BARRY S.
Ford Fiesta
12/01/2020
Honest inspection and repair problem.
I brought my car in because my brake pedal was soft and low and thought the brakes would need to be replaced. Chris inspected and reported wear on brakes, but reported that he could just adjust and clean rear brakes at this point. I did not even inquire about price at that time, and when he completed the work it was a minimal charge. His honesty and integrity earned my continued business.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you so much!

Our technicians are honest to a fault! Having your vehicle inspected is always a nerve wracking time. What will they find, how much will it cost?

We try to take as much of the stress out of auto repair, we do that by being honest, performing quality repairs and standing behind our work.

CO
CLARICE O.
11/21/2020
Great service and affordable
I’ve always found Kings Garage estimates to be honest, the costs reasonable and they honor their warranties.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you!

What a strange world we live in, where honestly and integrity are noteworthy. That said, I can't imagine doing anything different.

AW

Thank you very much!

BP
BRENDA P.
11/11/2020
Excellent staff and service.
It was my first time there and I was impressed with the friendly staff and excellent service. My son recommended them and he was right as usual, they are honest and find the problem and fix it.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you!

We are always happy to assist. Whether you are a first time customer or a 20 year customer, you're our reason for being here!

BG
BARRY G.
Farmington Hills, MI
GMC Yukon
09/30/2020
Detailed inspection and repair
King's inspection found problems when I came in for an oil change. The repairs were handled quickly and at a fair price.

KD
KHAYA D.
09/19/2020
Repair after an accident.
A few months ago, I was involved in a traffic accident, and extensive work was retired to repair the body of my car. I then made an appointment at King's, who performed a detailed inspection and discovered that a few mechanical repairs were also needed. My car drives like new now!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you so much!

We know how unsettling an accident can be, give people peace of mind is the least we can do!

TZ
TERRY Z.
Cadillac Eldorado
09/16/2020
Car is in and out quickly.
The service has always been top notch. I am in my early 60'S and I have been going there since high school.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/16/2020

NL
NANCY L.
Pontiac Vibe
09/10/2020
Very professional and their honesty is very important.
It is nice to have a local shop you are trust and rely on for your car care.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/11/2020

RT
ROBERT T.
09/03/2020
Always friendly And honest.
I have always felt they were totally honest on what needs to be done. Very good work and I have never had any complaints.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you!

Our only complaint is that we don't get to hear as many great stories since you are spending more time up north!

CAMILLE B.
Livonia, MI
09/02/2020
Quality Service with Genuine Respect Matters
Always pleased with service rendered and mostly pleased with the friendliness displayed and the genuine desire to be of service. Even the small waiting room is welcoming which provides, because of its smallness, access to overhearing conversation with clients. I am impressed by the respect and regard the staff has for others.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!

NC
NICOLE C.
Novi, MI
Kia Sportage
08/15/2020
Service, Staff, Great prices, Quality care.
One of the most highly professional hardworking, honest businesses around.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 08/17/2020

TL
TOM L.
Ford Transit Connect
07/21/2020
Great Service. Fair Price.
Chris, who wrote me up, is a very nice, helpful guy who knows his stuff and (from my experience, anyway) is willing to work with the King’s Garage customer in a way that benefits both parties. The work itself (on my 2016 Transit van) was done right the 1st time and in a timely fashion. Best I’ve found in Farmington.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you!

You are too kind! We do our best to ensure that the repair process is a painless and as thouroughly explained as possible, I'm glad to see that folks notice.

Thank you again!

MJ
MICHAEL J.
Lincoln MKX
06/24/2020
Great overall experience.
The time to complete the work was excellent and the service performed on my vehicle was very good. I really enjoyed my conversation with the owner. I will return to King's Garage for future repairs.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you!

BTW the pleasure was ours, we look forward to the next time(we just hope it isn't too soon)!

DENNIS R.
Southfield, MI
06/17/2020
King's did a great job diagnosing my issues & preformed the necessary repairs expertly & quickly & at a reasonable cost
As always, King's Garage was very thorough & performed my repairs expertly. I have never been disappointed with their work. Thanks
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/17/2020

TO
TRENT O.
Berkley, MI
06/12/2020
Great experience!
Thank you King's Garage for all that you do. Always willing to explain what is going on with the vehicle and make recommendations. Thank you for being honest. The experience was great!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for coming to see us! Fantastic customers like you are the reason we're still here after all these years!

Great experiences and honesty are the driving force of King's Garage. To do any less is not an option!