08/23/2019
Expensive
Not happy with how expensive it is

Mary S.
Toyota Previa
09/22/2016 Category: Service
Mary said this business is really nice. She would not recommend them to others but chose not to elaborate further.

Marshall W.
St. Joseph, MO
Buick LeSabre
06/12/2014
Service with a smile
Broken license plate holder, they ordered a new holder, when it came in called me, brought car by, the straightened the plate, installed the holder and had me out in 15 minutes.

Sheri M.
10/18/2019
great
Very understanding and gets things done

ZM
Zac M.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Zac said this business is always pretty good.

GK
Gordon K.
Excelsior Springs, MO
Volvo 240
10/13/2019
Though I am a new customer I was treated as if I had been trading with them for 20 years. Great service.
Wanted a complete mechanical check-up of our Volvo 240 which we had purchased new in 1988, with the intent of keeping it as a daily driver for another 10 plus years. They reviewed (and serviced/repaired) everything needed, and pointed out several items that did NOT need attention, contrary to what we had been told by another repair shop. Very professional and honest.

Dan B.
10/11/2019
Top notch
A great group of guys who do great work. Never have to worry about the repairs being done right the first time. Much appreciated professionalism.

CA
Carol A.
Jeep Liberty
10/09/2019
The service is excellent. I have been bringing my car to Kruse’s for over twenty years and I have always been satisfied. Craig and Jeff are very friendly.

Jack G.
Dodge Neon
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Jack said the employees did an excellent, wonderful job. The business was great overall.

PK
Penny K.
Oldsmobile Alero
10/03/2019
They are awesome, friendly, and do outstanding work on my automobile everytime I bring my car in.
They are awesome! Give spectacular customer service and looked at my care in a timely manner. Everytime they repair my car they are honest, caring, friendly and do an awesome repair each and every time. From battery, brakes and rotors to coolant. They diagnose fast and keep you updated on their progress. They also take you home and pick you up if you need that as well! I would recommend Kruses to anyone who needs honest reliable and friendly repairs done to their automobile. Very knowledgeable!

Milton, FL
09/30/2019
Good, quick services
I broke down while you n town. They had me up and back on the road in just a few hours at a fair price.

Myron M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/27/2019
Honest and trustworthy
Being from St Joe it is difficult to find an honest mechanic. We dropped our truck off at 8 a.m. and had an estimate about noon. Jeff called us at 5 p.m. to pick it up. The bill was way under what we expected where other mechanics refused to even give us a ballpark figure. They fixed several things and still had it done by 5 p.m. Kruse's is our new auto repair shop. They're awesome!

Jessica P.
Omaha, NE
09/25/2019
Amazing service!
Our car broke down 30 miles outside of St. Joseph on our way to Kansas City. We got a tow with AAA to Kruse’s & were taken care of right away. One of the employees took his lunch break to drive us to a car rental spot & stayed to make sure we were taken care of. They fixed our car by the next day & we were able to get back to Omaha. Amazing & helpful service!

Steve S.
Jeep Cherokee
09/25/2019
Recommend Kruse's Auto Service
Great service, friendly, dependable and explains everything is asked.

MT
Mike T.
Fillmore, MO
09/23/2019
Great place
Very friendly and knowledgeable people, was a great help in trying to solve my issues with my car will return in the future.

WC
Walter C.
09/23/2019
Walter-customer
The staff (especially Jeff) at the St Joseph located went well beyond the call of duty to accommodate me. A perfect example of placing customer value above customer payment!!

SN
Shelly N.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
09/20/2019
All good
The business treats customers fairly, is conscientious about informing customers of repairs needed and associated costs, and the staff are willing to educate customers.

Bob S.
Maysville, MO
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Bob said that his visit was as good as it could be at the place.

PY
Pat Y.
09/13/2019
Smooth inspection for new tags!!
My son has been taking his car to this shop for a few years and sent me there for my car inspection. I was in and out within 30 minutes! Employees could not have been nicer or more efficient. I will definitely be a return customer. Thanks for the great treatment!

EB
Everett B.
09/11/2019
Work done
The guys are good to work with you .I haven't had any problems with them working with me .I feel they are 1st class ,thanks to both of them