Overall Rating 3.833335/5Overall Rating 3.833335/5Overall Rating 3.833335/5rating 3.833335rating 3.833335
Overall Rating 2.0833317/5Overall Rating 2.0833317/5rating 2.0833317rating 2.0833317rating 2.0833317

MZ
MEGAN Z.
Buick LaCrosse
04/17/2019
Incredible service
Kerner’s exceeded my expectations regarding timeliness and affordability. They quickly identified my coolant leak that has been a major hassle and got me safely back on the road the same day! The mechanics clearly have a lot of experience and knowledge which is reassuring, and the service manager at the front desk was very helpful as well. They even replaced my previously damaged serpentine belt under warranty. THANKS KERNER’S!!

BOB S.
04/17/2019
Kerner's Pit Stop
My Kerner's Pit Crew came through again ... flying colors! Diagnosed the problem, fixed it and put me back on the road safely. Rah!

RONALD R.
Pontiac G6
04/16/2019
Honesty
The evaluation of a necessary Coolant flush; Power Steering Flush which was done w/in last yr and should be updated. However the hoses and water pump should be inspected.

Ford Freestyle
04/15/2019
Good people here!
Phenomenal customer service! Took my car on the same day I called, drove me home nearby for the test drive and offered to come pick me up when it was ready. They called before they went through with the work, and when I went to pick it up, they threw in a little extra saying “we just didn’t feel right fixing everything else and not that.” They also gave me a list of fixes needed over the next couple of months, not trying to suck all my money at once. Also, being a woman myself, I was grateful that they didn’t treat me like an idiot, like other mechanics have in the past. I will definitely be returning here!

DZ
Duane Z.
Volkswagen Passat
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Duane said they did a good job.

JIM W.
Buick LaCrosse
04/09/2019
They are very efficient
They are friendly with great in site to your need !

CAROL H.
04/04/2019
The employees
Jason and the front desk gentleman are friendly and explain things to you! 😄👍

GC
GARY C.
Washington, MI
Jeep Liberty
04/04/2019
phone accessible to a person...as oppose to the dealer
desk personal pleasant, work on the vehicle has been top notch, meaning problem resolution has been good with no revisiting issues.

RL
RALPH J L.
03/30/2019
Work was done with care and I was most satisfied. Thank you! Ralph L.

DF
Donald F.
Ford Edge
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Donald's wife. She said she always goes there and will continue to go there.

HC
HEATHER C.
Berkley, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic
03/19/2019
Best staff and shop around
I only take my car to Kerners. Have been for 8 years and have always been more than happy with how i have been treated and how they have taken care of my auto needs. Highly recommended, best ever!! Thank you!!

JOHN M.
Clarkston, MI
Saab 9-3
03/17/2019
McQuiston Saab
Jason , Ed, Megan, and the crew are very personable and knowledgeable. It makes the visit pleasurable.

Thanks so much John!!

RL
RALPH L.
Fraser, MI
Dodge Stratus
03/15/2019
Great service and staff!!
Can't say enough about the great staff and service. Always pleasant, work done in a timely fashion and done right. I highly recommend Kerner's
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you very much Ralph, we appreciate your patronage and trust in Kerner's Auto Service!

KELLI M.
Sterling Heights, MI
Nissan Pathfinder
03/13/2019
Great job
Stay honest and you will always have my business!
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you, always good to see you!

DZ
Duane Z.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Duane said his experience with the business was good. He was satisfied with them.

CD
Colleen D.
Sterling Heights, MI
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Maggie. She said the staff was helpful, friendly and provided great customer service. She mentioned they called with the diagnosis for the vehicle very quickly.

Jacob R.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said his experience at this business was good, they couldn't have been much faster, but they were pretty good. He was pretty happy and would definitely go there again.

KJ
KENNETH J.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/21/2019
Service turnaround
Your turnaround time is very quick. Thanks for the great service.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you sir! We will see you next time.

JIM D.
Lincoln MKX
02/21/2019
Thorough and professional service. Very pleasant atmosphere plus it's nice to know the work will be done right.
I started golfing with the Kerner family several years ago and I found them to be a fun loving, friendly group to be around. I figured this attitude would carry over into their business practices and I was right. I have 3 cars they maintain on a regular basis and the work is always completed in a timely manner. My Sister is a senior and a widow who just purchased another vehicle recently. She asked me if I had anyone who I could recommend to service the vehicle and I suggested that she take it to Kerner's for service. She was very happy with the service and she too will continue using Kerner's in the future. This is a very friendly and professional company that will make you feel very confident and comfortable from day one. Give them a try - you will be glad that you did!
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you so much Jim, your kind words mean a lot to us. We truly appreciate it.

REMINGTON R.
Lake Orion, MI
02/18/2019
Amazing to work with
Extremely friendly and professional. They really care about the customer and go above and beyond. I would recommend them to everyone.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you kindly, we are happy that you had a positive experience here at Kerner's. :)