Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5rating 4.0909091
Overall Rating 2.1818182/5Overall Rating 2.1818182/5rating 2.1818182rating 2.1818182rating 2.1818182

Lake Orion, MI
07/05/2018
Unethical Service
When I had my car in for a headlight replacement, Kerners told me I had three things wrong with my car that were actually operating correctly. They simply tried to scam more unnecessary service out of me. When I pushed back, they admitted there was nothing wrong with the vehicle.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 07/07/2018

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me regarding your most recent visit. I apologize that you felt this was not a positive experience. We strive to make sure that all of our customers are treated fairly and honestly each and every time they visit us at Kerner's. I hope that the hundreds of positive reviews on line illustrate how important that is to us here at Kerner's. I appreciate your understanding in our failure to communicate effectively with you regarding your vehicle. I trust that the full refund that was issued to you even further reiterates how important our customers and their experience is important to us. We strive to provide excellent service each and every time and hope that you will trust Kerner's Auto Service in the future for your vehicle's service needs. Thank you again for choosing Kerner's

EP
ED P.
Ford Expedition EL
07/02/2018
Work done right the first time.
Over the years Kerner's has worked on 5 different vehicles 3 Fords, a Dodge Truck and a Toyota car. On my most recent visit, I came in thinking it was the brakes. Turned out to be several other things which could have lead to serious problems. We have been very satisfied with the excellent work done on our vehicles, and would recommend their facility to anyone in need of service. The work has always been completed in a timely manner. We wish Kerner's many years of continued service to the community. Sincerely, Dorothy P.

JENNIFER C.
Rochester, MI
GMC Acadia
06/26/2018
Confidence in Significant Service
The big ticket items are different than the little stuff, but years of great experiences with Kerner make it easy to have confidence when you're spending a bit more. And of course the nice people don't hurt. I now have confidence that my vehicle will run well, even with 130k+ on it.

DE
DEBRA E.
Macomb, MI
Chrysler 200
06/23/2018
They are very honest....don't sell you stuff you don't need!
I would refer and recommend this company to everyone! : )

BN
Bernard N.
Troy, MI
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Connie. She said she would recommend the business for service.

Diana B.
Auburn Hills, MI
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert. He said that the facility did everything he needed them to do, diagnosed the problem quickly and did a fine job. His vehicle runs better now than it ever has before.

Michael M.
Troy, MI
Saturn Ion
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the staff fixed the problem with his vehicle, but now his radio is messed up and that hasn't been resolved yet.

Blake B.
Lincoln Continental
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Blake said the staff at this business did a good job.

Ron W.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he has been a long time customer.

JACK M.
Warren, MI
Buick LaCrosse
06/06/2018
Always a great experience, friendly atmosphere good staff and competitive pricing.

Mike B.
Attica, MI
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Mike said Jamie is a good technician, and he did a good job.

Jesse F.
Chrysler Concorde
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said they always do a good job.

Brian S.
Warren, MI
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the employees provided excellent service. They were able to get him in and out quickly.

05/17/2018
Full inspection is really nice
I went here for an oil change. Since I was a first time customer they did a full inspection for free. This inspection really goes over everything and tells me what I should look at to take care of. They don't pressure you into getting stuff fixed right then and there so you can take your time.

SR
Scott R.
Sterling Heights, MI
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Scott said he didn't have much personal experience one on one with the staff, but he would recommend the business for service.

EP
Ed P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Ed said he can't say enough about the quality of work he received from this business. They did excellent work. He was happy with what they did and he looks forward to dealing with them anytime he needs service on his vehicle.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Sterling Heights, MI
05/15/2018
Have been bringing my cars to Kerners for the past 5-6 years. Can trust any decision they make concerning repairs and maintenance.

GMC Yukon XL
05/03/2018
Attention to customer service is amazing
From start to finish Kerners Auto service provides excellent communication regarding my vehicle repairs. The follow ups are very helpful for letting me know what’s going on and when my vehicle will be done. Prices are fair and the information and detail regarding my repair it’s always thorough. Thank you as always Kerners Auto service for getting me back on the road.

Washington, MI
04/29/2018
Great service, kept me informed of what needed to done and the cost. Done in. Very timely manner.

AMY M.
Clarkston, MI
Buick Enclave
04/28/2018
This shop
Is fantastic. Very fair prices and friendly
Service.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 04/30/2018

Thanks Amy! We look forward to seeing you and your Enclave in the future.