Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

01/12/2020
Excellent customer service, clean repair shop and friendly staff.
Would highly recommend Precision Automotive of Utah for your vehicle maintenance needs. Professional work done for a reasonable price. Owner and service advisor were awesome to work with.

JJ
Jenn J.
Volkswagen Passat
01/06/2020
Amazing
These guys are amazing Thanks to all the awesome mechanics for fixing my car.

EA
Ed A.
GMC Vandura
12/19/2019
Honest and Efficient
The team at Precision Auto is very efficient. They are honest, and always do exactly what they say. They do excellent work.

TG
Trent G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Ford
12/19/2019
great customer service friendly and fast
Got the parts I needed and did a great job.

David M.
Midvale, UT
Ford Expedition EL
12/11/2019
Comprehensive service check
We are planning an extensive cross country trip with our Expedition after having driven the Al-Can Hwy last month. We took our vehicle in for an oil change and a “once over”. A couple of belts needed replacement as well as an alignment. Over the years we have come to rely on Craig and the crew at Precision for honesty, integrity, and quality of service.

Bill B.
Suzuki SX4
12/11/2019
Good work
These guys go out of their way to take good care of me, which keeps me coming back.

NW
Niel W.
12/10/2019
Best car shop around
These guys are the best. Always going the extra mile for you, always completely transparent on the price, no surprises. Gave me a loaner car for free while they replaced my battery. Also did a complete courtesy inspection then fixed (for free) a broken tail light. Just because I needed a new battery.
It's hard to find a car place you know you can trust. That's why I'll keep coming back to these guys.

BF
Brad F.
South Jordan, UT
GMC Canyon
11/19/2019
Tailgate trouble fixed
Had a tailgate issue just before a long trip that required the bed of the truck being loaded. Kevin at precision got me in and fixed before the trip. This is typical of the service I receive from Precision Automotive.

NP
Nicole P.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/18/2019
Saved Me!
I was headed to run errands from Utah County. I got off of the 7200 exit and my Suburban started making a terrible grinding noise in the wheel/brake. I pulled over and googled auto repair. Precision Automotive came up as a close option but also one with great reviews. I was able to get my car there with the terrible noise. They inspected it quickly and found that a bolt had come out of the brake caliper. It was loose and rubbing on the inside wheel. They replaced the bolt and sent me on my way with no charge! Not even for the bolt.
They have a new customer, so I came back the next week for a wheel alignment. They were quick and did a great job. The remodel of the office was taking place and looks like it will be a comfortable and enjoyable place to wait. The employees were all friendly and helpful.

Soni M.
Ford Transit Van
11/15/2019
Best auto shop in SLC!
These guys can always get me in even when they are super busy. They do great work, are honest, and i am never disappointed with the price. Highly recommended!!!

Bluffdale, UT
11/09/2019
best service ever
These guys give the best service on my vehicles and have amazing customer service. Their office remodel just put them over the top of any shop I have ever been to.

BW
Bradley W.
South Jordan, UT
11/05/2019
Great guys to have work on your vehicle!
Took my jeep there to diagnose a check engine light. I was told by a tire store that I needed a new gas tank to fix the check valve. I took it to Precision and they ran multiple tests but found nothing wrong with it. They concluded that perhaps I had left gas cap not firmly screwed on which caused the test engine light.to go on. These guys are honest folks. I highly reccomend them.

Dodge Dakota
10/27/2019
Craig & Kevin are always great in helping repair different vehicles I bring in. Communication is always a welcome for myself. Timely repairs are always done. Thanks for a great job.

RD
Richard D.
Buick Century
10/25/2019
I went to get my oil changed. They gave a complimentary inspection that I didnt know they were going to do. They gave some pictures of some problem areas on my car. They were really friendly.

ER
Edward R.
10/17/2019
Brake servicing
Quick professional service at a reasonable price.