Latest Review over 6 years ago

LE
Lee E.
09/27/2011
Ken and John are the Best
I am always appreciative of Ken, John and the whole team at Ken's Car Care. For years they have taken great care of me. THANKS!

ME
Molly E.
09/06/2011
Major repair
KCC worked diligently to find, correct, and repair a major problem with my car. It is finally road worthy and safe to drive. I appreciate the dilligence.

SD
Stephanie D.
08/29/2011
Classic European Car Repairs
The whole crew at Ken's Car Care is great. They take excellent care of my very old Volvo and are the only mechanics I have let work on my car for many years. I trust them to fix everything without charging a fortune and they fulfill my high expectations every time!

LE
Lee E.
08/28/2011
Cadillac SRX
Ken and John - you and your team are awesome! Thanks for ALWAYS being there for me providing honest, trustworth service. I really appreciate it.