Overall Rating 4.2777778/5Overall Rating 4.2777778/5Overall Rating 4.2777778/5Overall Rating 4.2777778/5rating 4.2777778
Overall Rating 1.77778/5rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778

Domingo M.
Middletown, CT
great job!!!
As always great job!

Jonathan D.
Holyoke, MA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Oil change at Hyundai
Came in for an oil change, excellent customer service. Extremely friendly and professional employees. Had me in and out in a timely manner

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil Change & KeyFob replacement
Very Professional - Everything including the KeyFob was done onTime if not early..

Plainville, CT
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service!
Always has the best service. Everyone in the service department is friendly and super helpful.

LG
Lori G.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Jim Greene
Great experience. Thanks Dustin for going above and beyond.

CN
Charles N.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Fast and simple
my service experiences have always been good
my vehicle gets what it needs to keep running great and I'm never pressured for service I don't really want.

Manchester, CT
Oil Change Service
Always great service!

2014 Hyundai Azera
Azera Service
Another great service visit. Dustin is a pleasure to work with.

Manchester, CT
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service as usual

RL
Robert L.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good business
I’ve already written a couple of positive reviews for Key Hyundai in Manchester. Nothing has changed. Good business. ‘Nuff said.

Craig S.
Burlington, CT
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly service department
Booked my appointment on line and had my car serviced. Process was quick and car was serviced in a timely manner. Wouldn't bring my 2018 Sonata Hybrid anywhere else to be serviced. Key Hyundai is the best.

IS
Inge S.
East Hartford, CT
2015 Hyundai Accent
Great service as usual
No worries is right when you own a Hyundai

TN
Tien N.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Impeccable Service
I got a flat tire on my way home luckily, but the dilemma here is that I had an final exam the next day. Being a commuter student, it is very important to have a car! Hyunday of Manchster was able to order a wheel and have it in by the next business day on very short notice but the good news doesnt just stop there. After dropping it off after hours, they completed the wheel replacement 4 hours earlier than scheduled! just amazing, simply amazing.

Raymond S.
Storrs Manfld, CT
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous
Always a pleasure dealing with the service dept. Professional,friendly,and reliable work performed.

Windsor Locks, CT
05/14/2019 Category: Service
The service rep was waiting for me and was prompt and courteous. He went over required services and dealt with a Hyundai recall issue as well. There are services still needed but I had to put them off until the next servicing.

ED
Erin D.
Somers, CT
Very personable and informative
I can’t remember if his first name was Dustin but his last name way Maynard and he was very polite and explained every process they were going to go through in trying to diagnose my SUV and other options I had if I didn’t feel as though the problem was solved after I left the service department. The problem so far was resolved and I feel safer driving my vehicle.

FL
Frances L.
Hartford, CT
Thank you.
I Always feel my best interest if top priority. Thank you team!!

GREAT SERVICE DEPT
Getting an oil change is super quick, the service writer is pleasant and doesn't try to sell you everything under the sun. Nice waiting room, clean, nice experience.

John D.
East Windsor, CT
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service and great people!!!
5 star review...staff always willing to help and the service is always excellect. Any issues or problems, with my Santa Fe is alway taken care of quickly.

LK
Linda K.
East Hartford, CT
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Turned my opinion around!
Three years ago, I never thought I would set foot into Key Hyundai...all based on the commercials. Two years ago, i could no longer guarantee my 15-1/2yo Mazda 626 was reliable. After divorce, medical expenses, and 4 charge cards holding the never ending car repair charges, that now, I could no longer pay off, (due to loss of half my survival funds), t 63yo, I had to make a decision...lose my favorite 'got me through 2+ feet of snow, top of line features' or walk.

I applied at numerous dealerships for a car loan. Key Hyundai was THE ONLY dealership that actually had faith in me.
I've now had my 'basic' Accent for 2 years... it's no what I'm used to, and its half the weight of my 626...but it's become my favorite vehicle (once again a reliable vehicle) because of Jill Merriam and her team.

Now, I will listen to the commercials and smile at '...the dealer for the people'. So, on my bucket list...yes, I would like to meet Jill!

Linda Kania