PG
Paul G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Professional and honest
I'm glad I listened to my wife to buy a Hyundai at Towne. I love my Santa Fe. A great ride when I go out of town. Towne is probably the best dealership I've every dealt with.

East Aurora, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and pleasant and informative
My maintenance experiences have been positive.

TP
Timothy P.
North Tonawanda, NY
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Great customer service both sales and service department.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/10/2020

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO RESPOND TO THE HYUNDAI SURVEY AND FOR THE 5 STAR RATING.
AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

SINCERELY, THE HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM

AG
Alan G.
Hamburg, NY
2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Disappointed! Went to the OP Hyundai to get a third fob programed for my Genesis Coupe. Walked in with two fab already programmed and working and a third not programmed. Walked out with two fobs programmed and the third one unprogrammed and it cost me $72 for them to do nothing but provided me with what I already had. The only difference was they program the new fob and unprogrammed an older fob. I was no further ahead. There was no discussion that they couldn’t program three fobs, only a thought they may not be able to do it. No further discussion. Waste of money.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/10/2020

SORRY WE ARE PLAYING PHONE TAG. I HAVE ASKED THE OFFICE TO PROCESS A REFUND, IF THE SERVICE WAS OF NO VALUE TO YOU -THAN WE WILL PROCEED THIS WAY. RATHER HAVE A CUSTOMER HAPPY AND WILLING TO RETURN FOR FUTURE SERVICE.
IF WE DO NOT GET A CHANCE TO TALK, THANK YOU FOR LETTING US KNOW!
MIKE LUCE
HYUNDAI SERVICE MANAGER

David R.
Dunkirk, NY
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Great
Mike and his team we on the ball as usual.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service department here at Towne.  We really appreciate your five star rating of our facility here at Towne.

07/07/2020 Category: Service
My car was ready before the scheduled time. Everyone was very professional and friendly.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service department here at Towne.  We really appreciate your five star rating of us!!

SD
Sally D.
East Aurora, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Once again the Service Dept knocks it out of the park! On time, no fuss, just a well organized and friendly operation.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for your participation in the Hyundai service survey process.  We are very happy to hear that you were so pleased with your recent service visit and we really appreciate the five star rating.  We look forward to seeing you again.

PR
Patricia R.
Hamburg, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Outstanding Service Department
I can’t say enough about this Gem !! The Service Department Has excellent service from Lisa who schedules your appointment to Robert and Mike the manager. I have never met the mechanics who do an outstanding job keeping my vehicle in tip top shape. I highly recommend this business to everyone I know.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate all your kind words and the five star rating that you have given us.  We look forward to seeing you again!!

Dolores D.
Colden, NY
2017 Hyundai Accent
Hyundai service
I will definitely be back for service
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Hyundai service survey process.  We really appreciate your kind words and your five star rating of our department here at Towne.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Diane H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
On time!!!!
Great communication! Service is *****
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Hyundai service survey.  We are very appreciative of your kind words and your five star rating of our department here at Towne.

AF
Anthony F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
Awesome
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Hyundai service survey. We are very pleased to hear that we are awesome!! Thank you so much!!

Martin G.
North Tonawanda, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Great job
Service was great as always.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Hyundai service survey. We very much appreciate your five star rating of our facility here at Towne .

Tia S.
Depew, NY
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for your participation in the Hyundai service survey.  We greatly appreciate your five star rating of our facility here at Towne.

Joanne W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Excellent communication and service
My caliper failed and they were able to get my vehicle in the same day. The communication is phenominal. The whole team goes above and beyond to make sure customer satisfaction is met, right from the time I called to see if I could get an appointment. I was informed on price of service and what could be covered on warranty after diagnosis. The price difference and option of using a "factory" part ve "after-market" part and possible time when my car would be ready. Due to Covid-19 there was a delay with trying to get a hold of the warranty department but that is understandable during these difficult times. I am extremely happy with this dealership not only due to the proximity to my home but due to the commitment to customer service of the entire team. My future is with Towne
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for your wonderful review of our service department here at Towne Hyundai.  We really appreciate your five star rating of us and look forward to seeing you again.

07/03/2020 Category: Service
My contact person texted me right away to let me know I could communicate with him. I was called soon after that text the service was completed and I took care of the payment over the phone. A receipt was left in my vehicle as I requested. I picked up my vehicle had no issues I would highly recommend them for any car service.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Hyundai service survey.  We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with our department here at Towne. Thank you for the five star rating also!!