1981 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.0512831/5Overall Rating 4.0512831/5Overall Rating 4.0512831/5Overall Rating 4.0512831/5rating 4.0512831

SL
Scott L.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Thorough Service
Service is complete and comprehensive. Service Writers take time to explain any and all issues and go over up coming vists.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the five-star review, Scott! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you were satisfied with your recent visit. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

7500mi service
arrived early and they got my car done early. great experiance
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the five-star review! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you had a great experience during your recent visit. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

EM
Eva M.
Auburn, WA
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
30,000 mile service
I'm still a little confused as why this service is so expensive? outside of changing air filter; not sure why the cost of this service is nothing more than a glorified oil change and tire rotation (in which they check all the same stuff anyways).
When I cleaned out my car specifically for the vacuuming benefit; to find out that not only did they do a quick outside wash (leaving plenty of dirt and marks) - they didn't vacuum the back that I specifically asked for~! :(

I LOVE Korum Hyundai; but this time around I felt I was being pushed to do services that are not even required till 60,000 mile service. I don't know if something has changed in this past year??? I just got the feeling they are hurting for money.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Eva,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review, It is very important that we fulfill the obligation of the recommended maintenance as outlined in your owner’s manual, though much of the service is validating the operation and adjustments of the items listed but yet is much more time consuming than a standard oil change and courtesy inspection which makes the service more expensive.

We are very diligent in shopping our competition to assure we are price competitive, and do not pack the service with items not listed in your owner’s manual.
I apologize that after asking for the extra time to vacuum the back area, which it was neglected, and at your convenience would like to resolve this and clean your car as requested, just let us know when would be a good time.
Please contact Jay and he will be happy to go over the details and will make sure that we take care of your car.

We appreciate your patronage and look forward to resolving this for you.

EM
Elisabeth M.
Graham, WA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
The friendly and fast service
I appreciate the great customer service!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Elisabeth! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your recent visit with us went and are happy to see you had a great experience with our team. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

David M.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
I am always treated very well at Korum, and so is my car. Never a complaint.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

We appreciate the five-star review, David! We are glad to see you had an excellent experience with us and thank you again for stopping by. Have a great day!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Korum Hyundai provides great customer service
They called me back when I submitted a question on the website that I scheduled my appointment on. My Hyundai has been trouble free since I have purchased it new from Korum. I credit this to the fact that I only service the vehicle at this location.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback and are glad to see you had a great experience with us. Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions in the future. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

John F.
2016 Hyundai Equus
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled service
Very fine job. I like the complete service receivew emailed to me. Thanks everyone. Good job.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the five-star rating, John! We appreciate you leaving us a rating as it gives us some feedback as to how well we are doing. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again and have an awesome day!

Spanaway, WA
12/05/2018 Category: Service
The service itself was great. Bryan in service was respectful and always communicated well when my car was done and how long it would be until it was done. However, in waiting for my car to be done I was approached about “buying a car” and “trading in my car”. I politely declined. Then the dealership person decided it was OKAY to look up my information after I was done with my service (without asking me and after I’d declined) and email me offers. When I didn’t respond to emails he then called me. This made the whole service experience awful. I won’t be back to have that happen again. I went to get my car serviced not to I sell it nor should people be harassed to do so.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your recent experience went and would like to look into this further. Feel free to give us a call to speak to our General Manager or send an email to customercare@korum.com at your earliest convenience. We strive to deliver quality service and apologize for not meeting that expectation this time around. We hope to regain your confidence in us and thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Buckley, WA
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Great as always!
Very helpful, great customer service!

Kent, WA
Awesome service
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the five-star review! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you had an awesome experience with us. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

John B.
Auburn, WA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The Korum Hyundai service team is exceptional. They have taken very good care of us since we first purchased our 2013 Hyundai Sonata. Would recommend this group to others.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, John! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your recent visit with us went. Thank you again for stopping by and for the recommendation. Have a wonderful day!

Great place
Great place to go for service.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know you had a great experience with our team. Thank you again for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

HF
Hubert F.
Awesome please five stores
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

We appreciate the five-star review, Hubert! We are glad to see you had an awesome experience with us and thank you again for stopping by. Have a great day!

SL
Sandra L.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
hyundai service
Excellent service, friendly staff. Clean car when finished.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the five-star review, Sandra! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you had an excellent experience during your recent visit. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

Matthew P.
Federal Way, WA
😻
Awesome vibes and customer service. Always easy to get it and get my car serviced!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Matthe! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback and are glad to see you had an outstanding experience. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

Renton, WA
12/02/2018 Category: Service
its ok
Its OK, could be better but could be worse
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for reaching out to us. We truly appreciate the feedback and will look into ways to improve our parking during busy days and see if other Elantra's have had the same issue you are experiencing. Thank you again for your time and we hope you have a great day.

Anne M.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
WOrk is done correctly
The work done is consistently well done but the prices are higher and higher. The oil change price went up so now they rotate your tires for free when you have an oil change. If you don't drive a lot seems silly to rotate tires so often The higher shop prices will drive me away. Ask questions they are great at giving you answers and patient with questions
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for sharing with your experience with us, Anne. We truly appreciate you coming down to see us all these years and hope to continue to serve you in the future.

With regards to parts and service, while there may be cheaper 3rd party options, we proudly use OEM products built specifically for your vehicle from the manufacturer. Our staff is also factory trained and solely work on Hyundai vehicles day in and day out. We also mystery shop our competition throughout the year to ensure our pricing remains competitive while also offering added value such as tire rotation, interior vaccuum and exterior wash. Feel free to ask us if you need more information on anything and we hope you have a wonderful week.

LJ
Larry J.
Ferndale, WA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
30K Service
Another fine experience. I always enjoy walking around and chatting with the sales staff. My car was finished quickly and I was back on the road with it clean and well serviced. I plan to keep returning for my service stops.
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Larry! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback and are glad to see you enjoy your time with our staff while you are here. Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

Michael G.
Quality service
Excellent - no problems!
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the five-star review, Michael! We strive to deliver quality service and are glad to see you were satisfied with your recent visit. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!

Bonney Lake, WA
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service at a great price
Thanks for taking care of my car
Alex J., Marketing Specialist from Korum Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the five-star review! We’re glad to see you had a great experience with our team and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have an awesome day!