Overall Rating 4.2352959/5Overall Rating 4.2352959/5Overall Rating 4.2352959/5Overall Rating 4.2352959/5rating 4.2352959
Overall Rating 1.70588/5rating 1.70588rating 1.70588rating 1.70588rating 1.70588
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Steven B.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
2005 Hyundai Elantra
Key Hyundai Service
I have been using Key Hyundai to service my 2 Hyundai vehicles since 2005. I have never been disappointed with workmanship provided.

Ashley B.
Rocky Hill, CT
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The customer service was phenomenal!! Everyone went above and beyond to not only fix my car but explain things in details to me. Truly appreciate what Dan and the service manager was able to do for me.

South Kingstown, RI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good online schedule
Easy to schedule and amenities were good, but a lot more expensive than expected. Not sure some of the services performed was truly needed.

TF
Troy F.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Very fast service. In and out.
Great people, speedy sernice, and a nice clean waiting room.
Great bunch of people.

AW
Alexis W.
Hartford, CT
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Rep Nick was absolutely AMAZING and made sure that I was all set with any work that needed to be done on my vehicle! I appreciate it !!! Thank you!!!

Juan C.
Customer Service above and beyond
Nick was very helpful. After my vehicle was serviced my total bill was a bit higher than what I anticipated. I was going to call my wife which she was at home with my seven old month son. I do live in winsted and that drive is an hour away. Nick went above and beyond with customer service and saved my wife and son a trip to the dealership. I truly appreciate what Nick did for me and my family.

Colchester, CT
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Dustin should teach the new guy
The new guy told me to remind him when it was close to the time I needed a pickup. He didn't remember me when I came in even though the shuttle just dropped me off in front of his door. He asked if my car was out front and I said no, he said "its right over there." Gave me my keys when paying but didn't explain bill until Cashier asked him to. He went through the receipt as I did myself without any explanation. Went to drive away only to find my car was not there and had to return and he went outside pushing lock button on fob only to be proved wrong. Tried to sell HVAC cleaning with 3k old cabin filter and missed burnt fog lamp. Please have Dustin train these people, he does the job well.
Christopher S B., Service Manager from Key Hyundai of Manchester responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your service experience. I truly apologize for the inconvenience. Dan is new with our company and is a great addition. We are working hard on getting Dan trained into our process. Please feel free to reach to me anytime directly when you have questions or concerns and i will be more than happy to help.

Chris Brown
Key Hyundai of Manchester
860-643-2700X223
cbrown@keycars.com

Joseph C.
Tolland, CT
11/14/2018 Category: Service
the people are very good to all
will be back for more serves

SK
Steven K.
Vernon Rockville, CT
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Maintenance visit
Service is great as expected

Vernon Rockville, CT
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Too long to wait for oil change
The free car wash with service advertised is not a car wash at all, more like the car sitting in a light rain shower.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I apologize that you were not satisfied with your car wash and the length of time it took to complete your service. With every service visit, we not only perform an oil change and filter change, we perform a full multi-point inspection, check for open campaigns or recalls and of course, wash your vehicle. The whole process generally takes up to an hour from check in to check out. Feel free to reach out to me anytime with questions or concerns.

Chris Brown
Key Hyundai of Manchester
860-643-2700X223
cbrown@keycars.com

Meriden, CT
11/13/2018 Category: Service
very knowledgeable staff and friendly

Marie R.
Glastonbury, CT
Love Key Hyundai
Wouldn't go anywhere else.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Driving Worry Free!
Went in for my regularly scheduled oil change and received my battery and new tires free (Drive Worry Free Warranty!) just in time for the Winter! Thank you!

Mollie C.
West Hartford, CT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Dustin is Great, but I still hate Key Hyundai
I really regret buying a car from Hyundai, I've have nothing but problems and the sales department was the opposite of helpful. THAT BEING SAID, every time I go in there for service, I have stayed on Drive Worry Free, Dustin is great. He is kind, explains the auto jargon that I am not familiar with, and does a great job. My car is always fixed. But why does it keep breaking.

PS
Pamelalee S.
East Windsor, CT
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Visit on Nov 8th to pick up my 2018 Hyundai Elantra after the service dept had worked on my car for 1 week.
This dealership & especially the service dept is highly professional & has provided exceptional repair service to all 3 of the Hyundai vehicles I have owned. I am always treated with respect & have been assisted immediately when I have had an emergency !! I wouldn't do business anywhere else !!👍

RA
Ronald A.
professional staff
I was not happy with the time frame of receiving my engine replacement (approx 3.5 months). But the service personnel were very helpful and reassuring attempting to accommodate my needs and make my experience as pleasant as possible. My service rep Dustin was very resourceful and professional.

ND
Natalie D.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Best People Ever!
Not only was Nick DiGregorio professional to deal with he was also extremely pleasant. As we chatted while I was dropping my car off another employee (sorry I didn't catch his name) added to the feeling of a truly hometown experience where people care about one another.

Ellington, CT
Key Hyundai-excellent service.
Quick friendly service.

East Hartford, CT
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Just friendly, fast and sufficient service.
Love my Hyundia and would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family!

Arnold S.
New Britain, CT
11/12/2018 Category: Service
staff and all people very knowledgable
justin is outstanding