Latest Review about 1 year ago

VS
Vikki S.
10/09/2017
Personable
Great employees always willing to help never left stranded

Joe M.
10/09/2017
Reliable
Trust worthy, cars n trucks fixed fast, great employees

AA
Ashlee A.
Highland, IN
09/14/2017
Great work
Nathan does all of the work on my car! He's awesome!

Jean S.
Merrillville, IN
08/18/2017
Friendly and Honest
They are always so nice and honest. They also do great work. I definitely recommend Knight Automotive.

Deztinee P.
Merrillville, IN
03/08/2017
Great place
I have never been disappointed when I leave here, great prices, great people, great service, great work! I would never take my car anywhere else.

AC
Adam C.
GMC Jimmy
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Adam said the business was recommended by a friend. The owner was informative and helpful.
Bill K., member from Knight Automotive responded on 01/26/2017

Adam, it was really nice to meet you and have a chance to talk to you about your vehicle needs. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to help you in the future. Take care and call me if you have any questions!

SG
Shirley G.
Dodge Ram Van
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Shirley said she has taken her vehicle to the business several times and every time, the service has been really good.
Bill K., member from Knight Automotive responded on 01/26/2017

Shirley, I know how hard you work and I really respect you for that. Thank you for trusting us with your van and for taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know how we are doing.Please call me or stop by if you have any problems or questions. Take care and have a great 2017!

NG
Nick G.
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Nick said this business gave him good service and it was quick.
Bill K., member from Knight Automotive responded on 01/26/2017

Nick, thank you for trusting us with your Impala. Please contact me if you have any questions or problems. Take care and have a great 2017!

MIKE L.
Dodge Charger
01/21/2017
Why go anywhere else?
Knight Automotive is one of the best, if not the #1, professionally run automotive repair shop in Crown Point and the surrounding area. They do what you ask, do it correctly and quickly, and at a very fair price. They keep in constant communication while your car or truck is being worked on, and make sure they have your approval before doing anything beyond what you originally asked to be done. They use only the best parts (I know this from firsthand experience) and most importantly, they are incredibly honest. I have taken my car there for a second opinion on work I was told was necessary. When Knight was done, my several hundred dollars of repairs I was told were needed, turned out to be less than $200 at Knight. Do yourself a favor: Check with Knight before having work done at another shop you aren't familiar with.
Bill K., member from Knight Automotive responded on 01/26/2017

Mike, thank you for your trust and for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Please call me if you have any questions or concerns and don't forget to replace that battery before it leaves you stranded. Have a great 2017 Mike!

Janet S.
01/21/2017 Category: Service
Janet said she has used the business before. She got good service and a fair price.
Bill K., member from Knight Automotive responded on 01/26/2017

Janet, thank you for trusting us with your Malibu. Please call me if you have any questions or concerns. Also, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and have a great 2017!

Christan M.
01/19/2017 Category: Service
Christan said they were very trustworthy. They did a great job and she was very happy with them.
Bill K., member from Knight Automotive responded on 01/26/2017

Christan, thank you for trusting us with your Toyota and for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Please call me if you have any questions or concerns and have a great 2017!

BT
BILL and MARIA T.
Dodge Durango
01/17/2017
Never Disappoint!
Once again thank you for rescuing our 17 year old Dodge Durango. Thank you for your honesty and always welcoming atmosphere.
Would not go anywhere else.
The Terry
Bill K., member from Knight Automotive responded on 01/26/2017

Bill and Maria, thank you so much for your trust in us. We hope for your sakes to not see you very much in 2017! Have a great year and call us if you have any questions or concerns!

Rhonda G.
01/16/2017 Category: Service
Rhonda said she is satisfied with the work and the personnel.
Bill K., member from Knight Automotive responded on 01/26/2017

Rhonda, thank you for trusting us with your Toyota and for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle needs and please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great 2017 Rhonda!

Dan C.
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Dan said they did a good job. He trusts them with his wife's vehicle, and he is more than comfortable putting the vehicle in their care.
Bill K., member from Knight Automotive responded on 01/12/2017

Dan, as always, thank you for your trust in us. If you have any problems or questions please call me and I will do everything possible to help you. Take care and thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

KEVIN AND JAMIE B.
01/04/2017
Great as always!
Love Knight! Courteous, efficient
Bill K., member from Knight Automotive responded on 01/09/2017

Jamie, thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think, and for trusting us with your vehicle! Please call me if you have any questions or problems. Take care!

RK
Ryan K.
01/02/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said they did everything he asked them to do and it was done in a timely fashion. They were courteous and informative.
Bill K., member from Knight Automotive responded on 01/09/2017

Ryan, thank you for trust and for taking the time to give us your opinion! Please call me if you have any problems or questions.

Brian B.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
01/02/2017 Category: Service
Brian said they do all his work. They do good work and they know him.
Bill K., member from Knight Automotive responded on 01/09/2017

Brian, thank you for trusting us with your vehicles! Please call me if you need anything or have any problems.

MIKE M.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/01/2017
Mike Matusak
Bill K., member from Knight Automotive responded on 01/01/2017

Thanks for taking the time to let me know how we're doing, Mike. Please call me if you have any questions, need anything or if you're going to sell another project vehicle that you get bored with! Take care and Happy New Year!

PC
PAT and JEANNE C.
Chevrolet Silverado
12/27/2016
2002 silverarado
Excellent work as always, highly recommend by my wife and I

Judy S.
Lincoln Town Car
12/20/2016 Category: Service
Judy said they provide best excellent service and she will not go to anyone else.