Jeffrey C.
01/11/2020
New tire
Was very impressed with how Kerrigan accommodates is on short notice! Thanks again

HG
Howard G.
GMC Envoy
01/09/2020
quick repair service.
I like the full service at the pumps.

WM
William M.
Nissan Rogue
01/01/2020
Inspection
We dropped car off Sunday night and got back Monday afternoon. Quick service!!

Diane B.
Good experience
Everything went well, price was good. Really nice touch sending a Thank You card with $10 coupon

EB
Elizabeth B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/24/2019
Friendly prompt service at a fair price. Wish for more Volkswagon knowledge,e.g. engine light always on & airbag alarm sounding at startup.
Always try to accommodate customer regarding drop off and pickup. Friendly, fair pricing and accurate problem diagnoses. I have a Volkswagon , my bad, need info on how to turn off and keep off dashboard engine light and air bag whistle upon ignition.

JAMES M.
Preventive Maintenance
I had my 2012 Jeep Wrangler serviced. I just the coupon for the fall special. It was excellent service at a very good price. Staff is very friendly and this is the only place that I would bring my vehicle.

KT
Kathryn T.
12/21/2019
Love this place
Whenever I bring my car there they diagnose the problem right away and they fix it quickly.I never feel like they're nickel-and-diming me and coming up with reasons for me to spend more money. I actually trust them with my car!! Today was for inspection and a few minor things the minor things got fixed for free and inspection came in at a very low price I thought. I like their attitude to their friendly they're welcoming. Some garage is make you feel very much like you don't belong there. Kerrigan's is great I highly recommend them

Timothy S.
Nissan Sentra
12/13/2019
Top shelf service!
We have taken our cars here for service and repairs for quite a few years and never had any surprises... just a damn good experience!

GS
Gregory S.
I can trust them
Been going there for about 15 years,no problems at all!

Cynthia B.
Lincoln MKC
12/12/2019
Service is great...........having been having our vehicles serviced here for years.
Kerrigan's has been great for many different services that we have needed over the years. Appointments are kept on time which is a big plus. No BS that you need this, or this. They just take care of you honestly.

12/12/2019
Great service. Thorough job.

Robert R.
12/03/2019
Always very satisfied with the service at Kerrigan’s. Definitely would recommend them!

EB
Edward B.
Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2019
Debbie B
We have been using Kerrigan for years they are always prompt and reasonable and very friendly

PM
Patrick M.
11/18/2019
Kerrigan review
Excellent service...cost far less than expected...friendly, knowledgable staff...

RD
ROBERT D.
11/12/2019
Quick and reliable
Work was done on time and at a reasonable price