Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5Overall Rating 4.4285686/5rating 4.4285686

Dave D.
Riverton, UT
Mazda CX-9
05/21/2018
customer service is great
They are so easy to work with very kinda and listen to what you say and they let you know of what other problems your car may have and let you decide what you want to do.

Brandon S.
West Jordan, UT
05/10/2018
Honest and helpful.
Vary up front and honest about my vehicle. Told me what was wrong but didn't pressure me to get it repaired right then.

05/10/2018
Oil change, brakes and bulbs. DONE as promised.
All work completed as promised. Thanks Craig, Kevin and all mechanics. Great job as usual....

Ben F.
04/28/2018
Great Customer Service
Driving into work, my car suddenly began showing engine problems and then the engine check light came on. Called Precision Automotive and Kevin said to go ahead and bring it in. They lent me a loaner car and had my car diagnosed and repaired next day. Great job.

Millie D.
04/19/2018
Excellent mechanics
Friendly, helpful staff. Honest establishment. Fair prices. Excellent work.

Ben H.
Ram 1500
04/13/2018
Dependable, Quality work and great customer service
Craig and his staff go above and beyond when it comes to customer service trustworthiness. Thanks guys for your help and dependability!

Michelle M.
Kia Spectra
03/28/2018
The best services ever
They make you feel like family. They always tell you the truth and nor like other mechanics are. Other places will say things to get the most amount of the money. But didn't do the job right. Precision auto is straight forward. And they work hard to give then best prove for their services. Thanks guys.

Sean C.
03/20/2018
Great, Honest mechanic shop
They are great, and I would highly recommend them.

TV
Terry V.
03/16/2018
They make sure my truck is running Tip Top both of them
They always do real good work and let me know if I need to take care of anything else on my vehicles I've recommended family members and Friends

Dave C.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/12/2018
Precision, found the problem in 5 min. fixed it in 1 hr.
Precision found the problem in 5 min. fixed it in 1 hr. I love these guys. the dealer had the car for 3 days, couldn't even find what was wrong.

NS
Nathan S.
03/02/2018
Fast friendly straight forward and knowledgeable staff.
I called in and Kevin said to bring it in as soon as I could. They diagnosed it as well as a courtesy inspection! They replaced (repaired) only what I asked and it was all done the same day and they were competitive with there price! I now have a reliable mechanic for my vehicles and I can recommend them to my friends and family! I'm very satisfied with them.

SJ
Skyler J.
Mitsubishi Galant
02/07/2018
Always impressed!
I've been bringing my car to these guys for about 5 or 6 years for anything from state inspection to major repairs and they always treat me like family and I have never had anything to complain about. Precision is a very professional environment and their mechanics are knowledgeable very well trained. I recently had a part replaced on my car and when I was concerned about a sound it was making, they had me bring it right back and fixed the problem in less than 20 minutes.

ER
Edward R.
Sandy, UT
Nissan Pathfinder
02/06/2018
Accident Repair
I had a minor accident with my car. Craig got involved with the insurance adjuster, got an appraisal, made the necessary repairs in an expedited manner allowing me to leave town with the car the following week.
Great customer service as usual.

01/31/2018
Emissions and Maintenance
I needed to change my appointment two times to accommodate illness. Craig and Kevin easily changed my appointment times and kept the last one made. All work was completed by noon and I was on my way.

Randy B.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/24/2018
Friendly and curtious, always ready to help!
Craig is always eager to help in any way possible.
Great Service.

Thomas A.
Sandy, UT
01/08/2018
Honest service.
I can count on the guy's to evaluate and repair what is needed and not over sell me.

Justin G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/09/2017
They provide great service for my car. Were very honest and friendly. I had a transmission seal replaced, as well as cleaned my air intake system. The only thing they could do better is improve communication when my car was completed. I will go back for my car needs.

Marsha W.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/06/2017
Customer service
The workman are always courteous and informative as to the needed repairs. They are very helpful in informing me what matters are necessary at the time and what repairs may be delayed. This allows me to budget the expenses. The owner and crew make every effort to finish the repairs the same day the vehicle is in the shop. Very straight forward and honest. Do not "sell" me anything that is not imperative.

12/03/2017
No Problems
Oil change performed. Brakes and other standard working parts checked all on a timely basis as usual. I ueed my birthday coupon for a great price on an oil change and maintenance check. All work was performed and no problems were found. My truck was ready when promised.