Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Julie G.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Very efficient service, terrific personnel.

Milan, OH
08/19/2018 Category: Service
No comments to add
No comments to add

Wakeman, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Have your prices gone up?
I’ve always come there for service, I trust Jan and want to take good care of my car. But I feel that prices have gotten too high. I had pre paid for my oil change but replacing filters cost $85.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for letting us know how your service experience was.   We try to keep our prices competetive so I will look into this.  We appreciate your business!!

Bellevue, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Feel like Family
Welcomed and ease to buy a car
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We appreciate your business!!

steve s.
08/14/2018
janet is the best
after talking to janet, she not only solved my problem but went out of her way to make me happy. I have to say, she is the best service manager I have every run across. thank you janet. steve
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you Steve. It was a pleasure talking to you and getting things straightened out.  Thanks for taking the time to rescore us.  We look forward to taking care of your service needs in the future!! We appreciate your business!!

steve s.
08/11/2018
janet is the best
after talking to janet, she not only took care of my problem, but went out of her way to make me happy. she is the best service manager i have ever dealt with. thank you steve

08/11/2018
i must be the only one
when we bought our first car from bauman in 2015, we made a deal for four free oil changes. plus we were told that every new car gets it first oil change free, so that make 5 free oil changes. when ganley took over the dealership they would not honor our deal with bauman saying after two years the deal was off. then they charged 35 dollars for a oil change, that was ok, but they wanted 80 dollars for a synthetic oil. that is ridiculous. we have bought three cars there. this is the first and last time dealing with ganley and there service department.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 08/13/2018

Let me first apologize for your experience in service.  I look forward to speaking to you concerning the issues you have and getting them corrected as soon as possible. We appreciate your business and strive to do our best for you the customer.  Thank you!!

Barbara H.
Huron, OH
2016 Hyundai Azera
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
When car shopping, I had no intentions of even looking or considering the purchase of a Hyundai, however I couldn't be more pleased. My Azera is luxurious, yet sporty and serves all of my transportation needs. Thank you Hyundai.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you Barbara for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate you business!!

Kendis B.
Vermilion, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Salesman, Scott Meeks, was very accommodating and not pushy
Excellent experience with the exception of the detail department doing a completely thorough job as the past owners personal belongings still in the glove compartment.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you Kendis for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

Lakeside Marblehead, OH
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Always do as they say
They always take care of my suv and the service is outstanding
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

PO
Paul O.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Dropped the car off for service and Ganley Hyundai was kind enough to give me a loaner to go to a dentist appointment while the car was serviced. Came back from the dentist and the car was finished and ready to go. As always, the dentist visit was no fun, but the Hyundai visit for service couldn't have been better.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you Paul for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

NC
Nolan C.
Cleveland, OH
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Amazing job by the service department quick and kind service...
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you Nolan for letting us know how we are doing in service.  We appreciate your business!!

MK
Marvin K.
Collins, OH
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Marvin
It took no time at all to get the oil changed. The service was great.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 07/29/2018

Thank you Marvin for letting us know how your service was.  We appreciate your business!!

2014 Hyundai Tucson
Great service....very friendly
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your service experience.  We appreciate your business!!

CA
Carol A.
Bellevue, OH
Convenience
Knowledgeable staff
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you Carol for letting us know how we are doing. We appreciate your business!!

CR
Carl R.
Lady Lake, FL
Friendly
It was a good experience. Very friendly, and serviced our car without too long of a wait.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you Carl for taking the time to complete survey letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate you business!!

Richard S.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
service
always receive great service
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 07/21/2018

Thank you Richard for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your service needs in the furture!!

KG
Kara G.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast!!!
Awesome, fast, friendly service!
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you Kara for taking the time to let us know about your service.  We appreciate your business!!

Rosalyn S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Rosalyn Shepherd
Your personal are so friendly and took care of my vehicle needs promptly, the only thing I wish they did was to offer to wash the car.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you Rosalyn for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!Next time you are in please let us know you want a wash and if we can we will get it done for you.

WF
William F.
Oak Harbor, OH
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2018 Category: Service
WillF
They were very friendly and professional. I arrived at 8am and was leaving by 8:50am. I will be using them for my auto care for both my vechicles.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you William for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

DE
Donald E.
Monroeville, OH
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Sonata service
Service girls are really nice to deal with
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 07/04/2018

Thank you Don for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!