Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5Overall Rating 4.7368421/5rating 4.7368421
Overall Rating 2.4736884/5Overall Rating 2.4736884/5rating 2.4736884rating 2.4736884rating 2.4736884

Lillie S.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was improved upon my last visit and I so greatly appreciate that!
Thank you again for the loaner it was greatly appreciated while my vehicle was being serviced. Sorry for any inconvenience. Have a very good day!

07/02/2019 Category: Service
I was pleased with the service, especially that of a loaner to get me back and forth to work as my car was being serviced!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/03/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE VERY NICE REMARKS. JUST A REMINDER - THE SURVEY YOU RECIEVE IS BASED ON THE SERVICE YOU JUST HAD DONE. NOTHING IN THE PAST - JUST THIS SERVICE EXPERIENCE. IF IT WENT WELL PLEASE KEEP "5" IN MIND, IF NOT - LET US KNOW

WW
William W.
Angola, NY
06/20/2019 Category: Service
service
expected rain guards to removed and re set,and a washed vehicle
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 06/21/2019

THANK YOU FOR TAKING MY CALL TODAY. I UNDERSTAND YOUR CONCERN. OUR ACCESSORIES MANAGER BOB WALCK STATED THAT THE RAIN GUARDS HE HAS INSTALLED WILL BE WARRANTED FOR 3 YEARS, - UNLIMITED MILEAGE - WHICH WILL CARRY YOU TO 9/29/21. AGAIN - IF THERE IS A CONCERN AND YOU HAVE A SMART PHONE - TAKE A SHORT VIDEO. YOU CAN E MAIL IT UP HERE TO ME - MIKE LUCE - I WILL FOLLOW THROUGH FOR YOU. E MAIL IS "MLUCE@TOWNEAUTO.COM"
APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASSIST

05/15/2019 Category: Service
need to improve on customer service
Have bought three cars from this dealership, but due to overly aggressive customer service am seriously thinking of changing car models for my next vehicle.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 05/16/2019

Rick Kempf left a message to speak with you. Please call back and let us know when it's a good time to reach you.
The Hyundai Service Team

MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 05/17/2019

SORRY WE WERE UNABLE TO MAKE CONTACT, WE HAVE NOTED IN THE COMPUTER UNDER YOUR NAME- TO ONLY USE A "IN HOUSE" LOANER FOR YOU - WHEN A LOANER IS REQUESTED REQUESTED. WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY. THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK

Michael R.
West Seneca, NY
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Concern on how we are doing

05/03/2019 Category: Service
Customer
N/a
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you for your review of our dealership. Your rating and comments are being forwarded to our manager for review.

Sincerely,
Towne Hyundai Service

MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 05/14/2019

TRIED TO REACH YOU SEVERAL TIMES YESTERDAY - SORRY WE DIDN'T CONNECT. I NOTED THAT YOU WERE HERE FOR YOUR LAST SERVICE A EXTENDED AMOUNT OF TIME. WE ARE SENDING YOU A CERTIFICATE FOR A FREE OIL CHANGE AND TIRE ROTATION - I HOPE YOU WILL USE IT. WE HAVE TO PERFORM A "RE-SCORE" AND HOPE THAT YOU MAY BE ABLE TO RE-RATE US. 5"S ARE THE BEST. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Angola, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Recallservicing
Would have been better if they took their paper floor mats out when done and washed my car.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 04/24/2019

LEFT 2 MESSAGES - HOPEFULLY WE'LL GET A CHANCE TO SPEAK. APPRECIATE YOU DOING YOUR RECALLS WITH US; I KNOW THIS IS THE 2'ND TIME YOU HAVE COME FOR RECALL REPAIRS. I HAVE REMINDED THE TECHS TO REMOVE THE FLOOR MATS ON COMPLETION- OUR MISTAKE. UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE UNABLE TO PERFORM SERVICE CAR WASHES AT THIS TIME. NOT SURE YOU NOTICED THE SERVICE RAMP IS TORN OUT. THE WHOLE SERVICE DRIVE RAMP AND WRITE UP AREA ARE BEING REBUILT TO ACCOMMODATE ALL THE CUSTOMERS. (AS WELL AS THE NEW SERVICE REPAIR DEPT ALMOST FINISHED) IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS(WE HOPE) WE WILL BE BACK TO "NORMAL" AND BETTER ABLE TO SERVICE OUR CUSTOMERS.(THIS INCLUDES WASHING OUR CUSTOMERS VEHICLES) APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING!!.

NH
Nancy H.
Derby, NY
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Wiper arm repair - not so repaired.
I called the dealership after my wiper arm (not blade) fell off of my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe. The dealership had me bring it in and looked at it right away. I was told that this time the service would be complimentary, I'm glad because it's under warranty. I was told to make sure I clean the snow and ice from under the arm so this wouldn't happen again. Still scratching my head about how snow and ice can unscrew the bolt on a wiper arm. Driving home, I didn't need to use the wipers. I felt certain the problem was resolved and quickly. The next day I saw that the wiper that was bolted back down was not tracking the way it supposed to be. It doesn't clean high enough and when it comes down the bumps. It appears that the tech didn't run the wiper to make sure it was bolted back on in the right position. Never enough time to do things the right way, but all ways time to do it over. Not so happy.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 03/14/2019

LEFT MESSAGE ON YOUR PHONE JUST NOW 3/14/19 AT 11:52
PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL BACK IF YOU LIKE. THE HYUNDAI'S HAVE A "BREAK AWAY" NUT ON THE WIPERS ARMS - I'VE BEEN HERE WITH HYUNDAI SINCE 2007 - WE DO MOST OF THE "TIGHTENINGS" IN THE WINTER TIME. MANY TIMES PEOPLE FORGET TO CLEAN THE WINDSHIELD OF SNOW BEFORE ACTIVATING THE WIPERS. I HAVE ALREADY ACCOSTED MY TECH - HE BELIEVES HE DID CHECK BUT OBVIOUSLY HE CHECKED TO MAKE SURE WORKING - NOT THAT HE HAD IT TIGHTENED IN THE EXACT SPOT AS PRIOR. BE HAPPY RE-DO - YOU DO NOT DO YOUR SERVICE HERE BUT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO EXTEND A FREE OIL FILTER AND TIRE ROTATION FOR YOU TIME.

Orchard Park, NY
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/09/2019 Category: Service
customer service needs improvement
the work performed was satisfactory. but the service phone rep needs major improvement
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 01/09/2019

KATHY AND LISA ARE VERY HARD WORKING AND VERY NICE NICE PEOPLE. I'M NOT SURE WHOM YOU SPOKE WITH, OR THE CIRCUMSTANCES; MIGHT HAVE BEEN A VERY RARE MOMENT
I DO APOLOGIZE. IF YOU EVER HAVE A CONCERN - PLEASE CALL ME AND I CAN USUALLY FIX IN A TIMELY BASIS. THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING, FEEDBACK NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE KEEPS US HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!
716-662-7400 X2528

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Could do better
Nothing outstanding-average
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 01/09/2019

PATRICIA, YOU ARE A LONG TIME CUSTOMER, AND I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY. SORRY THE EXPERIENCE WASN'T UP TO A HIGH STANDARD. SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!
THANKS

KF
Karen F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/15/2018 Category: Service
customer service great , repair dept not so much
2nd time I have had my car serviced for parts and both times I have had to make second trip to dealer because of their error
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 12/17/2018

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING IN TODAY. SOMETHING WE DO NOT SEE ALL THAT OFTEN WHERE THE RUSTPROOFING CAUSED THE RUBBER LINE TO SWELL AND POP OFF THE CONNECTOR. WE REPLACED THE RUBBER LINE WITH NEW - SHOULD BE "A"OK. THIS TIME OF YEARS SQUIRTER'S ARE VITAL!!. THANKS FOR RESPONDING - MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Ada, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Repair follow-up
The dealership followed up on my concerns and resolved my issues in a satisfactory manner.

10/30/2018 Category: Service
????
????
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 10/31/2018

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SPEAK WITH ME THIS MORNING. NOTHING WORSE THAN A BREAKDOWN ON THE ROAD TRAVELING. ADDS A LOT OF STRESS!!
THE REPAIR ORDER IS TIME STAMPED - WE WROTE UP THE REPAIR ORDER AT 14:33 (2:30) AND CLOSED AFTER THE REPAIR AT 15:41 (3:40). BUT THIS DOESN'T TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE DOWN TIME TO CALL AND WAIT FOR THE TOW TRUCK.
AND WAITING HERE TO GET BACK ON THE ROAD.
THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING - FEEDBACK LIKE THIS WILL MAKE US BETTER.

Orchard Park, NY
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Service so so
The initial visit was great. Was given professional service and told price for oil change. Upon return price was higher. I was rudely told the explanation . I said sorry you gave me a price so they adjusted it with a tone to voice. Will not return
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 09/11/2018

THANKS FOR THE CALL BACK AND EXPLANATION. I SELDOM IF EVER HEAR THIS CONCERN FROM OUR QUICK LANE PERSONNEL. THE MANAGER PAT WILL BE HANDLING THIS CONCERN. THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK, IT ENABLES THE GROWTH TO CONTINUE CORRECTLY!

Hamburg, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/25/2018 Category: Service
I should have been more clear about my concerns.
I apologize Mike, I was upset yesterday and should have been more clear about my concern. I was not upset that you didn't find the problem with the battery during the inspection, but rather the "Multi-Point Inspection Report" which shows my Battery Performance as CHECKED & OKAY. I would appreciate a better understanding of how the battery is tested during that procedure and why the results of that test were not attached as indicated they should be? Thank you.

07/25/2018 Category: Service
Still figuring out if I like it here.
Just bought a car a year ago. Already having problems. How does a car pass inspection one day then back in the shop two days later because it won't start? Somebody missed something somewhere.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/26/2018

HERES THE "THING" -  IF A BATTERY HAS LOW VOLTAGE OR WAS RECENTLY JUMPED - PRIOR TO THE NEW YORK STATE INSPECTION - IT WILL NOT PASS THE "EMISSION" SIDE OF THE INSPECTION. THE INSPECTION MACHINE WILL SEE THAT THE EMISSION MONITORS ARE NOT "SET" AND FAIL THE VEHICLE. YOURS DID NOT FAIL. WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT AT THE TIME OF YOUR INSPECTION; THE BATTERY WAS GOOD. 2 DAYS LATER THE BATTERY DIED - DOES THIS HAPPEN - YES - FREQUENTLY. I HAVE MANY PEOPLE WILL TELL ME THEY STARTED THEIR VEHICLE, WENT TO THE STORE, CAME OUT AND THE BATTERY WAS DEAD.
SORRY THAT THIS HAPPENED TO YOU - NO ONE LIKES A DEAD BATTERY, ITS A BIG INCONVENIENCE-  I'M GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO GET YOU BACK ON THE ROAD THE SAME DAY.

EH
Eva H.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
okay
okay
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 06/13/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TALK WITH ME TODAY, LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Collins, NY
01/30/2018 Category: Service
Only I hear that noise.....
Diagnosis of noise by former Towne technician not duplicated by current Towne technician.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 01/31/2018

THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO SPEAK WITH ME. HOPEFULLY CONCERN IS RESOLVED AT THIS TIME.
APPRECIATE YOUR TIME!!
THE HYUUNDAI SERVICE TEAM

MY
Michael Y.
Lancaster, NY
01/28/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
I was very put off with the way things went down initially but after speaking to Mike Luce on the phone, I felt like a very valued customer. I appreciate his desire to go above and beyond for his customers and am satisfied with the way they corrected the problem.

01/28/2018 Category: Service
A swing and a miss...
I have been a huge fan of towne Hyundai since I got my vehicle through them in July 2017. I’ve never once considered going anywhere else for service until now. Last week I took my car in for an oil change. Yesterday, I noticed my inspection was up. Today I went to mavis to update my inspection only to find out that I was TWO stickers behind on my inspection... my car went from a blue sticker to yellow, completely skipping the gray one in the middle. Both myself, and the mechanics at Mavis were completely SHOCKED that the mechanics at towne didn’t even bring this to my attention when the vehicle was in for service. I understand as a car owner it’s my responsibilty to keep up with my inspection but you would think a place that services vehicles regularly would be more thorough and take good care of its returning customers.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 01/29/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE ALLYSON, AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SPEAK WITH ME. WE "MISSED THE BOAT" ON YOURS AND FOR THIS WE ARE TRULY SORRY. WE DO NOT WANT ANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE. WE WILL BE SENDING YOU A REFUND FOR YOUR EXPENSE. HOPEFULLY WE CAN EARN YOUR BUSINESS BACK!!

11/10/2017 Category: Service
Good, but needs improvement
Friendly service, but was disappointed in loaner vehicle received. I am used to receiving a comparable vehicle to the one being dropped off when requesting a loaner, but was not provided that for this appointment.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/10/2017

SORRY I COULDN'T REACH YOU, HAD TO LEAVE A MESSAGE. I BELIEVE WE CAN REMEDY THIS CONCERN. THERE HAS NOW BEEN PUT IN A NOTE THAT WILL FOLLOW YOUR NAME. WHEN CALLING FOR AN APPOINTMENT IT WILL ADVISE THE WRITER TO MAKE SURE YOU GET INTO ONE OF OUR COMPARABLE UNITS. SORRY WE HAD TO USE AN OUTSIDE SOURCE FOR YOUR LAST VISIT.
THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK - ALWAYS IMPORTANT TO US!!

11/10/2017 Category: Service
Towne
Normally, a great service dept.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/10/2017

SPOKE WITH YOU WHEN YOU ARRIVED TO PICK UP YOUR VEHICLE, OUR MISTAKE 100%. CAUSE WAS HUMAN ERROR - BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR TO MAKE SURE IT IS RESOLVED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!!

2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Staff response to customers.
This was really the first time I was not impress with service even though the work was done correctly.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/11/2017

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE. I SPOKE WITH YOU ON YOUR PICK UP. OUR MISTAKE 100%. WITHOUT YOUR INPUT WE WOULDN'T HAVE CAUGHT THE CONCERN; THANK YOU

KK
KEVIN K.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Getting an appt with the Hyundai shop as opposed to the lube facility
I was impressed by Mike Luce who called back when he said he would and completely resolved the problem to my complete satisfaction. Mr. Luce is one of the primary reasons that Towne will continue to be "my" dealership.

09/01/2017 Category: Service
N/a
I like the service I receive at the dealership, but since I didn't receive service from the dealer
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 09/01/2017

Tony H.
West Seneca, NY
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Half Happy
The people and environment were professional, nice and friendly. I was not not happy because they could not find out what was wrong with my car after multiple tests were done.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 04/11/2017

INTERMITTENT ELECTRICAL CONCERNS CAN BE VERY TRYING, AND IN YOUR CONCERN WE SPENT A BIT TRYING TO PINPOINT THE CAUSE. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN - YOU HAD THE BEST OF THE BEST WORKING ON YOUR VEHICLE, BUT IF THE SYMPTOM IS NON EXISTENT - PRETY HARD TO FIX. THE GOOD NEWS IS - WE ARE HERE FOR YOU, IF BY ANY CHANCE IT ACTS UP - DRIVE BY, DO NOT TURN YOUR VEHICLE OFF. WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO REPAIR AT THAT TIME - BUT WE WILL BE ABLE TO DIAGNOSE THE CONCERN AND THATS 90% OF THE REPAIR.
AND THE WHOLE SERVICE TEAM