Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5rating 4.0909091
Overall Rating 2.1818182/5Overall Rating 2.1818182/5rating 2.1818182rating 2.1818182rating 2.1818182

BD
BILL D.
08/17/2018
Customer service
As usual the service was quick and complete

HC
Hilary C.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Hilary said the business had fair prices. The staff were professional and efficient as well.

RL
Raymond L.
Flint, MI
Land Rover Range Rover
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Raymond said that he would recommend this business for service.

Matthew M.
Armada, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said he always receives personal service and he always feels like family when he gets to the facility.

Shelby Charter Township, MI
GMC Yukon XL
08/07/2018
Front start to finish the service is excellent.
Megan was extremely helpful with scheduling my appointment. I appreciate the follow up reminder the day before to remind me. The drop of process was very efficient and friendly. The ride to work was very helpful, it allowed me to get to work on time and not have to rely on someone else. Kerner's does a great job of keeping me informed through the entire process of my vehicle's repair. With phone updates and text messages. The emailed inspection report even has pictures so I can see what they see when they call me to talk about the repairs needed on my vehicle. The experience is top notch and extremely professional. The prices are fair especially for the service received. I bring all my vehicles to Kerner's and always have.

JIM D.
Lincoln MKX
08/06/2018
Service - location - staff/personnel
This is one of three cars that I have serviced at Kerner's and they always come back better than when they went in. I guess their prices are fair, I never shop them and they seem to be in line with the competitors.I do know that they are honest and they keep my 3 cars running well.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 08/06/2018

Jim,

Thank you so much for your continued support and trust in Kerner's Auto Service.

GA
Gene A.
Saturn Aura
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Gene said everything with the business was great and they are very nice people.

SD
Sanjiv D.
Toyota Avalon
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Sanjiv said he has been very pleased with them. They are honest and do good work.

CRAIG S.
07/25/2018
Daughters Car
Took my daughters car in as booked and they had it done before the time they told me, everyone there was friendly and professional, definitely will recommend Kerners

PL
Pamilla L.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Pamilla said they are really considerate and they keep their customers informed. They explain in detail what they are going to do and what they have done to the customer's vehicle.

MK
Mary K.
Sterling Heights, MI
Cadillac DeVille
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the business did a great job and everyone was very nice.

TT
TIMOTHY T.
Auburn Hills, MI
07/22/2018
Way too high prices
Took my truck into Kerners with a dead blower. They quoted me a price, which I thought was high, but told them to fix it. Picked up my truck and returned home, called my brother's mechanic to get his input, and he said the parts were way too high. I then got on-line and checked 3 auto parts stores and it appears the mark-up on the blower and resistor pack was over 500%. Seriously??!? And these prices I checked on-line were OEM parts! Their quality of work is good, and professional! But I will get quotes from 3 mechanics before I have any more work done! I've recommended Kerners to many people in the past, and I will probably continue to do so. I'll just caution them to get several quotes beforehand! Tim T.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 08/04/2018

Timothy,

Thanks so much for bringing your concern to our attention. I appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter with you along with giving us the chance to correct this matter. Unfortunately, due to a system update and immediately unknown to us we failed to realize the error in pricing with your invoice. Unfortunately, this was an isolated event specific to your invoice. I trust you understand our concern and desire to correct this mistake was very important to us here at Kerner's. As mentioned in our conversation, I have refunded you the difference in price immediately. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. As always, thanks for choosing Kerner's Auto service for your Auto Service needs.

Lake Orion, MI
07/05/2018
Unethical Service
When I had my car in for a headlight replacement, Kerners told me I had three things wrong with my car that were actually operating correctly. They simply tried to scam more unnecessary service out of me. When I pushed back, they admitted there was nothing wrong with the vehicle.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 07/07/2018

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me regarding your most recent visit. I apologize that you felt this was not a positive experience. We strive to make sure that all of our customers are treated fairly and honestly each and every time they visit us at Kerner's. I hope that the hundreds of positive reviews on line illustrate how important that is to us here at Kerner's. I appreciate your understanding in our failure to communicate effectively with you regarding your vehicle. I trust that the full refund that was issued to you even further reiterates how important our customers and their experience is important to us. We strive to provide excellent service each and every time and hope that you will trust Kerner's Auto Service in the future for your vehicle's service needs. Thank you again for choosing Kerner's

EP
ED P.
Ford Expedition EL
07/02/2018
Work done right the first time.
Over the years Kerner's has worked on 5 different vehicles 3 Fords, a Dodge Truck and a Toyota car. On my most recent visit, I came in thinking it was the brakes. Turned out to be several other things which could have lead to serious problems. We have been very satisfied with the excellent work done on our vehicles, and would recommend their facility to anyone in need of service. The work has always been completed in a timely manner. We wish Kerner's many years of continued service to the community. Sincerely, Dorothy P.

JENNIFER C.
GMC Acadia
06/26/2018
Confidence in Significant Service
The big ticket items are different than the little stuff, but years of great experiences with Kerner make it easy to have confidence when you're spending a bit more. And of course the nice people don't hurt. I now have confidence that my vehicle will run well, even with 130k+ on it.

DE
DEBRA E.
Macomb, MI
Chrysler 200
06/23/2018
They are very honest....don't sell you stuff you don't need!
I would refer and recommend this company to everyone! : )

BN
Bernard N.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Connie. She said she would recommend the business for service.

Diana B.
Auburn Hills, MI
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert. He said that the facility did everything he needed them to do, diagnosed the problem quickly and did a fine job. His vehicle runs better now than it ever has before.

Michael M.
Saturn Ion
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the staff fixed the problem with his vehicle, but now his radio is messed up and that hasn't been resolved yet.

Blake B.
Lincoln Continental
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Blake said the staff at this business did a good job.