DE
Danny E.
Pontiac Montana
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Danny said the repairs were done in a timely manner.

JY
Excellent fast service, NAPA months no interest on $199 or more

Rebecca H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/18/2019
Highly reccomend this place if you need service repairs. My starter failed and was still under warranty, and they took care of me and replaced it free of charge.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks for the great review, so sorry that our part failed but glad we could take care of it for you.

JEFF H.
05/17/2019
Wonderful service
Went in for an oil change and had them do a few more things for me . The service was done with such profession and I was then on my way. I am always treated so kind , and I never feel that they are taking advantage of me since I am a women. My husband trust them and their service. Thanks. Guys.
Lisa
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks for the great review Lisa, Evan always does a good job, we're lucky to have him work for us.

05/13/2019
Oil change - tire rotation
Oil change and tire rotation was done soundly. They even dropped my car off at my house since I was out of town.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 05/14/2019

Thanks for the great review Ben! We're always available for pick up and delivery if you need, just let us know.

ZE
Zachary E.
Nissan Murano
Been with this mechanic since I moved to GI
I always take my car to Kim’s and value their service.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 05/06/2019

Thanks for the great review Zach!

JERRY K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
They provide great service
They provide great service And professional work

RK

Mark S.
Aurora, NE
GMC Pickup
05/01/2019
Friendly staff that knows how to fix my car
Kims crew will quickly find the problem and fix it quick.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 05/06/2019

Thanks for the great review Mark!

AR

RK
Ralph K.
Dodge Dakota
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Ralph said he would recommend this business for service.

WR
Wayne R.
Mercedes-Benz C230
04/28/2019
Always great!
Kim's Auto always takes great care to provide top notch service. Honest and reliable every time. I've never been disappointed. They're the only people I trust with my Mercedes.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 04/29/2019

Thanks for the great review Wayne!

Robert G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/22/2019
Very good service
I was very pleased with the service .It was done when they promised.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 04/22/2019

Glad we vould take care fo it for you, thanks for the great review!

Doug C.
Nissan Pickup
04/17/2019
Pickup Check Engine Light
The check engine light on my pickup came on and had it towed to Kim's Auto Repair. They found the problem right away and repaired it the next day. Kim's Auto is always a very professional and honest business and I will continue to take my vehicles there.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 04/17/2019

JZ
Jack Z.
04/16/2019
Professional Auto Care
KARS took reasonable time and care to remedy our auto problem.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can help you again in the future.

Cadillac Escalade
04/02/2019
Great friendly service!
Awesome as usual!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 04/03/2019

Rebecca H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/22/2019
Great service, and even gave me loaner car for the day!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 03/22/2019

Darien C.
Chevrolet Cutaway
03/20/2019
Very satisfied!!
The job that I asked them to do was done to my satisfaction and the price was more than reasonable.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 03/21/2019

Thanks for the great review Darien! Hope you guys have a great time this summer on your golf outings!

SHERI B.
Cairo, NE
03/13/2019
Great service..
Busy, busy place. Had an appointed time which was honored when I got there. Got in and out with my oil change - quick service! The guys are great and I trust their work.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 03/13/2019

Thanks for the great review Sheri!

Sarilee H.
Phillips, NE
Jeep Liberty
03/09/2019
Very helpful and easy to work with
Very accommodating to get my vehicle in and finished. Was very thorough with checking everything out as I had told them what was going on. Keep me in the loop as far as what they found and was very nice about giving me a pretty accurate price to repair.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 03/11/2019

Thanks for the reat review!