4.6

Overall Rating 4.8888889/5Overall Rating 4.8888889/5Overall Rating 4.8888889/5Overall Rating 4.8888889/5rating 4.8888889
Overall Rating 1.88889/5rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889

DT
Debra T.
American Fork, UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
11/14/2019 Category: Service
This dealership is great!
Great dealership with great people who work there. Very courteous and helpful. The customer Is the most important person there.

BF
Brandon F.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Geoff Chadwick....my hero!
Geoff rules. Ask for him. He'll take care of you and your family.

Kalvin M.
Riverton, UT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Review
Dave Mac Entire in the service department always makes sure you are well taken care of.

Christine S.
Riverton, UT
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Always wanting to help you in the most efficient way possuble
I had a collision that they were able to fix right away in just a few hours. Providing free Lyft/Uber service for me to get home and back in that very day. Amazing.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Service
Geoffrey and Jay were great.

LW
Leonard W.
Elk Ridge, UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Don’t know what’s going on
Poor communication

Heber City, UT
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Staff was friendly

10/18/2019 Category: Service
I recieved great service.
Friendly great service, no problems.

AV
Araceli V.
Kearns, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
My reps get me informed on anything that was going on with my car as soon as he knew what was happening he was also friendly and explain things and turns I could understand and help me find the best solution to fix my vehicle

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Environment
I like a fue of the employee’s

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Poor Communication
Never received a phone call. It was my responsibility to keep calling them over and over again to ensure the service steps were progressing. The service would normally take an afternoon, but took 12 days to complete.

FR
Fatima R.
Herriman, UT
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent services
Excellent services we are very happy with you guys

AH
Alyssa H.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
“We Hear You” - It’s a promise
I’m very impressed by the customer experience Hyundai has provided (even from the first time I bought my car!! 2 years ago). I had some problems with my transmission and they took care of me for an entire month (rental, updates, etc). Not only was it a delightful experience but a memorable one. Your customers hear you too Hyundai.

AC
Aaron C.
10/07/2019
2 hours for an oil change
This is the second time that I come in for service and the quote me an hour for my oil change which I already think is a long time and then it takes over two hours. I was late for work so they already cost me money.

Lorna B.
Bluffdale, UT
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Geoffrey was wonderful!!! Very knowledgeable and helpful!!!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient
The service advisor was informative and prompt!

TC
Tina C.
Salt Lake City, UT
10/02/2019
Great Service, Done Right
These guys towed my car to their shop, at no cost to me, dealt with my insurance,and fixed my car, so fast!! I wrecked it pretty good and needed it for my job. I was back on the road in half the time I expected it to be repaired. Everything works like new. Thanks guys!! I completely recommend KGH Southtowne to everyone.

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Terrible dishonest business!
Terrible dishonest business that charges customers for services the tech doesn’t complete! Do not go there!!!

Mary L.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service people

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change/Tire patch
Geoff was very nice and helpful. He did extra research for me on the 2 new tires I needed and kept in contact with me throughout the whole service.