Overall Rating 3.9117606/5Overall Rating 3.9117606/5Overall Rating 3.9117606/5rating 3.9117606rating 3.9117606
Overall Rating 2.38235/5Overall Rating 2.38235/5rating 2.38235rating 2.38235rating 2.38235

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Always good service.
Friendly, efficient, honest.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you so much for the review! We're glad to see you continue to receive good service from our team and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

Federal Way, WA
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
The team did an excellent job. Due to me going past the service maintenance warranty period, I was reminded to stay within it for the future to ensure costs (like the nail in my tire) would be free. Additionally, I was showed in full detail the costs (e.g. air filter) for an upcoming service appointment. Makes things much easier to plan for.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! We strive to deliver quality service and appreciate you taking the time to leave us some comments about our service. We're glad to see you had an excellent time with our team and if you have any more questions, feel free to contact us. Take care and thank you again for stopping by.

TD
Tami D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2018 Category: Service
30,000 mile service appointment
Another great experience at Korum Hyundai Service Dept! Staff is always professional and courteous.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Tami! We're glad to see you had another great experience with our team and look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you again for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

PS
Pamela S.
Enumclaw, WA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/15/2018 Category: Service
My dealings with Korum Hyundai has been a very positive experience.
I recently took my 2017 Hyundai Ioniq in for it's first oil change since purchasing it at Korum Hyundai and was greeted with a smile as soon as I entered the door. Within an hour my car's oil had been changed and the tires rotated. They even washed and vacuumed my car as a courtesy. Great service and so appreciated!

Pam S.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you so much for the review, Pam! We're glad to see you had a very positive experience with our team and hope to continue to serve you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

Randy W.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Engine replacement
My engine seized on my 2012 Hyundai Sonata. Your maintenance team replaced it fast and correctly as far as I can tell by how it’s working now. Thank you for the seamless work and coordination with a rental car, all covered by the warranty!!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the five stars, Randy! We're glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience and truly appreciate your feedback. Have a great week!

Jeffrey P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great price and awesome customer service!!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the five-star review, Jeffrey! We're glad to see you had an awesome experience with our team and appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback. Take care and thank you again for stopping by!

SG
Sandra G.
Tenino, WA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2018 Category: Service
First Class !
Always prompt, curteous service. Car well taken care of!
Will always be back to service my car here.....even living as far as Tenino !
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you very much for the reivew, Sandra! We truly appreciate you coming all the way from Tenino to see us and are glad to see you had a great experience with our team during your last visit. We hope to continue to serve you moving forward and thank you again for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

John B.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
Staff s always friendly and professional
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the review, John! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you found our staff friendly and professional. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and thank you again for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

FL
Fred L.
2001 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2018 Category: Service
getting me in and taking care of the problem
The cost is high--so far the repair is good. They did save me some cost by being able to use one of the old parts
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Fred! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you were satisfied with your recent visit. We aim to remain competitive with regards to pricing and also value having factory trained technicians servicing your vehicle using OEM parts. We hope to continue to serve you again in the future and feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Have a great weekend!

Tami S.
Yelm, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
5 Stars!!
I come back to this dealership for all of my maintenance. I have bought 2 new cars here since 2012 and have always been happy with the treatment I've received. Awesome people!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

We appreciate the kind review, Tami! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback and we're glad you are happy with our service. We hope to continue to serve you in the future and thank you again for being a loyal customer since 2012. Have a wonderful weekend!

GS
Georgia S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome service
Bryan Lynch went above and beyond helping me find my extended warrenty and making sure that my problem was resolved with my car.

Travis Erickson went above and beyond trying help me find my problem on my car. Although the sound did happen while he and I took a road test. I appreciate his time.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Georgia! We're happy to see you had an awesome time with Bryan, Travis and our team. We hope to continue to serve you and thank you again for stopping by. Take care and have a great weekend!

Service department
Great service and very friendly
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you found our team friendly. Thank you again for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

TF
Traci F.
Milton, WA
Close fast convenient
Brian did an awesome job. They were done with my car very fast.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for the review, Traci! We're glad to see you had an awesome experience with Brian and our team recently. We hope to serve you again in the future. Have a great day!

Sue W.
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/11/2018 Category: Service
great customer service
Best customer service and fast !!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the five-star review, Sue! We’re glad to see you were satisfied with your service and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

GG
Gary G.
Federal Way, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Things to Work On
friendly people and nice atmosphere but a few upgrades are needed. Once you have seen what the competitors are offering, you have to decide whether to keep up or not.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Gary. We are committed to providing high quality customer service, and we'll definitely take a good look at your recommendations in regards to our facilities. We appreciate the feedback and hope you have a wonderful week. Thanks again for stopping by!

Cheribarry C.
Washington, DC
06/09/2018 Category: Service
friendly. service fast.
I always have great service. However, this time I had some questions about my cruise control and AC and was told for a mechanic to look into would cost 125.00 for each thing. I do believe, the policy used to be "sure we can do that"..when did it change?

just curious.

Mrs.Chancellor
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Cheribarry! To answer your question, to prevent misunderstandings we are now required to receive an acknowledgement, even if the vehicle is still covered by a warranty, that there may be charges involved to diagnose a concern. While there may not be any charges (dependent on time, possible coverages, etc.), we still need to receive that acknowledgement before beginning any work in case there may be.

Hope that helps but and if you have any more questions, please feel free to give our Service Department a call at (253) 841-7606 and we can explain more in detail. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

Marilyn H.
Sumner, WA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Very nice waiting room, courteous service people.
Went in for factory recall for a fuel tank strap problem on my 2006 Tucson. I assume they did what they were supposed to do, though nothing was said after the service.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are committed to providing high quality customer service, and definitely want to ensure you leave satisfied. At your earliest convenience, please feel free to give your Service Advisor a call or you can also contact our Service Department at (253) 841-7606 and we can go over what the factory recall service entailed. Thank you again for coming down to see us and we hope you have a wonderful week.

Easy to Set Up Appointments
Just a phone call is all it takes to set up an appointment. Starbucks is a block away which makes things even more convenient.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback and are glad to see you found it easy and convenient to have your vehicle serviced with us. We hope to serve you again in the future. Take care and have a wonderful week!

John D.
Good Service
No hassle service
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the five-star review, John! We’re glad to see you were satisfied with our service and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

Margaret H.
Buckley, WA
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/07/2018 Category: Service
On time and as advertised
Clean and efficient
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for leaving us a rating, Margaret! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you were satisfied with your recent visit. If you can think of anything we're missing to turn that four-star into a five star, please let us know as we're always looking for ways to improve our service. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!