rudy put together a fair price and trade-in. I also appreciated Gary's deep knowledge and experience with Hyundai vehicles. He made the buying process an excellent experience. I highly recommend this dealership, and Gary in particular.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 07/26/2021

We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your purchase and we look forward to serving you again!!

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Great professional service every time!
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you for the 5 Star review!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Service Dept
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 07/05/2021

Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review!!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

KZ
Karen Z.
Sandusky, OH
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/02/2021 Category: Service
The Team
They made me feel like a top priority when I was having driving issues with my hyundai accent . They took the time to figure it out

Outstanding!!
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 07/05/2021

Thank you for the kind words and 5 Star review!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

BG
Bruno G.
Lorain, OH
2021 Hyundai Tucson
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Great staff !!
Phil in sales and Mike and Chelsea great people to work with only thing is they don’t have a car wash which was a bummer . But over all 5 stars to this place and staff !
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 07/02/2021

Amanda M.
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
The service at Ken Ganley Norwalk is beyond exceptional. My dad, brothers and myself all have gone to Ken Ganley for purchases of vehicles. I will be a long time customer. The staff works hard to make sure you are completely satisfied. The service department is thorough in their job.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/30/2021

RK
Racheal K.
Lakeside Marblehead, OH
06/26/2021
Customer service and finding a vehicle
I worked with Gary. He was very good and knowledgeable and made the buying experience painless and quick. He was very great. I will definitely recommend Ken Ganley for any car purchases. They put your needs and concerns before their own!
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review. We are always happy to hear from another pleased customer. We look forward to serving you again.

North Fairfield, OH
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Great service and Great people
They go out of there way to make sure that your experience is the best it can be. The work is top notch. they got my car in and out in the time frame that they quoted to me. The check in process was easy and the staff made sure i was comfortable.

06/24/2021 Category: Service
Great service but incomplete
Had a front right headlight assembly put on great service team team. the only issue that i had is when the assembly was installed one light was aimed up into the trees and the other light was aimed about knee high. The beams were not aimed. That is why i gave my rating
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey about your recent service visit. I am sorry to see that we failed to provide 5 Star service for you. Can you please contact me so I can make arrangements to have your headlight issue taken care of for you? I can be reached at 419-668-3300. I want to make sure to get this addressed as conveniently as possible for you.
Once again thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Chastin C.
Clyde, OH
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Very honest work for a dealership!!
This place is amazing! Receptionist are always super friendly! The last time I went in to have routine car care and didn’t realize I had a brake light out and they replaced the bulb for no extra charge! They truly care about their customers! Definitely recommend!
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you for the kind words and 5 Star review!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Jill B.
Collins, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Nolan,amy
Amy deserves a pay rsise,and a bonus, shes wonderful!
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/14/2021

Thank you for the kind words and wonderful 5 Star review!! Your time and feedback is appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Castalia, OH
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Car services
Car services and respect by staff exceed my expectations
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/14/2021

Lakeside Marblehead, OH
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Always good service
They always have great service
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you for the kind words and 5 Star review!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We hope you have a great weekend and we look forward to serving you again.

Joseph B.
New Washington, OH
2020 Hyundai Venue
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Great peope in the service department.
Chelsea Gillen did a great job letting us know about our car! She kept us up to date on when we would get our car back and what the service department was doing.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/02/2021

Thank you for the kind words and 5 Star review!! We are pleased to hear that Chelsea took good care of you while your vehicle was being serviced. We look forward to serving you again.

BW
Brittany W.
Wakeman, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Great overall service
The service department is always awesome! Amy is great to work with and is always on top of everything! Thanks!!
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for the kind word and wonderful 5 Star review!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

AP
Aedrienne P.
Grafton, OH
2020 Hyundai Kona
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Friendly people
Workers were friendly and efficient and solved any issues that may have come up in the service
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 05/28/2021

Thank you for the kind words and wonderful 5 Star review!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.
Service Mananger