Barry B.
Norwalk, OH
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Went for my oil change and they were quick and the price was more than fair will come back for sure
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review!! We are always happy to hear from a pleased customer. Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again!!

Dana S.
Milan, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/29/2020 Category: Service
service
very happy with service
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review!! Your time and feedback are truly appreciated.

Ken S.
Oak Harbor, OH
06/27/2020
We just purchased a new Palisade and actually enjoyed the car buying experience. Nolan was a terrific sales person he showed my wife and I all of the buttons and how they worked. He made us feel like we were family. The whole staff were very nice and friendly.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/30/2020

Greenwich, OH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2020 Category: Service
I will return.
Really good service and friendly staff.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Shelby, OH
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Very courteous
Explains all the charges
Very prompt on appointment
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for the nice review!! We are always happy to here about a satisfied customer. We look forward to serving you again.

MO
Mark O.
Huron, OH
06/11/2020
Always there for me
Service department is outstanding. They have always been there for me. Taking the time to provide complete, timely service, they have been forthright about needs and costs. The service department has gone above and beyond by working around my schedule and even providing loaners when necessary. And this is for my Kia! Thanks to all.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/11/2020

Wow!! Thanks for the kind words and great review!! Your time and feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Kathleen B.
Nova, OH
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Didn't have to wait a long time.
Quick
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for the great review!! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We look forward to serving you again.

PA
Pamela A.
Clyde, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly and efficient staff. I was in and out in a timely manner.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/11/2020

Thanks for wonderful 5 Star review!! We look forward to serving you again!

ES
Ellie S.
Norwalk, OH
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Honest service department
I believe their service department is honest in their assessment of my Hyundai Sonota hybrid needs.

Ellie S.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you for the kind 5 star survey!! Your time and feedback are appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Clyde, OH
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Bought
Gave a great deal
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/06/2020

Thank you for the nice review. We are always happy to see a satisfied customer!!

Monroeville, OH
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
Able to schedule a Saturday appt with no wait. Service was completed quickly.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you for the great review!! Your time and feedback are truly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Attica, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Good people
Good job
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey about your recent service visit. Your time and feedback are appreciated. I am sorry to see that we failed to provide five star service for you. We will strive to do better on your next visit. If there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me.
Once again thank you and we hope to serve you again.

Dana S.
Milan, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Great people
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for the great review!! Your time and feedback are appreciated! We look forward to serving you again.

Bellevue, OH
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
Up to date on servicing vehicles
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star response!! We truly appreciate it and we look forward to serving you again.

Shelby M.
Northfield, OH
05/17/2020
My daughter loves her car!
We went to Ken Ganley Hyundai after a long day of car shopping and FINALLY found a great little affordable car that my 17 year old daughter LOVES! If you choose to go to KGH ask for Nolan. I called the dealership ahead of time to make sure it was still on the lot and he had it ready for us upon arrival. Nolan is a very helpful, not pushy, " what can I do for you" type of salesman. Any questions we had Nolan and the team made sure we were knowledgeable and satisfied before we agreed to a sale. I would recommend KGH to anyone.
MICHAEL T. from Ken Ganley Hyundai Norwalk responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star response!! We look for to serving you in the future.