Destiny S.
Sandusky, OH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service !
When I first got my car from then on out I’ve received nothing but exceptional customer service. They always greet me when coming in for maintenance and finish in a timely manner!
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for the kind words and 5 Star review!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/27/2021 Category: Service
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for the 5 Star review!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.
Service manager

RW M.
Perrysburg, OH
03/13/2021
Awesome Service
Just purchased a new Sonata from Ken Ganley--incredibly positive experience with awesome service--started with internet chat last night with live virtual assistant, promptly called this morning by sales manager as promised, had verbal agreement on deal and car was delivered to me this afternoon at my home in Perrysburg with all papers ready to sign--entire process including phone discussions, transfer of vehicle pictures, and new car in my driveway with my trade-in driven away by delivery driver took less than a total of 30 minutes of my time start to finish--this is the standard for excellence in customer service--RW Mills, Perrysburg, Ohio
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 03/16/2021

THank you you for the 5 Star review!! We are happy to see this was a very easy transaction for you. Enjoy your new Sonata!

AW
Andrea W.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/11/2021 Category: Service
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey about your recent service visit. Your time and feedback is appreciated. I am sorry to see that we failed to provide you 5 star service. Can you please contact me at your earliest convenience so I can see what I can do to help resolve any issues you may have experienced with our service department. I can be reached at 419-668-3300.
Once again thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Robert M.
Milan, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/23/2021 Category: Service
good service
very good service
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you for the 5 Star survey!! We truly appreciate your time and feedback. We look forward to serving you again.

Diane M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/20/2021 Category: Service
close to home and always gets our vehicle in quickly.
have always had great and friendly service , and we trust our vehicle gets the best maintenance required when we bring it in to be serviced.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you for the kind words and great review!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Chad W.
Bellevue, OH
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/19/2021 Category: Service
I love my Hyundai dealership !
They have taken great care of my needs ! When purchasing my Elantra GT they gave me the lowest dealer price, and I'm coming from buying Ford for years because of an employee discount.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and the kind words. Your time and feedback is appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Dan R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
They go above and beyond in customer service. I will be returning as a regular customer.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 02/19/2021

We are so happy to see a satisfied customer! Thank you for the 5 Star review!!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again!

Lakeside Marblehead, OH
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Always good service
Fast and awesome workmanship
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 02/12/2021

Thank you for 5 Star review!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

VS
Vince S.
Brecksville, OH
02/10/2021
Zach Peterson was an amazing salesman and was very helpful
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review. Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Clyde, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Service department
Never let you know when part comes in. Then tells stories that phone isn't working
Called weekly for a month we got upset and then part was suddenly there!
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. I am sorry you had a poor experience with this situation. I will continue to investigate to find out where the breakdown was.
My sincerest apologies and I hope we can make this up to you. if there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us.
Once again thank you and we hope to serve you again.

Shannon M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Nice people
The lady in the service department that checked me in was wonderful to work with. She was courteous, attentive, and pleasant. She made sure personally that all my needs were properly addressed.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

BW
Brittany W.
Wakeman, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Great, friendly staff
The staff in the service department are fantastic! Always friendly and helpful. Their hard work is much appreciated.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!!! Your feedback, time and business is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again!

Judy M.
Perrysburg, OH
12/30/2020
2021 Palisaide
Thank you Candy and Rudy! You made the drive from Perrysburg worth it. Very excited to explore my new Calligraphy. Top notch dealership!
VV
VICTOR V. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 12/30/2020

thank you for sharing for experience with does!

WF
Ward F.
Sandusky, OH
12/30/2020 Category: Service
service experience
excellent service & excellent experience.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review!!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again!