Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5rating 4.7368421
Overall Rating 2.4736884/5Overall Rating 2.4736884/5rating 2.4736884rating 2.4736884rating 2.4736884
Latest Review 33 minutes ago

Lillie S.
Buffalo, NY
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was improved upon my last visit and I so greatly appreciate that!
Thank you again for the loaner it was greatly appreciated while my vehicle was being serviced. Sorry for any inconvenience. Have a very good day!

07/02/2019 Category: Service
I was pleased with the service, especially that of a loaner to get me back and forth to work as my car was being serviced!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/03/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE VERY NICE REMARKS. JUST A REMINDER - THE SURVEY YOU RECIEVE IS BASED ON THE SERVICE YOU JUST HAD DONE. NOTHING IN THE PAST - JUST THIS SERVICE EXPERIENCE. IF IT WENT WELL PLEASE KEEP "5" IN MIND, IF NOT - LET US KNOW

Michael R.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Concern on how we are doing

05/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer
N/a
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you for your review of our dealership. Your rating and comments are being forwarded to our manager for review.

Towne Hyundai Service

MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 05/14/2019

TRIED TO REACH YOU SEVERAL TIMES YESTERDAY - SORRY WE DIDN'T CONNECT. I NOTED THAT YOU WERE HERE FOR YOUR LAST SERVICE A EXTENDED AMOUNT OF TIME. WE ARE SENDING YOU A CERTIFICATE FOR A FREE OIL CHANGE AND TIRE ROTATION - I HOPE YOU WILL USE IT. WE HAVE TO PERFORM A "RE-SCORE" AND HOPE THAT YOU MAY BE ABLE TO RE-RATE US. 5"S ARE THE BEST. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Ada, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Repair follow-up
The dealership followed up on my concerns and resolved my issues in a satisfactory manner.

10/30/2018 Category: Service
????
????
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/31/2018

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SPEAK WITH ME THIS MORNING. NOTHING WORSE THAN A BREAKDOWN ON THE ROAD TRAVELING. ADDS A LOT OF STRESS!!
THE REPAIR ORDER IS TIME STAMPED - WE WROTE UP THE REPAIR ORDER AT 14:33 (2:30) AND CLOSED AFTER THE REPAIR AT 15:41 (3:40). BUT THIS DOESN'T TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE DOWN TIME TO CALL AND WAIT FOR THE TOW TRUCK.
AND WAITING HERE TO GET BACK ON THE ROAD.
THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING - FEEDBACK LIKE THIS WILL MAKE US BETTER.

PH
Paula H.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
2017 New Hyundai Tuscon Engine Problem
Tell it like it is, If the certified mechanic does not make money on an oil change, shame on you.

08/02/2018 Category: Service
They do not check out the car as well as they should.
Tell the customer like it is. Talk at the customer, not down the customer.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 08/03/2018

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SPEAK WITH ME TODAY, SERVICE WILL GET YOU GOING!

Buffalo, NY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Appointment misunderstanding.
Together we resolve my concerns ,very happy they took the time to address my problem and explain why things happened the way they did.

07/26/2018 Category: Service
Not good
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/27/2018

I 'M SORRY I COULDN'T REACH YOU TODAY(FRIDAY) TRIED THIS MORNING AND THIS AFTERNOON, (LEFT MESSAGE BOTH TIMES). AFTER YOUR VEHICLE FAILED THE INITIAL INSPECTION. WE WERE NOT ABLE TO GET YOU IN THE NEXT DAY(RIGHT AWAY) TO RE-INSPECT YOUR VEHICLE AFTER YOU HAD THE REPAIRS COMPLETED (OUTSIDE FACILITY??)  WE WERE ABLE TO GET YOU OVER TO OUR QUICKLANE WITHOUT ANY APPT AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WERE ABLE TO GET YOU IN AND OUT IN APPROX 50 MINUTES. SORRY WE COULDN'T GET YOU IN SOONER!!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/25/2018 Category: Service
I should have been more clear about my concerns.
I apologize Mike, I was upset yesterday and should have been more clear about my concern. I was not upset that you didn't find the problem with the battery during the inspection, but rather the "Multi-Point Inspection Report" which shows my Battery Performance as CHECKED & OKAY. I would appreciate a better understanding of how the battery is tested during that procedure and why the results of that test were not attached as indicated they should be? Thank you.

07/25/2018 Category: Service
Still figuring out if I like it here.
Just bought a car a year ago. Already having problems. How does a car pass inspection one day then back in the shop two days later because it won't start? Somebody missed something somewhere.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/26/2018

HERES THE "THING" -  IF A BATTERY HAS LOW VOLTAGE OR WAS RECENTLY JUMPED - PRIOR TO THE NEW YORK STATE INSPECTION - IT WILL NOT PASS THE "EMISSION" SIDE OF THE INSPECTION. THE INSPECTION MACHINE WILL SEE THAT THE EMISSION MONITORS ARE NOT "SET" AND FAIL THE VEHICLE. YOURS DID NOT FAIL. WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT AT THE TIME OF YOUR INSPECTION; THE BATTERY WAS GOOD. 2 DAYS LATER THE BATTERY DIED - DOES THIS HAPPEN - YES - FREQUENTLY. I HAVE MANY PEOPLE WILL TELL ME THEY STARTED THEIR VEHICLE, WENT TO THE STORE, CAME OUT AND THE BATTERY WAS DEAD.
SORRY THAT THIS HAPPENED TO YOU - NO ONE LIKES A DEAD BATTERY, ITS A BIG INCONVENIENCE-  I'M GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO GET YOU BACK ON THE ROAD THE SAME DAY.

MY
Michael Y.
Lancaster, NY
01/28/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
I was very put off with the way things went down initially but after speaking to Mike Luce on the phone, I felt like a very valued customer. I appreciate his desire to go above and beyond for his customers and am satisfied with the way they corrected the problem.

01/28/2018 Category: Service
A swing and a miss...
I have been a huge fan of towne Hyundai since I got my vehicle through them in July 2017. I’ve never once considered going anywhere else for service until now. Last week I took my car in for an oil change. Yesterday, I noticed my inspection was up. Today I went to mavis to update my inspection only to find out that I was TWO stickers behind on my inspection... my car went from a blue sticker to yellow, completely skipping the gray one in the middle. Both myself, and the mechanics at Mavis were completely SHOCKED that the mechanics at towne didn’t even bring this to my attention when the vehicle was in for service. I understand as a car owner it’s my responsibilty to keep up with my inspection but you would think a place that services vehicles regularly would be more thorough and take good care of its returning customers.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 01/29/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE ALLYSON, AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SPEAK WITH ME. WE "MISSED THE BOAT" ON YOURS AND FOR THIS WE ARE TRULY SORRY. WE DO NOT WANT ANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE. WE WILL BE SENDING YOU A REFUND FOR YOUR EXPENSE. HOPEFULLY WE CAN EARN YOUR BUSINESS BACK!!

KK
KEVIN K.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Getting an appt with the Hyundai shop as opposed to the lube facility
I was impressed by Mike Luce who called back when he said he would and completely resolved the problem to my complete satisfaction. Mr. Luce is one of the primary reasons that Towne will continue to be "my" dealership.

09/01/2017 Category: Service
N/a
I like the service I receive at the dealership, but since I didn't receive service from the dealer
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 09/01/2017

08/18/2017 Category: Service
Hyandai sonata
Great response to issue.

08/18/2017 Category: Service
did not disclose a defect they caused.
not happy
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 08/21/2017

YOU RECEIVED A LETTER FROM HYUNDAI - GIVING YOU A EXTENDED WARRANTY ON THE CONCERN WE HAD TO REPAIR
AT NO CHARGE TO YOU. I'M SORRY IT HAPPENED AFTER YOU PICKED UP YOUR VEHICLE FOR A DIFFERENT EXTENDED WARRANTY REPAIR. GOOD NEWS WAS THAT BOTH REPAIRS WERE COVERED 100% AND WE DID SUPPLY YOU A LOANER AT HYUNDAI'S EXPENSE FOR THE REPAIR. I WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU

Eden, NY
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/22/2017 Category: Service
Customer Satisfied
Mike at Hyundai has always went out of his way to found out what was wrong and correct the issue. I am extremely happy with how everything turned out.

06/22/2017 Category: Service
Slow Service
Simple Oil Change: $40, Always >60 minutes. As your car gets older. They care less about your service.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 06/23/2017

LEFT A MESSAGE LAST NITE. I PULLED YOUR REPAIR ORDER
- YES WE COMPLETELY FAILED IN GETTING YOU IN AND OUT ON A TIMELY BASIS FOR YOUR OIL CHANGE. I WILL REFUND THE COST. I HAVE HELPED SERVICE YOU AND THE 2104 FOR MANY YEARS; AND HAVE NEVER REFUSED ONE OF CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE WHEN NEEDED. IF THE SAME GASKET WE REPLACED 40,000 MILES AGO IS LEAKING - WE CAN HELP. AS TO THE TRADE IN ALLOWANCE ON YOUR 07 - I'M SORRY THAT THE SALES DEPT PUT THAT VALUE ON YOUR VEHICLE; BUT OLD OR NEW VEHICLE WE STRIVE TO DELIVER A QUALITY PRODUCT.
OVER THE LAST 138,00 MILES, CLOSE TO 11 YEARS OF DRIVING, 21 WARRANTY REPAIRS AND 42 CUSTOMER SERVICES WE HATE TO LOSE YOU.
BE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU

RK
Raymond K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2016 Category: Service
Thank you for rectifying the mishap on such a timely manner Mike. You have renewed my faith back your service

07/18/2016 Category: Service
Sounded like a scam going on.
Made me buy more than I wanted.
I already typed in my review on the 1st page.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/19/2016

NO SCAM, JUST HUMAN ERROR. WE ORDERED AND HAD WAITING HERE FOR YOU, THE WRONG SIZE TIRES. THEY WERE COVERED BY THE BUY 3; 4'TH FOR $1. AFTER YOU DROPPED OFF WE FOUND OUR MISTAKE. BUT THE  CORRECT SIZE TIRES ON THE PROGRAM WOULDN'T BE AVAILABE TILL NEXT DAY OR TWO. YOU NEEDED TIRES ASAP. ONLY THING AVAILABLE WAS A TIRE NOT ON THE HYUNDAI PROGRAM LIST. WE AGREE - WE SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH THE ORIGINAL DEAL. YOU WILL BE GETTING (AS PER MY PHONE CALL TO YOU) A CHECK FOR THE FULL COST OF THAT 4'TH TIRE (PLUS TAX) WITHIN THE WEEK
THANKS AND ENJOY THE SUMMER TRAVEL

MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/26/2016

ALWAYS A PLEASURE
THANKS

CF
Charles F.
Marilla, NY
09/10/2014 Category: Service
Much better the second time around
While a tiny bit frustrated that the matters were even created, the follow up measures, communication and diligence by Mike effectively and professionally corrected an unfortunate event. Thank your for truly reaching out Mike

09/10/2014 Category: Service
"not a regular enough customer"
After contacting the service department because the car was in for service last month and while in for service, an additional situation was created that needed to be fixed for the car to be returned to is normal condition, they offered a free tow and rental to get the car to the dealership and accommodate me while they serviced the vehicle. I declined both, I live around 40 minutes away and had a few hours of time that I would be willing to stay with the vehicle figuring I was helping them out both with the time and money of sending a tow guy out and back plus the rental. My request however was that while they were fixing the problem, I receive some discount on additional service to the vehicle. The parts that needed service had to be removed to fix the problem that they already were going to fix. There offer, 30$ off of over 350$ worth of service and was told that “labor was not free” (yes the labor that already was involved to remove the parts to perform their service). When I made the comment that I bring the vehicle there for everything it needs, I was sat down in an office and gone through each time I brought the vehicle in, what was done, the cost and was told that I “was not a very regular customer” and that “most of the work has been warranty work or recall work.” Last I checked the dealership still gets paid by Hyundai! Apparently 6 visits in approximately 2 years on a new vehicle are not sufficient enough for good customer service…. I wonder how much you’re supposed to spend? I have never seen a quantitative to qualitative conversion chart in their service center.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 09/18/2014

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TALK WITH ME THE OTHER DAY. I'M GLAD THAT THE EXPERIENCE DIDN'T SOUR YOU FROM RETURNING FOR SERVICE. I KNOW THAT SOME THINGS DIDN'T GET CLEARLY ADVISED AND I DO APOLIGIZE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU IN THE FUTURE

Lisa M.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Great service, very friendly, Rob is awesome!!

07/16/2019 Category: Service
Service appt
Service was quick

Service was quick/
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/16/2019

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING TO THE HYUNDAI SERVICE AND THE 5 STAR RATING. WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service department!
Service department is very professional. They are always on time. Will probably buy another Hyundai because of this great service department!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/16/2019

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE HYUNDAI SURVEY AND FOR YOUR 5 STAR RATING AND SUCH KIND REMARKS. WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

Jacqueline H.
Elma, NY
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast service and friendly personals
GREAT PLACE AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, friendly
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/15/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND REVIEW AND YOUR 5 STAR RATING. WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

Sandra W.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Kindness
Rob takes his time to explain what is wrong with my car
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/13/2019

We are very glad that you are happy with the explanations that you receive regarding your vehicle.  Thank you for the five star rating.

VD
Vincent D.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Towne Hyundai
Great service team
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/13/2019

Thank You for your kind words and your participation in the Hyundai Service survey.  We look forward to seeing you again.

LC
Linda C.
Orchard Park, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Towne Hyundai
I always feel very comfortable coming to this Service shop. They are very helpful and always answer my questions. I will always come here for service.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/13/2019

We are very happy to hear that you are comfortable coming to our service department at Towne. Thank you for taking the time to participate in the service survey and for the five star rating.

Sandra M.
S Cheek, NY
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent👍👍👍
Always helpful😊
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/11/2019

We are very glad that you are happy with our service department here at Towne. Thank you for the five star rating.