Derek B.
Plymouth, IN
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Derek said the business did the job in timely manner and were very professional. They even let him test a product before he had to pay for it.

JIM S.
11/23/2018
Awesome Service - Engine Replacement
No one ever wants to deal with having to replace an engine, but Brandon and his team knocked this one out of the park on our 2012 Ford Explorer. They provided personalized service and installed a Ford engine with factory warranty (3 year unlimited mileage) in just a few days... saving us time and money.

It is running great and they got it done for the price they quoted!
Thanks a million for doing such a great job!!

GA
Gregg A.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Gregg said they did everything right and he did not have to take his vehicle back.

David Z M.
11/11/2018
Brakes, and check engine light
Had my brakes done, and check engine light fixed. Brandon is one of a kind, always straight forward and very thoughtful with the way he takes care of you.

Rod C.
Chevrolet Caprice
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Rod said he has gone to the business for awhile. He never has problems and recommends them to others.

MARY H.
Dodge Avenger
11/08/2018
They are agreat bunch of people realfriendlytreatyou real good I am gonna keep them as my mechanicsgood Christian peoplebrandon la a great phristian man
Great bunch of peoplebrandon the owner is a great christianpersonwill keep usingthen when I need a mechanic.

Robert C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Robert said Brandon an employee at the business does a great job. He is extremely satisfied with them, they did a good job and he appreciates them.

Jesse M.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Rocky. He said the service was great at this business. They have excellent service.

GC
GREG C.
Ford Bronco
10/31/2018
Brandon and staff strive to make you happy
Absolutely only place that I will take my vehicles

EB
Elaine B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/28/2018
Personal attention. Honestly Brandon
All ways happy with the workmanship, Brandon is always honest with you about what needs to be done and not over charging or add-on you don't know about.Had my car checked out before a trip .told I needed tires.He doesn't sell tires.👌👌

FL
FRANCINE L.
10/25/2018
Reliable, dependable
Kingway Service is trustworthy with skilled mechanics and they’ll take great care of your vehicle at the best price in Weatherford. I highly recommend Kingway.

TK
Terra K.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Terra said this business was absolutely on time and stayed within her budget. It was great.

Michael L.
GMC Yukon
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the staff at this business did a great job.

Robert B.
Nissan Rogue
10/22/2018
They work around your schedule and know their stuff
Working with all the employees at Kingway is a joy. They are very friendly and help full.

AK
Amanda K.
Granbury, TX
Mazda Tribute
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said Brandon provided amazing service.

Bill B.
Jeep Liberty
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he would recommend the business for service.

AH
Adam H.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Adam said he was very satisfied. They did a really good job on his vehicle.

EB
Good job

EC
Ethan C.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Ethan said the business's staff was very helpful in trying to find the problem with his vehicle. They are really friendly.

ROBERT C.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
10/12/2018
THEY KEEP GETTING MORE AMAZING
Having only one vehicle between us, I was more than just a little downtrodden to get the dreaded phone call from my crying wife that our van would not turn over and start. Having to share our vehicle between two jobs and getting our children from school we were up that certain creek that I will refrain from naming (Even though I'm sure we've all paddled it more than once before). I tried the few tricks I know to turn it over and was met with no success. I called Brandon ,who I have saved in my phone under favorites because of the exceptional service I have received from him and his company before, and was once again greeted by the cheerful demeanor I've come to know as his everyday voice. I explained it would have to be towed and he recommended me to the perfect towing service. Which not only did I not have to be there to greet the truck but was met with a better price for any towing that I've ever experienced in the past. Not only did I not have to be there but Brandon even covered the cost and just had it added to the total cost of my bill for having the van fixed in the first place. JUST WOW!!! I was dismayed in my thoughts of how long it would take to get fixed but the very next day he not only had it done but between cost, towing and labor he still beat the quote of just having it towed by a competitor whos name I will not mention. Thank you again Brandon and team for the amazing work you do everyday. On a side note not only did he fix my families vehicle but as I was driving away my brother in law was pulling in and had the exact same experience that I had just had. Both vehicles are running strong and we even had enough coin in our pocket left to celebrate.