EB
ERIC B.
07/24/2021
Kings Garage are always very friendly. And do a great job of explaining what needs to be done to your vehicle. Prices are also very reasonable.

NE
NORIKO E.
Northville, MI
07/23/2021
Very reliable & reasonable service
My Honda CR-V needed new brake pads. Chris checked all wheels, change the pads and rotors for the rear. He told me to come back for the front pads & rotors in a few months to exchange them with new, and he'll do that as a part of warrantee. He truly cares about his clients' safety and gave me a discount for me being the staff at nearby Catholic Church.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you so much!

Customer safety is at the forefront of everything we do at King's Garage. It truly takes a team effort to succeed!

SP
STEVE P.
Novi, MI
07/22/2021
Great work from honest people
Honest people who do great work and get done right. I wouldn’t take my truck anywhere else.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you!

Getting things done right, should be the default. Sadly that isn't always the case, but that is why we're here!

TJ
TREVOR J.
New Hudson, MI
07/16/2021
Very Professional, Efficient, and Polite
When I asked the shop teachers at my school where they take their cars when they don’t want to fix it, the answer unequivocally was Kings Garage. And I can see why. Family-owned, professional, and affordable. They were 15-20% cheaper than what the dealership had quoted me, and the work was done in a timely manner with solid communication from Chris at the counter. We will be back. Thanks Kings
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you!

We truly appreciate that the people that could do it themselves, trust us to perform their repairs. We treat all of our customer vehicles as if we were working on our own.

In this business, as in everything else in this world, communication is paramount! We are always working on improving the ways we communicate with our customers, glad to see we are doing a good job!

RT
ROBERT T.
07/16/2021
Awesome aervice
They are professional and caring. I would trust them with any of my vehicles. I never have to worry they will not get the job done and keep me informed on any issues.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you so much!

BN
BARRY N.
Nissan Sentra
07/14/2021
My go to car repair shop
This shop is the best around. Locally owned and operated. Honest and friendly. Very happy with this shop.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you! We are proud to be locally owned and operated! We have roots here in Farmington, we truly love this city!

JONATHAN H.
07/08/2021
Fast and quality work
Only mechanic I’ve been to that I have nothing bad to say about! no outrageous price gouging, they are Fast, friendly, professional it’s a place where you can leave your car knowing it’s in good hands and returned with everything you needed fixed! All around it’s the best mechanics you can find!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you! We work very hard to be accessible, both in terms of cost and convenience.  When you bring us your vehicle, you can be assured that it is in good hands.

Thank you again!

KW
KWAME W.
Mercury Montego
06/24/2021
Great service and knowledgeable personnel
Quick service with a detailed explanation of the issue my vehicle was suffering.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/24/2021

We truly appreciate it!

BP
BRENDA P.
06/23/2021
Above and beyond service
The owner's wife Brenda saw me struggling to get my Rollator out of my car and came over and got it out for me and then after my air conditioner on my car was repaired one of the service techs, Brendan, put it back in my car. The front desk man, Chris was a pleasure to talk to and kept me informed of the progress and what I needed to know if the air conditioner didn't perform correctly after the repair. Listening to Chris speak to customers' in person and on the phone made me trust him as he seemed to know the answer for each question or knew where to find it. Everyone was polite, professional and knew what they were doing. My repair was completed quickly and the cost was just what they had told quoted me. My son recommended me to Kings as he has all of his car repairs and those for his children's vehicles done there for the last 15 years plus.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you!

The pleasure was ours and, as always, we are always happy to assist!

WS
WILLIAM S.
Livonia, MI
Cadillac CTS Wagon
06/18/2021
Excellent technical skills & Customer Service.
Chris helped us in a critical situation and provided awesome “Follow Through” on all details.
Thank You Chris.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you!

It was our pleasure to assist, you are very welcome!

KH
KENNEISHA H.
Oak Park, MI
GMC Terrain
06/18/2021
Very friendly and informative
Services are affordable, staff was very friendly. And I received a lot of information regarding my brakes that I could understand. I do recommend this place .
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you! It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to seeing you again!

KARL M.
Northville, MI
06/05/2021
King’s Garage
Small shop, personal service, excellent work.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/08/2021

Thank you!

I guess what they say is true, good things come in small packages...or shops!

MOLLY P.
05/26/2021
Great service, as usual
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 05/27/2021

SARAH B.
05/05/2021
Great, friendly service
I've been using King's garage for a few years, and have never had a bad experience. I've never felt like they were getting to sell me anything, and they're clear in explaining issues versus minor concerns.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you!

We can't even tell you how thankful we are for our customers. We know auto repair and maintenance is not something people look forward to, but we like to think that providing a good experience takes the edge off.

We will never try to sell anyone anything without explaining the reasoning, or even showing the customer, on the vehicle, the reason. That is one of our core beliefs here at King's Garage.

Dr Jerry C.
Allen Park, MI
04/24/2021
Consistent Excellence Is No Coincidence
Looking back, I see that I've been a customer of KIng's Garage for more than three years now. I used to live just around the corner from them in Farmington Hills; now I drive in from Allen Park to have them work on my vehicle. Why make the drive? Because they're consistently better at telling the truth, doing the work, delivering more than they promise, and have never gouged me for a dime. They're trustworthy and honest -- and go the extra mile. That's how they were three years ago. That's how they were last week. And I have every reason to think that's how they'll be in the future.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words!

We truly appreciate the fact that you come from so far to have us service your vehicle. It is truly an honor, thank you.