Latest Review 8 minutes ago

RY
ROY Y.
Buick Lucerne
02/21/2019
Customer Service, caring employees.
Can always count on Kim and his crew. We have always gone to KARS for our vehicles. We know we are getting the best service out there. I have recommended KARS to others I work with.

JOE B.
02/15/2019
Great service...
Kim & his guys took care of my truck's regular service. The original battery to my truck was needing replaced after being tested & they took care of that also. I like that they can advise me about the condition of my truck but won't proceed until I give them the ok. No unneeded work done & always feel I can trust these guys for a professional job well done.
Thanks Kim & crew!!!
Joe B

DA
Daniel A.
Oldsmobile Bravada
02/14/2019
Above and Beyond
I've made multiple visits to Kim's in the last two months or so and there are two constants for every visit:
-Speed
-Communication
I had a vehicle that had been left sitting for awhile and the entire team here treated me with respect and even took the time to explain exactly what they were doing to a total layman like myself.

Some highlights?
-The A/C bypass I installed didn't quite line up with my fan belt, and potentially could have shredded it. Kim brought my vehicle in, inspected the bypass pully, added a few washers and sent me on my way. No charge, AND he was in the middle of working on other vehicles.
-I had a dragging brake after some work done, Kim's provided me a rental free of charge during the service because it was something they had missed during the initial brake repair.

In finality, if you want a repair shop that does quick, honest work, and that treats you like for; your search is over.

EW
Elizabeth W.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the employees were nice. They provided great service. They took the time to look at her vehicle without an appointment.

MJ
Mike J.
02/11/2019
Fast friendly service, he uses NAPA parts, and gives me an estimate on all upcoming repairs!
Kim's automotive has taken care of all of our vehicles for at least 7 years. They are reliable and dependable. He keeps excellent records of all warrantys and schedules me guickly!

JEFF H.
02/08/2019
Great service !!
Great service as always. Friendly fast service.

Richard C.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/06/2019
Truck repairs
Everything went very well. I recommend Kim's Auto Repair Service.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 02/06/2019

Thanks for the great review!

02/04/2019
Interlock
Kim was amazing to work with. Great service and just a nice vibe from the first day.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for the great review Kyle!

Kevin M.
Saint Paul, NE
GMC Sierra 2500HD
01/29/2019
KARS
Very good people, enjoyable surrounding, fast friendly service...
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for the great review Kevin!

NM
Nancy M.
Marquette, NE
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dawn. She said the staff was good with the vehicle.

NL
Nick L.
01/23/2019
5 stars all around
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 01/24/2019

Thanks for the great review Nick!

DOUG B.
01/22/2019
Prompt, fair, courteous service.
Kim's auto repair is a great place to go for promt, professional, courteous service.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks for the great review Doug!

KH
Kevin H.
01/22/2019
The care and concern all employees have
Wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else for service and repair. Great place
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks for another great review Kevin!

SA
Steve A.
Stromsburg, NE
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the service was great. Kim is awesome, a good guy and as honest as the day is long. Steve said he has nothing to complain about.

Jeremy M.
01/11/2019
Great Service that goes beyond expectations!
They always go above and beyond to help me out. They even installed parts that I bought myself and had in my van when I went in to get it serviced! Kim always takes care of me and is quick to answer all my questions. They are very honest and their prices are the best in town, especially for the work they do! Thanks again for your great service, Kim!!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 01/11/2019

Thanks for the great review Jeremy!

SD
Scott D.
Maywood, NE
INFINITI QX56
01/10/2019
Best place in town,
They are friendly, trustworthy and know what they're doing. We drive 150 miles to have work done on our cars.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 01/10/2019

Thanks for the great review Scott!

Deny C.
Chrysler Aspen
01/07/2019
Reliable/Trustworthy
Kim's Auto has been a part of our family for 5+ years. They have gone above and beyond for our family. What makes us keep going back?? They are willing to lose business for honesty. If it's not broke then don't fix it is the kind of mechanic we all need and that is Kims Auto 100 percent. We trust them with our vehicles.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 01/08/2019

Thanks for the kind words and great review!

TW
Trellies W.
Jacksonville, AR
01/04/2019
O my God they were a God send ...so nice he even let me borrow his car while he fixed mine ..i will definitely use them again
O my God this place KARS is wonderful...they were a God send ...i will definitely be using them again...Awesome
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks for the great review! Let me know if you need hekp with your car in the future.

Mary M.
Phillips, NE
01/04/2019
Timely service.
I needed my heater fixed and was able to get it in with an appointment and service completed in one day. Friendly staff.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 01/04/2019

Thanks for the great review, I hope you will keep us in mind for your future auto repair needs.

DOUG W.
12/30/2018
Confidence!
My wife and I are planning a long road trip. We needed new tires and to have our vehicle checked over before our departure. I usually just go to one of the tire shops in town to get tires but after a conversation with Kim I decided have he and his machanic's do the all of the work at KARS. Kim has the ability to get almost any tire that you might need or want. The vehicle got new tires and the package ( new stems, balanced and mounting) was the same or less in price than the local shops. The idea of a one stop business really appeals to me. We have used KARS for our auto repair for 20 years. We have great confidence in their ability to do any work that we need. We appreciate their honesty, advice, and prompt service. Thanks Kim!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 12/31/2018

Thanks for the great review Doug! Your loyalty is much appreciated!