Ken's Muffler and Brakes

Overall Rating 2.86/5Overall Rating 2.86/5rating 2.86rating 2.86rating 2.86

Gregory M. on 09/02/2017
"Rip Off"
A couple of months back I took my cousins F- 150 to Kens mufflers. They Did not find out what the mechanical problem was even though they have all types of fancy equipment. They Did not do anything to the truck but they sure as heck charged us 500 dollars. Terrible place... Y'all should go to Martin's Mechanis on N. Lynx lane he's a GREAT mechanic that resolved my truck issue without all them computers. Kenns muffler is a Joke
Review Created: 09/02/2017 06:35 AM
mary M. on 07/19/2017
"UNETHICAL BUSINESS"
I have never been so disappointed in a business! I am 65 years old and trusted the care of our family car to many professional mechanics in my lifetime. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT trust that your diagnostic, your repair, the price quoted and the satisfaction of knowing you have received a safe and reliable repaired vehicle will take place!!!! Ours is a personal horror story that I am going to explain in detail. I will also include my phone so that you can feel safe and call us to receive an honest and responsible detailed account of everything. Wanting to post this immediately so that it begins reaching all. Please share this...details to follow, I promise!!!! 309 230 2464. Had to give a star to submit this...but no star would be the truth!
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 02:09 PM
Dayton G. on 05/02/2017
"Excellent customer service"
The staff that Kens muffler has always done a thorough job in a timely manner on my vehicles it is a pleasure to always know the cost of the repairs on my vehicles before the work is done this is a very professional way to run a business keep up the good work guys to all the staff at Kens Muffler I and the rest of Fort Collins appreciate the excellent service you provide for our community
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 10:53 AM
N/A N. on 09/28/2016
"Hit and miss"
I find them to be knowledgeable when fixing my car. However, I notice they charge a lot in labor, because they replaced some hoses for me, and I find the same hoses at a third of the price at the part store. I suggest making sure you bring the parts that needs to be fixed into them before they fix it.
Service Date: 09/21/2016
Review Created: 09/28/2016 02:27 PM
Marc K. on 09/16/2015
"Poor customer respect"
Took my Jeep in for a new water pump at 8 am. They quoted me a very general time "the afternoon" it should be done. I called shortly after 5 thinking they must be done by now but no answer. They didn't even call me to let me know the vehicle would not be done that day before they closed. I had to pick up my son from daycare and walk with a car seat 4 miles home. With all that, the prices seemed high. A water pump online from a reputable supplier was only $65 with free shipping. And their price was $140 for the part and labor the total was quoted at $405.
This review is done prior to pick up, they can fix the problem by offering a discount and this review will be changed to reflect how they treat their customers.
Service Date: 09/15/2015
Review Created: 09/16/2015 05:19 AM
CHRIS A. on 10/03/2011
"Repair review"
Absolutely the best muffler shop in the world - period. Every visit very pleasant and economical since early 1976. We will be back. Next visit maybe 1966 Lincoln Continental.
Don & Chris
Service Date: 10/03/2011
Review Created: 10/03/2011 08:17 PM
KEN Y. on 09/06/2011
"Regular maintanence"
As usual, Ken's did an excellent job. It took less time than they estimated and everything was right in line with what I expected.
Service Date: 07/29/2011