SARAH B.
05/05/2021
Great, friendly service
I've been using King's garage for a few years, and have never had a bad experience. I've never felt like they were getting to sell me anything, and they're clear in explaining issues versus minor concerns.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you!

We can't even tell you how thankful we are for our customers. We know auto repair and maintenance is not something people look forward to, but we like to think that providing a good experience takes the edge off.

We will never try to sell anyone anything without explaining the reasoning, or even showing the customer, on the vehicle, the reason. That is one of our core beliefs here at King's Garage.

Dr Jerry C.
Allen Park, MI
04/24/2021
Consistent Excellence Is No Coincidence
Looking back, I see that I've been a customer of KIng's Garage for more than three years now. I used to live just around the corner from them in Farmington Hills; now I drive in from Allen Park to have them work on my vehicle. Why make the drive? Because they're consistently better at telling the truth, doing the work, delivering more than they promise, and have never gouged me for a dime. They're trustworthy and honest -- and go the extra mile. That's how they were three years ago. That's how they were last week. And I have every reason to think that's how they'll be in the future.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words!

We truly appreciate the fact that you come from so far to have us service your vehicle. It is truly an honor, thank you.

SUSAN B.
Dodge Durango
04/24/2021
King’s Garage is my go to place
I head to King’s for all of my vehicle service. I depend on them to keep my vehicle road ready & safe for me whether I’m running errands around town or hitting the road for a trip. They never disappoint! I wouldn’t go anywhere else, I’ve gotten to know them over the years & trust them completely. If you’re looking for a reputable, reliable place to service your vehicle head to King’s, you won’t be disappointed.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you so much!

Trust is incredibly important and do all we can to cultivate it.

JERRY C.
Allen Park, MI
Dodge Caliber
04/22/2021
Consistent Great Service
I keep coming back to King's even now that I've moved ... because they're terrific!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/23/2021

Thank you so much!

You are always welcome back here at King's!

Livonia, MI
04/14/2021
Brake repair
Extremely helpful and informed staff. They repaired my front brakes in a few hours at a reasonable cost.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you!

Being helpful is what we live for!

JAMES H.
04/14/2021
Very Transparent and Professional
After inspecting my Jeep for a known a oil leak, they found a bigger problem with my rear axle. They quickly diagnosed the issue and gave me a fair quote to complete the work. Everything was done on schedule and the final price was slightly below what they quoted. I really appreciate their honesty and integrity and will definitely be back.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you!

If we lift a vehicle, we always try to check suspension/steering, shocks/struts and peek at the brakes. We want our customers to be safe and those systems are critical for your safety. It is amazing how performing a basic safety inspection can keep our loved ones safe!

I'm glad we caught this one here, having something catastrophic happen when driving invites tremendous risk and should be avoided at all reasonable costs.

RUSSELL H.
04/05/2021
Great group of people to work with. Very professional and great customer service
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/05/2021

AK
ANKISHA K.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/01/2021
Very helpful and experienced staff!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you so much!

I may also add that we can't tell you enough how much we appreciate you!

LL
LYNNE L.
03/18/2021
A reliable, trustworthy mechanic
Relieved and thrilled to find a mechanic that is practical, reliable and trustworthy. The news they give me may not be welcome (because it usually involves spending money), but it is honest and safe. I can certainly work with good info!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you!

We were thrilled to assist! Sometime we have to hear the bad news, ignorance is bliss, but it can sure be dangerous!

ROBERT G.
Livonia, MI
Customer Setvice
I have been taking my 3 cars here for about 4 years as I was disappointed in the previous place I was taking my cars and recommended by the Service person at a Toyota dealer. The people here are very honest. They try to give you the most affordable options on repairs and they don’t perform unnecessary repairs.

Thank you!

Being affordable and getting quality repairs are not mutually exclusive!

MOHAMMOUD M.
03/16/2021
Super clean work and nice ppl
They showed me the broken stuff and teach me how this thing happened. I got out of them while I learned something. ‏such a nice ppl. Thanks

Thank you so much!

We enjoyed meeting you, if there is anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask!

EG
ERIC G.
Ford Police Interceptor
Best shop in town
Best place to take your car or truck. They give you an accurate picture of what's wrong and give you real options.

Thank you!

We do our best to give our customers the best options available for their situation. Having an accurate picture of the problem is just the first step, but all important.

KJ
KATHY J.
Jeep Cherokee
03/11/2021
Awesome service
Kings is totally trustworthy. They do great work and never try to up sell you.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you!

We've always felt we were doing it the right way! Glad to see our customers agree!

MARSHALL D.
Farmington Hills, MI
03/03/2021
I won’t take my car anywhere else
Knowledgeable, efficient, honest, thorough, friendly...
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/04/2021

DENNIS R.
Southfield, MI
02/17/2021
Great job again
Excellent work as always

02/17/2021
Great techs , fair prices , & completed quickly
Great job as always, done quickly at a fair price. I'm very satisfied. Thank you
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you! As always, was a pleasure to assist!

Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you so much!

We look forward to seeing you again!