Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5rating 4.5555533
Overall Rating 2.5555556/5Overall Rating 2.5555556/5rating 2.5555556rating 2.5555556rating 2.5555556

EW
Elizabeth W.
03/23/2019
Exceeded expectations
I made a rookie mistake partly because I couldn’t see the print to distinguish the reservoirs. The mechanic labeled all of them for me like he said he did for his grandma!

AC
Ashley C.
Kia Optima
03/18/2019
I came here with my daughter Kelsey and watched and saw how they treated her with her vehicles that I brought my other daughters car in and the great service they did on her car. Integrity, great service and honesty is what you can find here. I won't take my cars anywhere else.

JZ
Judith Z.
Honda Element
03/14/2019
Keeping my old car running smoothly
Craig and his band of mechanical wizards have worked on my different autos over the years. I appreciate their attempts to save me money while providing the necessary care to repair and/or maintain my vehicle. I always recommend them to friends who need any model of cars worked on for whatever reason.

Darryl G.
03/08/2019
Best place to take you car
We always enjoyed taking our cars to be repaired at Precision. They are honest, friendly and complete the work quickly! We have been going there for years!

Josette W.
03/07/2019
Issues resolved
I was able to talk with the precision automotive team to get my issues resolved they took the time to reach out to me regarding my concerns and they took care of them by admitting and apologizing for any faults that had accidentally happened and they were more than happy to refund any parts all miscommunications were explained as well. It was nice to have my worries put to rest and would highly recomend them to any friends or family in the future.

Josette W.
Issues resolved
I was happy that this company reached out and contacted me about my recent issues I was having. They administered great care, empathy and honesty in handling my concerns we were able to clear up the issues concerning my egr as well as the tps sensor and put my worries to rest. I felt very taken care of and I will continue to bring my car back to them in the future I recomend them to anyone looking for a good mechanic shop they can trust.

Good liars
They unhooked my EGR valve sensor and tried to tell me I needed a new one they kept my car for a week to do a simple relearn on my tps sensor and tried to say that my brand new one was no good I had the sensor checked at another place and they said nothing was wrong with it then charged me 500 for a sensor I didnt even need very shitty place dont recomend it to anyone cost me a lot of time and money just another greedy business with shady mechanics
Craig S. from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 03/07/2019

After discussing Josette's concerns we were truly able to find out what happened and any miscommunication or misunderstandings have been rectified. Thank You Josette for talking to me about this.

Riverton, UT
03/05/2019
routine checkup and front-end alignment
they did a complete brake check test and didnt charge me anything for it, since they were OK. got the car back when it was promised. Precision always does an excellent job and they explain everything to me in terms i understand!!!

ER
Edward R.
02/26/2019
unscheduled maintenance
Called Precision Auto with a unforeseen maintenance problem. They diagnosed the problem, ordered the necessary parts from out of state and replaced the defected part in an expedited manner. Very professional group of technicians. Highly recommend their services.

Bill B.
Suzuki SX4
02/23/2019
a great auto shop.
These guys do a good job taking care of me and also some of my friends. Friendly and courteous and knowledgeable.

RY
Ralph Y.
West Jordan, UT
Ford Freestyle
02/20/2019
Always have had a great service. They help in any way they can.

Larry B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/14/2019
friendly
very easy access with loaner car because I do not drive anymore, thorough work.

HW
Harmonie W.
Bluffdale, UT
02/13/2019
Fast and flexible
I don’t know how many times I rescheduled but Craig was quick and happy to help. They were fast and friendly. There were butterfingers in the lobby while I waited:). He welcomed me and my dog in while I got new tires. Butterfingers for me and doggy treats for the dog. Treats for all! I’m a happy and safe customer with my new tires. Quick good and thoughtful service.

Jennifer W.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/05/2019
Excellent customer service
Everyone i talked to was awesome, really took care to understand the problem and not rush me out the door. Provided me with a loaner car in the mean time. I love the interactive breakdown of the car maintenance list with the videos! Pricing was right on too. One small complaint was there was a bunch of dark grease on the front of my car when i picked it up, other than that everything was great!

AW
Aaron W.
02/02/2019
Accurate Quotes
The most valuable thing that's Precision Automotive gave me, was an accurate quote with no beating around the bush. The service was great, and they worked with me both to schedule, and to find a repair that was in my budget.

By far though the most valuable thing was that they gave me an accurate upfront quote before they did the service. Some auto shops that I have been to give a roundabout quote and it always ended up being more than whatever they said. Not precision, they told me what it would cost up front, and it didn't cost a penny more when I went to pay for it.

E0
Edward 0.
01/26/2019
Dodge diesel preventative maintenance
Quick professional service and friendly crew who are always ready to help with my maintenance issues.

Darryl G.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/25/2019
Beast service for your vehicle
Love this place! They always do a great job and are very honest! I have been taking my cars there for over two years and have recommended several people who are also very happy with their work. Thanks guys for always doing a great job!

KR
Kris R.
Precision Automotive of Utah Repaired The Problem
The Warranty was honored and all the repairs done. Thank you Craig

Does Not Support the Warranty on Labor Done
1000 miles after repairs the same issues happening. I received a bunch of double talk of why they would not support the warranty. They did fix several issues, but this wasn't the main problem. Although they did the work. Beware not an honest business!
Craig S. from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 02/02/2019

Thanks for letting us recheck your MItsubishi Galant Kris. After tearing it down again we found leaking spark plug seals that could have been causing a misfire. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

BF
Brad F.
South Jordan, UT
GMC Canyon
01/22/2019
Oil change+
I had an emissions test, oil change, tire rotation, and cooling fuid flush and change done to my vehicle. Work was done on a timely basis and my truck was ready when promised. Kevin submitted my work to the state and printed out my docs. Top notch as per usual from these guys.

BF
Brad F.
South Jordan, UT
01/19/2019
I made an appointment for an oil change and a couple of other service items. My truck was finished in a timely manner and all work was complete. Kevin applied my discount and gave me a bid on new tires for down the road. Great srevice as usual from Precision.

Marla B.
Dodge Avenger
01/17/2019
So happy I found this place
Very fast service and friendly too! I’ve already passed out a business card to a friend.