Cordrays Continental Auto Repair & Transmission

EW
Eyvonne W.
Oregon
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Eyvonne said she was told at this business she needed $800 worth of work done on her brakes. She got a second opinion and was told she didn't need anything done but her brake pads.
Michael T., Vice President from Cordrays Continental Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 09/12/2018

Yvonne,
Thank You for returning my phone call and talking to me about your concerns and reasons for reviewing us like you did. I feel, and I hope you do too, that there is a better understanding why we recommended the brake repairs that we did, and the liability we would face by doing a simple pad replacement.
I feel I have a better understanding from your point of view and I think we have learned something from this.
Again, Thank You

Larry S.
Albany, OR
Toyota Camry Solara
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Larry said there was a communication breakdown upon dropping the vehicle off for service. The staff thought he wanted the engine oil changed. The customer wanted his transmission serviced. He recommend that they ask more questions in the future, as he was disappointed overall.
Brian M. from Cordrays Continental Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 01/13/2018

Larry, we are very sorry for the mix up. There is no excuse for it, but sometimes things like this happen and we will strive to improve upon that in the future. When your Solara is next due for an oil change, we will do it for free for your trouble. Again, we are sorry for the confusion.

AC
Amanda C.
Oregon
Dodge Neon
09/15/2017 Category: Service
Amanda said the same exact problems are going on with her vehicle that happened before she took it in. She would not recommend them based on her experience.