BG
Farmington Hills, MI
GMC Yukon
09/30/2020
Detailed inspection and repair
King's inspection found problems when I came in for an oil change. The repairs were handled quickly and at a fair price.

DIANE D.
Walled Lake, MI
Toyota Camry Solara
07/23/2019
Outstanding people
The team at Kings is the best...from the moment I open the door till I return to pick up my car it is the best experience...I feel like part of the family! I'm very particular about my car and don't go anywhere else. Workmanship comfort respect guaranteed!

EH
EMILY H.
08/10/2018
Thorough inspections and great service
We take our cars in annually to Kings, we've become quite loyal to them. They always do a thorough inspection and come back with prioritized results. I appreciate their expert advice on what is a safety concern and what may be able to wait a bit but be considered for maintenance on the horizon. Fast, good prices, you can't do better.

Chris H.
West Bloomfield, MI
05/04/2018
Daughter’s Jeep
There are not many repair facilities out there that you can tell your daughter go take your jeep here and get an oil change.
My wife and I did not think twice to have our daughter go up there to get a simple oil change and having to worry about getting a phone call that there’s other items on the jeep that need to be fixed, again a five star rating does not do Kings Garage just us a 10 star plus rating is what this facility deserves.
My wife and I did not think twice to have our daughter go up there to get a simple oil change and having to worry about getting a phone call that there’s other items on the jeep that need to be fixed, again a five star rating does not do Kings Garage just has a 10 star plus rating is what this facility deserves.
Absolutely wonderful people patient and very thorough when repairing your vehicle or just a simple oil change. Nice job Kings keep up the outstanding work we appreciate you guys.

RUSSELL H.
04/05/2021
Great group of people to work with. Very professional and great customer service
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/05/2021

AK
ANKISHA K.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/01/2021
Very helpful and experienced staff!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you so much!

I may also add that we can't tell you enough how much we appreciate you!

LL
LYNNE L.
03/18/2021
A reliable, trustworthy mechanic
Relieved and thrilled to find a mechanic that is practical, reliable and trustworthy. The news they give me may not be welcome (because it usually involves spending money), but it is honest and safe. I can certainly work with good info!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you!

We were thrilled to assist! Sometime we have to hear the bad news, ignorance is bliss, but it can sure be dangerous!

ROBERT G.
Livonia, MI
Customer Setvice
I have been taking my 3 cars here for about 4 years as I was disappointed in the previous place I was taking my cars and recommended by the Service person at a Toyota dealer. The people here are very honest. They try to give you the most affordable options on repairs and they don’t perform unnecessary repairs.

Thank you!

Being affordable and getting quality repairs are not mutually exclusive!

MOHAMMOUD M.
03/16/2021
Super clean work and nice ppl
They showed me the broken stuff and teach me how this thing happened. I got out of them while I learned something. ‏such a nice ppl. Thanks

Thank you so much!

We enjoyed meeting you, if there is anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask!

EG
ERIC G.
Ford Police Interceptor
Best shop in town
Best place to take your car or truck. They give you an accurate picture of what's wrong and give you real options.

Thank you!

We do our best to give our customers the best options available for their situation. Having an accurate picture of the problem is just the first step, but all important.

KJ
KATHY J.
Jeep Cherokee
03/11/2021
Awesome service
Kings is totally trustworthy. They do great work and never try to up sell you.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you!

We've always felt we were doing it the right way! Glad to see our customers agree!

MARSHALL D.
Farmington Hills, MI
03/03/2021
I won’t take my car anywhere else
Knowledgeable, efficient, honest, thorough, friendly...
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/04/2021

DENNIS R.
Southfield, MI
02/17/2021
Great job again
Excellent work as always

02/17/2021
Great techs , fair prices , & completed quickly
Great job as always, done quickly at a fair price. I'm very satisfied. Thank you
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you! As always, was a pleasure to assist!

Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you so much!

We look forward to seeing you again!

CD
CHERLYL D.
Wixom, MI
Kia Soul
02/05/2021
The only place.
Excellent, kind, trustworthy care as always! Thank you so much Kings. It gives me piece of mind to know i can trust you with our families vehicles.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you!

Kindness is freely given, excellence and trust are both earned through hard work and dedication to that work. Being able to help our customers is what drives us, no pun intended!

BD
Bill D.
01/06/2021
Good honest work
They are honest and up front. They told me everything I needed to know. The service was prompt and thorough. The price was reasonable.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you!

We listened to our mothers when they told us 'Honesty is the best policy'!