Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5rating 4.5555533
Overall Rating 2.5555556/5Overall Rating 2.5555556/5rating 2.5555556rating 2.5555556rating 2.5555556

Jeff W.
06/10/2019
On the road, in the need of help
My son and I were travelling from New Jersey to Los Angeles to move my son into school. The AC in his car died and we still had to get through the desert. Craig was able to get us in and get the AC repaired. He gave us a loaner car to do some sightseeing while we waited. Unfortunately, the AC died on us again later in the day and we were able to call Craig who found us a shop local to our location to get the vehicle looked at and straightened out. We made it to LA and we can't thank Craig and his guys enough for the help and concern. I would recommend them to anyone local or passing through like we were.

R
Ryan
06/10/2019
Great place
The customer service was great. The got my vehicle in and out in one day with out having to make an appointment.

Bill B.
Suzuki SX4
05/26/2019
Good work
So far, these folks have done a stellar job of servicing my car.

Dan H.
Sandy, UT
05/26/2019
I know the owner and feel completely safe with his decisions
Personal, Professional, highly competent. They care for my car as if it is their own. They wanted my vehicle to be perfect when I received it. The loaner car was also very helpful.

Kerry S.
Riverton, UT
05/20/2019
Working with the insurance company
After a accident to our car, they were able to tow it to the shop and gave us a quote of needed to be fixed and how much. Working with our insurance company, they did a great job. Very satisfied with the service and repairs.

DO
Dorthy O.
05/19/2019
They have car's to barrow.
Great and friendly people, will always call before doing any work.

Danny S.
05/01/2019
They were quick and easy to work with.
They were really quick and allowed me to walk in and get an emissions test.

AL
Adam L.
04/20/2019
Best in town. Do not hesitate Precision vs. the other shops in the area.
The way you feel is as important as the service you receive in many businesses, if you can get both, its a home run. I bought a car in Utah, but needed to drive it back to Colorado. Even though the seller performed a service on the vehicle, I wanted to perform an independent inspection for peace of mind. The staff of Precision from start to finish was top notch. their manner and professionalism surpassed anything I experienced in my time in Midvale. They took care of several issues and assured me that I should feel comfortable hitting the road for my 7 hour journey in my new vehicle. In addition I stayed on property as they performed the service and they made me very comfortable offering me snacks, internet and great conversation. I highly recommend.

PE
Phil E.
Nissan Rogue
04/11/2019
HONEST and EFFICIENT
Precision Automotive did a great job on my car. I liked that they are honest and didd only what was necessary at the time. The dealership told me there were other things that needed to be done. They also did an emissions test and gave me my sticker that day. Great service - great people!

TV
Terry V.
04/11/2019
Great and honest people
Have been coming here for a couple of years and I have had nothing but great help with both my trucks
Plus fare prices
Thanks

JE
Jim E.
Sandy, UT
04/10/2019
Clean and comfortable
The technician took my car into the shop as soon as Iarrived for my appointment. He told me what needed to be repaired and got the job done ASAP. While he was working on my car I enjoyed snacks which were provided in the waiting area. The television had educational and interesting info.....no talk shows. When it was time to pay for the service I found out they had compared prices for the parts and saved me $50.

BF
Brad F.
South Jordan, UT
04/02/2019
Oil change and a travel check
I made an appointment for Friday a.m. for my Mazda 3. We are heading down to AZ for a quick trip and needed the oil changed. Precision checked all fluid levels, tire pressure, and various other items to make sure we were good to go. The car was finished up in a timely manner and we can travel with piece of mind knowing these guys have done the once over. This is the usual service Precision Automotive provides.

AW
Aaron W.
03/26/2019
Working for the Best Deal
Second repair I've needed. They were great, got it done day of and they worked hard to get me a good price.

Bill B.
Suzuki SX4
03/26/2019
a great auto shop.
They always take good care of me and of several of my friends. Always friendly and cheerful and clean.

EW
Elizabeth W.
03/23/2019
Exceeded expectations
I made a rookie mistake partly because I couldn’t see the print to distinguish the reservoirs. The mechanic labeled all of them for me like he said he did for his grandma!

AC
Ashley C.
Kia Optima
03/18/2019
I came here with my daughter Kelsey and watched and saw how they treated her with her vehicles that I brought my other daughters car in and the great service they did on her car. Integrity, great service and honesty is what you can find here. I won't take my cars anywhere else.

JZ
Judith Z.
Honda Element
03/14/2019
Keeping my old car running smoothly
Craig and his band of mechanical wizards have worked on my different autos over the years. I appreciate their attempts to save me money while providing the necessary care to repair and/or maintain my vehicle. I always recommend them to friends who need any model of cars worked on for whatever reason.

Darryl G.
03/08/2019
Best place to take you car
We always enjoyed taking our cars to be repaired at Precision. They are honest, friendly and complete the work quickly! We have been going there for years!

Josette W.
03/07/2019
Issues resolved
I was able to talk with the precision automotive team to get my issues resolved they took the time to reach out to me regarding my concerns and they took care of them by admitting and apologizing for any faults that had accidentally happened and they were more than happy to refund any parts all miscommunications were explained as well. It was nice to have my worries put to rest and would highly recomend them to any friends or family in the future.

Josette W.
03/05/2019
Issues resolved
I was happy that this company reached out and contacted me about my recent issues I was having. They administered great care, empathy and honesty in handling my concerns we were able to clear up the issues concerning my egr as well as the tps sensor and put my worries to rest. I felt very taken care of and I will continue to bring my car back to them in the future I recomend them to anyone looking for a good mechanic shop they can trust.

03/05/2019
Good liars
They unhooked my EGR valve sensor and tried to tell me I needed a new one they kept my car for a week to do a simple relearn on my tps sensor and tried to say that my brand new one was no good I had the sensor checked at another place and they said nothing was wrong with it then charged me 500 for a sensor I didnt even need very shitty place dont recomend it to anyone cost me a lot of time and money just another greedy business with shady mechanics
Craig S. from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 03/07/2019

After discussing Josette's concerns we were truly able to find out what happened and any miscommunication or misunderstandings have been rectified. Thank You Josette for talking to me about this.