Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5rating 4.5555533
Overall Rating 2.5555556/5Overall Rating 2.5555556/5rating 2.5555556rating 2.5555556rating 2.5555556

Josette W.
Salt Lake City, UT
03/05/2019
Issues resolved
I was happy that this company reached out and contacted me about my recent issues I was having. They administered great care, empathy and honesty in handling my concerns we were able to clear up the issues concerning my egr as well as the tps sensor and put my worries to rest. I felt very taken care of and I will continue to bring my car back to them in the future I recomend them to anyone looking for a good mechanic shop they can trust.

03/05/2019
Good liars
They unhooked my EGR valve sensor and tried to tell me I needed a new one they kept my car for a week to do a simple relearn on my tps sensor and tried to say that my brand new one was no good I had the sensor checked at another place and they said nothing was wrong with it then charged me 500 for a sensor I didnt even need very shitty place dont recomend it to anyone cost me a lot of time and money just another greedy business with shady mechanics
Craig S. from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 03/07/2019

After discussing Josette's concerns we were truly able to find out what happened and any miscommunication or misunderstandings have been rectified. Thank You Josette for talking to me about this.

KR
Kris R.
Salt Lake City, UT
01/25/2019
Precision Automotive of Utah Repaired The Problem
The Warranty was honored and all the repairs done. Thank you Craig

01/25/2019
Does Not Support the Warranty on Labor Done
1000 miles after repairs the same issues happening. I received a bunch of double talk of why they would not support the warranty. They did fix several issues, but this wasn't the main problem. Although they did the work. Beware not an honest business!
Craig S. from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 02/02/2019

Thanks for letting us recheck your MItsubishi Galant Kris. After tearing it down again we found leaking spark plug seals that could have been causing a misfire. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Alan M.
Utah
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Alan said the business did not give him a call back on the status of his vehicle. He was expecting them to call over the next few days. He sent his sister in to go get the vehicle. They gave her a packet with a few things highlighted, saying these were the possible things wrong with the vehicle. Due to these reasons he would not recommend the business for service.
Craig S. from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 06/10/2016

I really don't understand Alan's low review. His sister brought his vehicle in and informed us of his concerns and let us know that he was in no hurry. We performed a diagnostic and spent quite some time researching what we found to be the problem. The next day his sister called in to check on the status and I let her know what we found and that it was possibly a warranty issue through the dealer. She let me know she would tell her brother. The next day Alan came to get his vehicle himself. We showed him the paperwork of what needed to be done and the possible warranty paperwork. I am very confused as to his review. If Alan had some issue with this procedure I would hope he could call me instead of lying on a review.