Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Matthew K.
Lakeside Marblehead, OH
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Always good service
Everytime I ha e to get work done , they do an awesome job

BK
Bonnie K.
Clyde, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Super fast service
Went in for an oil service and tire rotation, was very fast and efficient.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you Bonnie for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

AH
Alexis H.
02/13/2019
Poor management
Bought my first Hyundai here when it was Baumann and had a great experience. Started having problems with my Elantra and the service department was great about keeping me updated on what was going on. Unfortunately I kept having the same part going bad on my 2017 elantra so I decided to upgrade to a new one. The salesman was friendly and helped me get into the car I wanted. I bought my new Elantra on 11/29/18 and still have no title as of 02/13/19. No one ever contacted me to notify me of the issues with my title. When I purchased my vehicle I decided to transfer my plates, the tags expired 12/24/18. After being pulled over multiple times I decided to stop in to the dealership and try to get things resolved. The “manager” I spoke to was rude and not helpful. The amount of time I have wasted trying to find out what’s going on with my title is unacceptable to me, not to mention the time wasted being pulled over for something that isn’t my fault. The complete lack of accountability from the manager was frustrating.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 02/14/2019

I am very sorry for your frustration and I am looking into it and will get back to you soon. I look forward to talking to you about this very soon.

EM
Elisha M.
Greenwich, OH
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and speedy service
They are nice friendly and have speedy service. Get my vehicle in in a timely matter.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you Elisha for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreicate your business!!

LC
Laura C.
Huron, OH
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Went in for a routine oil change. Service was great, it took less time then they said it would and they did a car wash for us at our request. Everyone there is always nice and friendly. Could use an upgrade on the coffee in the waiting area though. Other than that I have no complaints.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

SL

Bellevue, OH
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service was great
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Rick for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

Willard, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Regular service
Service department is conscientious
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you  for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
Speed and ease
Wonderful place, the staff is great, they answer every question and get you in and out quick and easy.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Tylere for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

Dana S.
Milan, OH
02/06/2019 Category: Service
They are an awesome team
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Dana for taking our survey again.  We appreciate you doing that for us!! We appreciate your business!!

PS
Patricia S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/03/2019 Category: Service
LOCAL, HYUNDAI KNOWLEDGEABLE, SERVICE CENTER
AMY was very nice, pleasant and listened to my concerns on the vehicle, as they have always been. Found rattle in rear of the vehicle and fixed it. Also fixed the rear passenger door and works great. trust them with my oil changes, as I know they are certified to work on my Hyundai. Thanks for great job (and timely job).
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We appreciate your business!!

Roy W.
Bellevue, OH
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Department
A very friendly and helpful service department staff. Amy always seems to greet me with a smile and really shows how much she enjoys her job.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Roy for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

ER
Ellen R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Ellen R
Really efficient service. Friendly service
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Ellen for taking the time to complete survey and let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

Charles B.
Collins, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Did a fine job

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wonderful staff
Overall, everything has been the best experience I’ve had.

none
None

KH
Kendall H.
Vickery, OH
Very efficient
Very easy to schedule an appointment, I actually scheduled my appointment the day before and got in! Very fast and great customer service!
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you Kendall for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

01/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Great service and friendly, courteous staff.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your service experience was.  We appreciate your business!!

PB
Pamela B.
Huron, OH
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly -knowledgeable and works in a timely manner
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 01/23/2019

01/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership!!
Have always been happy with service each time. Friendly staff!!
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 01/23/2019