Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5rating 4.4285686

Brian S.
11/07/2018
People are great, but most recent problem is still unresolved.
Was hearing a soft crunching sound near back, rear passenger's wheel when breaking so I came in thinking I needed new, rear break pads before damaging the rotor. The technician said my breaks were okay but suspected the problem was my driver's side wheel bearings so I agreed to new wheel bearings on the opposite side for about $260. The next day, I still hear the sound on the back, rear wheel. Lots of things on my old 2000 Civic will benefit by replaced parts, and the people are the best. However, original problem is still unresolved.

CK
Carol K.
Dodge Stratus
11/02/2018
Totally honest and committed to doing a great job! You deliver what you say you are going to do in the time you say you will do it! I think you guys are great!
Honest and professional business you can always count on. Great place and great people!

Deanna B.
Sandy, UT
10/10/2018
Grand finale
The technicians at Precision Auto checked my 2000 Dodge Caravan over carefully and assessed a few repairs which I knew were coming up. They esteem the vehicle enough to buy it from us to use as a loaner. They have taken such great care of it over the years that I am happy it is still in good hands.

Midvale, UT
Jeep Cherokee
10/05/2018
They really care how your taken care of.
They do their very best at making sure you get your car back when they said it would be done.

GMC Canyon
09/11/2018
Regular service and then some
Went in for an oil change and brake service. Pads and new fluid. The visit went as per usual, no problems, good service and excellent work.

HM
Haly M.
09/10/2018
Always friendly and helpful ... plus popcorn! 😁
The awesome people of Precision have been servicing and repairing my Hondas for over 9 years. Now my son also takes his cars there. Always fair. Always respectful.
8 knuckles & 2 thumbs up 👍👍

RY
Ralph Y.
08/14/2018
Very happy with recent scheduled appointment with Craig

Roberta H.
Draper, UT
Saturn Sky
08/01/2018
Always a pleasure to take my car to Craig... he is always helpful willing to talk no matter how busy.

DN
Dave N.
Sandy, UT
07/29/2018
Great Experiene
Great service, great people, and now a snack bar.

07/24/2018
Oil change and vacay check up
Called Precision for my 5,000 mile oil change and an overall inspection for a vacation trip. I trust Craig, his staff and technicians to do all work thoroughly. They have been doing this for years on all of my vehicles. This is the perfect shop for service work and repairs on all of your vehicles.

Chrysler 300
05/26/2018
Straightforward and trustworthy
I know that they will be honest and not try to mislead me into doing extra work that is not necessary.

Dave D.
Riverton, UT
Mazda CX-9
05/21/2018
customer service is great
They are so easy to work with very kinda and listen to what you say and they let you know of what other problems your car may have and let you decide what you want to do.

Brandon S.
05/10/2018
Honest and helpful.
Vary up front and honest about my vehicle. Told me what was wrong but didn't pressure me to get it repaired right then.

GMC Canyon
05/10/2018
Oil change, brakes and bulbs. DONE as promised.
All work completed as promised. Thanks Craig, Kevin and all mechanics. Great job as usual....

Ben F.
04/28/2018
Great Customer Service
Driving into work, my car suddenly began showing engine problems and then the engine check light came on. Called Precision Automotive and Kevin said to go ahead and bring it in. They lent me a loaner car and had my car diagnosed and repaired next day. Great job.

Millie D.
Midvale, UT
04/19/2018
Excellent mechanics
Friendly, helpful staff. Honest establishment. Fair prices. Excellent work.

Ben H.
Ram 1500
04/13/2018
Dependable, Quality work and great customer service
Craig and his staff go above and beyond when it comes to customer service trustworthiness. Thanks guys for your help and dependability!

Michelle M.
Kia Spectra
03/28/2018
The best services ever
They make you feel like family. They always tell you the truth and nor like other mechanics are. Other places will say things to get the most amount of the money. But didn't do the job right. Precision auto is straight forward. And they work hard to give then best prove for their services. Thanks guys.

Sean C.
03/20/2018
Great, Honest mechanic shop
They are great, and I would highly recommend them.

TV
Terry V.
03/16/2018
They make sure my truck is running Tip Top both of them
They always do real good work and let me know if I need to take care of anything else on my vehicles I've recommended family members and Friends