Cordray's Continental Auto Repair & Transmission

Mel C.
Junction City, OR
05/01/2021
Honesty, Integrity, and straight forward business people.
I was a diesel mechanic for 50 year at Cummins Coburg branch and knew Tom at McKay's truck line beings I worked on some of their trucks, immediately as we talked they talked mechanic's talk. I could tell they ,Jed and Tom, had honesty and integrity . I am seventy-three with some hard miles on me so it is a relief to find someone I can trust to work on my vehicle, which I have always done my own work. As for recommending them to a friend or even strangers I have a number of times already.

Turner, OR
04/24/2021
Honesty is Cordray's best Policy
I went it with a big list of items to do on my diesel to get it ready for towing this summer. I was expecting a laundry list of replacement recommendations along with the items I listed, and, a huge bill to go along with this. I am no diesel expert by any means so I felt vulnerable. To make a long story short, they took care of what was needed and checked everything over. As I was waiting for my final invoice, Jed the service manager started taking items off my bill that wasn't required and explained to me why along the way. I have to say his honesty really hit me. This place was busy and now I know why. Honesty is the best policy, and that is why this place is in business. Thank you Jed and the Cordray's team, you made me a long time customer.

CF
Cody F.
Salem, OR
Chevrolet Cruze
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Cody said the service was good and it was more affordable than what he thought it would be.

Joyce M.
04/15/2021
wonderful experience
Jed is so good at attending to customers and speaks so highly of his mechanics. Such a positive experience. Takes a while to get in, but then who would want a mechanic without devoted customers!

Casey M.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Samantha. She said the business did an oil change. They were great.

PS
Paula S.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Paula said they gave great communication. They were personable and did good follow through. They got her o.k. before proceeding with the work and talked to her in a manner she could understand.

Tom B.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Tom said they did a wonderful job, the mechanic is super and the staff is good.

WW
WILLIAM W.
Harrisburg, OR
03/27/2021
Great shop
As usual great service, friendly staff.

Lebanon, OR
Nissan Murano
03/16/2021
Great place for car repair
A friendly and accommodating staff. It's comforting to know your car will be locked behind a fence if you drop it off the night before. Some repair places leave it on the street. Good work for an excellent price.

Billy S.
Ford Excursion
03/14/2021
My go to shop
Anytime I need them... they are there for me. I really appreciate and trust them.

James T.
Corvallis, OR
03/13/2021 Category: Service
James said they worked with him and understood what he wanted. The price range was good also. They did a great job.

Rick B.
Jefferson, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Rick said they took it in one day just to check a light and had it 3 days, he will be giving them a call on Monday.

JE
John E.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/26/2021 Category: Service
John said the business did a fantastic job.

LD
Lyle D.
Corvallis, OR
02/23/2021
Exceptional.
Expensive, and really busy, but that tells me that the business is in high demand for providing exceptional service, and that is what I'm looking for when it comes to my vehicles.

NS
Nick S.
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Nick said this business is quick and has fair prices.