Overall Rating 4.2727255/5Overall Rating 4.2727255/5Overall Rating 4.2727255/5Overall Rating 4.2727255/5rating 4.2727255
Overall Rating 1.72727/5rating 1.72727rating 1.72727rating 1.72727rating 1.72727

Nelson, WI
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Scheduling is easy; work is done on time; the staff is friendly and knowledgable.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking time to return our survey. we appreciate the feed back.

Robert M.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Colfax, WI
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Everyone is so nice and helpful. Maintenance work always goes great and always do a great job.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for taking time to share your servie experience.

Hope you have a great weekend.

NF
Nicole F.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great people
My Advisor was friendly and went above and beyond to help me
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

That is so great to hear, Thank you.

11/04/2019 Category: Service
At Ken Vance Service is "SERVICE"!!
The Service Department is staffed with top notch personnel. They greet you with a smile, treat you right, and deliver as promised. Very professional and folks who know their stuff! The service was completed as promised in a timely manner and spot on with the cost estimate. A very pleasant place to do business!
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

We appreciate the kind words.

SF

Norman R.
Tony, WI
10/30/2019 Category: Service
fast and friendly service
Thanks members of the Ken Vance team.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

It is great customers like yourself that make our job a pleasure to do.

Altoona, WI
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service, Great People!
My service experience was flawless start to finish. Friendly and personable service staff.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

We very much appreciate the kind words,

10/15/2019 Category: Service
never have a problem getting an appointment when needed. Work is always done and ready when promised.
We have been Ken Vance customers for years- and have always been satisfied.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for the very kind feedback.

VE
Virginia E.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
They are efficient & courteous.
Same as above
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

10/14/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Recall/Update & free Oil change
Everyone was so incredibly nice, from the phone call to completion of the service. The only negative was it took quite a bit longer than they had estimated. But a nice place to wait and either watch TV or read. My car was returned with a car wash as well.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you so much for taking time to complete our survey.
We always welcome the feedback.

Jill P.
Exceptional Service with the Personal Touch
I have been buying cars and having all of my service done with Ken Vance for 22 years now. I keep returning. Why? The service and sales departments exceed my expectations. I walk in to purchase a car and I'm greeted warmly and treated extremely well. I make an appointment for service and the service people are genuine, attentive, and extremely helpful. I recommend Ken Vance to family and friends for all of their vehicle needs. We have a gem of a dealer in the Chippewa Valley!! I hope the Ken Vance family and employees realize how much they are valued by the community.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

We truly appreciate the very kind words, And look forward to serving you for years to come.

Your Hyundai Service team.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Thanks
Easy to work with
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Richard R.
Menomonie, WI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service visit
Service was fast, friendly and professional - as always !
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Richard.

Have a great day.

Altoona, WI
Kept me informed
The Ken Vance Dealership kept me informed at all times as to what was going on with my vehicle. They got done what needed to be done and that was it and I am grateful for that. Also, they let me use a rental car for almost 2 weeks which was great!
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for sharing your positive experience.

Have a great day.

10/05/2019 Category: Service
Perfect
Excellent job
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

We thank you for taking time to return our survey, And for choosing Ken Vance for your automotive needs.

Stanley, WI
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Ken Vance
The dealership has a clean waiting room.

CR
Cathy R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent, above-and-beyond customer service!
I have always been pleased with my service at Ken Vance Hyundai in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. I have gone to them for everything related to my Santa Fe since I bought it from them in 2014. However, the last few times I've visited our dealership for service, I've had the pleasure of working directly with DJ Vance, one of the service managers at Ken Vance (he is no relation to the dealership owners/operators). DJ has always been cheerful, professional, and extremely helpful. At this last visit, my Hyundai had been out of warranty for 6 months but I had an issue with my out door to my gas cap not opening. I asked if there was any way it could be covered since the issue was clearly just "one of those things" that happens with plastic pieces. DJ offered to make a claim with Hyundai to see if they would cover this repair since I was just barely out of warranty. By the next day, Hyundai had agreed to cover the repair (thank you!), but I never would have even known this was an option if DJ hadn't stepped up and offered to try it. He took pictures of the issue and took time out of his day to file the request on my behalf when he very easily could have just told me "Sorry. That's not covered any more." I am just so appreciative of him being willing to go above and beyond what his expected duties were. It says so much about him as a person and a service manager, but also about the work environment and support system at both Ken Vance Hyundai and Hyundai in general. Thank you to DJ! I will be a loyal Hyundai customer not only because of the great vehicles, but because of the wonderful customer service here.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Cathy for sharing your experience, We always like to hear from our valued Cutomers.

I will be sure to share this with your Hyundai Service Team.

Joseph L.
Chippewa Falls, WI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Tucson Service
Very accommodating to our busy schedules. Very professional and reasonably priced.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

We appreciate the kind words.

Hope you have a great weekend.