EB

ROBERT C.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
10/12/2018
THEY KEEP GETTING MORE AMAZING
Having only one vehicle between us, I was more than just a little downtrodden to get the dreaded phone call from my crying wife that our van would not turn over and start. Having to share our vehicle between two jobs and getting our children from school we were up that certain creek that I will refrain from naming (Even though I'm sure we've all paddled it more than once before). I tried the few tricks I know to turn it over and was met with no success. I called Brandon ,who I have saved in my phone under favorites because of the exceptional service I have received from him and his company before, and was once again greeted by the cheerful demeanor I've come to know as his everyday voice. I explained it would have to be towed and he recommended me to the perfect towing service. Which not only did I not have to be there to greet the truck but was met with a better price for any towing that I've ever experienced in the past. Not only did I not have to be there but Brandon even covered the cost and just had it added to the total cost of my bill for having the van fixed in the first place. JUST WOW!!! I was dismayed in my thoughts of how long it would take to get fixed but the very next day he not only had it done but between cost, towing and labor he still beat the quote of just having it towed by a competitor whos name I will not mention. Thank you again Brandon and team for the amazing work you do everyday. On a side note not only did he fix my families vehicle but as I was driving away my brother in law was pulling in and had the exact same experience that I had just had. Both vehicles are running strong and we even had enough coin in our pocket left to celebrate.

PM
Paul M.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the employees were very professional, extremely friendly, nice, went out of their way to help him and his vehicle is now working good. This is a great facility to do business with.

Christi H.
Kia Sedona
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Christi said she was very satisfied with the service and the repairs. Her vehicle is now running good.

MO
Mark O.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/21/2018
Great guys superior service
I have been going to Kingway for over a decade and they continue to provide superior service each visit. Brandon and his team have always handled each of my visits with multiple vehicles in a professional manner with a congenial attitude. I highly recommend Kingway to my friends, family and co-workers.

TK
Tina K.
Kia Sedona
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Tina said the staff was great.

BP
Brian P.
Fort Worth, TX
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Brian said that he would highly recommend this business for service.

REX S.
Lipan, TX
Jeep Patriot
09/17/2018
Honest and thorough!!!
My husband and I have taken both our truck and jeep here. Both times we received excellent service.

Jennifer M.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business is great. When they worked on it, the work was checked three different times. They wanted to make sure all of the parts worked properly.

BC
Brian C.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the business did a good job.

Robert S.
Azle, TX
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Robert said everything went very well.

VS
Valerie S.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Valerie said the technicians were able to get them in right away and serviced quickly. The technicians will refer the customers to another business if the service is under warranty rather than repairing the vehicle and charging the customer for the repair. The customer service is really good.

Bob M.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the business's employees are customer focused and they take care of the people who come to them. That is what they are good at. They do a good job. He already recommends them.

Red H.
Lincoln Town Car
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Red said they do excellent work.

SR
Sherry R.
08/31/2018
Knowledgeable I formative honest service.
I took my friend who had sold my Ford Taurus to they're to kingway and they were honest and they fixed a problem that three different garages could not fix in Grand Prairie and Fort Worth and I was just amazed at the knowledge and how easy and quickly they can get it done and if they can't tell tell you I like that I like honesty forthrightness and well being able to share that knowledge also means a lot thank you kingway for serving the king so well here in Weatherford Texas I know he sees you

Jim C.
Cadillac SRX
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Jim said this business is top notch, they do good work and he is happy with them.

Melba M.
Lincoln MKX
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Melba said that she just loves this business. They have always treated her very fairly.

HP
Helen P.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Helen said she would recommend this business for service.

Millie L.
Fort Worth, TX
Jeep Liberty
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Millie said this business is just wonderful. The staff is always awesome.

PM
Patty M.
Jeep Liberty
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Patty said the service at this business is very good. The staff are honest people.