Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5rating 4.5555533
Overall Rating 2.5555556/5Overall Rating 2.5555556/5rating 2.5555556rating 2.5555556rating 2.5555556

Soni M.
Ford Transit Van
11/15/2019
Best auto shop in SLC!
These guys can always get me in even when they are super busy. They do great work, are honest, and i am never disappointed with the price. Highly recommended!!!

Bluffdale, UT
11/09/2019
best service ever
These guys give the best service on my vehicles and have amazing customer service. Their office remodel just put them over the top of any shop I have ever been to.

Dodge Dakota
10/27/2019
Craig & Kevin are always great in helping repair different vehicles I bring in. Communication is always a welcome for myself. Timely repairs are always done. Thanks for a great job.

RD
Richard D.
Buick Century
10/25/2019
I went to get my oil changed. They gave a complimentary inspection that I didnt know they were going to do. They gave some pictures of some problem areas on my car. They were really friendly.

ER
Edward R.
10/17/2019
Brake servicing
Quick professional service at a reasonable price.

TP
Tyler P.
Acura Integra
10/15/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful
Very friendly and knowledgeable team. Willing to answer questions and assist as much as they can. Not pushy. Wants to find the best solution.

Mike P.
09/19/2019
Great Shop for Auto Repair.
This was my first visit to this shop based on a recommendation from a friend. I found the shop to be very straight forward with the mechanical problem and the repair cost. Nice people to deal with.

Eagle Mountain, UT
09/18/2019
Didn’t listen. Performed action with out asking.
I went in for one issue I had going on and then asked about oil change. I asked how much and said that depending on what coupons we had, I would call in and let them know if I wanted it or not.

I was charged 90$ish when I walked in for an oil change I never said yes to and an air filter that THEY felt should be changed regardless of my opinion.

They are also just more expensive than other places that do the same quality work.
Craig S. from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 09/18/2019

Caden, you did ask for a synthetic oil change, which we performed. We also spent over an hour testing, driving and checking your concern which we did not charge you for. If the $16.00 for the completely discusting cabin filter was cause for this low score we will happily reinstall your old filter or reimburse you. Please call us if you have any other concerns. Thank You!

Dennis C.
South Jordan, UT
Chrysler 300
09/11/2019
A repair shop that’s trustworthy.
Knowing that what’s wrong will be fixed and no additional ‘issues’ are added on when they don’t need to be addressed.

Dan B.
09/10/2019
Great experience
A good mechanic can be hard to find. So we asked around and a friend recommended Precision Automotive. Our car had been overheating and we figured it was the radiator. Precision Automotive quickly diagnosed the problem and went about fixing it. The replacement was quick (around 2 day turn around). Our car is running great now. This is a great place, the staff is really friendly and personal. I will be back for our other vehicle. No question.

DZ
Don Z.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/05/2019
"SERVICE"
My son goes to school in Utah. I found your service facility on the internet. It was one of the best choices I made.
you were able to get my car towed in that morning and was able to service my vehicle in the afternoon.
Great customers service.

GC
Greg C.
09/04/2019
Go to auto repair shop
Kevin always takes great care of me and my 2 older cars my sons drive. They never upsell and provide the exact service I need.

RY
Ralph Y.
West Jordan, UT
Ford Freestyle
08/27/2019
Friendly atmosphere and fast service
Wonderful experience. A little hectic with the remodel. It looks like it will be a great new addition.

Soni M.
Dodge Caravan
08/22/2019
Great customer service as always!
These guys are amazing! Honest, reasonable, and do great work! Highly recommended! I've been bringing mt cars here for over 20 years and they never disappoint.

S
Shawn
Dodge Caliber
08/21/2019
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
The family friendly environment at Precision Automotive is refreshing. I called to have a vehicle towed to their site, and two of the staff came over and towed it themselves. The alternator went out, and they fixed the issue and checked my brakes at the same time. The brake pads needed replaced as well. Thank You for the continued support. We take all of our company and personal vehicles to Precision Automotive.

ZF
Zac F.
South Jordan, UT
08/19/2019
Honest and Good
You will not find a more honest shop than here. I have taken all my cars to Craig and team over the past 15 years and have never been disappointed. If you are looking for a reliable and honest team that takes pride in and perfects their craft, look no further than Precision Automotive.

Marc L.
Midvale, UT
Porsche 911
08/14/2019
Always great service
I like this place because they not only do quality work, but are honest and friendly. On a couple of occasions they told me not to do some things because it would have been a waste of my money, when they could have made an easy profit. I am going to be going here for years.

Alice M.
HUMMER H2
08/09/2019
Hummer H2
Y’all did great work on my Hummer H2!! You fixed it when 3 other shops couldn’t! It took longer than expected but, when I got it back running in great condition I really didn’t mind the wait. Thank you so much Kevin for your patience with me ( I know I called A Lot)

RP
Reece P.
Subaru Legacy
08/08/2019
Precision Automotive Is Absolutely The Best!
I have been going to Precision Automotive for the last two years with servicing many vehicles. I have always been extremely happy with how my cars have been treated there and the quality of work they perform. You never need to worry about your car here, because it is in good hands. Everyone at Precision is honest, courteous and friendly. I have referred countless others to Precision and they all say that Precision Automotive is by far one of the greatest experiences they’ve had with a mechanic shop. They get the job done in a reasonable amount of time. From major repairs, tires or simple maintenance Precision Automotive does it all with greatness. You will never want to go anywhere else after you visit them.

Dave H.
West Jordan, UT
Ram 2500
08/05/2019
Once again we received outstanding service. Our truck was in the shop most of the day. A loaner car was provided to my wife. The level of care and service given is not common these days. We have referred several people to Precision and all have been treated just like we have. Two thumbs up!!