Latest Review almost 7 years ago

CORINNE B.
Fort Hood, TX
08/25/2011
Last Honest Mechanic
I have been taking my vehicles to Killeen Care Care since I moved to Fort Hood. Herman is a great mechanic, his staff is super friendly, he is affordable, and most importantly Honest. He was amazing at squeezing me in last minute only hours before I getting ready to move across the state to give me an oil change & replace my hoses. You will not be sorry bringing your vechicle here!!

LG
LOREN G.
Killeen, TX
08/06/2011
Amazing....
Over a year ago my husband stopped in to ask prices for work to be done on my truck. Herman did an awesome job on my truck and continues to to awesome work on my truck. His prices are hard to beat especially in a military town. He doesn't do a shady job like most of the other places around Killeen. We will continue to take our vehicles to Herman!!!! If you want to get work done and want reasonable prices go to Herman!

CD
CORNELIUS D.
Killeen, TX
08/06/2011
good service decent price
One thing i can say. these guys know what they are doing. They are usually busy so it may seem like they are being a little slow with your service, but if you dont mind the time. you will get a quality product in the end. ( my repair: auxillary water pump and thermostat) ( my car: 2003 Lincoln LS)