DENNIS R.
Great job again
Excellent work as always

02/17/2021
Great techs , fair prices , & completed quickly
Great job as always, done quickly at a fair price. I'm very satisfied. Thank you
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you! As always, was a pleasure to assist!

Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you so much!

We look forward to seeing you again!

CD
CHERLYL D.
Wixom, MI
Kia Soul
02/05/2021
The only place.
Excellent, kind, trustworthy care as always! Thank you so much Kings. It gives me piece of mind to know i can trust you with our families vehicles.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you!

Kindness is freely given, excellence and trust are both earned through hard work and dedication to that work. Being able to help our customers is what drives us, no pun intended!

BD
Bill D.
01/06/2021
Good honest work
They are honest and up front. They told me everything I needed to know. The service was prompt and thorough. The price was reasonable.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you!

We listened to our mothers when they told us 'Honesty is the best policy'!

RD
RUTH D.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Lincoln Town Car
12/21/2020
Professional manner in doing repairs.
Kept me informed of the progress of the repair; explained the work that had to be done; went over charges in detail; work was done in a timely fashion;
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 12/22/2020

Thank you!

We appreciate you so much!

P.S. Thank you for the unforgettable Christmas gifts!

PA
PAUL A.
12/16/2020
My mechanic
Kings did another great job of diagnosis and repair.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 12/16/2020

Thank you!

Great work is our motivation!

PA
PAUL A.
Chevrolet S-10
12/08/2020
An honest mechanic
Kings has been my mechanic of choice for many years. They have always been honest., never replacing anything that did not need it, and going the extra mile to diagnose difficult cases.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 12/08/2020

Thank you!

Going the extra mile is standard business practice, just a bit more literal in our case!

BARRY S.
Ford Fiesta
12/01/2020
Honest inspection and repair problem.
I brought my car in because my brake pedal was soft and low and thought the brakes would need to be replaced. Chris inspected and reported wear on brakes, but reported that he could just adjust and clean rear brakes at this point. I did not even inquire about price at that time, and when he completed the work it was a minimal charge. His honesty and integrity earned my continued business.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you so much!

Our technicians are honest to a fault! Having your vehicle inspected is always a nerve wracking time. What will they find, how much will it cost?

We try to take as much of the stress out of auto repair, we do that by being honest, performing quality repairs and standing behind our work.

CO
CLARICE O.
11/21/2020
Great service and affordable
I’ve always found Kings Garage estimates to be honest, the costs reasonable and they honor their warranties.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you!

What a strange world we live in, where honestly and integrity are noteworthy. That said, I can't imagine doing anything different.

AW

Thank you very much!

BP
BRENDA P.
11/11/2020
Excellent staff and service.
It was my first time there and I was impressed with the friendly staff and excellent service. My son recommended them and he was right as usual, they are honest and find the problem and fix it.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you!

We are always happy to assist. Whether you are a first time customer or a 20 year customer, you're our reason for being here!

BG
BARRY G.
GMC Yukon
09/30/2020
Detailed inspection and repair
King's inspection found problems when I came in for an oil change. The repairs were handled quickly and at a fair price.

KD
KHAYA D.
09/19/2020
Repair after an accident.
A few months ago, I was involved in a traffic accident, and extensive work was retired to repair the body of my car. I then made an appointment at King's, who performed a detailed inspection and discovered that a few mechanical repairs were also needed. My car drives like new now!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you so much!

We know how unsettling an accident can be, give people peace of mind is the least we can do!

TZ
TERRY Z.
Cadillac Eldorado
09/16/2020
Car is in and out quickly.
The service has always been top notch. I am in my early 60'S and I have been going there since high school.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/16/2020

NL
NANCY L.
Pontiac Vibe
09/10/2020
Very professional and their honesty is very important.
It is nice to have a local shop you are trust and rely on for your car care.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/11/2020

RT
ROBERT T.
09/03/2020
Always friendly And honest.
I have always felt they were totally honest on what needs to be done. Very good work and I have never had any complaints.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you!

Our only complaint is that we don't get to hear as many great stories since you are spending more time up north!