07/30/2020
Honest
Brandon and his employees are the best! My mom has an older car and every time she needs help they are right there for her. Very honest and such good people. Can’t thank them enough!!!

Jim H.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the business is honest and forthright with the good work.

07/26/2020
Great customer service all around
Brandon always follows up and makes sure his service was sufficient. He is honest and cares about the quality of his work.

David C.
Dodge Journey
07/15/2020 Category: Service
David said the service was great.

BF
BERNIE F.
07/14/2020
They are very honest, friendly and knowledgeable
I appreciate the honesty and explanations. Kingway is awesome.

MF
Mildred F.
Dodge Caravan
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Mildred said the business was great and she is really pleased.

ANDREW S.
Chrysler 200
07/10/2020
Great service and honest price
I often feel taken advantage of at car places as I’m a young female. At Kingway, I felt like I got honest pricing and that they didn’t try to sell me on things that I didn’t need. They gave me the option of rush-shipping a part for a higher price or a lower price for a few extra days, and I liked that they gave me the option. Will come back here for my future auto needs.

EF
EARL F.
Azle, TX
06/26/2020
they treated my wife and me with manners and respect. they were honest and a fair price
they were fair and honest. everyone we came into contact with treated up with respect. my son in law recommended them with high praise and he was correct

BJ
Brian J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Brian said the staff did a really good job and their prices are reasonable.

Jason B.
Aledo, TX
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Jason said the business's staff was personable and honest.

SCOTT S.
Scion xB
06/17/2020
Toyota Scion
Brandon and his team perform thorough, high-quality work at affordable prices. Additionally, all business is handled in a courteous, and timely manner. This is the best auto repair shop in Weatherford, TX.

KH
Ken H.
Willow Park, TX
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Ken said they told him what needed to be done, it was done on time , they were personable and good people to do business with.

MIKE R.
Toyota Echo
06/10/2020
Thanks so much for finding the problem and fixing it. I am very grateful. You are our mechanic for sure!
I You kept looking until you found it, and the car runs great. We are very pleased with your service and would recommend you to anyone who is looking for a honest and competent auto shop. God bless your business.

SK
Sid K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Sid said this business was reasonable, good and honest.

SANDRA W.
Lexus ES 300
05/28/2020
Integrity toward customers and competence, knowledge, and thoroughness of auto mechanics
I like the fact that they stick to a price that they quoted and don't try to add things.