Business Solutions

Korum Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
RO
REBECCA O.
09/18/2022
Fast service
I brought my vehicle in for service and they were fantastic. The service person was friendly, they finished it faster than quoted, and gave it a nice car wash.

PC
Patty C.
09/14/2022
Go see Dean L.
I have been eyeing the Palisade since it first made its debut. I went to 4 dealerships in a 100 mile radius and I could have saved time by coming to Korum H....

09/07/2022
Poor service, overpriced parts.
They wanted $800 for something I just went to O'Reilly's, spent $300, and fixed myself in 10 minutes. They charged me $150 just to tell me that, despite the...

AT
AUDRA T.
09/07/2022
Excellent customer service
DJ in service is always so helpful and knowledgeable

Mary B.
08/24/2022
Quick and Painless
My experience buying a car from this dealership couldn't have been any better. I came in pre-approved through my bank and they worked with me to get a...