Orting, WA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Sonata repair
Intial visit started off rough but the service manager seemed truly interested in my concerns. Recieved follow up email addressing these and steps to prevent any future any issues for all customers

08/21/2019 Category: Service
Sonata repair
Need friendlier service upon checkin. Let customer know that shuttle service is not available during appointment setup. Better communication if repair is going to take longer time. Parts arrival and expected date of repair.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, we are sorry that your experience was not at the level that we would like to provide to leave a lasting positive impression.
Our customer service representative will be doing customer call follow ups and would welcome your feedback to allow us to an opportunity to make things right.
We do appreciate your patronage.

08/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I appreciate the follow up provided to resolve my complaint, it’s nice to know the dealer cares about how their customers are treated!

08/07/2019 Category: Service
N/A
I will go back due to the convenience of the location but customer service needs improvement!
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Hello. Our sales Manager has attempted to reach out to you on multiple occasions to try and resolve your issue. Please contact us at customercare@korum.com so that we can discuss your review and ways that we can resolve it. Thank you.

NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for working with our Service Manager, and for giving us the chance to make it right!

Ruth H.
Roy, WA
05/31/2019 Category: Service

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Mr Griffin provided outstanding Customer Service.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

We are so sorry that we missed the mark on fulfilling the commitments we strive for. When things do not go as planned we want to do our best to correct the cause and assure you our customer that we care and want to be the trusted, go to service department and are committed to doing our best to take care of you and your vehicle.
We will make this up to you and gain your confidence in our service once again.

HD
Henry D.
Spanaway, WA
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Korum Hyundai responds immediatly
I do not believe I have ever dealt with a company that has responded to my concerns as fast as Korum Hyundai and was willing to do what ever was necessary to correct /fix my concerns. I went from extremely unhappy with them to happy and respect for the company with their response. I could not have asked any more from a company that responds as they did. There representative did not down play my concerns but instead wanted to do whatever he could to get things right. I will definitely continue to use this company as they have not lost their great customer service to which I had become accustom but simply, for whatever reason, let it slip upon my visit. All I can say is that if you want a company that stands behind their pledge to give great customer service than you want Korum Hyundai!

05/24/2019 Category: Service
Latest Visit
Not happy. Service was well below previous visits. Per my option the Korum Hyundai service department has greatly deteriorated.
BL
BRYAN L. from Korum Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear you did not have a five-star experience at our dealership. We here at Korum definitely do our best to make sure you have a great experience and customer service is very important to us. We would appreciate you contacting us at customercare@korum.com with your name and best way to reach you.  Thank you.

CK
Cathy K.
Randle, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Going the extra mile
I appreciate Bryan at Korum Hyundai reaching out to me to ensure that my experience with the service department is top-notch. Bryan went out of his way to make sure that all my experiences at Korum are always the best of the best. I do appreciate it! I really enjoy my Santa Fe Sport! Best car ever! Thank you, Cathy Kane

05/01/2019 Category: Service
Continued frustration
I responded to a Korum email reminder that my Santa Fe Sport was due for its 97,500 mile maintenance by making an appointment. The dealership is about a two hour drive from my home. No Saturday appointments available so I had to take a morning off from work. I called ahead and checked the cost. I have new tires so I did not need the tire rotation. Was told the cost was approximately $45. After I arrive at the dealership, I was told that what I really needed was the 90,000 mile maintenance, which was $300 more than the cost for the 97,500 work, and that the work would take more time. I was not prepared for the added expense and extra time away from work. Two days later, I received an email noting that I was overdue for a 93,750 mile maintenance! I also received a detailed report by email after I returned home from my appointment stating that the cabin air filter needed to be replaced. I was not told this at the time of service. So, I will have to schedule still another two hour trip for maintenance and try to figure out what I need. 90,000 miles or 93,500 miles... I love my Santa Fe Sport - it's my dream car. Really like the sales person who sold me the car. But every time I have to deal with the service department, there is an issue,
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Cathy,
We are so sorry for the circumstances that made you trip and visit with us less that the level of service we strive for. Bryan will be contacting you personally to review your visit and work to restore our faith in us as your servicing dealer.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2019 Category: Service
My issues were addressed and the mechanical issue was dealt with.
The Service Manager Bryan Lynch. He cleared up the confusion I had after my last service visit, and addressed the dashboard light issue that returned after the software update. As to the general staff morale, he said he would address that and from his direct assurances to the specific concerns I am sure he will. I have been in customer service and there is a general "making a client happy" gloss versus a specific address to a specific issues.

Thank you. I hate giving negative customer service ratings - I prefer to go out of my way to give positive ones. Leaving the former one ended up instilling lost confidence in this service department.

04/24/2019 Category: Service
Make the staff happier?
The service seems to be ok. Ii was surprised to see there was no express lane for oil changes. In fact when booking appt
U have to specify at time of booking if u r leaving the car or waiting. I assume this must be about manpower which would explain the general lack of friendliness. I do miss Subaru"s service dept
NATHAN M. from Korum Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are sorry that you had a less than positive experience during your visit. We want to ensure that all of our customers receive excellent customer service, and we are sorry for falling short. It isn’t enjoyable to hear that we provided less than exceptional service, and we will be using this as a training experience to ensure that the issue is fixed. We hope to be able to earn your business again in the future. If there is anything we can do sales or service-wise, please let us know. Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it!

Washington, DC
2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Proactive Service Manager
I recently had a less than stellar customer service experience at this dealership. I shared my experience on a customer survey and was quickly contacted by the service manager that asked me to explain my experience. He listened and acknowledged that they have room for improvement. He expressed that they will be making some changes and asked me to return in the near future to experience the changes first hand. I will definitely return and am eager to see what they put in place.

03/29/2019 Category: Service
Just okay
The diagnosis and repair was accurate, but the service team personnel isn't knowledgeable when you try to probe more into the diagnosis and they don't offer a great customer service experience. They didn't remember that i requested a courtesy shuttle in advance on the first day I was there so I had to wait an hour. Then on day 2, they had me arrive an hour before the shuttle was even available, so i paid for an uber. I had to give them my address multiple times even though they had already added it to their system. The lounge had a TV, but no snacks. All they had was popcorn. Korum Nissan is way, way better and could have diagnosed and repaired my Hyundai...I should have gone there.
James M K. from Korum Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Bryan regarding your experience.  We are so appreciative of the opportunity to learn and improve our operations and are excited to have the opportunity to serve you in the future.  Thank you again for being a Korum customer.

01/21/2019 Category: Service
Nice
Friendly guy

01/21/2019 Category: Service
Scheduling
Usually very happy with Hyundai but a schedule computer mishap had me waiting for an oil change for over an hour and a half.
Lori E., Executive Assistant from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We truly appreciate your comments and definitely want to look into your concerns. We strive to deliver quality service and apologize for not reaching that expectation. At your earliest convenience, please give our Service Department and call or send us an email at customercare@korum.com. We look forward to the opportunity to find a fair resolution with you and hope to regain your confidence in us.

Lori E., Executive Assistant from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to rescore your review and giving us the opportunity to resolve the issue, .  We hope to have the opportunity to continue serving you in the future.  Have a great week!

2005 Hyundai Elantra
01/03/2019 Category: Service
They take good care of the Customers
Their customer service department is on top of every single concern that you have.
The are very professional and take care very well of your needs.

01/03/2019 Category: Service
Great place but time needs improvement.
Oil change should no take 3 hours unless something is wrong.
Communication should be also improved.
Lori E., Executive Assistant from Korum Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for reaching out. We strive to deliver quality service and apologize for not being able to reach that expectation during your visit. We would definitely like to investigate your situation further to see what happened while you were with us. At your earliest convenience, please give our Service Manager (Rich) a call at (253) 841-7606 or send us an email at customercare@korum.com. Thank you again for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.

Lori E., Executive Assistant from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank youi for taking the time out of your schedule to rescore your review.  We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to correct any issues.  We hope to continue serving you in the future.  Have a wonderful week!

Dustin B.
Edgewood, WA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Good service, they do whatever it takes to help the customer.
Good customer service. Took care of my issue, even outside of what they were obligated to do. I will return as well as recommend to friends.

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Service Lacking
Service Lacking.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Dustin, We apologize for the circumstances that left you feeling this way, certainly not the level of caring and service we want to provide, we will be contacting you to get more details and see what w can do to restore your faith in us. We appreciate your business.

Jody H.
Buckley, WA
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Re-Review - Bryan was very professional, kind, and helpful.
Bryan took the time to explain what had happened, and why it happened.
I was pleased with my conversation with Bryan - he put me at ease and made me feel like a valued customer!
I look forward to continuing our business with this dealership!!!
Thank you for extra help Bryan!
Jody

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Took 2 appts to get it fixed - disappointing!
Very disappointed with the lack of getting vehicle fixed the first time it was brought in.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Jody, I apologize for this circumstance, I understand and certainly this is not the type of service we want to provide. fixing it right the first time is something we strive for and we obviously missed this opportunity. Bryan will be calling you to discuss what we can do to make amends and restore your faith in our desire to take care of our customers.

IN
Iris N.
Graham, WA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Very savvy pros.
My car was taken care of as requested.

07/06/2018 Category: Service
They charged me for a courtesy service!
Watch out for hidden charges!
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Iris, I apologize for the circumstances of your visit, we strive to insure a better experience. jay will contact you to assure that we can review all your concerns.

John F.
2016 Hyundai Equus
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Servicing my Equus.
The Hyundai dealer was committed to solving my concerns. For that I commend you and I am great full for going the extra mile in fixing my concerns and going one step further by finding the bad gas in my fuel tank. Thank you.

05/25/2018 Category: Service
Routine service.
I am disappointed in the service of my vehicle through concierge service contract. The computer not being reset. Also the car does not run like it did prior to servicing. The engine runs sluggish and shakes at low RPM acceleration. I thought an oil change was the only service required. I need to now if any other work was accomplished and if so why was it not checked out prior to return to the customer. That is my consent.
Lori E., Executive Assistant from Korum Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.  I understand our Service Manager is working with you to get this resolved.  We are sorry that your experience wasn't a positive one and we look forward to fixing that.

05/05/2018 Category: Service
The business and service I remember :)
After expressing my concerns with service I'd received, Brian from Hyundai called to follow up. It was definitely nice to know that my concerns and frustrations were taken seriously. I was able to ask questions and get clarifications as to why certain aspects of the business seemed different than my previous encounters. He genuinely seemed to care about the issues I had and wanted to try and make sure that my not so great experience didn't happen again. I left that conversation feeling like a valued customer again and that is the service I remember from Korum Hyundai :)

05/05/2018 Category: Service
Not the typical experience...
*see other comments section
Lori E., Executive Assistant from Korum Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We strive to deliver quality service and definitely want to investigate your situation further.

At your earliest convenience, please give our service department a call at (253) 841-7606 and ask for our Service Manager or send us an email at customercare@korum.com. We truly appreciate your time and consideration in allowing us to work with you on this matter and look forward to hearing from you.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Service is STILL not completed as promised.
After my first review of the poor service I received, a representative called me to not really say that he was sorry for the poor service, but to make excuses for it. The reason my car wasn't vacuumed and the inside of the driver's door was soaking wet was because "...it was just the third day that the service person had been working there." That is not MY problem and it doesn't excuse it for me. That is your problem for hiring someone that is incompetent, or poorly trained, or for not checking the work of someone who has only been working there for three days. What really made me mad was that the person who called me seemed much more upset that I gave him a poor rating and he said it made him "look bad" than he was that I had a reason to give him a poor rating. It also makes me mad that he asked me to allow him to send me another review form so that I could give him a 5 star rating in exchange for a free oil change in the future. How dare you ask me to lie to all the other customers out there about the quality of your work instead of just doing a proper 5 star service and earning it. It makes me wonder how many customers you've done this to and have actually gotten them to lie for you. And, after the poor service I received there, why would I WANT to come back?

02/05/2018 Category: Service
Service not completed as promised.
The last two times that I had my vehicle in for service, they didn't complete all services as promised. Inside driver's door was soaking wet. My steering wheel and seat were changed all around and not put back where I had it.
RICH G. from Korum Hyundai responded on 02/06/2018

I am so sorry to hear that we missed our commitment to you on this visit. we use this feedback to improve our services and would like to resolve this. We would like to discuss this with you during our follow up phone call.