West Jordan, UT

Genal R.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
07/07/2020
Great Work and Excellent Service
When we arrived at the store the personnel at the counter quickly and effiiciently got our car set up to have the state emissions inspection done. We told him that we would be going on a walk around the neighborhood and that we'd be right back. By the time we got back (about 20-25 minutes later) the car inspection was all completed and all I had to do was to pay Tunex the required amount. We like coming to this Tunex--they do an excellent job and give us great service whenever auto maintenance is needed.

NM
Natalie M.
Sandy, UT
Nissan Pathfinder
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Natalie said the business had a very nice staff.

Roger C.
06/09/2020
Timing belt
I recommend tunex a lot. I hope people go there because I do trust them.
Even though I have struggles with them. I pay about $100 an hour plus parts. I brought my car in on a Tuesday. I didn't get it back for over a week. I wish they paid attention because they should have known at the beginning that they needed a special tool to put it together. I was offered a rental car that cost me $85 and tunex covered $60. I waited in the shop for 3 hours being told it will be done today. Another car took priority. That is wrong, I think. My car was there for over a week.
My family really needed the second car, but what could I do.
This trip to tunex was over priced figuring I was placed into inconvenience, being with it a car for so long.
Scott H., Owner/Master Technician from Tunex of South Jordan responded on 06/09/2020

Roger, we appreciate your input, because of the fact we did have to obtain special tooling is why we did offer to help compensate the rental car, however, the quality of the work is what is most important to us.  I do know that your vehicle was of top priority placed as when the special tool set did arrive, the technician was put on that job immediately, unfortunately, Covid-19 still plays a part in shipping of certain products, and did appearantly create an unknown delay. I know it is working well, and hopefully we can earn your trust in repairing your vehicles again soon.

Scott Huntsman
Owner/Master Technician
801-280-4424

Lupe S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Cadillac Escalade EXT
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Lupe said the business is one of the best places he has been to.

MK
Mark K.
Riverton, UT
Chrysler 200
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Mark said he got in at this place and got it taken care of real easy.

GR
Genal R.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/20/2020
Excellent Work and Service
I was able to get my car checked for emissions for the car registration process. Even though Tunex had quite a line going the service manager told me that they could get the car checked within 30 minutes. They were able to do it in about 20 minutes! Good job Tunex staff. Thanks for the quick service!

KA
Kendell A.
Dodge Nitro
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Kendall said they fixed his vehicle fast when he needed it that day and they were very nice.

Neil O.
Kaysville, UT
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Neil said the staff were easy to deal with and the service was completed fast.

05/06/2020
Sadly disappointed
Brought it in to fix two things and neither are fixed. This is the first time that has happened at this Tunex

Cesario M.
Nissan Sentra
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Cesario said there were no delays, no problems, everything was on point and taken care of professionally.

BJ
Bonnie J.
Sandy, UT
Subaru Legacy
04/17/2020
Always kind and helpful. Finds the best way to get things done at the lowest cost
They are always friendly, polite, professional and you just know you can trust them.

WJ
W J.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/13/2020 Category: Service
W said the staff at the business seemed to be very thoughtful people. He stated that he appreciates them.

JE
Justin E.
Kia Optima
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Justin said this business got him in and out in 15 minutes, overall the experience was quick and easy.

Britten H.
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Britten said the staff took care of his vehicle, they let him know what's going on with his vehicle and his options.