Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5rating 4.0909091
Overall Rating 2.1818182/5Overall Rating 2.1818182/5rating 2.1818182rating 2.1818182rating 2.1818182

GP
GERALD P.
Shelby Charter Township, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/14/2018
Honest and they do good work
However not everyone is perfect so be sure to be precise about what you want done.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 09/17/2018

We appreciate your patronage Gerald and look forward to working with you again in the future.

MARY ANN M.
09/12/2018
Great people
Excellent service from efficient folks who keep you well apprised of your vehicle's needs and status. Very pleasant to work with.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you very much Mary Ann. We appreciate you!

ED
ERIC D.
Clarkston, MI
09/04/2018
Great job once again
Honest about what work needs to be done, and what can wait. I also really appreciate they're timely updates.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you Eric, we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Lisa M.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said they went above and beyond.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 08/29/2018

Thanks Lisa, we appreciate your support!

BOB S.
Sterling Heights, MI
08/25/2018
This service center is very well run, knowledgeable, friendly, professional, clean throughout. They appreciate your business and want to have you return.
Thank you Mike.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you Bob! We are grateful for your ongoing trust in Kerner's Auto Service.

SHANNON S.
Macomb, MI
Pontiac G6
08/24/2018
Awesome customer service
Nick, Mike and Megan were very helpful and informative in all of our phone conversations. They weren’t happy until I was happy, and with a 10-year-old car, they had to troubleshoot and try more than once to fix the problem. They were always honest with me and continued to work with me until we were all satisfied with the repair. Megan made many follow up calls to make sure it was running smoothly. If you’re having trouble with a vehicle, this is the trustworthy, honest, hard working mechanic you should use!
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you so much Shannon, we are thrilled to hear you were pleased with your repair. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Dewayne L.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Dewayne said the employees were really friendly. They were helpful. They provided prompt service.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you Dewayne, we are thrilled to hear you had a positive experience at Kerner's.

BD
BILL D.
Utica, MI
08/17/2018
Customer service
As usual the service was quick and complete
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 08/24/2018

Thanks Bill, we appreciate your ongoing trust in Kerner's. Always good to see you!

HC
Hilary C.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Hilary said the business had fair prices. The staff were professional and efficient as well.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you Hilary, we were happy to help you out!

RL
Raymond L.
Flint, MI
Land Rover Range Rover
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Raymond said that he would recommend this business for service.

Matthew M.
Armada, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said he always receives personal service and he always feels like family when he gets to the facility.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 08/29/2018

Thanks Matthew! Always good to see you.

Shelby Charter Township, MI
GMC Yukon XL
08/07/2018
Front start to finish the service is excellent.
Megan was extremely helpful with scheduling my appointment. I appreciate the follow up reminder the day before to remind me. The drop of process was very efficient and friendly. The ride to work was very helpful, it allowed me to get to work on time and not have to rely on someone else. Kerner's does a great job of keeping me informed through the entire process of my vehicle's repair. With phone updates and text messages. The emailed inspection report even has pictures so I can see what they see when they call me to talk about the repairs needed on my vehicle. The experience is top notch and extremely professional. The prices are fair especially for the service received. I bring all my vehicles to Kerner's and always have.

JIM D.
Lincoln MKX
08/06/2018
Service - location - staff/personnel
This is one of three cars that I have serviced at Kerner's and they always come back better than when they went in. I guess their prices are fair, I never shop them and they seem to be in line with the competitors.I do know that they are honest and they keep my 3 cars running well.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 08/06/2018

Jim,

Thank you so much for your continued support and trust in Kerner's Auto Service.

GA
Gene A.
Utica, MI
Saturn Aura
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Gene said everything with the business was great and they are very nice people.

SD
Sanjiv D.
Troy, MI
Toyota Avalon
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Sanjiv said he has been very pleased with them. They are honest and do good work.

CRAIG S.
Troy, MI
07/25/2018
Daughters Car
Took my daughters car in as booked and they had it done before the time they told me, everyone there was friendly and professional, definitely will recommend Kerners
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you Craig, we appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

PL
Pamilla L.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Pamilla said they are really considerate and they keep their customers informed. They explain in detail what they are going to do and what they have done to the customer's vehicle.

MK
Mary K.
Sterling Heights, MI
Cadillac DeVille
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the business did a great job and everyone was very nice.

TT
TIMOTHY T.
Auburn Hills, MI
07/22/2018
Way too high prices
Took my truck into Kerners with a dead blower. They quoted me a price, which I thought was high, but told them to fix it. Picked up my truck and returned home, called my brother's mechanic to get his input, and he said the parts were way too high. I then got on-line and checked 3 auto parts stores and it appears the mark-up on the blower and resistor pack was over 500%. Seriously??!? And these prices I checked on-line were OEM parts! Their quality of work is good, and professional! But I will get quotes from 3 mechanics before I have any more work done! I've recommended Kerners to many people in the past, and I will probably continue to do so. I'll just caution them to get several quotes beforehand! Tim T.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 08/04/2018

Timothy,

Thanks so much for bringing your concern to our attention. I appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter with you along with giving us the chance to correct this matter. Unfortunately, due to a system update and immediately unknown to us we failed to realize the error in pricing with your invoice. Unfortunately, this was an isolated event specific to your invoice. I trust you understand our concern and desire to correct this mistake was very important to us here at Kerner's. As mentioned in our conversation, I have refunded you the difference in price immediately. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. As always, thanks for choosing Kerner's Auto service for your Auto Service needs.

Lake Orion, MI
07/05/2018
Unethical Service
When I had my car in for a headlight replacement, Kerners told me I had three things wrong with my car that were actually operating correctly. They simply tried to scam more unnecessary service out of me. When I pushed back, they admitted there was nothing wrong with the vehicle.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 07/07/2018

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me regarding your most recent visit. I apologize that you felt this was not a positive experience. We strive to make sure that all of our customers are treated fairly and honestly each and every time they visit us at Kerner's. I hope that the hundreds of positive reviews on line illustrate how important that is to us here at Kerner's. I appreciate your understanding in our failure to communicate effectively with you regarding your vehicle. I trust that the full refund that was issued to you even further reiterates how important our customers and their experience is important to us. We strive to provide excellent service each and every time and hope that you will trust Kerner's Auto Service in the future for your vehicle's service needs. Thank you again for choosing Kerner's