Business Solutions

King's Garage

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
CF
CLAIRE F.
05/03/2022
Highly recommend
They are fantastic here. Open and transparent about costs for repairs. Gave regular updates on timescales for parts and any other issues they found. Would...

BW
BRUCE W.
04/20/2022
Check-up
We always receive great service from King's!

CAROL C.
04/20/2022
Great service at Kings Garage!
I noticed that I was having issues with my car as I was driving on the freeway. Getting off in Farmington I found this great family owned garage to help me...

JULIE K.
03/31/2022
Dependable, honest, wont go anywhere else
I started going here after hearing some really great reviews. Family owned been around 40+ Years. They explain everything, NO hard push. Understand we...

DENNIS R.