TL
TOM L.
Ford Transit Connect
07/21/2020
Great Service. Fair Price.
Chris, who wrote me up, is a very nice, helpful guy who knows his stuff and (from my experience, anyway) is willing to work with the King’s Garage customer in a way that benefits both parties. The work itself (on my 2016 Transit van) was done right the 1st time and in a timely fashion. Best I’ve found in Farmington.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you!

You are too kind! We do our best to ensure that the repair process is a painless and as thouroughly explained as possible, I'm glad to see that folks notice.

Thank you again!

MJ
MICHAEL J.
Lincoln MKX
06/24/2020
Great overall experience.
The time to complete the work was excellent and the service performed on my vehicle was very good. I really enjoyed my conversation with the owner. I will return to King's Garage for future repairs.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you!

BTW the pleasure was ours, we look forward to the next time(we just hope it isn't too soon)!

DENNIS R.
06/17/2020
King's did a great job diagnosing my issues & preformed the necessary repairs expertly & quickly & at a reasonable cost
As always, King's Garage was very thorough & performed my repairs expertly. I have never been disappointed with their work. Thanks
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/17/2020

TO
TRENT O.
Berkley, MI
06/12/2020
Great experience!
Thank you King's Garage for all that you do. Always willing to explain what is going on with the vehicle and make recommendations. Thank you for being honest. The experience was great!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for coming to see us! Fantastic customers like you are the reason we're still here after all these years!

Great experiences and honesty are the driving force of King's Garage. To do any less is not an option!

BG
BILL G.
Pontiac G6
05/02/2020
The staff treat you with respect
The staff of king's garage treat you with respect and treat your car if it was their own get quality work and fair prices
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you!

We treat everyone with respect, which quite honestly, should be the absolute minimum that we should do for each other. When that has to be pointed out, I can't help feel that we've lost something as a species.

That said, we truly appreciate your input, thank you!

PA
PAUL A.
Farmington Hills, MI
04/24/2020
An honest establishment
I took in my 2001 Chevy 2500 HD pickup for 100,000 mile service and an exhaust leak. Kings did a full inspection and found several other small items needing correction, including leaking cooler lines, which they replaced. I had concerns about belts and hoses after 20 years of service, and they could have replaced them without any complaint from me, but they found them OK. I believe they did only the work necessary, and returned the truck to me in first class condition.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you!

We take great pride in only providing repairs and services that are needed. If the customer would still like something replaced or serviced, even if not necessary, that is their call and we are happy to assist.

Be safe everyone, you are not alone!

SANDRA B.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
04/14/2020
I'll lonly use them!
They always tell me the absolute truth! My brother in law referred them to me as he'd been going to them for many, many years. I had a older vehicle that they kept running for me, until they told me it was time for a new one, as the money going into that one wasn't worth it. Seriously, who will guide you like that in these days?
I did get a new (er ) vehicle and already have my appointment for them to look it over.
I honestly won't go anywhere else. They are wonderful, friendly, and honest. Fantastic combo!!! I have referred people and they have always been happy. Sandy
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you!

Telling the truth, no matter how painful, is the cornerstone of our business. It truly hurts our collective heads when we hear about shops lying to people. Falsehoods and half-truths are no way to run anything legitimate, the truth shall set us all free!

LL
LANCE L.
03/06/2020
Best garage ever!
As ever, the crew at King's went above and beyond servicing my car. No pressure, just professional concern. Helpful suggestions to maximize the time my car was witj them. I have been a client for over 25 yrs, and cannot imagine going anywhere else.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/06/2020

Thank you!

We are all about being 'no pressure'. In fact, we can't stand high pressure sales!

MARY M.
Buick LaCrosse
03/04/2020
Family owned neighborhood business
As always excellent service.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/04/2020

CAMILLE B.
Livonia, MI
03/04/2020
Friendly and Honest
This family owned and operated auto shop is unique. Patrons receive full attention and honest assessment of their vehicle. The workers serve the community by their dedication to a their customers and their strong work ethic.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/04/2020

Thank you!

This may be the best review we have ever received!

You're going to make us tear up!

AE
ADELE E.
02/24/2020
Friendly & Fast
King's Garage is excellent, they even call a few days later to follow up on work they have done and ask if everything is running as expected.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you!

We do our best, day in and day out, to provide excellent service to our customers. I'm very happy to see another happy customer!

PB
PAT B.
Dodge Magnum
01/31/2020
The repair is done right the first time.
When you have a oil change, the inspection tells you what's wrong with your car. The car is much quieter over bumps.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you!

We inspect your vehicle so that you know what may need to be done, and knowing is half the battle!

Sorry, couldn't resist...

TERRY M.
Northville, MI
01/28/2020
Car not starting, randomly
They were able to diagnose and repair a tricky fix. Sometimes it would start, sometimes it wouldn't.

King's is the only place we take our cars in for repair, unless it is a dealer warranty issue.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you!

We always appreciate the trust and support!

We certainly can't fault anyone taking their vehicle back to the dealer for warranty work, but we are happy to assist with everything else.

Farmington Hills, MI
01/25/2020
Work done quickly correctly calls with updatesand professional
direct, looked for best for part show what is done and how
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/27/2020

Thank You!

We look forward to earning that 5'th star!

JOSHUA A.
Mercury Montego
01/17/2020
Attentive service, fixed right every time
So grateful to King’s Garage— my wife said her car wasn’t turning over without 2 or 3 key turns. It turned out that the PVM computer needed updating and a pvc replaced so oil would stop leaking into the throttle body. Our 13 year old car now runs like new, and has noticeably more acceleration. And the total cost came in less than quoted. This family-run garage is THE place to trust your vehicle to in Farmington-Farmington Hills. Thank you Paul, Chris, and Brenda!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you!

Your car may be 13 years old, but it has plenty of life left! Regular maintenance will keep it on the road for many more!