CORY B.
11/21/2020
Excellent customer service!!
Very professional and explains things very well. Great place to go for all your vehicle needs
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 11/23/2020

Ali M.
11/17/2020
Quality Work
I appreciated that they took the time to diagnose the problem, fix it, and go above and beyond to make sure it was fixed. At other shops it seems like I'm always there twice, once for them to fix it, and back again to have them fix it again. I am a busy person and that added step of driving it and making sure things were going smoothly is why this will be my new go to place! Fair Pricing. Great Communication.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! Hoepfully we can continue to meet or exceed you expectations in the future.

Melissa B.
Ford Freestyle
11/13/2020
Great
Great
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Deny C.
11/09/2020
Honesty Saves Money
The most amazing repair shop that we have used!!!! Sent our vehicle wanting some things done only to get what would have been a dreaded phone call. Normally not a good thing to get a call from your repair shop BUT Kim did not do a requested repair because we didn't need it done!!!! Willing to "loose" money to do what is right, could NEVER ask for a higher level of professionalism and honesty!!!!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 11/09/2020

Thanks to you both for your continued loyalty and the 5 star review!

RZ
Rudel Z.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/04/2020
Once again great service
Took my Burbun in for a quick oil change. Once again, Kim's Auto impressed me. Without even asking they checked my tyre pressure as they knew I'm going to be driving far soon.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review!

CT
Candy T.
11/03/2020
Friendly staff
Always gets my car in no matter what their schedule is.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 11/03/2020

DOUG W.
10/28/2020
Trusted
I feel very lucky to have found “Kim’s Auto Repair”. As a person that looks for reliability in a vehicle more than any other quality. I have been able to continue to drive some older cars for a long time with greater number of miles because of the sage advice and excellent work of Kim and his group of mechanics. I just had both of our vehicles serviced this last week. When I mentioned that one of the cars had been using a little more oil that usual Kim suggested using a carbon treatment prior to the oil change. It is nice to know that these guys stay up to date on the newer car specs but retain the knowledge gained from working on older models. I trust Kim and his guys to keep my family safe and my vehicles reliable no matter how many miles the might have. You can trust them as well!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/28/2020

Thanks so much for the 5 star review and your continued trust and loyalty. It is truely a pleasure to help with your automotive needs!

10/22/2020
Best mechanic in town
Have been taking my vehicle to Kim’s Auto for years. I have recommended him to many of my friends and they agree that he is one of the best.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/23/2020

Thanks Karla!

VM
Vicky M.
Chevrolet HHR
10/20/2020
The service I always get
Kim is always so helpful. Good quality products used, fast and staff is so friendly. I would always recommend Kim.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/20/2020

Thanks you for the kind words!

TH
Taylor H.
Dodge Durango
10/13/2020
Excellent speedy service
They did A LOT of work on my 2001 dodge durango. It had A LOT of leaks, it crunched over bumps, ran rough. I took it in for a inspection of all my issues with it. They found everything that was wrong with it, went over everything with me in great detail. I gave them the green light to go ahead and fix everything and they DID! Runs amazing! They even took it through the car wash as a courtesy!
I would completely recommend them to anyone!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/14/2020

Thanks for the 5 star review! I hope everything is working as it should. If not, let us know. Thanks again for the business.

GU
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/09/2020

Judy M.
10/06/2020
He knows his job well.
Kim looked over my mom's car was very thorough came picked up the car took it to his shop and got it in to his shop got the work done quickly and is a very nice gentleman me and my family thank him for a job well done.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you for the nice 5 star review!

BW
Brittany W.
10/06/2020
I love Kim's!
I am so glad I came across Kim's shop when I did! The service here is friendly, down to earth, quick, trustworthy, and I love that the shop is locally owned and not a chain. Kim will work to accommodate your schedule, and I appreciated that at my last appointment, I got a timely ride to work!
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/06/2020

Thanks for the kind words and 5 star review!

Chrysler Pacifica
10/02/2020
Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 10/02/2020

David D.
Clay Center, NE
09/30/2020
Professional and good work
The shop is professional,courteous and complete good work, with more than fair pricing.
Kim M. from Kim's Auto Repair Service responded on 09/30/2020

Thanks for the 5 star review.