Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5rating 4.8749975
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CD
Colin D.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent professional service
Providing a professional excellent service from sales to service and parts will continue to buy my vehicles here

Julia A.
Riverton, UT
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for your continued high quality service!

Leah S.
Farmington, UT
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Leah S

Steven J.
06/09/2019
Paperwork is Inconsistent and Inaccurate
I noticed when we got home that the mileage recorded on our invoice for an oil change was equal to that recorded last December: 23168, not the 24393 that it should have been. I called the dealership and Julio said he would correct it in the system.

Additionally, the window sticker reminder (the clear one with the mileage reference and oil viscosity) applied was not for our vehicle!

We've let things go in the past, for example last fall the condition report supplied didn't match the actual pressure in the tires. These inaccuracies build a poor reputation over time.
CHRISTOPHER B F. from Ken Garff Hyundai Southtowne responded on 06/11/2019

Sir,
    I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and especially for providing specific items that we didn't perform correctly or missed entirely.   This helps me with training and improving my team.   I will be reaching out to you (if you don't mind) and see if we can pick your car up from you when its convenient and perform the service over again, this time doing it correctly and providing accurate information in the ticket.
Sincerely,

Serrah B.
Herriman, UT
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great people
I love working with Jeff, I just wish it weren't such a hassle to replace my engine that loves to consume oil like an alcoholic with liquor :/ Jeff will help ya out and keep ya calm. Lol.

Jayson F.

Juliann J.
West Jordan, UT
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Great warranty
This is our 3rd Santa Fe. Everything has always been covered by warranty. Staff was great

West Jordan, UT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, honest and knowledgeable staff.

Anna S.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Ease of appointments. Fast and friendly service.
Ease of appointments. Fast and friendly service.

2015 Hyundai Genesis

Excellent service!!!!

Jessica M.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Very friendly staff
Everytime I take my car into this location, I know it's going to be a nice experience. The last 3-4 times I've taken my car in, I am helped by a man named Dave, he is so great - He is kind and incredibly helpful. I think most people are afraid of taking their car into a dealership shop because, "you get ripped off with unnecessary things", Dave doesn't make me feel like that at all, I trust him.
Will definitely be taking my car back again when it's time to be serviced!
Oh, and, when I needed a ride to work, Dave called me an uber rather than having to wait for a shuttle - I thought that was really cool!

David D.
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Review
Close & convenient

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is Nice, Easy Appointments, Free Shuttle
Everyone at Ken Garff Hyundai Southtowne is super nice. Appointments for service can be made online for those who forget to call during the day. Love I get a Free Shuttle to work instead of waiting!

Suzanne J.
Riverton, UT
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Jeff in service department
Hello, there was a mix up about my three oil changes and Jeff (pretty sure that's his name, please check) jumped right on it and everything was taken care of! 5 stars as always!

South Jordan, UT
05/27/2019 Category: Service

BW
Brent W.
05/27/2019 Category: Service
They concern about your problem.
I enjoyed my stop at Graff. The people are polite and concern.

Jeffrey P.
Midvale, UT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Offered a rental free of charge. Went above and beyond without even asking. Highly recommend.