Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5rating 4.4285686

GMC Canyon
09/11/2018
Regular service and then some
Went in for an oil change and brake service. Pads and new fluid. The visit went as per usual, no problems, good service and excellent work.

HM
Haly M.
09/10/2018
Always friendly and helpful ... plus popcorn! 😁
The awesome people of Precision have been servicing and repairing my Hondas for over 9 years. Now my son also takes his cars there. Always fair. Always respectful.
8 knuckles & 2 thumbs up 👍👍

RY
Ralph Y.
08/14/2018
Very happy with recent scheduled appointment with Craig

Roberta H.
Draper, UT
Saturn Sky
08/01/2018
Always a pleasure to take my car to Craig... he is always helpful willing to talk no matter how busy.

DN
Dave N.
Sandy, UT
07/29/2018
Great Experiene
Great service, great people, and now a snack bar.

07/24/2018
Oil change and vacay check up
Called Precision for my 5,000 mile oil change and an overall inspection for a vacation trip. I trust Craig, his staff and technicians to do all work thoroughly. They have been doing this for years on all of my vehicles. This is the perfect shop for service work and repairs on all of your vehicles.

Chrysler 300
05/26/2018
Straightforward and trustworthy
I know that they will be honest and not try to mislead me into doing extra work that is not necessary.

Dave D.
Riverton, UT
Mazda CX-9
05/21/2018
customer service is great
They are so easy to work with very kinda and listen to what you say and they let you know of what other problems your car may have and let you decide what you want to do.

Brandon S.
West Jordan, UT
05/10/2018
Honest and helpful.
Vary up front and honest about my vehicle. Told me what was wrong but didn't pressure me to get it repaired right then.

GMC Canyon
05/10/2018
Oil change, brakes and bulbs. DONE as promised.
All work completed as promised. Thanks Craig, Kevin and all mechanics. Great job as usual....

Ben F.
04/28/2018
Great Customer Service
Driving into work, my car suddenly began showing engine problems and then the engine check light came on. Called Precision Automotive and Kevin said to go ahead and bring it in. They lent me a loaner car and had my car diagnosed and repaired next day. Great job.

Millie D.
Midvale, UT
04/19/2018
Excellent mechanics
Friendly, helpful staff. Honest establishment. Fair prices. Excellent work.

Ben H.
Ram 1500
04/13/2018
Dependable, Quality work and great customer service
Craig and his staff go above and beyond when it comes to customer service trustworthiness. Thanks guys for your help and dependability!

Michelle M.
Kia Spectra
03/28/2018
The best services ever
They make you feel like family. They always tell you the truth and nor like other mechanics are. Other places will say things to get the most amount of the money. But didn't do the job right. Precision auto is straight forward. And they work hard to give then best prove for their services. Thanks guys.

Sean C.
03/20/2018
Great, Honest mechanic shop
They are great, and I would highly recommend them.

TV
Terry V.
03/16/2018
They make sure my truck is running Tip Top both of them
They always do real good work and let me know if I need to take care of anything else on my vehicles I've recommended family members and Friends

Dave C.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/12/2018
Precision, found the problem in 5 min. fixed it in 1 hr.
Precision found the problem in 5 min. fixed it in 1 hr. I love these guys. the dealer had the car for 3 days, couldn't even find what was wrong.

NS
Nathan S.
03/02/2018
Fast friendly straight forward and knowledgeable staff.
I called in and Kevin said to bring it in as soon as I could. They diagnosed it as well as a courtesy inspection! They replaced (repaired) only what I asked and it was all done the same day and they were competitive with there price! I now have a reliable mechanic for my vehicles and I can recommend them to my friends and family! I'm very satisfied with them.

SJ
Skyler J.
Midvale, UT
Mitsubishi Galant
02/07/2018
Always impressed!
I've been bringing my car to these guys for about 5 or 6 years for anything from state inspection to major repairs and they always treat me like family and I have never had anything to complain about. Precision is a very professional environment and their mechanics are knowledgeable very well trained. I recently had a part replaced on my car and when I was concerned about a sound it was making, they had me bring it right back and fixed the problem in less than 20 minutes.

ER
Edward R.
Sandy, UT
Nissan Pathfinder
02/06/2018
Accident Repair
I had a minor accident with my car. Craig got involved with the insurance adjuster, got an appraisal, made the necessary repairs in an expedited manner allowing me to leave town with the car the following week.
Great customer service as usual.