Latest Review about 2 months ago

Diane R.
Boonton, NJ
08/28/2020
Friendly Service!!
Great service. Very pleased with communication in regards to repair of vehicle and speed of service. Highly recommend.

GT
Gilberto T.
08/27/2020
Car service
very flexible with scheduling

Allan B.
08/22/2020
Great friendly service at a fair price
Check with Knights before you need an automobile service. You will be glad you did.

RE
Richard E.
08/22/2020
Not a tech person
Great service and helpfulness for a senior Thanks

Carmen H.
Very satisfied

FV
Fred V.
08/21/2020
Clean friendly place, very professional
They did a large job on my car that went very well.

ES
Ethan S.
Knowledgeable and helpful
A family owned business that has many knowledgeable mechanics and make you feel comfortable having your vehicle worked on by someone who puts you first. Office staff is so friendly and helpful. I have taken several vehicles to Knights and am pleased every time and leave feeling like ingot the best work done and am safe driving with my family. Knights gets 5/5 stars.

Joe M.
Honesty & Integrity
My beloved Elvira, (2001 Continental) sat in a garage for over a year. Knights did an honest, assessment & she's back up and running like new. Couldn't be happier with the work they did, and the overall professionalism and courtesy of the staff. Honest Mechanics still exist.

LP
Lauren P.
Excellent service!
The staff at Knight’s automotive take excellent care of all of our vehicles and treat us like family! Very reliable and I know I can trust them to go above and beyond each time I bring a vehicle in!

NP
Nicole P.
08/21/2020
AMAZING, I will not go anywhere else.
I only trust my vehicle with Knights. They are all respectful and honest giving you the best and fairest prices that they can. I am so happy that I happened to stumble across them years ago. Couldn’t speak higher of such an amazing business.

Christopher M.
Very courteous
Fast accurate honest service. Don’t know why one would go elsewhere.

DF
Doff F.
Doff Fleshman
Simple visit, oil change. Very last minute. Got me right in even though they were busy. Clean ( covid safe) and quick.

LC
Lisa C.
A/C in my car
Took my car to knights cause there was a noise coming from under the hood I had no idea what it was. They looked out it and determined it was the A/C compressor they had the parts ordered and the work down in a few hours they gave me a ride so wouldn’t have to wait there and they would have picked me back up but my husband was home. They did a great job fixing my A/C to be honest my A/C has never worked so good and I brought this car brand new with 6 miles on it on 90+ degree days it’s nice to no my A/C is going to work thank you knights your my go to and my husbands go to machanic from now on prices are reasonable 👍👍👍👍👍 thumbs up

BC
Brian C.
Depth of knowledge
Brought my Civic to Knight’s Automotive... I had an issue with one of my motor mounts, the service and depth of knowledge was impressive. The mechanic knew the exact problem with the exact part in the specific year of my make and model (just through conversation). I took my car other places before but they didn’t know what was wrong... and that was very frustrating. This is my go-to place from now on, it should be your go-to place from now on too. I have since recommended Knight’s to a family friend and she was very satisfied as well!!!

SG
Steve G.
Reliable honest service
Knowledgeable people honest Service.