Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

GB
Gregory B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional
Ken Vance Motors repair to my car couldn't have gone any smoother. Within minutes they helped me with getting a vehicle to drive while mine was being repaired. Their body shop shared the estimate and time-frame for tge repairs. They turned out to be not as much $ as estimated and it was finished a day early and they cleaned my car for me. No one "wants" to have their car repaired, but in an unfortunate circumstance, Ken Vance Motors was exceptional to me! Thank you very much.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.
We appreciate your business.

MK
Mary K.
Chetek, WI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Great place, friendly knowledgeable people.
The dealership is always clean and neat. The people are very friendly. They're very easy to talk to and treat you as though they've known you forever.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for sharing the kind words, We appreciate hearing from our valued guests.

Dennis B.
Cameron, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2020 Category: Service
A plus staff
Very courteous and efficient staff.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

Robert B.
Menomonie, WI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Ken Vance service department does a good job.
I never had a problem with Ken Vance Service and the people are always real nice.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

We appreciate your business - Have a great weekend.

MF
Margaret F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Service tec, not sure the name
Very friendly staff and went the extra mile and cleaned the inside front window.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

I will let the technician know how much it was appreciated.

Steve H.
Birchwood, WI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Routine service
The service is excellent. Always on time
Very friendly knowledgeable service advisors.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for taking time to share your service experience.

We appreciate your business.

Michael M.
Elk Mound, WI
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Great quick service
Place makes it quick and easy to get service. Come I schedule and appointment. Very upfront with you the entire time. Nice and friendly front staff.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for the very kind words Michael.

Daniel C.

07/14/2020 Category: Service
😊
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you so much for taking time to return our survey.

Have a Great Day !

PM
Patricia M.
Barnes, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Favorite Dealer Friendly and welcoming
Can always count on fast service, never have to wait to be serviced at your appointment.

A very nice clean atmosphere with everyone being helpful.

We get to say hello to Rita Anderson! Very nice gal and ready for any needs you may have!
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

We appreciate the very kind words, I will be sure to pass along to Your Hyundai Service Team - and Rita .

LF
Lisa F.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Excellent expereince from Sales Team, Finacing, all the way through Serivce.
I have been working with Chuck M in service for over 20 years. As my last sales person had retired I asked for a reference and suggested I meet with Eric. I went to check because frankly you have a much longer relationship with the service department (which includes DJ and Tim) that you do with the others o the Ken Vance team. Chuck thought I could work well with any of the sales team but he felt Eric would be the right fit, and it was. I called Eric and we had a good discussion on what I wanted. I knew pretty much had it outlined on what I wanted and he knew it was not on the lot, but he said he could look for it. He did and called me back within 1/2 day and we went though it. It was exactly what I wanted, with the features I wanted, in the price range I asked for. We set an appointment for the next day when the Santa Fe would be there. I was greeted at the door by Eric and shown the SUV that was to be mine. It was perfect. He offered me a test drive, but I had been driving rentals like it for a while for work, so I declined. I knew the product I was getting. I was ushered into the dealership. It was a hot day and Eric made sure I was comfortable and offered me something to drink. We also went over what I wanted regarding the COVID procedures so I was comfortable in how we would conduct the sales work. He went though the vehicle features, the warranty, and the sales price breakdown. I was then handed over to Ross in financing who was very nice and professional. He again went thought he price breakdown (several times throughout the presentation) and what I was putting down, and the options for the rebates vs the interest rate and the term I was looking for. He then went through the factory warranty, and the options for the extended warranty and for the gap insurance. He very professionally gave me my options and the associated costs and what the result meant to the cost of the vehicle. His presentation mirrors my own when as an engineer I must present options to a municipality to fix some part of infrastructure, and give them the associated options and costs. That is my job, give them options and they determine what best fits their needs and pocketbook. Ross did the same thing. I was allowed to ask as many questions as needed, and he answered them thoroughly. Did not feel pressured to buy or not to buy, just here is what is avaible and according to your needs is there something you think you would like to add to the vehicle. The remainder of the actual paper work went very smooth and quick. Then Erick and I met up again and we went through the paper information on he Santa Fe, and went out to the vehicle for an hour tutorial on the features. He was very through and very knowledgeable. He also gave good tips on which options to choose right now and to possibly change in the future. He helped pair my Bluetooth. Everyone made sure I had their cards and warranty information and I was encouraged to call anytime not just to the main dealership but off hours to their cell if I needed help. They said that was their job to help me their customer. The entire experience took two hours, but I did not feel like it dragged or was too quick. I was encouraged to ask questions. This is a great team at Ken Vance, it is amazing how they manage to continue to add in new people and maintain the same level or better of excellence year after year. I cannot say enough about them. I will miss Ken, but it sure looks like there has been a smooth transition at the top and the team has followed suit. I sure hope so, I want them in place until my driving days are over. I have had the SUV for six days now, and if you want it back you are going to have to come pry it out of my cold dead hands. I won't give it up! The entire experience was extremely professional, but most of all enjoyable and FUN!-we need fun right now and I sure had a great day. Again job well done and thank you again for a wonderful experience in buying a car.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Lisa,

Thank you so much for all your years of dedicated service, And the very kind words. I will be sure to pass this information along to your " Sales Team " .
So gald to hear you are enjoying the new Santa Fe.

Joe M.
Chippewa Falls, WI
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Super Service
Super friendly and very helpful. Service manager even found me a coupon to reduce my bill.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Glad to hear you were able to take advantage of our service coupons.

Deborah H.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2020 Category: Service
customer service
customer service is great
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

We appreciate you returning our Survey, Deborah.

DE
David E.
Chippewa Falls, WI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Great workers very Friendly
Ken Vance was very good to me. Also very fast turn around on fixing my Hyundai. Ken Vance has great workers.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

We appreciate you returning our Survey, We appreciate the kind words.

James M.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Fast Service
Fast Service--and free clean car.
JAMES P L., Service Manager from Ken Vance Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

We appreciate you returning our Survey,
Glad you liked the car wash.