Cordrays Continental Auto Repair & Transmission

Justin M.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Justin said this business does good work and they were easy to work with.

Oregon City, OR
12/02/2019
Car Broke Down & Was Towed to Cordray's -- EXCELLENT & FAST SERVICE!
Thank you!

RICK G.
Sweet Home, OR
11/25/2019
Professional service
They do good work and I really appreciate that there is no BS or sales pitches to get more out of you.

Joe P.
Ram 3500
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Joe said that the staff always takes care of him and does a good job.

SO
Saul O.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Saul said the service was excellent. The employees were thorough and did a good job.

JO
John O.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
John said hed been a mechanic in the past and that he knew what mechanics charged. He said the staff was honest and the prices were fair.

TG
Tom G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Tom said this business did what he asked and at a fair price.

BN
BRYAN N.
GMC Envoy
11/01/2019
Work done as promised
My wife's car was showing an error that I knew I could not fix. Brian gave me a quote for how much the repair would be and happily it was within a couple dollars of the estimate. Yeah, now my wife has her car back and she is a happy camper. Thanks Brian and crew

JEFF G.
10/23/2019
Great people to work with
Only place I will take my Truck. Work is done right the first time, every time. And Quick, clean too. No up selling BS, if it doesn't need it they tell you. If it does they get it done. Wanted some extra work done, they added it to my job. Done. One stop shop, they can do everything . Great staff. When I talk trucks, I talk about Cordrays too.

MN
MICHAEL N.
Lebanon, OR
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/22/2019
Great Service!
Besides having my issues addressed and honoring a lower cost than what my service ultimately did cost, the person we interacted with was very honest with us. He didn't have a pressure/fear sales tactic. Instead, on additional items uncovered, he laid out the impact and that he would let us make an educated decision on what fit our budget and what we could handle. Will definitely go back and have our go to auto service place!

MIKE H.
Sweet Home, OR
10/21/2019
Brake service and exhaust break install
Great service, very timely although I wasn't in a rush. Very happy with the results.

TH
Troy H.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Troy said he had nothing but good luck for everything that they done for him and he is very happy with their work.

AK
ANITA K.
10/14/2019
OUTSTANDING SERVICE
6-MONTH NORMAL OIL CHANGE AND CHECKUP. GREAT SERVICE ON EVERYTHING, AS WELL AS POINTING OUT POTENTIAL FUTURE PROBLEMS.

David B.
Stayton, OR
Dodge Neon
10/03/2019 Category: Service
David said that they were about a week out. They called and said they were ok to fit him in. They found the problem and he got his vehicle back the next day.

PS
PAUL S.
09/27/2019
Excellent customer service
Vehicle stopped running, took it in and was done within 2 days with a new fuel pump. Thank you

DK
DANIEL K.
Salem, OR
Ford Police Interceptor
09/25/2019
Transmission pan drop and filter change
I just moved from Illinois a little over a year ago and was very happy to find a great place to go to take my vehicle. I would highly recommend this place. Truck is running alot smoother and better than before. They also not as in a sales pitch but just informed me what other things I needed done. They also did a couple other things that they found. Price is very reasonable and very friendly to talk to and ask questions. Its no doubt the best place I have found.

DK
Darren K.
Silverton, OR
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Darren said he is happy with the work.

OB
ORVILLE B.
Aumsville, OR
09/21/2019
Axle replacement
Took my truck in to have the rear axle to rebuilt.
We found out that I let it go to far and a replacement axle needed to be found.
They found a used one and used it for the rebuild along with my disk brakes which was recently replaced.
I'm happy with the work Mike did and I know I'll have peace mind that the job was done right!
Only place I take my diesel truck to be worked on!

Jacob C.
Shedd, OR
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said he has no issues with the business and the employees take care of him right away.

Mason D.
Albany, WA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Mason said the employee at the business who looked at his vehicle was really nice and knowledgeable. He ended up not fixing it because the vehicle had a serious problem. They didn't charge him for the inspection.