Lloyd B.
Nissan Sentra
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Lloyd said that the staff came up with several things that needed attention, and the price, he thought, was fair and the politeness of the people was good.

SL
Sara L.
Ford Expedition
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Sara said the service was fast.
Mark R., Owner from Tunex of South Jordan responded on 02/09/2019

Thanks for coming in Sara, we appreciate the business!

Mark S.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Mitsubishi Eclipse
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Mark said they do a really good job.

BRYCE S.
01/24/2019
Main Power Module
I appreciate the attention I was given when I brought my truck in for a repair. I had to leave the truck overnight but it was ready the next morning. I think it was Scott that gave me a ride home the evening I brought my truck in which was much appreciated. I have been using Tunex for the last few months and have been very satisfied with the services I have received.

Thanks
Bryce
Mark R., Owner from Tunex of South Jordan responded on 01/25/2019

Thanks for trusting us with your truck Bryce, we appreciate the confidence and your business!

Bruce B.
Lehi, UT
Toyota Tundra
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said they were great.
Mark R., Owner from Tunex of South Jordan responded on 01/25/2019

Thanks for your business Bruce!

GP
George P.
West Jordan, UT
Chevrolet Colorado
01/18/2019 Category: Service
George said that his vehicle was worst when it came out than when it went in.

TH
Trenton H.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Trenton said his lights were not working, when he went to the business he was told that it would be about an hour long repair. He said that after three hours the staff came to him and told him that he needed to buy a new computer module for his vehicle because the old one had broken while they were working on his vehicle. Without the module his vehicle could not be started at all. He stated that every time he unlocks his vehicle with the key, the alarm goes off. When he told the business about this, all they did was to replace the key in his remote entry device and tell him to only use that from now on.
Mark R., Owner from Tunex of South Jordan responded on 01/12/2019

Trenton, I'm very sorry that you were not pleased with your visit to Tunex last week. You were told to begine with that the diagnostic work would take approximately an hour but that time varies (especially with electrical issues). Even though it took several hours of testing and inspecting, you were only charged for an hour labor for the entire job! To help you out with this situation, we waved 3 hours of diagnostic and programming labor.  Components do fail but the fact that we were in possession of the vehicle when the body control module degraded further was not the fault of Tunex. The lights would not function because of the failure of the module. After we checked for proper grounding at the module the car would then not start. The module needed replacing to correct the lighting problem you brought your car in for initially. We also repaired and replaced a battery in your key fob at no extra charge and you were also told to return, when you had more time, to address the alarm problem. I'm not sure where the communication broke down, but please come back in so we can solve the key issue.

ST
Steven T.
Salt Lake City, UT
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the customer service was great.
Mark R., Owner from Tunex of South Jordan responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks Steven, we appreciate the business!

Diane S.
12/31/2018
Fast service
Quick, honest, polite service.
Mark R., Owner from Tunex of South Jordan responded on 12/31/2018

Thanks for coming in Diane, we appreciate your business!

Christine H.
Escalante, UT
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/30/2018
Good Job
As always when I'm traveling if I need to have any kind of maintenance done on my vehicle they always work me in. I live in Southern Utah so it is real important to have someone dependable to go to. Thanks to all that work at the Tunex of South Jordan.

Christine Haycock
Mark R., Owner from Tunex of South Jordan responded on 12/31/2018

Thanks for the vote of confidence Christine! We appreciate you letting us take care of your cars. Thanks for the business!

MI
Madison I.
South Jordan, UT
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Madison said the employees were very helpful. She had no service issues.
Mark R., Owner from Tunex of South Jordan responded on 12/26/2018

Madison, thanks so much for bringing your car in, we appreciate the business!

Mike and Carolyn B.
12/20/2018
We Love this Tunex
We have counted on this Tunex for all of our vechicles maintenance and repairs for several years. We get our new tires here too. We love their service and dependability. They beat everybody’s tire prices. We love Mark and his team.
Thank you Tunex South Jordan for all you do!

12/11/2018
Quick and courteous
I appreciate the courteous manner I was treated with. The service was quick and I appreciated the recommendations they made for further service on my vehicle.
Mark R., Owner from Tunex of South Jordan responded on 12/18/2018

We appreciate you coming in for your services, thank you for the business!!

David W.
12/11/2018
fast
fast and professoional
Mark R., Owner from Tunex of South Jordan responded on 12/18/2018

Thanks for coming in David, we appreciate the business!

JO
Jodie O.
Sandy, UT
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jodie said the business was honest and they were prompt and their pricing was fair, she knows she can trust them.
Mark R., Owner from Tunex of South Jordan responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Jodie! We appreciate your business!

Marie M.

Albert J.
Utah
Chrysler Aspen
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Albert said Randy was helpful. He was able to take care of the issues when another facility could not. This business saved him money.
Mark R., Owner from Tunex of South Jordan responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you Albert, we appreciate the business and the kind words!

Dan H.
West Jordan, UT
Toyota Tundra
11/14/2018
Friendly, honest, reliable!
I’ve been bringing my cars here for oil and emissions testing for a couple years now and they are great. I had to bring my truck in for a very annoyingly complicated service, and they handled it great!
Mark R., Owner from Tunex of South Jordan responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks for trusting us with your repair Dan, we appreciate the business!

GK
Golden K.
Utah
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Golden said the business's service men were excellent.
Mark R., Owner from Tunex of South Jordan responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks Golden! Thanks for comming in!

Jourdon S.
Buick Lucerne
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Jourdon said the business was quick and easy.
Mark R., Owner from Tunex of South Jordan responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks for coming in Jourdon, we appreciate the business!