Huron, OH
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Friendly exceptional service
Been very pleased over the past 4 years that I have dealt with the dealership having moved to the area from Toledo. Love my Tucson. No problems with it. Excited to see the 2022 Tucson that is being advertised. Could be my next car.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Greenwich, OH
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Great service as always!!
Thank you Ganley for great quick service once again.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for the great 5 Star review!! We are always happy to see a satisfied customer. Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Destiny S.
Sandusky, OH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Every time I come to this dealership they always acknowledge me right away. They are always polite and never leave me with unanswered questions. Amy is always there and has a great and positive attitude! I recommend not only the brand but this establishment to anyone interested in looking for a new car with all your wants.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for the kind words and wonderful 5 Star review!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again!!

Margery H.

09/23/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
Good service overall
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey about your recent service visit. Your time and feedback is appreciated. I am sorry that we failed to provide 5 Star service for you. We will strive to do better for you moving forward. I do apologize for not having snacks and beverages in the waiting area as we normally would, but due to COVID19 we are no longer able to provide these amenities. Also, I will speak with the service advisor who helped you about the importance of providing accurate wait times and to inform our guest of any unexpected delays.
Once again thank you and we hope to serve you again.

PD
Paula D.
Clyde, OH
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service
So impressed by the service I received in all parts of my visit!
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review!! Your time an feedback is appreciated. We look forward to serving you again!

2013 Hyundai Accent

Clinton F.
Andover, OH
09/16/2020
Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport
Ken Ganley Norwalk ohio. All around great experience. Zach sales straight forward honest no b.s recommend. Thanks. To all Ganley Team
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/17/2020

Maria M.
09/07/2020 Category: Service
the people
best staff
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you for the great 5 Star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Roberta S.
Bellevue, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai is the best
I love everything about my Tucson
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/08/2020

Fremont, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Professionalism
Personnel are friendly and prompt. Felt very good having them service my Hyundai Vehicle
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 Star review!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

08/25/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Service
Mark was amazing at finding me my Hyundai Tuscon for a great deal. He worked very hard to stay within my comfortable range for payments. Overall staff are friendly and helpful. Not your average pushy salesperson.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 08/27/2020

Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review!! Your time and feedback is appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

KK
Katherine K.
Bellevue, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/17/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
very professional
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 08/18/2020

Thank you for the great 5 star review!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Vermilion, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2020 Category: Service
Nice people
Nice people to work with at this dealership!

DE
Donald E.
Monroeville, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Service on Sonata
Done quickly, seat and floor were covered for safety. No cost because I have a maintenance plan, like that part most