Kling Brothers Auto Service & Collision Repair

HK
Hank K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/17/2018
Been a customer for over 25 years. Always great service.

Mike D.
Jeep Liberty
11/11/2018
Honesty and No BS ;)
Scheduled a 9:00am appointment for NY state and tire rotation. Promptly serviced my 2010 Jeep and was finished in 30 min.Thanx again Dave!

Karla S.
Pontiac Vibe
11/09/2018
Safety
Concern for my safety was upmost priority in taking care of my vehicle at Kling Bros.

Denise R.
Chevrolet Trax
11/06/2018
Great Service!
This was my first visit with Kling to have an auto inspection done and things went very well. I was even able to inquire about having some body repair done to my car and they were able to provide me with an estimate right away! The staff was friendly and courteous. I am looking forward to doing future business with them.

Andrea M.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/02/2018
Great
Their service is great

Janet S.
Saturn VUE
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Janet said they fixed her vehicle. It runs and it is drivable now.

Kelly S.
Lancaster, NY
10/27/2018
great service
as usual great service when my car was serviced

GW
Gary W.
Orchard Park, NY
10/27/2018
Work not completed
Unfortunately, the work on my car was not completed. I dropped off my car at 8am after making an appointment. I did not hear anything at 4pm so I placed a call. The car had not been looked at 4pm. They said that it would be put on the lift very soon. They diagnosed the problem as a leaking shock absorber but it was too late in the day to get the part. They said I would have to bring it back another day. This is why I made an appointment so it could all be taken care in the same day. This is incredibly inconvenient.

I had to ask someone to drive me to drop off the car and then drive me to work and Kling Brothers did not even look at the car until it was too late to do anything about the issue. Lastly, they said that they would fix the leaking tire since that did not require a part to be ordered. The next day, the tire light came back on stating that the tire needed air so even that didn't get fixed.

All in all, this was a very poor experience.

RT
Ray T.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Ray said he's been going to them for years. Also they always do a good job.

BR
Bill R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/25/2018
Great Fleet Service
Our fleet vehicles are driven hard every day. They are driven season to season through all variants of extreme weather.It is important for us to have Kling Bros. and crew on our side to keep these
vehicles on the move. Kling Bros. knows this scenario and they never fail us.Thanks Guys !

Michael R.
Alden, NY
Chevrolet Traverse
10/24/2018
Convenient and trustworthy
Its not very often that I an able to leave my car and return later to pick it up , Kling Brothers auto service will usually accommodate me and perform most repairs and services while I wait . it would be nice if a cup of coffee or tea was available in the waiting area. The entire staff is friendly and Knowledgeable , I believe the Kling family and the business hold fast to many basic relevant and tangible Christian values , among which I've seen are truth, honesty and compassion.

KP
Kieth P.
Ford Edge
10/20/2018
Inspection/ flat tire repair
Everything was great, from the customer service to the work done on my vehicle. We are never disappointed with Klings.

Jim R.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he is happy. He likes the way they do things there.

Jim T.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he has used them for the past 20 years and has always gotten great service.

HK

FS
Florence S.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Florence said that she has been coming to this business for many years. Bob is very trustworthy and she recommends them.

BL
Beverly L.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Beverly said this business was very pleasant. She had an unusual situation and they were very congenial.

Bob B.
Marilla, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/10/2018
Service visit
Always top quality service,at a fair price!!!!!!!

Ruben C.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Ruben said the service was great.

Susan W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/05/2018
Good diagnosis
I feel over-charged for a timing belt replacement. They did fix it quickly, and the engine sound is better.