Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5rating 4.7727245
Overall Rating 2.5238095/5Overall Rating 2.5238095/5rating 2.5238095rating 2.5238095rating 2.5238095

TP
Terri P.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Bad review
Not happy with your company.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/09/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THE HYUNDAI SURVEY. SERVICE MANAGER MIKE LUCE IS OUT OF TOWN WILL BE BACK ON 7/15/2019 I WILL HAVE HIM ADDRESS YOUR CONCERNS.

SINCERELY, THE HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM

Julie D.
Blasdell, NY
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Damage
My car was returned to me with a huge scratch on it that wasn’t there when it was dropped off.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 05/17/2019

JULIE, JUST LEFT YOU A MESSAGE, GIVE ME A CALL AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE. THANKS
662-7400 X2528

Lynette S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Horrible Customer Service
I’ve taken my Hyundai in for service a few times and this dealership does not care about you or your needs if you do not pay your vehicle from this dealership.
James schoenhardt is a very cold hearted individual who gives very sarcastic answers nor does he take time to listen to customers complaints or problems
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 04/12/2019

JIM HAS NO DISCRETION TO "MAKE A DECISION" ON  HYUNDAI'S BEHALF. NONE. THE VEHICLE WAS OUT OF WARRANTY GUIDELINES FOR A  REPLACEMENT OF THE BATTERY. I DID CHECK WITH HYUNDAI ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE - THEY COULD GO BACK ONLY 3 MONTHS - BUT THEY STATED THEY HAD 2 CALLS OVER THAT PERIOD. UNFORTUNATELY THE FIRST TIME WE SAW THIS VEHICLE WAS LAST SATURDAY.  I CONTACTED HYUNDAI ON YOUR BEHALF AND WAS ADVISED THAT THEY WOULD EXTEND GOODWILL ASSISTANCE TO YOU. THE BATTERY WARRANTY IS 3 YEARS AND/ OR 36,000 MILES WHICHEVER OCCURS FIRST. YOU WERE OVER ON MILEAGE 1575 MILES. WE WILL PROCESS THE CLAIM AND MAIL YOU A REFUND FOR THE REPAIR. YOU SHOULD RECEIVE THE CHECK WITH IN 10 BUSINESS DAY
SERVICE MANAGER

Maureen M.
Blasdell, NY
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Costs too much.
Not going back. Ever.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 11/09/2018

MAUREEN, SORRY WE WERE UNABLE TO CONNECT THIS MORNING. LEFT A MESSAGE THIS AFTERNOON. AS I STATED I NEVER WANT TO LOSE A CUSTOMER. YOU HAVE BEEN COMING IN FOR A LONG TIME. I LEFT INFO ON THE MESSAGE ABOUT ITEMS I CAN/HAVE DONE, AND WILL DO. IF I CAN BE OF HELP PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT 662-7400 X2528
SINCERELY

Hamburg, NY
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Nothing
Place sucks
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 06/21/2018

CUST PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE USED FROM DEALER DOWN STREET. HE PURCHASED A EXTENDED WARRANTY THROUGH THEM. HE EXPECTS THAT WE WILL GIVE HIM A LOANER AS SOON AS HE WALKS IN THE DOOR. HE CAN BE RUDE AND VULGAR. (AS NOTED BY HIS OWN EXTENDED WARRANTY CO - WHO HAVE ALSO HAD TO DEAL WITH HIM. HE CAME IN WITH A BROKEN SPRING - OK'ED BY HIS EXTENDED WARRANTY CO. THEY ALSO OK'ED UP TO 5 DAYS LOANER BECAUSE PART WAS BACK ORDERED. CUST OPTED TO WAIT ON THE LOANER TILL NEEDED. PART SHOWED UP MONDAY AND WAS DONE MONDAY. CUST CALLED - WANTED TO GET THE LOANER ANYWAY TO "GET WHAT HE DESERVES". I ADVISED CUST HIS VEHICLE WAS DONE AND COULD NOT PUT HIM IN A LOANER. HE PICKED UP HIS VEHICLE AND THIS IS WHAT HE DOES -. HE'S NOT A NICE PERSON - PLEASE REMOVE THIS

Jeffrey S.
Franklinville, NY
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Hyandai sonata
Great response to issue.

08/18/2017 Category: Service
did not disclose a defect they caused.
not happy
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 08/21/2017

YOU RECEIVED A LETTER FROM HYUNDAI - GIVING YOU A EXTENDED WARRANTY ON THE CONCERN WE HAD TO REPAIR
AT NO CHARGE TO YOU. I'M SORRY IT HAPPENED AFTER YOU PICKED UP YOUR VEHICLE FOR A DIFFERENT EXTENDED WARRANTY REPAIR. GOOD NEWS WAS THAT BOTH REPAIRS WERE COVERED 100% AND WE DID SUPPLY YOU A LOANER AT HYUNDAI'S EXPENSE FOR THE REPAIR. I WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU

Eden, NY
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/22/2017 Category: Service
Customer Satisfied
Mike at Hyundai has always went out of his way to found out what was wrong and correct the issue. I am extremely happy with how everything turned out.

06/22/2017 Category: Service
Slow Service
Simple Oil Change: $40, Always >60 minutes. As your car gets older. They care less about your service.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 06/23/2017

LEFT A MESSAGE LAST NITE. I PULLED YOUR REPAIR ORDER
- YES WE COMPLETELY FAILED IN GETTING YOU IN AND OUT ON A TIMELY BASIS FOR YOUR OIL CHANGE. I WILL REFUND THE COST. I HAVE HELPED SERVICE YOU AND THE 2104 FOR MANY YEARS; AND HAVE NEVER REFUSED ONE OF CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE WHEN NEEDED. IF THE SAME GASKET WE REPLACED 40,000 MILES AGO IS LEAKING - WE CAN HELP. AS TO THE TRADE IN ALLOWANCE ON YOUR 07 - I'M SORRY THAT THE SALES DEPT PUT THAT VALUE ON YOUR VEHICLE; BUT OLD OR NEW VEHICLE WE STRIVE TO DELIVER A QUALITY PRODUCT.
OVER THE LAST 138,00 MILES, CLOSE TO 11 YEARS OF DRIVING, 21 WARRANTY REPAIRS AND 42 CUSTOMER SERVICES WE HATE TO LOSE YOU.
BE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU

Alden, NY
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Not returning for service.
Not returning for service.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 06/19/2017

SOME CONFUSION?? THE VEHICLE WAS BROUGHT IN FOR A "GRINDING SOUND HEARD DRIVING AND BRAKING" WE INSPECTED THE VEHICLE,AND FOUND THE FRONT ROTORS WERE RUSTY (CAUSING THE NOISE) AND THE BRAKE PADS LOW. TO CORRECT THE NOISE ISSUE - YOU WOULD NEED TO REPLACE THE ROTORS AND WITH THE PADS LESS THAN 1/2 - REPLACE THEM . THE PADS WERE LOW - BUT NOT METAL ON METAL - BUT TO RESOLVE THE NOISE ISSUE - THAT WAS THE SOLUTION. THE INTERMITTENT START - WAS NOT ABLE TO BE VERIFIED, POSSIBLY DUE TO THE AFTER-MARKET REMOTE START - WE COULDN'T VERIFY. NEITHER CONCERNS HAD ANY DIAGNOSTIC CHARGE BILLED TO YOU. WE DID FIND A BROKEN SPRING ON THE VEHICLE AND WENT "TO BAT" FOR YOU WITH HYUNDAI. WE GOT HYUNDAI TO COVER THIS $250 REPAIR AT NO CHARGE TO YOU. WE DID FAIL IN THE WASHER FLUID - NO DEFENSE - THE TECH IS TO ADD UP TO 1 GALLON OR FILL IF LESS THAN 1 GALLON. I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THIS AND HAVE SPOKEN WITH THE OFFENDING PARTY. AS PER THE PHONE MESSAGE I LEFT 6/15/17 - YOU PURCHASED FROM TOWNE. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO SUPPLY YOU A LOANER TO DROP YOUR VEHICLE OFF FOR A COUPLE DAYS SO THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO DETERMINE THE CAUSE OF THE INTERMITTENT NO START CONCERN.
SRV MGR

FL
Frank L.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2017 Category: Service
Inspeation
I had a appointment 2 weeks in advance with email reminders and they gave me a hard time . Thay also said emails don't mean nothing . Thay new I was not happy so thay took my car in and was out in 45 min.( But I did not need that grief that early in the morning ( that same few day my son needed a car and I turned him to Dodge. I'm still thinking.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 04/03/2017

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT; SOMEHOW ON OUR END - THE APPT WAS LOST. I BELIEVE HUMAN ERROR, I WOULD LIKE TO BLAME THE COMPUTER, BUT I THINK WE DELETED IT (BY MISTAKE). I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR OUR OVERSIGHT. WE FAILED AT OUR JOB, TO ACCOMADATE YOU, NOT US. PLEASE ACCEPT YOUR NEXT OIL CHANGE/ROTATE SERVICE AT NO CHARGE ON US.

Springville, NY
09/30/2016 Category: Service
Extremely Disappointed
When you pay over $20K for a car and it's still under warranty and there is a potentially dangerous safety issue with the car, it's really a shame when you take it to the dealer that he tries to CHARGE YOU for just LOOKING at it first. I was shocked and outraged. Had to put my wife, kids, and father from out of town on a special visit back in the car, drive 20+ miles to my local mechanic - who (being part a fair, honest, and respectable business) does not charge their customers for just looking at and diagnosing a problem. He had to confirm yes this was a serious safety problem and would be covered under warranty before Hyundai would do anything for me (without trying to charge me). Job was done under warranty timely and well... but I really think Hyundai should re-think their policy of trying to charge customers to look at the vehicles they sold them which are still under warranty. What if my wheel rolled off with my wife and kids in the car driving back down the 219 because I couldn't find an honest or professional Hyundai dealer? After the gross deception about false mileage claims to get me to buy the car in the first place, this was the last straw for me and Hyundai.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 09/30/2016

"TIMELY AND WELL" AS YOU NOTED. WHEN A CUST DRIVES IN - THE VEHICLE MAY BE UNDER WARRANTY --HOWEVER-- THE VEHICLE CONCERN MAY NOT BE. WE ADVISE CUSTOMERS OF THAT POSSIBILITY IMMEDIATELY IN CASE THE REPAIR IS NOT A WARRANTABLE REPAIR AND THAT THEY WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DIAGNOSIS FEE UNDER THAT CIRCUMSTANCE.
 I DON'T TELL THEM THIS AFTER - THAT ISN'T FAIR OR RIGHT. MOST REPAIRS - APPROX 85-90% ARE COVERED AND THE CUSTOMER PAYS NOTHING. WHEN THE REPAIR IS COVERED, THE MANUFACTURER PAYS THE DIAGNOSIS FEE.( AS IN YOUR CASE). I'M SORRY YOU FEEL THIS IS UNJUST.
TRIED TO REACH YOU, LEFT MESSAGE - FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ANYTIME.
716-662-6512 X2528

James W.
Lake View, NY
08/22/2016 Category: Service
People were rude Not helpful in resolving issue
Poor
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 08/23/2016

WE ARE SORRY THAT WE WERE UNABLE TO ASSIST YOU WITH THE OUT OF WARRANTY CONCERN. WE PETITIONED HYUNDAI ON YOUR BEHALF FOR ASSISTANCE -  THE REQUEST WAS TURNED DOWN. MY APOLOGIES  TO YOU FOR NOT EXPLAINING THIS AT TIME OF SERVICE. IF WE CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE  IN THE FUTURE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
662-6512 X2528

Lynette S.
06/30/2016 Category: Service
They suck
They promised me my car would be done in a day and they kept it a week. On top of that they drove my car and put over 100 miles on it
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/01/2016

YOUR 1'ST TIME HERE TO OUR DEALERSHIP, 2 RECALLS, A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON, AND A SQUEEL NOISE ON TURNS. DROPPED OFF TO US AT 11:48 AM MONDAUY 6/20/16. 2 RECALLS COMPLETED, SQUEEL SOUND NOT HEARD BY TECH BUT INSPECTION SHOWED YOUR FRONT BRAKES WERE DOWN TO THE WEAR SENSORS.(YOU DECLINED REPAIR - NO CHARGE FOR THE INSPECTION) THE PART NEEDED FOR YOUR CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WAS ORDERED OVERNITE AIR. YOU WERE CALLED (BY ME - MIKE LUCE) AND ADVISED. YOU AGREED TO LEAVE VEHICLE HERE. PART DID NOT SHOW, YOU WERE CALLED AND DECIDED TO LEAVE TILL WEDNESDAY. - PART STILL DIDN'T SHOW - I CALLED AND OFFERED YOU A LOANER TILL PART GOT HERE. YOU DECLINED AND PICKED UP YOUR VEHICLE. PART DID GET IN THURSDAY- WE CALLED MIKE TO ADVISE - YOUR VEHICLE WAS DROPPED BACK OFF THURSDAY PM. WE INSTALLED PART THURSDAY PM, RETESTED FRIDAY AM- PAPERWORK WAS CLOSED OUT FRIDAY AT 7:21 AM- MIKE WAS CALLED AND ADVISED. THE 100 MILES YOU STATE WE DROVE - WE DIDN'T - YOU DID WHEN THE VEHICLE WAS PICKED UP AND RETURNED A DAY AND 1/2 LATER. WE CAN'T ALWAYS CONTROL PARTS DELIVERIES, EVEN THOUGH PART WAS EMERGENCY ORDERED. THATS WHY YOU WERE OFFERED A LOANER. SORRY WE DIDN'T MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS

Douglas S.
Westons Mills, NY
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/25/2016 Category: Service
Extended Warranty is a joke
Would not buy again
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 05/26/2016

WE ARE SORRY THAT THE HIGH TECH PART (COMPUTER CONTROLLED "SMART" CRUISE CONTROL MODULE) WASN'T COVERED BY YOUR EXTENDED WARRANTY. THIS IS THE REASON WE APPROCHED HYUNDAI MTR CO FOR "GOODWILL" ASSISTANCE. THEY STEPPED UP PRETTY BIG COVERING 4/5'THS OF THE REPAIR; SORRY THEY COULDN'T DO MORE.

Jason S.
Lake View, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2016 Category: Service
Not happy
Didn't do work they said they would
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 05/18/2016

I CHECKED INTO CONCERN, ITS MY UNDERSTANDING FROM THE ADVISOR WHO TOOK CARE OF YOU; THAT THE 2 REAR INSIDE DOOR HANDLES (UNDER RECALL) HAD TO BE ORDERED. HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO MAKE CONTACT, YOUR WIFE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE ME YOUR CELL #, PARTS ARE IN AND WE WANT TO GET THIS REPAIRED FOR YOU. PLEASE CALL ME AT 716.662.6512 X2450 I WILL HAPPY TO EXPRESS SERVICE  OR PROVIDE A LOANER - WHAT EVER WE CAN DO TO ACCOMODATE YOU
THANKS MUCH

T
T.
05/14/2016 Category: Service
Na
Na
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 05/18/2016

THANK YOU FOR LETTING US KNOW, SOMETIMES CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE - JUST DON'T RETURN OR TELL YOU WHY. WE ARE VERY SORRY AND UNDERSTAND, OUR MANAGER PAT HAS BEEN IN TOUCH WITH YOU AND HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE YOU BACK FOR YOUR NEXT SERVICE. THANK YOU

02/20/2016 Category: Service
Bring ear plugs!!
The staff was great and I give that part of the experience 5 STARS!!! What I didn't like was the MUSIC that was played in the facility. When I got there for my 8:30 appointment, I sat in the waiting area and the TV was playing. No music over the PA system was playing. After about 30 minutes, someone decided they needed to flood the entire building with overly-loud, horrible music that drowned out the TV and the peaceful, quiet Saturday morning I was enjoying. The station that was selected, or the music subscription you purchase needs to be changed. I don't want to listen to the young modern diva's that belt out these tunes at the top of their lungs. This kind of music grates on my nerves and I make it a point not to frequent places that bombard the customer with overly-loud, terrible music. Very light, background music is OK, but what was playing that day sounded like the crap you hear on American Idol. Horrible, horrible music by young female singers that can't carry a single note and rely on vocal gymnastics to get by.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 02/22/2016

VERY SORRY TO HEAR OF THIS CONCERN. YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE PROPER PEOPLE. I HAVE ALSO HAD TO BITE MY TONGUE ON THE CHANNELS CHOSEN. BUT I KNOW WHERE THE RADIO IS AND HOW TO TURN THE VOLUME DOWN. IF THIS SHOULD EVER HAPPEN AGAIN, PLEASE SEE THE SERVICE PEOPLE - WE WILL BE HAPPY TO TURN DOWN THE MUSIC TO BACK ROUND - NOT FORE GROUND. WE DON'T NORMALLY HEAR IT UP IN THE SERVICE DRIVE.

08/04/2015 Category: Service
terrible service!!!
If there was a minus star option to rate the service it would be a -5. To start off, I was totally surprized that I would even have to bring my car (2014 Hyundia Sonata) in for service already. I only had it for less than a year and parts were going on it. well, anyways, I droped the car off on a friday night. The service guy said it was probably a cross or sway bar in the suspension because they are known to go quickly on these models. He said that they would have them in stock because it was such a common issue and that the car would be done fairly early on Saturday morning. Saturday came and I was called to come pick the car up at noon because everything as done (Sway bar tightened and NYS inspection). When I arrived to the Orchard Park Hyundia service garage, the same Service tech from the night before was waiting on me. I asked the guy if it was the cross or sway bar part that he had mentioned. The guy said that it was, it was loose and only had to be tightened. He said that the sway bar was tightened and the inspection was completed without any problems. I was all set to take my car an go. I didn't even leave the lot and I heard the same rattling sound as before. When I went back in to talk to the service tech, the guy looked surprized and would not even look up at me from his paper work. when I asked him what was the deal with my car not being serviced, he said " a part had to be ordered". The guy would not explain anything or would not answer any of my questions. He avoided eye contact and every reply was the same " a part had to be ordered". I was so furious, I bit my tongue and left. Moments later, on my way home, I called back to speak to a manager. The girl answering the phones said that there was not one on duty at the moment and did not even try to take a message or find someone to answer my questions. I was simply told to call back on Monday. Monday morning came and I called the service manager at OP Hyundia. Of course, no one available and I was forced to leave a voice message. I have yet to be contacted! Avoid this dealership. Cars are poor quality and the service is even worse!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 08/04/2015

ITS DIFFICULT TO RESPOND TO THIS. YES OUR SERVICE MAN AT THE DESK DID MAKE A MISTAKE. HE THOUGHT THE PART WAS IN STOCK AND WAS INSTALLED. THE REPAIR ORDER WAS STAMPED OFF THAT THE OLD LINK WAS RETURNED TO THE PARTS DEPT FOR HYUNDAI VERIFICATION - POSSIBLE PARTS RETURN. HOWEVER THE PART WAS ORDERED AND NOT IN STOCK, IT CAN HAPPEN, I MAY HAVE HAD A COUPLE LINKS IN THE DAY PRIOR AND THEY WERE USED FOR OTHER CUSTOMERS. WE DO OUR VERY BEST TO TRY AND INSURE THIS - SORRY I COULDN'T REACH YOU BACK ON MONDAY - I NEVER EVEN GOT INTO MY OFFICE BUT WAS ABLE TO REACH YOU TUES AM. I WILL CALL YOU MYSELF WHEN THE PARTS ARRIVE AND HANDLE THE NEXT VISIT MYSELF
HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM

Robert B.
Lackawanna, NY
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
07/28/2015 Category: Service
ac not covered underwarrenty
ac not covered underwarrenty
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/29/2015

I WISH I HAD A MAGIC WAND TO MAKE DAMAGED ITEMS COVERABLE BY THE MANUFACTURER. BUT IT IS MY JOB
TO BE HONEST WITH THE CUSTOMER. IF I CAN COVER THE REPAIR I'M THERE, IF I NEED ASSISTANCE - IM THERE FOR THE CUSTOMER. I CAN'T TURN IN A DAMAGED PART TO THE MANUFACTURER; THEY WILL SIMPLY DEBIT BACK THE REPAIR. ITS UNFORTUNATE THAT YOUR A/C CONDENSOR WAS DAMAGED - MOST LIKELY A STONE HIT IT. SIMILAR TO A STONE HITTING AND CRACKING THE WINDSHIELD. THIS CONCERN CAN (AND DOES) HAPPEN TO ALL BRANDS OF VEHICLES. WE TRY EVERY DAY TO GET THE MOST FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
IF WE CAN BE OF SERVICE PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT
716-662-6512 X2528
HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM

CF
Charles F.
Marilla, NY
09/10/2014 Category: Service
Much better the second time around
While a tiny bit frustrated that the matters were even created, the follow up measures, communication and diligence by Mike effectively and professionally corrected an unfortunate event. Thank your for truly reaching out Mike

09/10/2014 Category: Service
"not a regular enough customer"
After contacting the service department because the car was in for service last month and while in for service, an additional situation was created that needed to be fixed for the car to be returned to is normal condition, they offered a free tow and rental to get the car to the dealership and accommodate me while they serviced the vehicle. I declined both, I live around 40 minutes away and had a few hours of time that I would be willing to stay with the vehicle figuring I was helping them out both with the time and money of sending a tow guy out and back plus the rental. My request however was that while they were fixing the problem, I receive some discount on additional service to the vehicle. The parts that needed service had to be removed to fix the problem that they already were going to fix. There offer, 30$ off of over 350$ worth of service and was told that “labor was not free” (yes the labor that already was involved to remove the parts to perform their service). When I made the comment that I bring the vehicle there for everything it needs, I was sat down in an office and gone through each time I brought the vehicle in, what was done, the cost and was told that I “was not a very regular customer” and that “most of the work has been warranty work or recall work.” Last I checked the dealership still gets paid by Hyundai! Apparently 6 visits in approximately 2 years on a new vehicle are not sufficient enough for good customer service…. I wonder how much you’re supposed to spend? I have never seen a quantitative to qualitative conversion chart in their service center.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 09/18/2014

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TALK WITH ME THE OTHER DAY. I'M GLAD THAT THE EXPERIENCE DIDN'T SOUR YOU FROM RETURNING FOR SERVICE. I KNOW THAT SOME THINGS DIDN'T GET CLEARLY ADVISED AND I DO APOLIGIZE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU IN THE FUTURE

ST
Steven T.
Buffalo, NY
08/27/2014 Category: Service
Swindling Company!
We bought a truck from Towne Hyundai in Buffalo, NY and thought we were getting a good deal. They had showed us that the truck had about $900 dollars worth of things to be fixed and said they would have it done in three days. So we waited and after three days we were told it was fixed and we could come get it. Well shortly after bringing it home the engine was loud and there was a banging. So we took it to be looked at. We came to find out that none of the things they said had to be fixed was ever fixed now we are having to pay this $900 bill for a very very loose control arm and ball joint as well as a broken stud in the manifold. I would not recommend getting a used vehicle from them to anyone because you never know what they will lie about.
Jay L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 08/29/2014

We are very sorry that you are not satisfied with your purchase and will contact you directly to resolve your concerns. Thank you.