Overall Rating 3.833335/5Overall Rating 3.833335/5Overall Rating 3.833335/5rating 3.833335rating 3.833335
Overall Rating 2.0833317/5Overall Rating 2.0833317/5rating 2.0833317rating 2.0833317rating 2.0833317

MADISSON M.

RICCEE V.
GMC Pickup
01/06/2019
Comming back For Twenty Years
Bobby and Jason are great, got called with estimate for repairs right away. Got my truck back the next day.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks Riccee! We appreciate it

LR
LISA R.
01/05/2019
Oil change Appt
Kerners took me in at my appt, changed oil, air filter and plugged a tire. All work completed in the 1 hour time they told me to plan for.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 01/07/2019

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received!

CT
Cindy T.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Cindy said her family has been taking their vehicles to the business for a long time. They have always been honest, reasonable, fast, and efficient.

JOHN S.
12/20/2018
Oil Change
Oil Change

SR
Scott R.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the staff could not find the problem which is intermittent. He was disappointed.

RAY C.
GMC Yukon XL
12/18/2018
High millage service with repairs
While waiting for my service oil change I noted that the staff was calling passed customers the see if they are happy with the repairs they may have had done. To me this is a nice way to do business and keep return customers. The willingness to work with the customer and resolve any issues
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Ray, we appreciate your feedback and hope to see you for any future maintenance you may need!

JACKIE M.
Troy, MI
12/18/2018
They go the extra mile in car service and repair.
I found peace of mind knowing my car would be taken care of quickly & efficiently. My questions were answered and all done with a smile. People there are great!
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Jackie, we think you're great too!

JUDY W.
12/11/2018
Judy
I took my 2013 Ford Escape to this auto repair for the first time . It was highly recommended by my brother. I am very fussy about my SUV and have always just dealt with the dealerships with service but decided to give Kerner's a try not only because of my brother's recommendation but it is just 5 mins from my home.

I was presently pleased with not only the overall service but also how clean this place was for an auto repair shop.

The girl that greeted me when I came in was super nice from start to finish.

I won't be going back to the dealership with such good service like this at Kerner's Auto Repair
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much Judy. We are so glad that your first experience with Kerner's exceeded your expectations! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

BOB S.
12/10/2018
Care for Clients
The place is is very efficient and goes the extra steps to please their clients. Not many business today actually put the customer first like this place.
Mikle Martin runs a good business.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks, Bob! Always a pleasure to work with you.

DU
DAVID U.
12/05/2018
I am very pleased with my experience at Kerner's Auto Service. They were up-front and clear explaining the repairs my vehicle needed and the cost estimate for performing them. The repairs were done in a timely manner. Kerner's follow-up with me after the repairs were complete was a pleasant surprise. I will be bringing my vehicles there for service in the future.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you David, we look forward to seeing you again for your next vehicle maintenance service or repair.

Macomb, MI
Nissan Rogue
Outstanding service
I am always impressed how professional and efficient Kerner's is. Very timely on vehicle service completion.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you! Our goal is to exceed expectations at every service. We appreciate your feedback.

DENNIS S.
Dodge Journey
Wonderful Experience
Convenient, Accurate Estimate, Work Completed as Promised
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you, we'll see you at your next maintenance service!

Carlyle M.
Chevrolet HHR
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Carlyle said the business gets the work done on time and within the quoted price. They are courteous and do the job right the first time.

Mike B.
Attica, MI
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the customer service was great.

DA
DAVE A.
Dodge Intrepid
12/02/2018
Honest
Did a great job troubleshooting multiple issues with my vehicle. Also gave an honest assessment of the minimum repairs required and what items I could postpone.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks Dave, we were happy to help.

JOHN M.
Clarkston, MI
Saab 9-3
12/02/2018
McQuiston Saab
Very friendly and professional staff. Competitive pricing and quality workmanship. Mike has a great team and run a top notch operation.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks John, we appreciate your trust in our team here. See you next time!

CLARK S.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/01/2018
Good Job
Thank you for your evaluation on our Honda and for fixing the items designated for repair.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/03/2018

Thank YOU for choosing Kerner's Auto to take care of your vehicle!

Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/21/2018
Unsatisfactory service
Scheduled a tune up. TPS for one tire, oil change. and air bag check. scheduled 2 weeks in advance to guarantee my vehicle would be done as it is a work vehicle. they guaranteed it would be done in one day. got an email 4 days to confirm appointment. acknowledged, got email day of at 4a.m. acknowledging appointment. Acknowledged again at 7:00 a.m. (they open at 8:00) Vehicle was already there night before. I'm busy all day, by 2:30 P.M. I called to check. Nothing done at all, they will start on it first thing in the morning. (screwed my entire plan. had tools i could not retrieve from my clients. They do decent work, but don't count on time management. You may pay more at a dealership, but if you schedule an appointment, the dealer always gets it done when they say. Done right, on time, guaranteed, not here, If they ever want my business again, they best stick to the schedule they make with the client. they think more clients means more money. They need to learn, guaranteed money, and happy customers is a guaranteed successful business.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 11/23/2018

Bruce,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent visit to Kerner's Auto. We strive to make each and every visit a positive one. Unfortunately, that did not happen in this case. We would like to repair vehicle immediately but we do need approval for completing repairs prior to doing the work. If we can expidite that process in the future please don't hesitate let us know. We hope that we can be there for you to service your vehicle in the future. Thank you for choosing Kerner's Auto Service.

SHANNON S.
Macomb, MI
Pontiac G6
11/08/2018
Thanks again
Wonderful service once again. Mechanic was clear about the services to be provided and receptionist took the time to call me during the day to say I'd have my car back by the end of business. I like the new payment option online so I could pay at home and pick up after hours when it was convenient for me. Car is running great again.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much Shannon! We appreciate you and your kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future!