Cordrays Continental Auto Repair & Transmission

Prepurchase auto inspection
Overall, satisfied.

10/19/2018
Prepurchase inspection error
Overall, seemed good. Disappointed that mechanic said right bearings okay, but other mechanic at another shop checked saying unsafe to drive. There was also a corresponding code. Of course, other mechanic could be exaggerating, or the mechanic at this shop missed it.
Michael T., Vice President from Cordrays Continental Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 10/20/2018

Tom,
Thank You very much for taking the time to give us a review on the inspection we did on your Silverado. I apologize that it seems we missed the cause of your complaint. I do not have an explanation for why, or how we missed that. I will speak with the technician involved to see what happened here and we will get in contact with you in the next day or two.