Kimble's Complete Automotive

Kevin J. on 10/26/2017
Kevin said he hasn't had any issues with this business.
Vehicle: Hyundai XG350
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017
OREST K. on 10/25/2017
"Oil change"
Always great seeing the people who work there.
Called the same morning work was done. In and out quickly.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017 02:58 AM
FRIEDA D. on 10/20/2017
"Service Visit"
Completely satisfied with my latest visit to Kimbles. Keep up the good work, especially being honest & performing reliable and high quality service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 04:31 PM
DWAYNE J. on 10/07/2017
"Open line of communication"
Friendliness, Professionalism, Honestly
Vehicle: Cadillac DTS
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/07/2017 01:44 AM
Ac89e0a74406dd5d79abf62eddfc5148?s=28
ED "Gary" M., Owner, General Manager at Kimble's Complete Automotive responded on 10/09/2017

Dwayne: We appreciate your words of encouragement.

Thank You for choosing Kimble's Complete Automotive. We are here when you need us.
Suzanne M. on 09/29/2017
Suzanne said they dropped the vehicle off for the business next door. Kimble got the keys out of the box and performed the diagnostic. Her son told her to let Kimble do the work. There is an issue with the transmission. It was not there before. The receptionist was not knowledgeable so she thanked Kimble.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Ac89e0a74406dd5d79abf62eddfc5148?s=28
ED "Gary" M., Owner, General Manager at Kimble's Complete Automotive responded on 10/02/2017

Thank you Mrs. Moore for your comments as you have your side and opinions of my work.
I would had like you to contact me with your concerns prior to your posting so I could have spoken I would it like to explain my side and do my best as this took over a week or so to complete.
Your sons 1991 F150 was Tow in and dropped off and parked at my front Lot on a Saturday morning through our after hours key drop with an extensive note with request of multiple parts already replaced including a fuel pump, sensors, even a computer and many others. The note stated "The Vehicle will not start"
so to begin the vehicle could not be started to test the drivability or to determine if it needed anything other than getting it to start.
We call you to make sure we get your verbal approval without knowing this vehicle was in the wrong shop. My technician attempted to crank the engine there wasn't any electrical power from the battery. We pull the vehicle inside around the back to a bay my shop. We charge & tested the battery and found it will not take a charge. We install a temporary battery to continue testing. We attempted to start the vehicle and will not crank. Tester fuses and voltage to the starter. As is common testing we tried tapping the on the starter and it crank one time with a squealing sound and stopped we repeated it didn't crank.
My associate call ask you because before we can diagnose any fuel or other problems the vehicle needed a battery and a starter and gave Mrs Moore an estimate also after the work we needed one to three hours of diagnostic labor to find the actual no start problem. Mrs Moore approved the battery and starter and told my associate to stop all work and do nothing else. We did that.
The vehicle now cranks but still will not start. We need to test if the problem is from lack of air, fuel and or spark. We also may have to test every component it was replace already. We call if I'm not mistaken you ask me to call your son and explain. I could not reach him as his voice mail can't accept anymore messages and I call you back you back you will call him and ask him to call me.
Mr. Damian Moore approved diagnostic one to three hours time. My tech tested the fuel pump comes on intermittently but no fuel pressure to the rail. Need to remove the fuel tank to see why there is no pressure. Mr Moore approved the work. We remove the pump he had cut the wire harness that connected to the pump. Also he had purchase the wrong pump for the rear fuel tank too short to reach the bottom of the front fuel tank. We waited for Mr Moore to bring us back the pump and installed the pump. We tested the pump prior to installation and it turns on. We installed the pump but found the pump will not turn on when connected to the harness. We called and ask for addition labor time to trace the problem. After a few hours of tracing wiring found two possible problem with a fuel tank valve and or fuel tank switch. Call Mr. Moore he came in to the shop multiple times and explain this was a vehicle he purchase just purchase he could not get it to start and he said he purchase vehicles to sell them. Mr Moore approve the additional parts and labor to get them installed. I spoke to Mrs Moore and let her know we needed a deposit for additional parts that mr Moore had approved. Moore called back and gave her credit card to for the deposit. After replacing the switch the lease expensive of the two we got the vehicle to start so I removed the valve and labor cost of the ticket and called to give them the good news by save them over $500 from the original quote and did not charge the complete total amount of over 15 hours labor only less than 10 hours of labor.
During this time no one mention a problem with the transmission and during the test drive we did not hear or feel any problems as they told us they did not want us to do anything more as the bill was more than they wanted to spend. When Mrs More called to pay for the balance due over the phone and when Mr. Moore came in to pick up his truck I explain he needed additional work like spark plugs & Ignition wires as the engine appears to have a misfire. He said he will take care of it. He left happy that we did a good job and thank us. A day or two later Mr Moore called me in the early morning to tell me he was on his way to work and his F150 was not shifting and making some kind of noise. I told him to check the transmission fluid to see if it was up to level. Normally we check all fluids as My tech had check the oil but did not know if had check the transmission. I ask him if he can check make sure is up to level. Also offer to check it after he brings it back. I never received a call after that.

EVERETT R. on 09/10/2017
"2012 Cadillac EXT"
Trust and customer service!
Vehicle: Cadillac Escalade EXT
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 03:35 PM
Ac89e0a74406dd5d79abf62eddfc5148?s=28

Thank you Everett apreciat you trust and continued patronage. Always here wen you need us. Thanks again.

GARY C. on 08/29/2017
"Making it right"
Had work done on the brakes. Two days after I had to take the truck back, brakes were getting hot. They picked the truck up at work. Found the problem, (bad part). Had it fixed and ready for pick up by the time I got of work, no charge to me.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 02:14 PM
Ac89e0a74406dd5d79abf62eddfc5148?s=28

Thank you Sir It was not my part I just purchased on your behalf. I know so it had to be don right. It cost me a star. I honor my commitment to my clients.
Thanks again for choosing Kimbles Complete Automotive we are here ready wen you need us.

Edsel S. on 08/10/2017
Edsel said he was happy to get their assistance. There were not problems.
Vehicle: Saab 9-3
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017
Ac89e0a74406dd5d79abf62eddfc5148?s=28

Thank You Sir I hope I cold have don better. Let me know if I can assist you in the future.
Thank you for choosing Kimbles Complete Automotive

Helen M. on 08/08/2017
Spoke with Ronda. She said she would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Dodge Nitro
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017
RUBY B. on 07/29/2017
"Accommodating Facility; good service."
Had forgotten about my appointment until midday. Called and they were still able to get me in that day.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 02:57 PM
Douglas J. on 07/18/2017
Douglas said they were very good. This was his second time getting an oil change at this business and they were informative and expedient. They got him in and out.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
Ac89e0a74406dd5d79abf62eddfc5148?s=28
ED "Gary" M., Owner, General Manager at Kimble's Complete Automotive responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you Mr. Jones appreciate your kind words of encouragement. Looking forward to the next time we can serve you.
My warmest regard to you & yours.

Gary M.

ANDREW W. on 07/13/2017
"Safety Inspection"
As always, a joy to get service done at Kimbles
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 11:27 AM
Ac89e0a74406dd5d79abf62eddfc5148?s=28
ED "Gary" M., Owner, General Manager at Kimble's Complete Automotive responded on 07/14/2017

Thank you for your kind words. Much apreciated. Always here to serve you. Please feel free to reach out to me with any sugestions you might have about how to make your experience at Kimbles better.

ERIC W. on 07/05/2017
"Very friendly and honest."
I am very happy with the service I have gotten at Kimble's.
Vehicle: Cadillac DTS
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/05/2017 08:41 AM
Ac89e0a74406dd5d79abf62eddfc5148?s=28
ED "Gary" M., Owner, General Manager at Kimble's Complete Automotive responded on 07/05/2017

I Thank you for your kind word support. Apreaciated your confidence and the trust. Always here to serve you.  Gary Morales

Linda L. on 06/26/2017
Linda said Gary was very personable and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017
Ac89e0a74406dd5d79abf62eddfc5148?s=28

Thank you Always here to serve you. Also It was Mike Swerda who was the personable one. Thanks

Nathaniel P. on 06/24/2017
Nathaniel said he has been a customer of this business for 3 years and it's his favorite facility to take his vehicle to. They always get the problem fixed and he has never has to take it back for the same thing twice.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017
Eugene S. on 06/15/2017
Eugene said Gary was a very friendly man. He will continue to use this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017
Ac89e0a74406dd5d79abf62eddfc5148?s=28

Thank you sir. Always looking forward to serve you.

Jamille G. on 06/14/2017
Jamille said this business had great customer service. The vehicle was done on time and it is running much better.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017
Ac89e0a74406dd5d79abf62eddfc5148?s=28

Thanks you Jaimille for giving Kimble's a chance to assist you and the trust in taking care of your Altima. We are looking forward maintain your Altima to avoid any possible future brake downs.

Reginald G. on 06/10/2017
Reginald said this business got his vehicle to him on time and it's working the way it's supposed to.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 06/10/2017
Keisha G. on 06/10/2017
Keisha said this business was fast and they called her as soon as her vehicle was finished.
Vehicle: Acura TSX
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/10/2017
Ronnie Q. on 06/07/2017
Ronnie said this business was convenient and they told him what was going on with his vehicle. They are close to his house. They have new owners and they still provide good service.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup