CL
CHUCK L.
09/20/2018
Great work
Work is always good. Price is a little higher than franchise shops but well worth it. Its done right the first time with quality parts and they stand behind their work.

They do not upsell at all and explain everything thoroughly.

I highly recommend them.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you!

Price is the elephant in the room when it comes to auto repairs. We know there are shops that are cheaper, but we don't know of any that are better!

Chevrolet Cobalt
09/19/2018
Found The Root Cause In a Harness
Car went into low power mode. King's Garage found the cause of the probelm quickly and fixed it.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you!

We are all about the quickness, whenever possible!

BG
BARRY G.
Farmington Hills, MI
GMC Yukon
09/14/2018
Honest, Quality work
They noticed a problem that needed to be fixed but not urgently. When it was convenient for me they quickly took care of the work.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you!

Sometimes its nice to be able to hold off on a repair until a convenient time. One of the reasons we always try to let people know priorities in repair recommendations.

JEFF B.
09/12/2018
The place to take a used car to in Farmington
I like used cars, especially Ford wagon's circa 1998-2008. I am not so interested in the interior or exterior, just that they get me from point A to point B and King's Garage has kept me on the road for nearly 20 years here in Farmington. I have a high level of respect for tradesmen, craftsmen and artisans who are knowledgeable and work on their skills in their field. King's Garage is the place I take my cars so that mechanics, people who study machines, make those machines work. My family has had at least 6 or more cars in their shop over these last two decades, and I am always happy to see a family business in motion with the mother, father and children all doing their part to make for a friendly customer focused experience where I know my car will be fixed. My favorite wagon had already gone 200,000 miles, and would of gone farther, until Paul the owner had to break it to me that he was unwilling to step underneath the car, because of the rust. Can't blame Paul, surely do blame the Michigan road salt, but what integrity this family business has not to have me waste my money when the end was inevitable. So whenever we find a new (used) car, I always take it first to King's Garage where they do THOROUGH inspection for $100.00 (price as of 2017) and let me know what will need to be fixed, in order of importance and give me an honest answer if I should buy this car or not. Knowledgeable, skilled, family, integrity, thorough, honest … kept me moving for 20 years of used cars.... 5 stars to King's!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you so much for these kind words!

Anything we say in response to this review seems inadequate by comparison.

That said, we say again, Thank You!

EW
ERIC W.
Chrysler 300
08/25/2018
Oil Change
King's Garage is the best they don't just oil change your car they give your car a checkup.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you!

Without a checkup, you will only find out there's a problem after it impacts your vehicle safety or comfort. Which is why we perform one with every Lube, Oil and filter service.

MARY M.
Buick LaCrosse
08/20/2018
does only what is necesary and refered me to dealership for what was covered under warrantyt
excellent
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you!

It never ceases to amaze us how many shops will push work that isn't necessary. We always have and always will be as honest as the day is long!

GB
GARY B.
Southfield, MI
08/18/2018
A+
King's garage keeps my 1997 Dodge dump truck on the road. They always have time to fit me in and get me back on the road
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you!

Keeping our customer's vehicles on the road are what we're all about!

EH
EMILY H.
08/10/2018
Thorough inspections and great service
We take our cars in annually to Kings, we've become quite loyal to them. They always do a thorough inspection and come back with prioritized results. I appreciate their expert advice on what is a safety concern and what may be able to wait a bit but be considered for maintenance on the horizon. Fast, good prices, you can't do better.

EH
EMILY H.
Chevrolet S-10
08/10/2018
Good service with good recommendations
Kings is the best, they're always fast, appropriately priced, and honest. This trip I had some tire trouble, they don't do tires but were able to identify the issue and provide a recommended service provider I can trust. <3 Kings.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 08/10/2018

We <3 you too!

LC
LEO C.
Mercury Sable
Great Woek
work always done quickly and correctly. 8 year customer and no need to look elsewhere.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you!

We try to get our repair work as quickly as possible, we know you need your vehicle back asap!

Honda Civic Si
08/03/2018
It a amazing mom and pop feeling shop
The customer service was amazing and everyone is super nice
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 08/06/2018

Mom and Pop(Son too!) both thank you!

TD
TONI D.
Southfield, MI
Chrysler Pacifica
07/26/2018
The staff
The staff was very friendly and take the time to explain what I needed to do as far as my truck
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you!

We look forward to earning that 5'th star!

MK
MARTIN K.
Westland, MI
Buick Park Avenue
07/10/2018
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you!

We look forward to earing a 'Great Service!' from you in the future!

FM
Flonetta M.
Novi, MI
07/02/2018
Great service honest workers
This is a great place for auto service. I've been coming here for various things for over 18yrs. They are dedicated to good work which is why they have been open so long.
Just got my airfilter and Cabin filters replaced. They pointed out to me there was a crack in my rearview camera lens. I was appreciative of them noticing it and now I can get that repaired. You won't be disappointed !
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you!

Hard work and dedication to our customer's needs are what we are all about!

MARSHALL D.
05/17/2018
Friendly, thorough, fast, dependable and accurate
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you!

5 of the most beautiful adjectives strung together in a sentence!

Chris H.
West Bloomfield, MI
05/04/2018
Daughter’s Jeep
There are not many repair facilities out there that you can tell your daughter go take your jeep here and get an oil change.
My wife and I did not think twice to have our daughter go up there to get a simple oil change and having to worry about getting a phone call that there’s other items on the jeep that need to be fixed, again a five star rating does not do Kings Garage just us a 10 star plus rating is what this facility deserves.
My wife and I did not think twice to have our daughter go up there to get a simple oil change and having to worry about getting a phone call that there’s other items on the jeep that need to be fixed, again a five star rating does not do Kings Garage just has a 10 star plus rating is what this facility deserves.
Absolutely wonderful people patient and very thorough when repairing your vehicle or just a simple oil change. Nice job Kings keep up the outstanding work we appreciate you guys.

CHRIS H.
West Bloomfield, MI
05/04/2018
Outstanding as always!
If there was a 10 star rating I would give them 10!!!
Trustworthy and honest two words you don’t see to often in a repair facility. Kings has those words and much more!
Love this place would not even think of going anywhere else!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 05/04/2018

Thank you so much!

Being trustworthy and honest is how we roll!

NN
NANCY N.
Ford Fiesta
04/29/2018
A Five-Star Business
I have been doing business with King's Garage for over forty years, and never have they performed unnecessary work on my cars. And they have always had quality auto technicians, as well as a quality staff at the front desk. I never have to worry when I get my car serviced at King's Garage.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you so much!

We have a policy at King's Garage, worries stop at the front door!

BN
BEN N.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/17/2018
They do what they say they'll do well and you can count on it. Great place to do business.
Great to know that you have a trusted placed to bring your car to and any problems will be fixed properly.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you so much!

We know how hard trust is to earn, and how easy it is to break!

We continually strive to earn and keep the trust of our customers.

VC
VALERIE C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/15/2018
Cost of blower motor and easy install
The dealerships said $500 your service cost me 450. I thought I'd save more.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you for your review!

Sadly, the dealer were the only people that had the correct blower motor, so we were locked in on the price of the part. We were able to save you some money on labor however, while it may not have been as much as you had hoped, was still a savings. Most likely we were able to complete the repair in a faster turn around time than most dealers. All in all, not too bad.

We're looking forward to earning that 5'th star!