Cordray's Continental Auto Repair & Transmission

Marvin M.
Independence, OR
07/24/2021
Relative close and competent
You have a good reputation with others and especially my family. I am confident that you are fair and informative about keeping my vehicle operating properly.

JE
JENNIFER E.
Salem, OR
07/21/2021
OUTSTANDING SERVICE
Cordray’s is a top notch company with impeccable service, communication and knowledge! Truck was towed to their shop in the middle of the night on a Sunday(Monday early morning) and by Friday morning the truck had new rebuilt transmission in it and was back on the road! AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE - thank you so much! You have definitely gained a new long term customer!

ANNETTE S.
07/20/2021
The folks here are amazing, needed our van transmission repaired and they completed the task ahead of schedule!

Mike M.
Lebanon, OR
Chevrolet Traverse
07/11/2021
Honest and accountable
Cordray's rebuilt our transmission on our 2015 Chevy Traverse earlier this year and did a fabulous job. The technicians were very knowledgeable about the pitfalls of the OEM build and explained it to us.

Yet, about a month after getting our car back, there was still a strange sound in the front end, which was more pronounced when we went over rough spots in the road. When we brought it back in, there was a little confusion because of previous notes on the transmission, but after taking the technician on a test drive, I was able to demonstrate the problem. It turned out that they had overlooked worn out sway bars during the transmission rebuild. Because it had been something they ought to have noticed, they only charged us for the parts ($96). We appreciated not only their expertise, but also their honesty when a mistake was made. I would highly recommend Cordray's for this reason!

CHRIS C.
Lincoln Navigator
06/29/2021
Best service yet
Did what I wanted. Did not do what was not needed. Cost me less in the end

06/22/2021
Not Very Helpful
We had our car towed into the shop, because it wouldn't start and we've used them numerous times before and we Trust them. After 4-5 days of being put off someone finally got around to looking at our vehicle, and they couldn't find "Anything Wrong". So we got our vehicle back and was only charged for labor. Between 1-2 weeks later, same thing car wouldn't start ...Again....Had it towed to the shop...Again. It was in the shop for 2-3 weeks this time, but this time they did discover it was our Starter, so they replaced it, and did some other misc. things to it as well, filter changes etc., then we got our vehicle back a short while later. Another couple of weeks pass, the car starts making some "weird" sounds, and within a week, it wouldn't start ....Again!!! So this time we had it towed to a Different Shop. This time within a day of being there it's been checked over and the part arrives tomorrow and we should have our car back after only 2 days of being in the shop. It's a shame that something has MAJORLY CHANGED at Continental we wasted Alot of our Hard Earned Money and time there. Needless to say we will Never do Business with them Again.

Ken S.
Oregon
Kia Soul
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Ken said the staff members are fabulous. They performed services in a timely and efficient manner. He's very pleased with the service he received.

GM
GARY M.
Jefferson, OR
06/10/2021
Top Notch
Jed is always great to work with. Helpful, courteous and friendly. I have 2 vehicles that have been there more than once and are always done right.

JJ
Josh J.
06/07/2021
Best place in town
If you need any work done to your truck, come to these guys!! Hands down the best service you’ll ever get. Fast service, top quality, friendly knowledgeable people. I will only ever come here. You should as well, you won’t regret it.

Amy M.
05/29/2021
Excellent customer service!
Cordrays provides quality service I can trust and they have excellent customer service!

05/28/2021
The bomb
They turned a 14/yr old Truck into a 2021 screaming major hauler! Hard to get into for an appointment says it all. They are that good!

Jonathon A.
Oregon
Chevrolet Cruze
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Jonathon said he's satisfied with the vehicle.

JE
Jeff E.
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff always provide good service.

HH
HELEN H.
05/22/2021
Trustworthy and honest .
They are very trustworthy. I bought a car that hadn't moved in 2yrs . They checkefbit out called me told me what it needed have me an estimate. They didnot sell me stuff I didn't need . 8bam very happy with them.

Jennifer S.
Lebanon, OR
05/18/2021
Very satisfied
Very satisfied with the communication, the work and will definitely return for maintenance.