Overall Rating 3.833335/5Overall Rating 3.833335/5Overall Rating 3.833335/5rating 3.833335rating 3.833335
Overall Rating 2.0833317/5Overall Rating 2.0833317/5rating 2.0833317rating 2.0833317rating 2.0833317

PH
PAM H.
Chrysler Sebring
06/22/2019
Honest service
I’ve had multiple vehicles serviced at Kerners, always fair and honest. They even sent me somewhere else, no charge. The recommendations are always thoughtful.

Pam,

We're glad we could help you out with your vehicles needs. We look forward to servicing your vehciles in the future :)

Margret R.
Spring Lake, MI
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Margret said she never received such good service in her entire life. The business's employees impressed her from start to finish with their efficiency, the explanation of what was going on, and everything was excellent. They were friendly, courteous and helpful with her emergency 3 hours away from home, and they fixed it, right in the parking lot. The staff member wiped it down after the test drive. She stated she would highly recommend this place and that she wishes it was on her side of the state. She said she would like to thank them.

Margret,

We're so glad we could help you get back on the road and home safely!

Kerner's Auto Service

SE
Sean E.
Nissan Quest
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the staff did a good job and everything was good.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the kind review, Sean. We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future! :)

LH
LAURA H.
Troy, MI
GMC Envoy
06/14/2019
Great awesome truthful service!
I have trusted kerners for a couple years with my 2007 Envoy and have had excellent service and recommendations. They never push anything and pressure you .....they just tell you what is urgent to be done and what should be done in future. I love that I have found a auto service that I feel comfortable with
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for trusting Kerner's with your vehicles needs, Laura! We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

WK
WALLEY K.
Dodge Nitro
06/12/2019
They were very professional from when I dropped my car off to when I picked it up. Had the car done in a very short time. Great pricing on their services. Found my new auto service place. Highly recommend you give them a try.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Walley! We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future!

EF
ELLEN F.
GMC Savana Cutaway
06/11/2019
Good work For a reasonable price
Good work for a reasonable priceFor a reasonable price. I take all my vehicles there.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle needs, Ellen! See you in the near future!

AJ
ART J.
Sterling Heights, MI
06/07/2019
Review of Service
Good and prompt service in changing the oil and rotating the tires on my car.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 06/17/2019

We are glad you are happy with the prompt service your recieved here at Kerner's Auto Service, Art! We look forward to servicing your vehciles in the future.

RL
RALPH L.
Fraser, MI
Buick Regal
05/31/2019
Great service, Friendly staff
Have had both my cars serviced at Kerner's and every experience has been great. Fixed right the first time and done in a timely fashion. Always polite and professional service!! The best!!!
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 05/31/2019

We appreciate your loyalty, Ralph! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

MK
MARTIN K.
Clarkston, MI
Mercedes-Benz C230
05/28/2019
Great place to take any of your vehicle's
I trust Mike and his staff, very knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks again for a great Job done.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Martin. Please reach out to Kerner's for any of your vehcile needs!

AC
Aaron C.
Jeep Patriot
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said they tried to get a lot more money than was needed.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 05/30/2019

Aaron,

I apologize that you feel that your recent experience was not a positive one. I glad that the minimal repair we performed on your vehicle has worked out thus far for you. As mentioned on our phone call, we NEVER attempt to sell you parts that your vehicle does not need. In your case, without taking the vehicle apart to confirm the repair needed, the only thing we can do quote a worst case scenario to prevent any surprises. Additionally as mentioned, if a part is not needed once we can confirm it, we would not put it on the vehicle. We strive to provide you with a positive experience at the most cost effective means possible. Thanks again for choosing Kerner's Auto service we hope to see you again soon.

RONALD R.
Pontiac G6
05/19/2019
Honesty and integrity of owner and employees
I have been taking my vehicles for service at Kerners for about 20 yrs. They have provided excellent service and quality of service. They do not try to sell you something you dont need and allow customer to make their own decisions on car repairs.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your loyalty, Ronald! Kerner's Auto Service appreciates you!

SK
Steven K.
Bruce Township, MI
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Steven said that the place always has good service, always finds the problem and get it resolved quickly.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks so much for the positive feedback, Steven!

LR
LORENZO SR R.
05/12/2019
2014 Malibu
Thank you again for another great service to my car.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 05/13/2019

You are very apprecaited here at Kerners Auto Service, Lorenzo. Thank you for your business!

BART B.
Southfield, MI
05/11/2019
Best mechanics ever
My wife brought her car into your shop for a brake job. She reports the staff was great, especially the mechanic who managed same day turn around on the repair, so she could get our very sick cat to the vet early the next day. We have trusted Kerner's for years and never been sorry.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 05/13/2019

Your loyalty with Kerner's Auto Service is very appreciated, Bart! We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the near future!

RA
RICK A.
Sterling Heights, MI
05/11/2019
Service on car
Took my BMW in for regular maintenance and everything was done properly. Staff is very friendly. We have had work done on our other car and has always been great.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback, Rick. Your loyalty here at Kerner's is very appreciated!

JOHN R.
Battle Creek, MI
Jeep Liberty
05/10/2019
Honesty
I like quality of work, speed and honesty that’s provides when I get my vehicles serviced.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for the feedback, John. We appreciate your business!

Macomb, MI
Nissan Rogue
05/08/2019
Always reliable service
Every time I bring my car in I feel comfortable in the fact that Kerners will take care of my car. They are upfront with what is going to happen to my car and I can trust that. They are a rarity in automotive repair.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your vehcile needs, Sandy. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Jacob R.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said they did a good job but the front right is making a noise related to the brakes and will be taking the vehicle back.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 05/09/2019

Sorry for the inconvenience! Of course you could bring the vehicle back for our mechanics to take a look at it! Thank you for your feedback!

Bloomfield Hills, MI
Ford Flex
05/04/2019
100k Service
Great service. Quick turnaround and excellent Communcation. I’ll be back.
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 05/06/2019

We're so glad that you're happy with the service you received on your Ford Flex. We hope to see you again soon.

FM
FAWZY M.
Troy, MI
Mazda CX-7
05/01/2019
Good Job guys
Awesome staff, they are all helpful and know what they are doing
Mike M., Owner from Kerner's Auto Service responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback! It is very much apprecaited!