PG
Paula G.
Mercury Mariner
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Paula said this business is always really good.

V
Valued Customer
Dodge Nitro
11/01/2019
Good communication and service
As always — they communicate what they find, how much it will cost to fix the problem, and then they fix it. No surprises.
They aren’t miracle workers. They are straight shooters who do their best to properly diagnose and fix cars.

Rusty R.
Barnard, MO
10/30/2019
They always take great care of me always upfront and trust worthy

Mary Kay S.
10/28/2019
Very dependable and great service
Was recommended by a friend and very pleased with their service and pricing.

Bryan S.
10/23/2019
Great guys
The best bunch of guys to service my vehicles. Always statified with their work.

John H.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/22/2019
kruse
Friendly, fast help, good take care. Thanks

Cameron M.
Saint Louis, MO
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said he didn't have any problems at all with the service.

PC
Paul C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Paul said that the place got him right in a day early and had great service.

Sheri M.
10/18/2019
great
Very understanding and gets things done

ZM
Zac M.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Zac said this business is always pretty good.

GK
Gordon K.
Excelsior Springs, MO
Volvo 240
10/13/2019
Though I am a new customer I was treated as if I had been trading with them for 20 years. Great service.
Wanted a complete mechanical check-up of our Volvo 240 which we had purchased new in 1988, with the intent of keeping it as a daily driver for another 10 plus years. They reviewed (and serviced/repaired) everything needed, and pointed out several items that did NOT need attention, contrary to what we had been told by another repair shop. Very professional and honest.

Dan B.
10/11/2019
Top notch
A great group of guys who do great work. Never have to worry about the repairs being done right the first time. Much appreciated professionalism.

CA
Carol A.
Jeep Liberty
10/09/2019
The service is excellent. I have been bringing my car to Kruse’s for over twenty years and I have always been satisfied. Craig and Jeff are very friendly.

Jack G.
Dodge Neon
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Jack said the employees did an excellent, wonderful job. The business was great overall.

PK
Penny K.
Oldsmobile Alero
10/03/2019
They are awesome, friendly, and do outstanding work on my automobile everytime I bring my car in.
They are awesome! Give spectacular customer service and looked at my care in a timely manner. Everytime they repair my car they are honest, caring, friendly and do an awesome repair each and every time. From battery, brakes and rotors to coolant. They diagnose fast and keep you updated on their progress. They also take you home and pick you up if you need that as well! I would recommend Kruses to anyone who needs honest reliable and friendly repairs done to their automobile. Very knowledgeable!

Milton, FL
09/30/2019
Good, quick services
I broke down while you n town. They had me up and back on the road in just a few hours at a fair price.

Myron M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/27/2019
Honest and trustworthy
Being from St Joe it is difficult to find an honest mechanic. We dropped our truck off at 8 a.m. and had an estimate about noon. Jeff called us at 5 p.m. to pick it up. The bill was way under what we expected where other mechanics refused to even give us a ballpark figure. They fixed several things and still had it done by 5 p.m. Kruse's is our new auto repair shop. They're awesome!

Jessica P.
Omaha, NE
09/25/2019
Amazing service!
Our car broke down 30 miles outside of St. Joseph on our way to Kansas City. We got a tow with AAA to Kruse’s & were taken care of right away. One of the employees took his lunch break to drive us to a car rental spot & stayed to make sure we were taken care of. They fixed our car by the next day & we were able to get back to Omaha. Amazing & helpful service!

Steve S.
Jeep Cherokee
09/25/2019
Recommend Kruse's Auto Service
Great service, friendly, dependable and explains everything is asked.

MT
Mike T.
Fillmore, MO
09/23/2019
Great place
Very friendly and knowledgeable people, was a great help in trying to solve my issues with my car will return in the future.