Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

PE
PENNY E.
08/06/2020
Friendly caring service!!
Have had my car here for service several times and each time they were very polite efficient and did a great job with my car. Had a problem 1 time and fixed it very fast with no problem. Like the friendly family atmosphere. Jason explained everything so I could understand. Will definitely be coming back and would recommend Kerners Auto Service!!

RD
RAFFI D.
08/06/2020
Very happy new customer
Very pleased with the work that was done on the two issues I had. They were fast with the repairs. I even talked with the mechanic who happened to be in the parking lot when I got into my vehicle. He seemed to be very knowledgeable and I felt even better that the vehicle was repaired properly after talking to him. This was my first time going to Kerner's. I will be back.

JERRY S.
Volvo S80
08/04/2020
Clean, professional, courteous
I really liked the frequent calls to update progress

MARY P.
Jeep Renegade
07/30/2020
well done
The work done at first gave me a scare, a rattle and not sure what all else. Took it back and in a matter of minutes your tech got it. Good job!

SJ
Shojan J.
Michigan
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Shojan said they were too expensive.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 07/30/2020

First, Thank you for choosing Kerner's to service your vehicle. You could always get a few prices from different shops and see what we could do for you, we do price match written estimates also. We hope to see you next time :)

CT
CURTIS T.
Pontiac Vibe
07/20/2020
Reliable service and friendly people.
Always can depend on Kerners to diagnose and repair my cars and at a fair price.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for depending on us for your vehicle needs. We appreciate all feedback from our customers. Thank you for choosing us :)

KF
Kevin F.
Saturn Aura
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said they're very professional, courteous, and they provide outstanding service.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 07/28/2020

We appreciate your kind review, Kevin. See you next time :)

JEAN B.
Buick Lucerne
07/08/2020
Good dependable service
Good dependable service. Have been going there for years. They’ve always done a good job of servicing our cars. Prices are reasonable.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for your kind review, Jean. See you next time :)

JERRY H.
07/03/2020
Kerner's Service
Kerner's got my car in quickly with no appointment. They did just what I asked, and had the job done in less than 1 hour.
No one else in town would do that!
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 07/28/2020

We are happy to hear you are satisfied with your experience here at Kerner's Auto Service. We look forward to seeing you next time :)

MO
Mike O.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the staff did a very good job and he appreciates it.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 07/28/2020

We appreciate you choosing Kerner's for your vehicle needs. We hope to see you in the near future :)

Asifbsha S.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Asifbsha said the experience was good.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for your feedback, Asifbsha. See you next time :)

VO
Vince O.
Michigan
Volvo XC60
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Vince said this business finished the work in a timely fashion, much quicker than anticipated. The vehicle was clean and handled professionally.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 07/28/2020

We are glad to see you are satisfied with your experience here at Kerner's Auto Service. See you next time :)

SG
SHARRON G.
Jeep Compass
06/04/2020
Auto Repair
Quick, honest, friendly, same day service. I would recommend Kerners Auto. So many other services I did not need to use, but we're there if I needed them. Free shuttle or rent a car. Kerners can't be beat!
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for your feedback, Sharron. See you next time :)

AI
Andrew I.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said they are nice people and they did a good job.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for your kind review, Andrew.

MICHAEL S.
Chrysler 200
06/02/2020
Purchased a car, with their help!!
I brought a car that we were considering buying into the shop. They went through the car, and an hour later, presented me and the owner with a list of immediate repairs, things that will need to be done and what was due for maintenance. Very well done. They we’re practicing social distancing, and made sure to sanitize the vehicle interior. Great experience.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 07/28/2020

We love hearing the positive feedback from our customers. We are so glad we could help you with purchasing your new vehicle. If there is anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. As always, Thank You for choosing Kerner's Auto Service!