Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Charde S.
Sandusky, OH
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Amy’s customer service was great!

PM
Pamela M.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent staff
First class dealership in every possible way.

DE
Donald E.
Monroeville, OH
10/13/2018 Category: Service
The gals in service are always nice and friendly, it makes for a pleasant way to spend money i don't want to spend.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you Don for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs!!

Lakeside Marblehead, OH
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Care and detail of mycar
The care and detail of what is needed for my car to be in excellent working order.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 10/10/2018

GZ
Gary Z.
Fremont, OH
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Gary Zimmerman
the service was done effortlessly and promptly,
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you Gary for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

Richard S.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent experience
They are friendly and caring people. They care about the customer and the workmanship on your vehicles
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 10/07/2018

Thank you Rich for taking the time to let us know how we are doing in service.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future for all your service needs.

AC
Arvella C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/07/2018 Category: Service
First visit with onlyn 4000 miles
This was my first visit and rather minor needs./

MF
Malinda F.
Huron, OH
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Quality vehicle and quality fast service
Quality vehicle love my Tucson. Very fast service which I appreciate.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 10/07/2018

Thank you Malinda for taking the time to let us know how we are doing in service.  We appreciate your business!!

Dana S.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Jan and Amy are awesome. And the techs do a wonderful job
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you Dana for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business and always enjoy seeing you and Brutus!!

Amherst, OH
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Amy upon greeting was friendly, courteous, professional. Made fresh coffee in waiting area. Everything went smoothly ,& on time.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 10/03/2018

GP
Glenda P.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Everyone I spoke with were friendly, courteous, and helpful. The cleanness of the over shop was very good.
Car was ready on time
Amy in service is too rate
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you Glenda for letting us know how your service experience was.  We appreciate your business!!

Robert M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/24/2018 Category: Service
The efficient and helpful people
It was very good experience
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you Robert for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

KC
Kenneth C.
Bellevue, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Sharon C.
Friendly salesman and I felt from the start that I would get a great deal.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/23/2018

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing in service. We appreciate your business!!

Steven B.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
They are very courteous and good
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/23/2018

Thank you Steven for taking the time to let us know how we are doing in service.  We appreciate your business!!

Dana S.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The device department is wonderful
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/23/2018

Thank you Dana for taking the time to let us know how we are doing in service.  Its always a pleasure to see you and take care of your service needs.  We appreciate your business!!

DF
Daniel F.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The Service Dept. did a great job.
I would recommend this dealer to anybody.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Daniel for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate your business!!

Donna H.
Quality service, Quality Employees
I highly appreciate the thorough explanation that was given to me on the services that needed to be performed before I agreed to them. The employees that greet me in the service area are super friendly and very accommodating. Thank you to the employee who serviced my car. You are behind the scenes but definitely appreciated.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Donna we appreciate your business and enjoy seeing you when you are in for service.  Thanks for completing the survey!!

Denise G.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Very nice
Everyones very nice
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Denise for letting us know how we are doing.  We appreciate your business!!

Mary H.
Sandusky, OH
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Friendly employees.
Friendly associates. Excellent service.
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you Mary for taking the time to let us know how we are doing in service.  We appreciate your business!!

Delores W.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
See review
Right on time with my appointment. Answered my questions on billing. Answered my question on the amount of time for service to be done and had a loaner ready for me to use. Cannot ask for much more. And, most importantly, my car seem to be running smoother than when I pulled in to the garage.

Happy customer here!
Dolores Wagner
JANET M. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you Dolores for letting us know how your service experience went.  We appreciate your business!!