Malinka B.
Philadelphia, PA
12/28/2017
Good work and good people, straightforward communications, convenience
I left my niece’s 2000 Infiniti at Krietz’s to get a lot of work done, and Dino and his Service Department did a great job staying in touch with me as to the status of the work that it needed and how long it would take to be fixed. They fixed it on the scheduled date, at the price point I wanted them to keep, and my niece says it is driving very smoothly and we are both thrilled it was so thoroughly repaired and serviced. Their location is very convenient to downtown Frederick Md, within walking distance. I highly recommend this place. Thank you!

AV
Adrienne V.
Columbia, MD
Check 20x19 Verified
09/06/2011
Fantastic, as usual
My air conditioner died and I was going on vacation in a couple of days. Turns out it was just a capacitor. They had it done that day!

PS
Patrick M. S.
Frederick, MD
Check 20x19 Verified
09/01/2011
recent service visit.
I have been a Krietz customer for years now spanning 4 cars life time now and my recent visit was the same as usual. Timely, courteous service. My cars always receive the best comprehesive service that I have ever had with Krietz. The 6 month interest free payment plan is also a plus that most other repair facilities don't offer, which helps to ease the cost of an unexpected repair that is going to be a bit expensive. I would not go anywhere else.