Ricky M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/12/2019
03 1500 HD
Kim and his crew got right on my vehicle as I was stranded in town. They diagnosed quickly and kept me informed as to what they found. I highly recommend them to everyone.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks for the great review!

CP
Charles P.
Saint Paul, NE
Oldsmobile Alero
11/11/2019
Fast and friendly service
Fast and friendly service.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review!

SO
Stan O.
Chapman, NE
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Stan said he gets good service at this business and has for years.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks Stan!

JERRY K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/05/2019
Great service and always helpful
Great service and always helpful. I’m never disappointed and always trust their work.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 11/05/2019

Thanks Jerry!

Nissan Murano
11/01/2019
Kim's auto
Very friendly and professional!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 11/04/2019

Thanks for the five star review!

Chris S.
Central City, NE
10/29/2019
BMW
They did a great job completing the work done on my car.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/30/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review Chris!

BG
Brian G.
HOW HONEST AND PROFESSIONAL THEY ARE
Tire Pressure Monitoring System Repair!! I appreciate how easy Kim’s Auto Repair is to work with. They are totally honest with me each and every time I come in... They never mislead me on what needs to be done... I appreciate that if something does not need done they also tell me that. They are totally honest and fair with all they do for me... Thank you for being who and what Kim’s Auto Repair is.... NOTHING BUT A QUALITY AND HONEST SERVICE PROVIDER.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/29/2019

Thanks for the great review Brian! It was nice catching up with you!

Deny & April C.
Don't Offer More!!!
Kim and his staff has always done an amazing job with getting us in to get things fixed regardless of the size of the issue!!! Just the other day, we had a wiper sprayer break and they looked at it asked me "you got about 15 minutes?" Of which I said "sure thing." Thought was to check the cost for me, NO they ordered the parts and had it fixed in 20 minutes without even realizing it!!!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/28/2019

Thanks for the great review Deny!

CF
Carol F.
Work done
It is so nice to have work done at a place I can trust. Kim's came highly recommended. I will recommend them to my friends.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for the nice 5 star review!

DOUG W.
10/25/2019
Little things count!
I have been gladly giving Kim and his shop my business since 2000. Yesterday, I took my 2012 Equinox in to have the oil changed. I used to do this maintenance myself and enjoyed doing it. Now, I make a conveniently scheduled appointment, the oil gets changed and so much more. It is nice to know that the tire pressure gets checked, the fluids are topped off, and the floor mats are vacuumed. The real plus is that this SUV is becoming a high mileage vehicle and needs an experienced, skilled, and knowledgeable mechanic to maintain its reliability. Having a long term relationship really makes a difference in deciding to have somebody else do this service. Kim McDonald and his crew has earned my trust to do all of the service on my vehicles.
Thanks Kim!!!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/28/2019

Thanks for the great review Doug and thankd for placing your trust in us!

PS
Pam S.
Toyota Avalon
10/21/2019
Quick service. Reasonably priced.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/22/2019

Thanks for the review Pam!

Kia Sorento
10/19/2019
Good and fast work
Good work at a good price
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/21/2019

Thanks for the great review!

LW
Lisa W.
10/17/2019
Dependable
Kim always delivers on fixing whatever the issue is with my vehicle!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/18/2019

Thanks for the great review Lisa!

Maxwell, NE
10/12/2019
Fast, Friendly, Entertaining
Great service, great value. Don't miss the singing and dancing mechanic.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/14/2019

Thanks for the review!

Suzanne C.
10/11/2019
Excellent!
We broke down driving cross country and Kim's Auto was the only mechanic that would take the time to look at the car. They found the problem quickly and more importantly were honest, helpful and very professional. I highly recommend Kim!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/14/2019

Thanks for the great review, I was happy to help.

BN
Brandon N.
GMC Acadia
10/10/2019
Great place
Been taking my vehicle here for a long time. Great customer service and very nice people
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/10/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review Brandon!

MEL S.
Chevrolet Lumina
10/08/2019
Car Repair
Always friendly and wonderful service
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/08/2019

Thanks Mel!

JEFF H.
10/05/2019
Great service!!
I had another good visit as always. Always good about getting me in and doing a good job of fixing what ever need be fixed. Nice friendly service. I so enjoy bringing my vehicle in.

Lisa H
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/07/2019

Thanks for the great review Lisa!

BD
Brian D.
Giltner, NE
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/04/2019
New motor
Great service with a smile. They were quick with figuring out the problem with my truck and worked with me finding the best solution. I'm more then happy with the final results.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/07/2019

Thanks for the review and trusting us with your truck!

Mia W.
10/04/2019
New Tires
Kim and his staff are very knowledgable. They explain the problems well and do it in a timely manner. I appreciate their help and honesty.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/07/2019

Thanks for the great review Mia!