Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Scott H.
West Jordan, UT
03/29/2020
Craig does a great job making sure I am always taken care

Midvale, UT
Ford Police Interceptor
03/13/2020
Customer service
They are courteous and informative. Always give feedback and recommendations about what NEEDS to be done and what can wait. Always service the vehicle based on my time frame.

TL
Thomas L.
South Jordan, UT
03/04/2020
Job well done
My truck was leaking radiator fluid but I could not see from where. The mechanics quickly identified the cause. The also found a fuel leak I knew was there but could not find and also during their inspection they also noted that the brakes were ready to be replaced. It is nice to know that I can trust Craig and his crew to be honest and diligent. I have been taking my vehicles to Precision Automotive for about 15 years now. Always good service and excellent work. Highly recommended as an honest and trustworthy place to have your vehicles repaired and maintained.

AA
Alexander A.
03/01/2020
The long search for my mechanic is finally over.
Right off the bat you made me feel like I was your only customer. You didn't make me feel bad for wanting to do some of the work myself. There was a definite feeling of honest at your shop. Your shop was clean and there were so many little things that you did that really made my experience great. Thank you for being up to date with technology(texting and email). You guys were so fast. Even though I didn't take advantage of using your loner cars, it was nice to have that option.

DN
Dani N.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/27/2020
Great service!!
I am always so impressed with this shop!! They always take great care of me. Their staff is friendly and knowledgable. Recently I asked if they could do a 100,000-mile inspection which they did at no additional cost to me. They provided a link that allowed me to view the status of fluids, brakes, suspension, etc for my vehicle. They didn't hassle me or try to sell me on anything. They just let me know what will need attention soon and what will need to be replaced in the future and sent me on my way! I appreciate the ease of scheduling, comfortable waiting area, and no pushy salespeople! Thank you Precision!!

Scott H.
West Jordan, UT
02/26/2020
Craig and Kevin do such a great job to take care of your needs. THANK YOU

David M.
Midvale, UT
Ford Expedition EL
02/11/2020
We brought our vehicle in for an oil change and to have it checked over prior to a long trip. We have come to rely on the crew at Precision Automotive to keep our vehicles in top running condition. We recommend them to anyone needing an auto mechanic.

AC
Andrea C.
02/11/2020
They took care of our request which was a lot to ask for, the truck is running, besides the time it took for them to get it running it is running good and very Thankful we have our favorite truck. Thanks a Bunch Guys
Everyone was very nice, helpful , got our truck running

Tom S.
Chevrolet Aveo
02/07/2020
Service excellence!
These guys are great! Friendly, courteous, professional service. Our go to placefor auto service!

Chris H.
Porsche Cayenne
02/06/2020
World class service for my porsche cayenne
Kevin and Craig took care of me. They got me into the shop immediately, let me know what was wrong, and had it fixed the next day. Couldn't ask for more.

JJ
Jeff J.
01/28/2020
Honest Mechanics
Extremely pleased with my recent visit. Straightforward explanation on the repair and pricing, super quick service. Highly recommend.

01/12/2020
Excellent customer service, clean repair shop and friendly staff.
Would highly recommend Precision Automotive of Utah for your vehicle maintenance needs. Professional work done for a reasonable price. Owner and service advisor were awesome to work with.

JJ
Jenn J.
Volkswagen Passat
01/06/2020
Amazing
These guys are amazing Thanks to all the awesome mechanics for fixing my car.

EA
Ed A.
Sandy, UT
GMC Vandura
12/19/2019
Honest and Efficient
The team at Precision Auto is very efficient. They are honest, and always do exactly what they say. They do excellent work.

TG
Trent G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Ford
12/19/2019
great customer service friendly and fast
Got the parts I needed and did a great job.