Overall Rating 3.833335/5Overall Rating 3.833335/5Overall Rating 3.833335/5rating 3.833335rating 3.833335
Overall Rating 2.0833317/5Overall Rating 2.0833317/5rating 2.0833317rating 2.0833317rating 2.0833317

JUDY W.
12/11/2018
Judy
I took my 2013 Ford Escape to this auto repair for the first time . It was highly recommended by my brother. I am very fussy about my SUV and have always just dealt with the dealerships with service but decided to give Kerner's a try not only because of my brother's recommendation but it is just 5 mins from my home.

I was presently pleased with not only the overall service but also how clean this place was for an auto repair shop.

The girl that greeted me when I came in was super nice from start to finish.

I won't be going back to the dealership with such good service like this at Kerner's Auto Repair
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much Judy. We are so glad that your first experience with Kerner's exceeded your expectations! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

BOB S.
12/10/2018
Care for Clients
The place is is very efficient and goes the extra steps to please their clients. Not many business today actually put the customer first like this place.
Mikle Martin runs a good business.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/11/2018

Thanks, Bob! Always a pleasure to work with you.

DU
DAVID U.
12/05/2018
I am very pleased with my experience at Kerner's Auto Service. They were up-front and clear explaining the repairs my vehicle needed and the cost estimate for performing them. The repairs were done in a timely manner. Kerner's follow-up with me after the repairs were complete was a pleasant surprise. I will be bringing my vehicles there for service in the future.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you David, we look forward to seeing you again for your next vehicle maintenance service or repair.

Nissan Rogue
Outstanding service
I am always impressed how professional and efficient Kerner's is. Very timely on vehicle service completion.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you! Our goal is to exceed expectations at every service. We appreciate your feedback.

DENNIS S.
Dodge Journey
Wonderful Experience
Convenient, Accurate Estimate, Work Completed as Promised
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you, we'll see you at your next maintenance service!

Carlyle M.
Chevrolet HHR
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Carlyle said the business gets the work done on time and within the quoted price. They are courteous and do the job right the first time.

Mike B.
Attica, MI
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the customer service was great.

DA
DAVE A.
Dodge Intrepid
12/02/2018
Honest
Did a great job troubleshooting multiple issues with my vehicle. Also gave an honest assessment of the minimum repairs required and what items I could postpone.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks Dave, we were happy to help.

JOHN M.
Clarkston, MI
Saab 9-3
12/02/2018
McQuiston Saab
Very friendly and professional staff. Competitive pricing and quality workmanship. Mike has a great team and run a top notch operation.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks John, we appreciate your trust in our team here. See you next time!

CLARK S.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/01/2018
Good Job
Thank you for your evaluation on our Honda and for fixing the items designated for repair.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 12/03/2018

Thank YOU for choosing Kerner's Auto to take care of your vehicle!

Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/21/2018
Unsatisfactory service
Scheduled a tune up. TPS for one tire, oil change. and air bag check. scheduled 2 weeks in advance to guarantee my vehicle would be done as it is a work vehicle. they guaranteed it would be done in one day. got an email 4 days to confirm appointment. acknowledged, got email day of at 4a.m. acknowledging appointment. Acknowledged again at 7:00 a.m. (they open at 8:00) Vehicle was already there night before. I'm busy all day, by 2:30 P.M. I called to check. Nothing done at all, they will start on it first thing in the morning. (screwed my entire plan. had tools i could not retrieve from my clients. They do decent work, but don't count on time management. You may pay more at a dealership, but if you schedule an appointment, the dealer always gets it done when they say. Done right, on time, guaranteed, not here, If they ever want my business again, they best stick to the schedule they make with the client. they think more clients means more money. They need to learn, guaranteed money, and happy customers is a guaranteed successful business.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 11/23/2018

Bruce,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent visit to Kerner's Auto. We strive to make each and every visit a positive one. Unfortunately, that did not happen in this case. We would like to repair vehicle immediately but we do need approval for completing repairs prior to doing the work. If we can expidite that process in the future please don't hesitate let us know. We hope that we can be there for you to service your vehicle in the future. Thank you for choosing Kerner's Auto Service.

SHANNON S.
Pontiac G6
11/08/2018
Thanks again
Wonderful service once again. Mechanic was clear about the services to be provided and receptionist took the time to call me during the day to say I'd have my car back by the end of business. I like the new payment option online so I could pay at home and pick up after hours when it was convenient for me. Car is running great again.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much Shannon! We appreciate you and your kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Clifford C.
GMC Pickup
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Clifford said they always walk away with a with a good job done for a fair price. He trusts this business.

DON L.
11/03/2018
2009 Malibu
When you repair something it is always repaired right. My only quarrel is when giving estimates the parts seem to be marked up a little bit too high along with the cost of labor making it a little expensive now at your place
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 11/05/2018

DON

As always, thanks for choosing Kerner's Auto Service for your vehicle service needs. Just a reminder, as mentioned on our website, our price match guarntee means we will meet and beat any written estimate for identical repair. We constantly thrive to find our customers the best possible price on the best most reliable part. All of our repairs carry a 2 year 24k mile warranty. Our goal is to keep you informed throughout the entire repair process with phone calls, text messages and emailed digital vehicle inspection reports. Should you need service in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks again for choosing Kerner's Auto Service.

BA
Bristol A.
Pontiac Torrent
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Bristol said they do a good job. Also he is happy with the service he has gotten from them.

James H.
Ford Edge
10/23/2018 Category: Service
James said they did a very good job. Also they got the job done.

BRIAN H.
10/21/2018
Honest
I had issues with my brakes not working properly. Kerner's could have easily charged me more for parts and labor but fixed my truck at a very reasonable cost. Their honesty and friendliness is why I don't go to any other auto repair shop!
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 10/22/2018

Brian,

We appriciate the review. We're always looking out for our customer's best interest and taking the most cost effective and reliable approach for their vehicle repairs. Thanks again for choosing Kerner's Auto.

DALE L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/20/2018
My Truck Now Changes Lanes on It's Own
Truck was damaged while in for service. No resolution.

10/20/2018
My Truck Now Changes Lanes on It's Own
After having the brake lines repaired, which took three visits and countless phone calls to Kerner's,
When I finally picked up my Chevrolet, the steering had been damaged. The steering wheel is now at a diagonal 45 degree angle when driving straight. The Chevy changes Lanes to the right immediately upon loosening grip on the streeing wheel. The right front tire has a dent in the sidewall where it struck an obstacle. There was no problem with the steering on this vehicle when it was dropped off for service at Kerner's.
This review will be posted on Google.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 10/20/2018

Dale,

We’re sorry to hear you’re not happy with the authorized repairs made to your brake lines and transmission lines on your Chevy Silverado. Along with the additional repairs completed at no cost to you. We understand that vehicle repairs can be an inconvenience and difficult to budget. If you would like to address the additional repairs needed on your vehicle, identified in our digital inspection, feel free to contact us. We’ll be happy to provide you a loaner vehicle again for your use. Kerner’s Auto is here for you when you need us and as already shown, we are willing to do whatever is necessary to insure our customer’s satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again for choosing Kerner’s Auto.

Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 11/05/2018

Dale,

Last we spoke you were going to bring the vehicle in for a safety inspection to insure the vehicle was safe to drive. To date we have yet to hear from you. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you need our services in the future. As always, thanks for choosing Kerner's Auto Service.

SZ
STEPHEN Z.
Ford Edge
10/14/2018
First visit
Staff was friendly, thorough and professional. Prices are competitive and fair.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you very much for choosing Kerner's!

Volkswagen Passat
10/11/2018
A++++ Service
Friendly service and fair price. Would go back
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 10/15/2018

We appreciate your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again