James K.

08/02/2020 Category: Service
Polite and cleanliness
++++
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 08/03/2020

YOUR RESPONSE IS APPRECIATED, THANK YOU!!
MIKE LUCE
THE HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM

Jan D.
East Aurora, NY
2020 Hyundai Venue
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Professional
I had a minor repair. They were so professional and covid safe. Everything was wiped, cleaned and distance respected. I highly recommend Towne Hyundai.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 08/03/2020

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE RESPONSE, OUR CUSTOMERS SAFETY IS A TOP PRIORITY!!
MIKE LUCE
THE HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM

WP
William P.
07/30/2020 Category: Service
fast and easy
The staff is always great, always helpful. Comfortable waiting area. Always treat you right.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate your five star rating of us and your kind words regarding our staff here at Towne.

KP
Kevin P.
Depew, NY
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Tire
Had to use the insurance I purchased with the SUV for a non repairable fix. No issues was easy and quick.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you for participating in the Hyundai service survey. We really appreciate your five star rating of our facility here at Towne and we look forward to seeing you again.

Diane G.
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!!
The dealer always provides great service. The employees are knowledgeable and friendly Wait time is reasonable, I can make an appointment online and I like that everything I have done to my vehicle is archived for future reference. Keep up the good work.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/30/2020

We are very glad to hear that you are happy with our service department here at Towne. We really appreciate your five star rating and look forward to seeing you again.

MK
Michael K.
Blasdell, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/29/2020 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Great service all the time . Fast and efficient . Just missed one thing and they did not top off the windshield washer fluid.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Hyundai service survey.  We are sorry that topping off the washer fluid was overlooked, a  note has been placed in your account to make sure that does not occur again.

Mike Luce, Hyundai Service

Donita P.
Hamburg, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Very professional
Towne Hyundai service department people are professional and make the effort to get you in and out quickly
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/29/2020

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO RESPOND TO THE HYUNDAI SURVEY AND FOR
THE 5 STAR RATING. AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

SINCERELY, THE HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM

GG
Geri G.
West Seneca, NY
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent mechanic and customer service
Consistently receive excellent service at Towne. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the Hyundai survey and for the
5 star rating. At Towne Hyundai we truly appreciate your business!!

Sincerely, The Hyundai Service Team

Joseph H.
Kenmore, NY
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Thank God !
Took the car in for a noise that was driving my wife and I crazy. Sit around for a bit waiting to see if they could find the source of the noise, they couldn't so they gave me a loaner until the problem was resolved. It was and the fix was covered under the warranty. So now we are happy again and the car is running great !!! Thanks Mike Luce and thanks to the mechanic that worked on it. Your patience paid of !!! You guys are awesome !!!
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/28/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS SO HAPPY WE WERE ABLE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
AT TOWNE HYUNDAI WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND ARE HAPPY TO HAVE A SATISFIED CUSTOMER!

SINCERELY, THE HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM

Martin G.
North Tonawanda, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Great job
Great service as always.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/25/2020

We are very glad to hear that you are pleased with our service department here at Towne Hyundai.  We really appreciate your five star rating of us and look forward to seeing you again.

SY
Steve Y. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you Martin! Have a great day!

Bonnie M.
S Cheek, NY
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Brake inspection
Warranty offered
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate your five star rating of our service department here at Towne.

MV
Michael V.
60 thousand mile tune up
I had my car go through the 60 thousand mile service and Rob explained to me everything that went into it prior to the work being done. At the end of the service he provided me with detailed notes of all the work that was completed. Rob also worked with me to get the tires that I wanted and got those put on my vehicle. He did a lot of tire research for me, which I appreciate. Hyundai also did my brakes for me and they are awesome. The car is in great shape thanks to the work that was completed at Towne Hyundai. Thank you...
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for your wonderful review of our service department here at Towne Hyundai.  We really appreciate your five star rating of us and look forward to seeing you again.

WA
Wayne A.
Review
Service was good.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Hyundai service survey.  We really appreciate your five star rating of our department here at Towne.

Kenneth B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Felt covid 19 safe. Masks worn & social distancing maintained. Car sanitized both before and after service. Only 2 people in waiting area at any time. Service performed faster than anticipated. Always a pleasant experience.
MICHAEL K L. from Towne Hyundai Orchard Park responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Hyundai service survey. We really appreciate your five star rating and look forward to seeing you again here at Towne.