SR
steven r.
Glendale, AZ
09/18/2017
Went to the 67th and Deer Valley Shop
ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!! 5+ hours to get tires the 1st visit and my car BROKE DOWN DUE TO IMPROPER REASSEMBLY the 2nd visit. Had the vehicle towed to Bell Lexus and after inspection I was informed that it was because the CRANK WAS LOOSE which caused the belt to fail, several wires were NOT SECURED and the ground wire from the alternator was NOt CONNECTED to the frame. When the belt failed it broke the oil pressure switch as well. All in all it will cost me just over $500... this is after I paid kerrys over $1000 in labor to install my supplied parts. And this is after I bought tires from them that took over 5 hours to install. After calling and talking to TJ they told me that they would only pay for it if they fixed it. And I understand the principle behind that however, when your "master mechanic" CANNOT REINSTALL AN ALTERNATOR PROPERLY having another technician isn't a risk I'm willing to take. Now I'm going to have to take them to small claims court, BUYER BEWARE. There may be a lot of people who are happy about their oil changes but if you're curious as to have them go deeper into your motor I would strongly advise against WASTING YOUR MONEY. I'm no mechanic but I know that you need to reattach all of the parts when you reassemble them..... I went back because when they messed up the 1st time they tried to make it right (5+ hours for tires) then when I go back and give them over $1000 to do more work my car breaks down within a few days.
Burn me once..... shame on you
Burn me twice..... shame on me
I've worked in the automotive industry for many years and it's clear they are over booked and under staffed. Their mechanics are poorly trained, skip steps and take shortcuts. They will OVER PROMISE and UNDER DELIVER. And to be honest their CHEAP and SHODDY labor isn't worth the headache. I thought they had quality technicians but it is clear they do not.
Also as with many shops several of the wire clips and grommets that hold the cowlings under the motor in place were broken and missing. These are to be expected as they get all brittle and are not promised to be replaced.

SG
Stephen G.
01/31/2013 Category: Service
Stephen said the customer care representative was very friendly and knowledgeable. They entered all the estimates in the database and updated it.

Dianna B.
Buick Park Avenue
01/28/2013 Category: Service
Dianna said she didn't like the price. They wanted to charge her for both inspecting the vehicle and fixing the problem even though she told them what the problem was.

Daniel S.
Geo Metro
01/24/2013 Category: Service
Daniel said once the business was done serving his vehicle it was like brand new. The business did a great job.

JUSTIN H.
Youngtown, AZ
Lexus ES 300
01/20/2013
Service manager w/ poor people skills
I chose to not have them perform the work I already told them I needed when they questioned how I knew and then proceeded to quote me $750 for parts that I have already priced out at $300. Was very disappointed in my last visit as Kerry's used to be very reliable and reasonable.

BT
BOB T.
Scion xB
01/18/2013
Great Place
The service, the people, the atmosphere. the honesty. Would recommend Kerry's to anyone who needs any type of Auto work done

Adam M.
01/16/2013 Category: Service
Adam said the service is great, and he likes the shuttle. Lastly he stated that Miguel greets him immediately when he walks in the door.

IA
Imir A.
Ford
01/16/2013 Category: Service
Imir said his service was good.

MA
Marybeth A.
01/16/2013 Category: Service
Marybeth said they were quick.

KH
KIM/KEITH H.
01/14/2013
Tune up
As usual Kerry's took care if me, was professional and called to inform me about my truck along the way, showed me the bad parts, did a great job.

Mike R.
Dodge Neon
01/11/2013 Category: Service
Mike said this business always seems to do a good job in a timely manner.

Don M.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
12/26/2012 Category: Service
Don said the service was prompt and good. The staff was courteous. He has been a customer for five years.

Dianna S.
12/26/2012 Category: Service
Dianna said they did what she asked them to do. They got the job done and she didn't have any problems with this business.

Robert S.
Dodge Magnum
12/26/2012 Category: Service
Robert said the business was efficient in what they were doing. They looked at his vehicle and gave him their honest opinions. It was very good.

James P.
Chevrolet Venture
12/19/2012 Category: Service
James said that the business always gives excellent care.

Margaret B.
Jeep Cherokee
12/18/2012 Category: Service
Margaret said the business always takes good care of her.

Karen B.
Dodge Charger
12/18/2012 Category: Service
Karen said the business is awesome. She said she'll be back to get everything done.

Brian H.
Glendale, AZ
12/18/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Tracy. She said this business was able to get her vehicle in and out in no time.

BILL M.
Chevrolet Silverado
12/17/2012
Fast Friendly Honest
They got right on it. They had my truck done in no time.

JERRY G.
12/17/2012
Friendly Staff
Promt friendly service, car was in sick & out well. I'll be back!