Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

KH
Ken H.
09/24/2020
Convient, knowledgable, timely Friendly
They promptly looked at the vehicle, and started repairs
Craig S., Owner from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Ken.

Craig

BJ
Brent J.
Acura TSX
09/19/2020
Great customer service 👏
Very good experience from start to finish.
Craig S., Owner from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 09/22/2020

Thanks a ton for the great review Brent. We appreciate your business!

BR
Bill R.
Sandy, UT
Nissan Titan
09/18/2020
Craig & Team always provide a thorough evaluation, fair pricing & quality work on repairs.
Craig S., Owner from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 09/22/2020

We appreciate the geat review Bill. Thank you!

Marsha W.
Midvale, UT
Ford Police Interceptor
09/18/2020
Customer service.
Care about their customers. Honest with work and quotes.
Craig S., Owner from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 09/22/2020

Thanks for the great review Marsha!

DO
David O.
Salt Lake City, UT
09/17/2020
They can usually get you in right away and only take a day or two to get your vehicle back.
Precision was referred to me by a friend. They have proven to be reliable, fast, and reasonably priced.
Craig S., Owner from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 09/22/2020

We really appreciate the 5 star review David. Thank You!

ER
Edward R.
Sandy, UT
09/17/2020
Professional friendly service.
Quick professional service at a reasonable cost. They always have time to answer my questions and address my concerns with my vehicles.
Craig S., Owner from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 09/22/2020

We appreciate the review Ed. Thank You!

DJ
Dan J.
Jeep Cherokee
09/02/2020
Sanitize and Oil change
Scheduled an oil change and a Sensitization on the interior of my jeep. Tech was helpful and very professional.
Craig S., Owner from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 09/22/2020

Thanks Dan. We appreciate your business and the great review!

Ford Expedition
08/31/2020
yuuuup
Your words are important.
Craig S., Owner from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review!

RY
Ralph Y.
West Jordan, UT
Ford Freestyle
08/31/2020
Professional service and great service
Last experience was quick and out in no time.
Craig S., Owner from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 09/22/2020

Ralph, we want to thank you for the 5 start review!

Chris H.
Porsche Cayenne
08/29/2020
Another awesome visit (porsche cayenne)
As always, Precision delivered an awesome experience from my initial call to scheduling to the quality of the work provided. They've continued to be my go to car shop.
Craig S., Owner from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 09/22/2020

Thanks for the review Chris. We appreciate it and your business!

Ashley S.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/28/2020
Efficient & Excellent Service
The team at Precision is great. They are courteous and communicative. I really appreciate that they give me a timeline of what to expect and also over deliver. It's also really helpful that they text you service updates with links to your service report. My dad referred me to them and I will refer any family or friend if they are in need of auto service.
Craig S., Owner from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 09/22/2020

We really appreciate the kind words and great review Ashley. Thank you so much!

PH
Patrick H.
West Jordan, UT
GMC Yukon
08/16/2020
Always having a competent staff
Craig and the crew at Precision Automotive have been keeping my family's vehicles up and running for over 25years. Craig is fair, honest and very knowledgeable.
Craig S., Owner from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 09/22/2020

Patrick, we appreciate the great review. Thank You!

Debbie H.
GMC Yukon
Terrific service
I have always had fair and honest evaluations on my car at Precision. The guys who work here are terrific and so easy to work with. Prices on repairs and parts have always been fair. 😃
Craig S., Owner from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 09/22/2020

We really appreciate the great review Debbie. Thank you very much!

Bluffdale, UT
Awesome
This is by far the best auto experience I have ever had. Highly recommend!
Craig S., Owner from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 09/22/2020

We appreciate the awesome review. Thank You!

GC
Greg C.
Buick Encore
08/14/2020
Kevin works hard to keep costs down
Brought in our 2014 Buick with low miles. They diagnosed the problem even though it was different than the code that was pulled. Saved us $1000's.
Craig S., Owner from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 09/22/2020

Thanks for the great review Greg. We appreciate yiu and your business!